Ability Ch. 17-18

Story Info
A man with ability seeks justice against a slave ring.
6.2k words
4.69
5.8k
3

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 Welcome to the Team

Day three for Anastasia at her Smoking Cessation and Addictive Behavior was also a struggle, as her reputation and her confidence continued to erode away. Her distraction by the two very lovely professionals was almost noticeable. In the short span of three days, her reputation had taken a hit, courtesy of her daughter and her social media presence, and unbeknown to her, her confidence was eroding because her husband was training her as a slave. Crazy new desires and thoughts creeped into her mind at odd times, draining her and causing her to lose focus.

After the last day of the seminar, the Phillips decided to head home to handle the 'Alexis Issue' as Anastasia called it, and had an evening flight out of Miami. Anastasia was beside herself that her daughter was not even returning messages. James handled the reservation changes and packed up in preparation to head home. He had spent the day at the pool, again, enjoying the quiet time and thinking of ways to ensure his wife was completed with her slave training at the same time as his patient, Jessica Jensen, #44.

The car service brought Anastasia back to the hotel, where James had everything packed and ready to go. Anastasia was lost in watching a video discussing lesbianism on her phone, and the driver had to announce her arrival more than once before the wife exited the car to begin the haranguing of her husband over everything going wrong.

"You packed everything James? I wanted to change into something before the flight, what is wrong with you James?" complained Anastasia.

"What's wrong with me? Your attitude, for one," James replied.

"How dare you, James. I told you to take care of the Alexis issue and obviously you can't even do that," Anastasia screamed. "Useless."

"Deep dive, Anastasia," James replied, sending his wife into a more tolerable state.

Anastasia stopped screaming in mid rant, and sank deep into hypnosis. James had a plan to continue Anastasia's daily regiment of training, and it would also help his mood as the bitchiness subsided with his wife hypnotized. James had set aside clothes for his wife to change into, had she taken the time to either look or ask.

"Ana, go into the bedroom and change into the clothes that are there. Put what you have on into the carry on bag on the bed. Bring it all out here when you are finished. When you hear me say 'hi Mom' you will believe you see Alexis here with you. You won't say anything but be happy to see her and enjoy quiet time with Alexis. You will only ask her about her social media activity, When she asks for your phone to show her you will give her your phone and watch whatever she shows you your phone," James instructed.

"Yes, James," replied the deeply tranced wife, as she turned and went into the hotel bedroom to change into the clothes laid out for her.

Ana returned with the carry on bag, dressed in the more comfortable expensive sweat suit James laid out for her. Instinctively, she placed the carry on bag with the rest of the luggage.

"Hi Mom," James told his wife, who now believed she was spending quiet time with her daughter. "Let's not argue and just sit down and chill."

"Yes, Alexis," Ana replied quietly, sitting in a winged chair in the middle of the living room area of the suite. "What's new in your social media world?"

"Let me see your phone and I will show you," James told his wife, as Ana believed he was Alexis.

James/Alexis then took his wife's phone and went to a website he had found earlier while he was by the pool. The site he pulled up showed a pair of blonde women, a pretty older woman and one very stunning young lady. The video started with the younger woman embracing and kissing the older, more shy woman, then forcing the older woman into a chair as the younger woman straddled her, exhibiting dominance of the older woman.

Ana stared at the phone, and could not look away. No prompts, no new suggestions, James looked on as his wife stared intently at the screen. Subconsciously, Ana's free hand reached between her legs. James smiled at the development, pleased the suggestion his Master wanted him to implant into his wife was working as well as it was already. James let his wife enjoy the 10 minute show in peace as he prepared for the next layer of her evening.

As the video closed, James sat in the chair opposite his wife and smiled, as Ana was now a bright shade of crimson after watching the girl on girl activity. Her hands, which had been alternating between breasts and working between her legs, now were trying to close out the video with little success.

"Hi, Mom," James began again.

Ana hurriedly looked up, and said "that wasn't you, Alexis in that video, why did you show me that?"

"Well, Mom," James said knowing his suggestion that his wife see Alexis was still strong, "I know that video of me and my gf was hard for you, and I wanted to see how you reacted to this video."

"Oh, uh, well then," stammered Ana.

