Ability - Rescue Ch. 04

Story Info
Upgraded body, updated roles, upended lives.
4.3k words
4.15
3.7k
3

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Miss Anderson," the handsome doctor said as the former Alexis Phillips sat in the Examination Room. "Am I to understand the chart? No insurance and an all cash payment?"

"Yes, Doctor, that's right," Alicia responded. "My parents recently passed away and left me an endowment and I have not gotten around to finding health insurance yet."

"Ah, that makes sense, then," the Doctor replied. "Are you sure you want to go through with implants?"

"Very sure, Doctor Farkas," the girl replied. "The sooner the better."

"Well, then, let's see what you are thinking," the Doctor answered. "Let me show you some things and see what you want then, Miss Anderson."

"Perfect," Alicia answered.

In the waiting room, Jasmine sat and waited, eventually Alicia emerged from the exam room.

"How did it go?" Jasmine asked.

"I did everything you told me to do," Alicia responded. "Good, surgery is Friday,"

"Tell me everything," Jasmine demanded with a smile as she held out her hand for the younger woman to take.

"Yeah, ok no choice... again..." Alicia said with an eye roll. "So 400 cc silicone implants over the muscle, less recovery time. Friday 8 am."

"And what size will you end up with?" Jasmine asked.

"D," Alicia replied, shaking her head. "It was what you wanted me to get, not like it was my choice right?"

"You have a choice," Jasmine replied. "Do what I say or probably get killed."

"Not great options either way so far," Alicia lamented. "And fuck you, you know I can't disobey you, bitch."

"We need to stick together, that's why we are here," Jasmine reasoned. "I know Cleveland isn't the best place, but let's be honest, who would ever look for us here? And for the record, I never asked for you to come in and fuck up my life, Kingsman forced this on both of us..."

"Yeah...." Alicia replied with limited emotion.

"You're going to be Barbie hot, your hair is perfect," Jasmine complimented the light blonde locks the former Alexis Phillips sported.

"Great, I will feel plastic I'm sure," Alicia replied, shaking her head, thinking about her girlfriend as the 'Golden Girl; when she still was Alexis Phillips. "I wonder what Nikki would think..."

"You are going to love it, I guarantee it," Jasmine said as she kissed her newest friend. "Alicia, you are going to stop talking about your ex-girlfriend from now on, unless I ask you something about her. Now tell me you will love your new boobs."

"I will love my new boobs," Alicia parroted back, realizing her command to obey Jasmine extended to everything, a small tear welling up at Jasmine's instruction about Nikki.

"Now we need to be convincing as girlfriends for my plan to work in Miami. So let's practice- kiss, with passion, now," Jasmine said, stopping just outside the surgeon's office.

Alicia moved in and gave Jasmine a passionate kiss, obeying that continuing command to do what Jasmine says.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Alicia asked after breaking the kiss. "I didn't do anything to you, I want to find... get that all straightened out..."

"Well, darlin', I am not going to get killed because of your fucking parents, or because I helped someone a long time ago and now they trust me..." Jasmine began. "So I am going to take advantage of this- and this fits my plan for working to see what the fuck is up with Kingsman. Plus, you are goddamn gorgeous for a raving bitch with crazy as fuck parents."

"Thanks... but yet again I have no choice.... What the fuck..." Alicia lamented.

""Fuck', now there is a great idea, I don't think we will be able to while those tits heal, sweetie," Jasmine teased, reaching out to get a fist full of breast. "So let's go get better acquainted as girlfriends, Alleycat."

"Why are you doing this to me?" the younger woman asked.

"Don't blame me, blame Kingsman," Jasmine said. "He made me this way, lesbian, dominant and lover of boobs..."

Alicia rolled her eyes, and shrugged, having no choice but to follow instructions.

"Fuck me," Alicia said audibly to nobody in particular in frustration.

"Exactly! Now you understand!" Jasmine replied. "You'll love it, I promise. And you'll love me too."

Once in the car, Jasmine looked over to her forced on her partner, who gave her the iciest of icy stares.

"Look at me. Let's get a few things corrected so there is no more whining and no more bullshit," Jasmine began. "I was hoping you would do things willingly, but that doesn't seem possible. Unbuckle the pants."

Alicia undid the belt and then unbuttoned her pants as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Now start playing with yourself," Jasmine commanded.

Alicia's right hand went straight into her pants and she began to rub, as her stare became more intense.

"Good girl," Jasmine praised. "Now repeat the phrase 'Obey Jasmine, love Jasmine."

Obediently, Alicia repeated the phrases as instructed.

