Ability Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see your wife's name is in this file, Dr. Anastasia Lubova Phillips," said Kingsman. "What is her role in 'Project Playtoy'?"

"Ana is the co-developer of the drugs that are used on the subjects, Master," said Jamie.

Kingsman sent a jolt into Jamie, declaring "Fifty percent." He then walked over the computer and looked at the filesp not exactly sure what he was looking at or looking for.

"Who is this other co-developer?" questioned Kingsman.

"Natalia Kovalchenko, Master. They worked together on a project," answered Phillips. "They were both chemists."

A quick google search on his burner phone found that Natalia Kovalchenko, Doctor of Chemistry from Ukraine, is presumed dead at age 27 after going missing while hiking in the Alps.

"Tell me what happened to her, slave." asked Kingsman.

"Ana used the drug on her but she wasn't an effective hypnotist at that point in time," said Phillips. "I had to clean up the problem Ana caused. She did die in the alps. I tried to clean up the mess Ana left in her head. She needed time to heal, and she was an avid hiker, so I assume the reports were true of some tragedy in the Alps." .

"So you did try and do the right thing, for once..." said Kingsman, nodding his head. "Doesn't undo any of the other lives you damaged. Fifty Percent."

Again he let his slave recover as he played out options in his head. He decided to try and sink this ship from the inside, using Dr. James Phillips as the torpedo. Figuring if he brought enough attention to the good Dr., there may be no choice but to dig into what was really happening here. He would have to use his slave to begin to unravel his professional life as well as his wife's.

"Sunlight is a good disinfectant," thought Kingsman as he now was devising a plan to bring attention to Dr. James Phillips and his wife, Dr. Anastasia Lubova Phillips.

"Tell me about what your wife does now professionally, Jamie," asked Phillips once his slave had sufficiently recovered, taking his hand in the process.

"Ana is the top stop smoking hypnotherapist in the country, Dr. Kingsman," began slave Jamie. "And she helps with the enrollees in the project as well, schedule permitting."

Another Google search and Kingsman found the website for exactly what Jamie said, dozens of stops throughout the country for stop smoking seminars, directed by Dr. Anastasia Lubova Phillips. Another link in the search connected Anastasia Phillips and her husband James with a charity called "Save our Children". Kingsman pounded the desk in equal parts anger and horror as he saw the Phillips were both on the board of directors of the charity.

"Fucking hypnocrites," he thought. "These two bastards pretend to be pillars of society... they are exactly the opposite of what they pretend to be. Mother Fuckers are going to have to pay."

Kingsman closed the program, he had seen enough. He went back to the chair and sat, reached out his hand and grabbed his slave's hand, and after a small, unannounced jolt of pain, he began to ease the pain in his victim.

"Well Jamie do you have access to drugs that will knock out someone for a specific amount of time?" asked Kingsman.

"Yes, Dr. Phillips, I have access," replied the slave, thankful that the pain was now gone.

"And do you have access to the drugs you use when conditioning playtoys? Where are they, James?" followed up Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Phillips, I have access to the playtoy drug, both of what you asked for is In the wall safe behind the picture behind my desk, Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave.

"Outstanding Jamie," began Kingsman. "Go and prepare two doses of the knockout drug and one injection of the playtoy drug and hand them to me, slave. How long will the victim be unconscious from the knockout drug?"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman, depending on the person's size, about an hour," replied the Dr., who got off the couch and reluctantly let go of the hand of his owner to excitedly complete his task. Kingsman watched as his slave carefully prepared two small vials of clear liquid, capped them with stoppers and brought them to his Master. He then pulled out a different shaped vial of milky white liquid and a capped syringe.

"Here are the knockout vials, Dr. Kingsman," offered the slave, holding the two vials in the palm of his right hand. "This is an injection of the drug used for training," added the slave, handing the milky white liquid in a bottle and a syringe with his left hand to his Master.

"Outstanding, Jamie," replied Kingsman, taking the vials and syringe from the hands of his slave, noticing the enlarging cock before him sticking out of his pink rubber panties. "Get your phone and lay back down. Now."