"I think you liked it," James/Alexis replied. "A lot."

"Well um if that is what you choose to do Alexis," was all Ana could think of to say.

"Here, Mom," James said as he held out a cigarette toward his wife. "Try and understand this too."

Mild confusion crossed Ana's face. She mildly shook her head, then reached out and took the cigarette, with very little hesitation. James then held out the lighter toward his wife. Ana took the lighter, and lit her cigarette, then handed the lighter back to James.

James' smile grew wider, as he took the lighter and the cigarettes and left them on the table in front of him.

"This is going much better than expected," James thought as he watched his wife have a cigarette.

James took out his phone, and took a picture of his wife smoking, and sent it to Kingsman, thinking, "this will please Master."

Focusing on her cigarette, Ana said nothing, but instead focused on 'quiet time with Alexis.'

James had just one more thing planned for his wife for the evening. When she finished the cigarette, James cleaned up the evidence and sat back down across from his wife, who was sitting calmly and peacefully. Not at all like her normal state of being lately, which James was enjoying immensely.

"Deep dive, Anastasia," he said, instructing his wife to return to trance.

James glanced at his watch, noticing it was near the time for the car service to arrive to take them to the airport. James realized it would be about 5 hours before they would be back home, and he planned to use that time constructively to continue his wife's training.

James had prepared the audio portion of the evening's training to be on a loop, and he would have his wife listen to it until they arrived home. James had picked up a spare phone, and placed the audio file on it. He also had a spare set of air pods, which he connected to the spare phone. He would place the air pods in his wife's ears, and control what she was listening to with the spare phone.

"Ana, you will leave the airpods I am handing you in your ears until I ask you for them after we get home," James instructed.

"Yes, James," said his wife, who in a very short time span was having her world turned upside down.

"You will remain in your trance, but behave as a normal, awake person would," James suggested.

"Yes, James," his now docile, hypnotized wife replied.

"You will also follow all of my prompts and suggestions as we travel home," James ordered.

"Yes James," responded his wife.

For the next five hours, Ana would be bombarded with the suggestions of slavery, smoking and becoming interested in women, as the audio fro the programming would be continuously looped for her to listen to and focus on. James would wait until they got on the plane to give Ana her next dose of the formula she created, and would refer to them as dramamine to combat air sickness.

As James was wrapping up his travel plans and instructions for his wife. Kingsman got a text from his slave James. It was the picture of his wife having a cigarette.

Kingsman smiled at the development, and texted back to his slave.

"Good boy. Outstanding, Jamie."

James became hard as he read the text.

******

The next morning, Kingsman texted Lexi and instructed her to go to the mall to meet him. Kingsman was cautious about Hale's involvement, so he tried to keep his distance from the Phillips. He wanted to make sure Lexi knew how to handle her mother moving forward. Kingsman got to the meeting place first and entered the busy store.

"Of course I am here first," Kingsman laughed to himself as he wandered the aisles of the store.

Fashionably late, Lexi strolled into the store like she owned the place, looking for her Master.

"Lexi, walk with me and pay attention," Kingsman said, trying to draw as little attention as he could as he caught up with his slave.

"Okay," Lexi said as she quietly walked with her Master.

"Very good, answer quietly," instructed the Master. "Have you talked with your mother at all about your recent activities?"

"No, I am ignoring her," Lexi said.

"Good. Remember whenever you see her you will offer her a cigarette," Kingsman reminded his pretty social media star/slave.

"Yes," replied Lexi. "I will remember."

"When you see her you will remind her that you are old enough to make your own decisions, and that she doesn't understand you because she has never tried the things that you like," Kingsman told her.

"I understand," replied Lexi.

"Tell her how much you enjoy beng lesbian and she would never understand that since she hasn't ever tried anything like that," Kingsman ordered, deciding to play into James' idea to have her 'try by doing'.

"Okay," replied the pretty slave.

"Good girl," replied the Master. "And how are you getting along with your new girlfriend and your new lifestyle?"

"It's so weird," Lexi started to explain. "I don't understand why, but I love Nikki, and I love being this way, I know you did something to change me, even if I can't ever say or explain that to anyone."