"Get yourself all worked up, the more excited you get the more these phrases are etched into your mind, the more you want to obey, the more in love with me you become," Jasmine continued.

"Obey Jasmine....Love Jasmine..." the new blonde with soon to be bigger boobs repeated as the car pulled out of the parking garage.

Helplessly, Alicia rubbed and played, placing these thoughts more deeply in her mind. Changing her.

"When you cum, you will be a slave helplessly in love with me," Jasmine said with a wicked grin. "You will need my permission to cum."

As the pair drove around Cleveland, Alicia rubbed and played, while Jasmine drove, and smiled, occasionally looking at her charge.

"I am so glad you are getting so into this, it warms my heart," Jasmine teased. "You are really grinding there sweetie."

Alicia shot a look that could kill, but she simply continued to play, while repeating her mantra.

"Obey Jasmine....Love Jasmine..." the younger blonde repeated, her stare looking through her driver.

"Don't give me that look," Jasmine said. "Smile."

Alicia, with hurt in her eyes, grinned a wide smile for her soon to be new Mistress.

"That's much better," Jasmine cooed. "I'm going to like this new version of you much better. Less bitchy, more obedient."

Alicia smiled as she was controlled once again, this time by proxy.

"I want you to feel that love and need to obey and become a slave to feel more intense, feel more important as you rub your will away sweetie," Jasmine commanded.

Jasmine rolled down the passenger side window as they pulled up and stopped at a traffic light. The man in the SUV next the them did a double take as he looked over and watched the lovely Alicia repeating her mantra and rubbing away.

"Sorority prank," Jasmine said as she yelled out the window at the man in the car next to her.

The man shook his head and pulled up slightly to not watch what Alicia was doing. Jasmine smiled.

"I am sorry it came to this, but I need you focused on me and what I am telling you," Jasmine said. "And I always wanted a barbie doll slave."

Alicia by this stage was intensely focused on her task, her mantra, and sinking deeper into both of them becoming part of her very core.

The pair drove awhile longer, before Jasmine finally allowed things to come to an end.

"Cum now," Jasmine finally permitted as they drove by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......" Alica screamed from her seat, finalizing her place as a controlled slave. Again.

********

"How lovely that was, Marcus, thank you for a wonderful show," Sofia said as she kissed her slave, who was seeing himself in a role bigger than that, to his own peril. "You have done wonderfully, now go back to your room and sleep for me, darling. We will have such fun when I get there later."

"Thank you, Mistress," Marcus replied as he left the office.

"Welcome to your new lives, Adam and Amanda," the psychiatrist told the couple. "As the man said, I am Dr. Sofia Sorina, one of your new owners, welcome to my team. How does it feel?"

"Confusing..." Adam managed to say. As he and Amanda were kneeling and staring at the Doctor.

"Don't worry, once you are reprogrammed everything will make sense. And the best part, you will know what's happened but not be able to do or say a thing about it. On your feet, my dears, we have work to do," Sofia said. "Adam and Amanda, you are going to be completely reprogrammed. Adam, you are going to be our chemist, and Amanda, you are going to be one of our 'talent scouts' in your role as the national sorority president."

"What are you talking about...." Adam said, still confused.

"You are going to become very important members of a slavery ring, I am sure you heard the news about the Phillips slave ring, well we are the ones behind it all..." Sofia said, as she marched around the naked couple. "Adam, you are our new chemist, and Amanda, you are in charge of recruiting, so to speak. Welcome to the team."

The couple said nothing as they stood there.

"Say 'thank you Mistress'," Sofia ordered, moving the couple's lips with her hands as she demanded.

"Thank you, Mistress," the pair said in unison.

"How wonderful, I think we have done well with acquiring you both," Sofia said with a laugh. "Come along my dears, time for reprogramming. Don't worry about a thing, leave your clothes where they are."

Sofia led the pair to the research floor ny their leashes, where they were led to the machine that would make them perfect, programmed slaves desiring to obey their new Mistress and Master, Adam ready to manufacture and advance the drug created by Anastasia Phillips, and Amanda ready to help recruit girls through her position as a national sorority director.

Sofia led the pair to the room housing the reprogramming unit, where the naked couple just stood and listened. What they saw was a chair, with electronics surrounding it and leads that could be placed on the body.

"This is where the magic happens my new slaves," Sofia said. "Ladies first shall we, Amanda?"

Sofia held out her hand, but before moving the wife into the reprogramming chamber, she instructed the wife to "kiss Adam and the old life goodbye..."

Amanda slowly moved to Adam and gave him a passionless kiss on the cheek.