Jamie walked to his pants, which were neatly folded, he opened them, reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He then neatly refolded his pants and put them back on his desk, walked to the couch and layed down.

"Jamie, do you use your cell or office phone to communicate with your wife when you are here at work?" queried Kingsman, not wanting to sound any alarms by having Jamie contact his wife in any way that was different than usual.

"I use either, Dr. Kingsman, there is no specific one I always use," replied the slave.

"Outstanding, Jamie," started Kingsman. "What are your plans for dinner during the week, it must be difficult to get everyone together with all your busy schedules?"

"It is sometimes, Dr. Kingsman," Jamie stated. "Ana usually travels on Thursdays for her weekend seminars, We usually get together at home with Alexis on Wednesday night for dinner and to catch up with one another."

"Outstanding, Jamie," smiled Kingsman, now putting a name to the picture of the Phillps' daughter, a dark haired beauty. "You will call your wife in a moment. You will tell her you ran into your old friend from college, Dr. Marcus Kingsman and have invited him to dinner tomorrow night to meet the family. You will behave normally Jamie, just as if you invited any old friend to dinner, Is that understood, Jamie?"

"Yes Dr. Kingsman, I understand," replied the slave.

"Make the call Jamie," ordered Kingsman.

And just like that Jamie was dialing, connecting with his wife's cell phone, and detailing how he ran into his oldest friend from college and invited him to dinner the next night. When pressed for details, Jamie simply said he had someone in his office in an emergency and he would explain it later in the evening, when he arrived home.

"Outstanding, Jamie," commended Kingsman. "You did a very good job Jamie. You will explain how we ran into one another at lunch. Where did you go for lunch, Jamie?"

"I had lunch at 'The Grand' at the Harking Hotel, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie.

"Outstanding, Jamie," said Kingsman. "We met while you were having lunch and I am a guest at the Harkin. We chatted for 15 minutes as I had a meeting to get to, that is when you invited me to dinner tomorrow."

"Yes Dr. Kinsman," responded the slave.

"Lace your fingers behind your head slave." ordered Kingman. "You have an important assignment tomorrow."

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," relayed the slave, lacing his hands behind his head as instructed while laying on the couch in his office.

As his slave obeyed and placed his hands behind his head, Kingsman reached out and took hold of the engorged cock of Dr. James Phillips. As he connected, Kingsman sent pleasure pulses and connected with his slave's mind to push thoughts of obedience. He then began to stroke his victim, slowly and methodically.

"Don't cum until I tell you to, slave. Do you understand?" pushed Kingsman.

"Yess Dr.. Kingsmannnn" was the excited reply from his slave, clearly enjoying the pleasure pulses and his Master stroking his cock.

"These vials of the knockout drug, Jamie, you will take them with you when you head home tomorrow. When we sit for dinner, you will get drinks for everyone. You will drug Ana's and Alexis' drinks. Do you understand? You will put the knockout drug in their drink only, Jamie," commanded the Master, sending pleasure and obedience through his victim. "I will take the playtoy drug with me."

"Yessss Dr. Kingssmaannn," was the response, his cock hardening even further as his breathing became more rapid from the pulses and stroking of his Master.

"You will also begin a new project playtoy person tomorrow, slave, and I can see how excited you are about it, aren't you excited you are going to train a playtoy at my command, Jamie?" asked Kingsman, enjoying seeing the conditioning and the pleasure further sink his slave into orchestrating his own demise.

"Yyyyeessss, Ddddoocctoorrrr. Kkkkingsmannn," responded the over excited slave.

"Ask me who you will begin training in Project Playtoy tomorrow, slave," demanded Kingsman, taking a more firm grasp of his slave's cock.

"YYYesss DDdddocctoorrrrrr Kkkkingssmmmannnnnn," stuttered the excited slave. "Wwwhhhoooo wwwwillllll Iii ttttttrrraaainnn?"