"Yes, Lexi, I am afraid it had to be done. Someday I do hope you understand," responded Kingsman, looking at the soft pretty features of his slave.

"I don't know about that. But I do know I am a much better person now than i ever was before," Lexi confided to her Master.

"Well that is good then, Lexi," Kingsman responded. "Build on that."

"I will," Lexi responded, with a look in her eye that was serious.

"Don't forget what I said about dealing with your mother," the Master reminded. "Now I want you to walk around the store for 20 minutes before you leave. Leave through the back exit. I am leaving now through the front door."

"Okay" said Lexi, as she began her 20 minutes of uninterrupted browsing and shopping.

*******

In Miami, Hale and Dr. Sorina were meeting in Hale's office, discussing the recent programming of Dr. Alexander Mason, world renowned expert on head injury and psychological trauma, and now ceremonial figurehead of the Mason Center for Psychological Trauma and Injury, bantering back and forth ideas about the future of the playtoy brand.

"How long did it take to completely program Mason?" Hale asked

"About 8 hours, thirty minutes," Dr. Sorina responded. "How long does your current version take."

"You know that answer, Sofia," Hale scoffed, knowing the Eastern European born expert of changing agents perspectives was tweaking him. "It takes months, and repeated conditioning."

"Yes, well now you see the better way," Sorina responded, laughing at seeing Hale bristle at her teasing him.

"I had Mason's top person on call at the Mason Center call his wife and tell her he was with an emergency," Hale said.

"Ah, good to cover things," Sorina replied. "And the emergency was his need to become a slave."

Hale and Sorina laughed, and raised a glass toasting the accomplishment.

"Where is our little slave boy now?" asked Sorina.

"Behaving like there is nothing out of the ordinary going on," Hale assured. "He is at his office in the Center business as usual."

"Ah, you Americans are always so focused on nothing being out of place." Sorina admonished. "You fail to realize that some like chaos."

"Yes well chaos in this instance isn't what we need." Hale said. "I have few thoughts about moving forward with the drug and programming."

"This should be interesting," teased the pretty Doctor, as she sat down and crossed her legs seductively and looked on as if to say 'show me what you have got'.

"Up until now we have only had limited ability to use these drugs and we had to rely on one person to do the programming," Hale started.

"Yes, James Phillips," Sorina interrupted.

"I see you have done your homework," Hale said, appreciating he was working with someone who focused on details as much as he did.

"Of course," Sofia laughed as she nodded at Hale. "And his wife helped create the current drug cocktail."

"Yes, Sofia," Hale returned. "But the Phillips are becoming less reliable, but we will get to that."

"So there is intelligence I am not aware of, no? " asked Sorina.

"Yes, very recent," Hale assured. "We will discuss that shortly. WIth the new drug taking this short amount of time using your computer program, we can become much more efficient," Hale said. "We are currently limited only by proximity."

"Yes, who can we gain access to and for how long," Sorina responded. "We are portable, but again we need to isolate and hold a potential new slave for a reasonable amount of time for this programming to be complete, if Mason is the standard."

"Exactly," Hale said. "We can work on gaining access to more and different people over time. In the meantime, we can create new playtoys quickly. We have several options to consider. Up until now, I have controlled the sale very strictly. I have the ability to connect with wealthy 'investors' and meet almost any specific demand for a playtoy."

"Yes, until you contacted me and I went through my investigation I thought you were simply a security company," Dr. Sorina injected. "WIth research and development."

"Yes, and now you know what I am able to do," Hale said. "But back to options. We can still proceed in this fashion, I can still connect with those same people. My contacts in this endeavor over the last 10 years have resulted in a lot of wealthy contacts with, shall we say, very specific tastes."

Dr. Sorina nodded, adding "Of course, that is inevitable."

"With this new drug and program, we can meet those specific tastes down to the letter," Hale added.

"Tell me more, this is starting to get interesting," Sorina added, wondering where Hale was headed.

"Mason's wife is a plastic surgeon. One of the best in the country," Hale stated. "With him under control, we can make being a slave for us a family affair."

"So we can make playtoy slaves to order," Sorina stated matter of factly, "Like little children make their own likeness into dolls."

"Except our dolls will love being played with," Hale added.

