Ability Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi realized her parents had returned from Miami, so she got up early and took Nikki back to campus, this time without stopping, getting out, and putting on a show. She got home and cleaned up as she waited for the inevitable visit from her mother. And true to form, Anastasia didn't disappoint, arriving and using her key to enter her daughter's townhouse.

"Hello, Alexis, any reason you can't return a call or message? what the hell have you been doing?" Anastasia asked her daughter. "Do you know what you have done to me?"

"Wow, Mother, I am doing great thanks for asking," icily responded Alexis. "But that's always how it is, it is always about YOU."

"Alexis, don't be like that, being a bitch is so unbecoming," Anastasia replied.

"Well Mother, I would say it has certainly worked for you," the daughter responded.

"Don't behave like a spoiled child, Alexis, I raised you better than that," Ana responded as she sat at the counter with her designer coffee.

"Yeah, and it was all you Mother, Dad had nothing to do with anything," Alexis replied, as she stood in the kitchen facing her mother. She walked over to the counter and opened her purse, taking out her cigarettes and lighter, placing them in front of her, in typical Alexis style. "Guessing from your three thousand voicemails and texts you don't like how I am living my life."

"Well Alexis your choices aren't exactly the best," Ana replied. "I had half a dozen people attending my seminar calling me a failure because of that video of you, that girl and your smoking. They were calling me a hypocrite, among other things. AT MY SEMINAR!"

"Wow mother, sounds intense. And like what I do is none of their fucking business," Alexis retorted, half in anger, all in sarcasm.

"You're the social media star, Alexis, and what you do is very public. And very much affecting me," Anastasia replied.

"Yes Mother, I know. Your favorite topic is you," Alexis said, as she took out a cigarette and lit up. "So what is your biggest problem with me?"

"What you are doing right now, Alexis," Ana replied. "Do you even know what I do for a living?"

"Of course I do," Alexis said. "Jeez, you think I'm stupid, too."

"Don't put words in my mouth, Alexis," Ana said. "That's not right."

"Yeah, sure it isn't Mother," Alexis replied. "You only care because it affects YOU."

"Now that's not true either," Ana replied.

"You have no idea, Mother," Alexis responded, cutting off her mother. "Whatever affects you is what's important. Here, why don't you prove it isn't always about you?"

Alexis took out a cigarette and held it out to her mother. Anastasia froze in her tracks, a look of confusion crossed her face.

"Oh," Anastasia said, in a soft, confused voice, as she reached out to take the cigarette from her daughter.

"Well this is surprising," Alexis said, a small smile crossing her face as she lit the lighter for her mother. She wondered briefly what her Master had done to achieve this moment.

Ana had a vague, distant feeling that she had done this before- but couldn't for the life of her figure out where or when. And she couldn't stop herself from accepting the cigarette as her husband's conditioning kicked in again.

"What's with this, Mother?" Alexis questioned.

"I'm just trying to understand, Alexis," Ana responded as she behaved as if she had been smoking for years.

"I see that, Mother, it looks like you are enjoying it too," Lexi laughed. "So you going to understand what it's like to be with women next?"

"Don't be crude, Alexis," Anastasia answered. "Of course not, I'm married to your father."

"Well you did say you were trying to understand, Mother," the daughter replied. "And her name is Nicole, just so you know."

"OK, Alexis," her mother replied. "You certainly looked like you enjoy being with her."

"I do," Lexi told her mother.

"Look, Alexis, tone down things in public and on social media," Ana instructed her daughter between drags of her cigarette. "It's killing my reputation and business."

"Sure Mother, whatever you say," Alexis replied, with that typical defiant look kids give parents.

********

After his mostly quiet and enjoyable weekend in Miami, James made his way back to the office on Monday, where he had his standing appointment with the latest trainee in the Playtoy pipeline, Jessica Jensen, the pretty blonde dance major suffering from anxiety in her dance performances. Jessica was nearing the end of her training and conditioning, getting closer to her new place in life.

She bound into Dr. James Phillips office, feeling positive about her progress, which didn't go unnoticed by the man who was training her to become a playtoy.

"Hello Dr. Phillips!" Jessica bubbly exclaimed as she entered the inner office of her psychiatrist.

"Well well, it seems someone is looking much more confident," Phillips replied. "I trust you had a good week?"

"Very good! I can't explain it, but I feel totally different, so much more confident!" the dance major responded.

"That's wonderful, Jessica, how would you describe it?" Phillips asked, as he motioned her onto the couch to get ready for her session.

"I don't know," Jessica said, as she seductively moved her hands over her body. "All of the sudden I feel very confident in myself, in my body, how I move my body."