"You will train Anastasia Lubova Phillips, Jamie. After she is knocked out you will take her and begin to train her, isn't that exciting, slave?" asked the smirking Master, still stroking his slave's cock and denying him release.

"IIIiiii uhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhh," hesitated the slave.

"Oh slave, I see a little resistance still there," noticed Kingsman. "Jamie, you won't cum until you tell me it's very exciting to train Anastasia Lubova Phillips. Tell me you can't wait to train your wife as a playtoy."

Jamie laid there, hands laced behind his head, pre cum leaking from his fully engorged cock while his Master stroked him. That little piece that was still Dr. James Phillips was in full resistance.

"I see that little piece of the real you that I left there is fighting, slave," laughed Kingsman. "All you have to do is tell me how excited you are to train your wife and you will be able to cum on my command, the biggest amount of pleasure ever Jamie. Say 'I can't wait to train Anastasia'."

Jamie held on for as long as he could, but eventually the pulses of pleasure and obedience as well as the stroking from his Master proved too much. The slave relented, cementing the fate of the Doctors' Phillips.

"Iiii cccccan'tttt wwwwwaittttt tttttto tttttrainnnn Aaaanastasiaaaaaaa'," cried the husband of the victim to be, tears streaming down his face.

"Jamie, slave, say it clearly, compose yourself and say it clearly," ordered the master, enjoying the tormenting of his slave.

"I can't wait to train Anastasia," said the slave, breathing rapidly.

"Outstanding, Jamie," said Kingsman, pulsing pleasure and heightened obedience. "Keep repeating it, slave."

Dr. James Philips was shattered. He followed his Master's commands.

"I can't wait to train Anastasia."

"I can't wait to train Anastasia."

"I can't wait to train Anastasia."

As the slave repeated his new mantra as commanded, Kingsman stroked his slave with more intensity, each stroke upping the pulse of obedience. The slave would not cum until allowed to, deepening the conditioning and prolonging the pleasure that the slave now loved immensely.

"When i tell you slave, you may cum, and you may stop repeating your phrase. Each time you repeat the phrase the more you love the idea of carrying it out," ordered Kingsman. "When you cum, you will realize your wife must become a playtoy."

Jamie simply laid there, hands laced behind his head, repeating his phrase, while his master stimulated him as he had never been before. He loved the pleasure, but he needed to cum, and was desperate for it.

"When I count to three, you may cum Jamie, an earth shattering cum because you are a slave, and because you obey my every command," stated Kingsman.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

As Kingsman finished his count, he pointed his slave's cock at his face, drenching Jamie's face with cum as he heard his slave scream.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO TRAIN ANASTASIAAAAAA!"

Recovering from his latest intense round of pain and pleasure, Jamie lay on the couch covered in his own cum, spent from the intensity. His master looked at him and when they made eye contact the slave simply said, "thank you, Dr. Kingsman," before passing out.

Kingsman picked up the playtoy drug and placed them in his briefcase safely tucked away in a protected inside pocket. He left the vials of the knockout drug in the safe, he knew his slave would bring them as ordered.

He opened the file on Dr Phillips' computer and again ran through a series of scenarios in his head about how to take apart this "Project Playtoy" group. One thing he realized, he needed more information. He knew the Phillips were responsible for the training, he had nothing beyond that. The file listed that total of 44 'enrollees'- "they are fucking victims," thought Kingsman.

Logically, he assumed the enrollees were trained, purchased and transported somewhere, which may be quite a task. Someone besides the Phillips was responsible for handling the money, and moving it, as well as moving the victims wherever they needed to go. But he had no idea who was behind those things in this project, and his slave was no genuine help.

"These fucking twisted bastards always have some kind of trophy," thought Kingsman, as he shivered as though something was crawling on the back of his neck from seeing the file. "I can feel the coldness in this file, fucking sickening."