"And where do we get the 'raw material' for these toys?" the psychology expert asked.

"Some of these wealthy clientele will provide it for us," Hale said. "Under the guise of plastic surgery, once we convert Mason's wife to a new way of thinking. The wealthy client will send us a willing victim thinking they are only getting plastic surgery."

"That is very good," Sorina said, letting out a laugh. "While they are in recovery they can be 'repurposed'. And it seems you have other options?"

"Of course," Hale said. "Just like in the past we have taken unsuspecting women and converted them before they had unexpected 'life changes'. Have you seen the beaches here? Filled with 'raw material', Sofia."

"Yes, I have noticed, Jonah," Sorina added, smiling. "Quite a party scene where accidents happen all the time."

"And we have a reasonably large indigent community to rehabilitate and change as well. Think of how much better their lives will be as a slave rather than homeless," Hale reasoned.

Hale walked over to his phone on his desk and made a call, "come up to my office now."

"Do you want me to leave for your next meeting, Jonah?" Dr. Sorina asked.

"Oh no, not at all," Hale said. "You can help, actually."

Hale's personal assistant called and said "Dr. Mason is here sir? Should I send him in?"

"Yes, Penny, do send him in, and why don't you take an early lunch, we will be tied up here for a while," Hale told his assistant.

"Yes Mr. Hale, thank you sir," Penny responded,

"Don't mention it Penny, you have earned it, take your time, send in Dr. Mason please on your way out," Hale said.

Mason made his way into the office, unsure what specifically he was there for or what to do. As he stood two steps in the door, he realized his brand new Master and Mistress were both present.

Dr. Sorina looked at him, and relished the confusion on his face. "Soon," she thought, "that will be ironed away and he will know instinctively what to do."

"Hello Mason, how is the new you doing?" Hale asked.

"I'm ok, Master," Mason responded.

"That's a good boy Mason. Do kneel next to your MIstress," Hale ordered.

Mason walked over to where his Mistress was sitting and dropped to his knees. Dr. Sorina instructed him to kneel high, and place his hands behind his back.

"This is how a slave kneels," Sorina said as she turned away and faced Hale, smiling.

'Did your wife notice anything different about you when you got home so late?" Hale asked.

"No, Master, she was sleeping. She was in surgery all day yesterday," Mason responded.

"Tell me Mason, where are we on the projects at the Center?" Hale asked.

"Well Master we are finished with the new research lab, and the Operating Room is just waiting on some equipment," Mason replied.

"Very good, Mason. Now, you are really just the name there now. Dr. Sorina and I are now going to make all the important decisions, and tell you what to do, what to say and when to say it, is that clear?" Hale said.

"Yes, Master," Mason replied, still kneeling in the form he was instructed.

"Now, Mason, I don't think you should be the only one in your family to enjoy being a slave, I think your wife should join you, don't you agree?" Hale asked.

"Yes, Master," Mason agreed.

"Of course you do, you are a very good boy, Mason. Bring her here tomorrow, tell her we are celebrating your promotion," Hale said. "Congratulations, you have been promoted to slave."

"Thank you Master," Mason replied, as both Hale and Sorina laughed.

"Don't tell her anything about being a slave or about her future joining you as a slave only tell her we are celebrating your promotion," Hale said.

"Yes Master," Mason replied.

"Very nice, Jonah, you had him build a research lab and an operating room," Sorina complimented. "You have a few surprises in you I see."

"I take it you are becoming a permanent member of the team, Sofia?" Hale asked.

"It will be fun," Sorina related, as she rose from the chair and stood in front of Mason. "Kiss my feet, slave."

Mason bent down and kissed the open toed shoes and feet of his new Mistress, sealing the deal.

********

Chapter 18 Halfway There

Anastasia woke up refreshed and ready after her trip to Miami, where her professional reputation took a hit. She spent her travel time in trance, listening to the audio of the slave training files her husband traditionally used with the Project Playtoys in their conditioning. James also enjoyed the quiet of having his wife hypnotized, which prevented her from the ranting and raving at him for everything going wrong, including the social media video exposing their daughter Alexis as a lesbian and a smoker. And that was on Ana's agenda, priority one, the 'Alexis Issue'.

12