There was no mistaking things, Jessica Jensen was moving and behaving confidently and sexily- not at all unlike the women in the videos she has been watching nightly for months as her conditioning to want to be like those women, but as a slave, expanded and deepened. As she lay on the couch, she arched her back, thrust her chest up in the air before slowly settling into a comfortable position to begin her session.

"Well this is good news, Jessica, your confidence and your demeanor speak volumes for your progress," Phillips said, watching the pretty coed as she put on a little show. "I told you at some point you would feel this way, so you can trust what I tell you, don't you agree?"

"Yes Dr., I agree," was the response from the blonde, a response the smiling Dr. Phillips had been waiting for in this context.

"And you agree that you can trust my treatment plan for you?" Phillips responded.

"Yes, Dr., I agree," the lovely Jessica replied, as her now deepened conditioning was even more apparent, even before being hypnotized.

"And since you feel so comfortable and wonderful now, you do know that I do have your best interests in mind, don't you agree, Jessica?" Phillips added, ensuring to use her conditioned response phrase and linking it with her current state of being.

"Yes, Dr., I agree," responded the dance major, linking her current confident, sexy state to her treatment with her psychiatrist.

"Very good, Jessica, I am pleased that you trust me, it must feel good to trust your Doctor," Phillips pushed to see where his soon to be playtoy stood in her journey to slavery.

"Yes, Dr., I agree, I trust Dr. Phillips, he has my best interest in mind," the not yet hypnotized patient responded, as her conditioning would indicate she readily accepted that as a part of her now.

"Down, Down, Down deep, Jessica," the psychiatrist said, triggering the beautiful young woman into deep hypnosis.

Jessica sunk deep into trance, and you could see the immediate depth of her trance as her breathing slowed as she waited for the soon to be coming stimulus from her trusted Doctor.

"Jessica, is there something you wanted to tell me about your progress?" the psychiatrist asked, knowing this question would be answered in a specific way based on the conditioning in the files the subject had been watching nightly for months.

"I have something to show you, Sir," Jessica replied.

"Bingo," thought Dr. James Phillips as Jessica used the phrase that meant her conditioning was complete,especially as she substituted the word 'Sir' for 'Doctor', "another one brought into the fold."

"Very good, Jessica, why don't you show me," the Doctor ordered, knowing what was coming but unsure as to where he would find it.

Jessica Jensen, the 22-year old soon to graduate dance major, remained in her trance, and stood and pulled down the black yoga pants she was amazingly filling out to reveal at the hemline of her underwear a tiny tattoo. The black tattoo showed the infinity sign and inside the left loop of the infinity sign was a tiny letter 'p'.

"Lovely work on your new tattoo, Jessica," stated Phillips, looking at the artwork that adorned another of his trained slaves, as it had with so many other playtoys. "Tell me your programing,'

"I will continue to watch the nightly videos. I will maintain my weekly appointment with my trusted Doctor. I will behave normally. I will wait to become the slave of the person who uses my activation trigger, when my programming will be complete," the soon to be slave said in a monotone as she stood, holding down her yoga pants so she could show off her new tattoo.

"You may lay back down now, Jessica," Phillips instructed. "We need to reinforce your conditioning."

"Yes, SIr," the blonde replied as she replaced her yoga pants and lay back on the couch.

"Very good girl, Jessica," Phillips instructed. Normally he would be testing the merchandise at this point, but with his Master's restrictions on cumming only for his Master, that was not in the cards. "And you feel like the women in the videos you have been watching?"

"Yes, Sir," responded the deeply entranced girl, letting out a sexy sigh at the thought.

"How do the women in the video look and act, Jessica?" asked Phillips, improvising the continued conditioning.

"Confident, pretty, sexy, Sir," responded the girl, using words directly lifted from the files she was watching.

"Very good girl, Jessica," Phillips replied. "And how do they look when they are in action?"

"Alluring, enthusiastic, unashamed, Sir," responded the girl, again using words directly from her conditioning files. "Whores."

"Is that how you will behave after your programming is engaged?" asked Phillips.

"Yes, Sir," replied the blonde.

"What part of the programming did you resist most, Jessica? What slowed your progress to getting to feel this way?" pushed Phillips, doing impromptu research on how he may be able to alter future programming files to speed the process for future playtoys.

"Becoming bisexual, Sir," Jessica replied flatly.

"And being with women was not an interest with you before, Jessica?" Phillips asked.

"No, Sir," she answered.

"But now?" further queried Phillips.

"I can't wait to try it, Sir," Jessica responded, understanding that that would have to wait until she was triggered to slavery by the person who triggered her, as her standing order was to behave normally. And the original Jessica was not bisexual, so this new, and intense, need would indeed have to wait.