Kingsman was intimidated by the size of the list, even with his ability he would never be able to touch, literally and figuratively, anyone involved other than the Phillips' He figured he was dealing with serious people, seriously dangerous people and he was alone, so naturally he was outnumbered and outgunned, and his talent couldn't stop a bullet. These were people with lots to lose, and he was sure they would kill whoever stood in their way to save their own ass. But he had no evidence. Even if Phillips confessed, it only took him, and his wife, out of the game. The more serious and deadly players would still be playing.

Kingsman decided to stay with his plan of using the Phillips'. Bring attention to them, expose them, hope things break the right way to expose the whole group. Instead of looking at law enforcement to take this group down, Kingsman thought about using the Medical Board, taxation laws with the National Revenue Service and also looking into the charity that the Phillips' were on the Board of Directors. Again no solid ideas for a plan on taxes or medical boards.

"It's possible,' hoped Kingsman. "The government did get Al Capone for mail fraud."

Again closing out the file, Kingsman walked over to his slave and shook him awake.

"When I leave here you will clean up, use your shower and get dressed and go about your night as normal. Put your cleaned plug, the lube and your panties in the bottom drawer, ready to go when you get here tomorrow," demanded Kingsman. Put the knockout drug vials in your briefcase to make sure you have them for tomorrow night. Make sure your office looks the way it always looks when you leave."

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied the slowly stretching slave.

"I will be coming over for dinner tomorrow night slave, you will not let on to anyone that you are my slave. Everything will seem normal, you are inviting your old college friend over to meet your family," stated Kingsman.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied Jamie.

"Tomorrow when I instruct you, you will take the vials of knockout drugs and place them in the drinks of your wife and daughter," commanded Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," replied his slave, not really believing he was ready and willing to comply with such a command but on some level realizing he had no choice and would obey.

"After your wife is knocked out, you will prepare her to become a playtoy, slave, isn't that exciting?" teased Kingsman.

Confused, but rapidly getting hard at the thought of training his wife as a playtoy after the conditioning he received a short time ago, the slave replied "yes, Dr. Kingsman."

"Before you start your wife's training slave I will give you a list of things you will condition and train her to do," stated the Master, matter of factly.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave.

"Tell me about this drug you use to condition your playtoys, I want to know how it works, how you administer it, everything you can tell me," demanded Kingsman.

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," started the slave. "It was developed by my wife and her partner, originally for use in depression patients and those with anger issues. After testing it, the study group realized it lowered inhibitions in hypnosis patients and the hypnotist was able to get the patient to follow all the suggestions implanted. It just took time to work. It is taken originally as an injection but now is also in a capsule form."

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman said. "What is your wife's background in all of this?"

"She was a chemist, Dr. Kingsman," Jamie said. "When she realized what she developed she decided to get into counseling and hypnosis."

"And how did she keep this drug from her bosses?" asked Kingsman.

"After the first success with it she said she made a different formula, and kept the original formula to herself, Dr. Kingsman," responded the slave.

"And we what happened to her partner," continued Kingsman.

.

"And where do you fit in with all of this, slave?" asked Kingsman.

"I was just starting my practice Dr. Kingsman," the slave said. "I took an offer to help teach the hypnotherapy class. Anastasia was a student."

"So she brought you in on this, how?" asked Kingsman.

"Anastasia and I started dating after the class ended, Dr. Kingsman," continued the slave. "She wasn't very polished with hypnosis, more like a bull in a china shop plowing ahead. She had me teach her to refine her skills. Over time she became a master hypnotist. When she quit her job as a chemist she said she wanted to open up a stop smoking hypnosis practice. She told me about the drug she created and how she hid it from everyone and how she could still access it. And she asked me to help her with her development partner."

"And you used the drug to create sex slaves," replied Kingsman.

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," was the reply.

Reaching out, he put his hand on his slave's head, and simply said "fifty percent", watched as his slave spasmed in pain, got up from the power chair and made sure he had everything he needed. He left his slave with hardened cum all over the front of him writing in pain for a few moments.

"Get up and start moving in five minutes, slave, our two hours is up," relayed Kingsman, before exiting the office to do more investigative work on the players in this game.

12