Phillips smiled at the response, and it got his wheels turning on other fronts. But he wanted to see just how deep his conditioning ran with 'number 44'.

"Jessica, are you ready to become a slave?" Phillips asked, testing the limits of the programming of the pretty dancer.

"Yes, Sir, I can't wait," Jessica responded.

"What will you do when you become a slave?" the psychiatrist tested.

"I will obey and do what I am told, Sir," was the response.

"Very good girl, Jessica," Phillips told the young lady, as he went over to his closet and pulled out a bag. Realizing he would not be able to test Jessica personally, he wanted to assure her programming was complete.

"Jessica, please sit up," instructed Phillips, as the deeply hypnotized and conditioned girl obeyed. "Remove your clothes and sit back down."

Phillips watched as the blonde beauty obeyed. He knew under normal circumstances he would be the one to test his programming with the playtoy enrollee. These were not normal circumstances- as Phillips was himself a slave. That left the Doctor to use other means to ensure his programming was complete.

"Jesscia, what are these?" the Doctor asked, holding up a pair of small metal objects.

"Nipple clamps, Sir," the formerly shy, now naked slave-to-be replied.

"Put them on," Phillps demanded as the blonde reached out, took them in her hand and placed the clamps on her 34C breasts, moaning slightly as she clamped them on tightly.

"Open your mouth, Jessica," ordered Phillips.

"Yes Sir," responded the dancer, sitting quietly on the couch, silver clamps adorning her nipples, her mouth now in an 'O' shape.

Phillips placed the red ball of the gag in Jessica's mouth, and then hooked the straps around her head leaving her speechless as the red of the ball filled her mouth while the black straps held the gag in place.

"Kneel, Jessica," Phillips said, as he pointed to a spot on the floor while he placed and connected an 8-inch suction cupped dildo to the floor in front of the girl.

Jessica rose from the couch, and even hypnotized moved with the grace only dancers possess as she strutted to the spot, and knelt. She placed her body as high as she could, arched her back and placed her hands behind her as she bowed her head and looked at the floor in front of her.

Phillips held up a set of handcuffs, and he simply said " hands together," as the kneeling girl put her hands together behind her back, where the psychiatrist connected the cuffs together at the wrist.

"Stay up high, kneel correctly," Phililps ordered as the dancer knelt high, hands behind her back, cuffed, and her breasts thrust forward showing off the silver metal clamped to them, as she remained with head bowed and her eyes focused on the floor in front of her.

Phillips left the girl this way for a few minutes, then walked over and tightened the clamps just a bit. As he tightened the clamps, Jessica simply moaned ever so slightly, in a way indicating it was very pleasurable, as her conditioning commanded.

"Mount," Phillps commanded, as he pointed at the 8-inch dildo suction cupped to the floor in front of the girl.

Jessica crawled forward, and it was clear to see she was already wet from the activity of showing her complete submission to her Doctor. The dancer mounted the dildo, her eyes closed in pleasure, first at obeying, second at being filled. She held the mounted position and waited for further instructions, pleasure visible in her eyes.

Phillips placed a blindfold on the soon to be delivered slave to an unknown benefactor, and he simply gave the girl her next, simple, yet most extremely pleasurable command.

"Ride," said Phillips, smiling at the completion of his training of the once shy coed, who now was naked, wearing a ball gag, blindfold and nipple clamps, hands cuffed behind her back, riding the dildo stuck to the floor with rhythmic abandon.

Phillips watched as the girl simply, rhythmically and sexily completed her command to ride. The psychiatrist also knew she could only ride, and would continue to do so, until he gave her a next command, and all the doctor could do was watch, because he could only cum for his Master, though this show would normally be one that would have him cumming in no time at all.

He allowed the pretty dancer to enjoy her 'ride', as he heard his phone beep, indicating a message from his Master, asking "how are things progressing". The only interruption of any session he would accept was from his Master, and it was the only audible sound that could be heard from his phone while in session.

Phillips replied "in session with 44. She has completed training".

"Tell nobody she is ready until Ana is ready," Kingsman instructed, reminding his slave he wanted the pair completed together.

"Yes Master," replied the slave, still watching the girl take her first ride after completing her training, and looking as though she was thoroughly enjoying things.

Phillips let the girl continue her enjoyment, before he decided it was time to end the session. The doctor would need some time to allow the girl to clean up and get redressed, and he would need to finish the session with suggestions about her remaining her regular old self, forgetting her sexy display, until she would be back the following week for her next session or was delivered to her new owner and triggered to her new life. But for now, it was time to end the sexy erotic display in front of him.

"Cum," Phillips whispered as the girl obeyed, crumpling to the floor, drenched in sweat, cumming as she never had before after her very sexy physical display.

********

12