"Lovely Amanda, in the seat you go," the Doctor instructed. "Adam, this is very exciting, while she is being reprogrammed, you should kneel and watch her and stay aroused my dear."

Adam dropped to his knees, looked and stroked himself, watching as the Doctor injected his wife in the arm with the drug Adam himself would soon be in charge of manufacturing.

"This should only take a few hours, enjoy yourself Adam," Sofia replied. "Then it's your turn."

Adam simply continued pumping, watching his wife as she was slowly being programmed by the computers and the drugs that had been emptied into her by the Doctor.

Amanda simply sat, absorbed her new programming, drooling from the corner of her mouth as she absentmindedly stroked herself with her left hand, oblivious to her husband watching and stroking along.

Several hours later, the roles reversed and Amanda knelt, and watched Adam be reprogrammed.

Satisfied with their programming, Dr. Sorina sent them back to their hotel with new instructions to follow, after which the good Doctor went to the room of her favorite slave, who lay sleeping naked in bed, collar around his neck.

"How lovely, such a good boy," the doctor said to herself, as she stripped and climbed in bed with her slave.

Slowly, sensually she stroked Kingsman's cock to full staff, and when fully aroused he awakened.

"Ohhhh, hello Mistress...." the slave said, looking into the face of his pretty Mistress.

"Are you glad I'm here, darling?" the doctor cooed as she slowly, seductively stroked the talented slave to full arousal. "I know I have missed this."

"Ohhhh," the slave responded.

"Shhhhh, let Mistress do everything, darling. You did a wonderful job tonight, and you deserve a reward," Sofia purred. "And I do love how aroused you make me. Feeling good darling?"

"Yyyessss, Mmmmmisssstressss," Kingsman replied excitedly.

"Very good, I love that you feel this good, and so intimate with me," the Doctor said, expertly stroking his manhood and his mind for the thing he had been missing for so long, intimacy. "So easy to fall in love when we are this intimate isn't it darling?"

"Yyyesssss, Mmmmmisssstrreesssss," the slave replied, excited and enjoying things, feeling more and more comfortable and intimate with his owner, who looked at him with a knowing smile.

"I love this, do you love this, darling?" the doctor asked, knowing the answer.

"Yyyessss, Mmmmmisssstressss," the man with ability answered.

"And you love me, don't you darling, you love me for getting so close with you. Being so intimate with you, tell me you love me darling," the doctor instructed, expertly guiding the psyche of her lover and slave, while preparing for the extra intensity lovemaking entailed based on the ability of the well endowed male slave laying down and looking adoringly as his Mistress guided him where she wanted him to go.

"Iiii lllllovve yyyyooouuuu,.." the slave responded, led where his Mistress wanted him to go like a trained dog on a leash.

"Now remember darling, nothing to hurt me, but make it exciting for me, now...." the skilled doctor said, climbing atop her slave who looked up and smiled at his MIstress and love of his life.

"OH that's perfect..." the doctor said, as she rhythmically rode her slave to the most intense climax of her existance.

**********

Amanda and Adam Franco, released to complete their vacation, before returning home to complete their old lives, found their way back to their hotel after their intense reprogramming session under the watchful eye of Dr. Sofina Soria after their capture by Marcus Kingsman, working on her behalf. The stunned couple rode in complete silence, Adam barely focusing enough to drive as his pretty wife sat and had the 1,000 yard stare out the windshield as they drove. Both were still in a mental fog, a result of their programming from the drug and the computer program, as well as physically from their edging while their partner was retrained to the specifications of Sorina and Hale, neither ever given permission to climax by the Doctor in charge. The diabolical part of the programming left them, at least for now, able to realize what had happened, but unable to communicate anything to anyone else.

Adam parked the rental car under the hotel and the couple each retrieved a nondescript gym bag- Adam from the driver side and Amanda from the passenger side as they made their way to the elevators in silence at the early morning hour. They looked at one another realizing they had never seen these bags before, as they eventually made their way to the elevator to head back to their room.

"What are we going to do?" Amanda asked in the confines of the closed elevator, nervously.

"It's simple, Amanda, we will do what we are told," Adam answered matter of factly.

"But I don't want to recruit anyone to a slavery ring- or be a slave myself...." the wife confided.

"Want has nothing to do with it, it is what you are and we have no option but to do as we are instructed," Adam said as the elevator opened to their hotel floor.

Both entered the room, placed their bags on the bed, and began to strip.

"You shower first, Amanda," Adam said.

"Yes, of course," his wife replied.

Amanda took a new razor, shaving gel, and a depilatory into the shower with her, knowing exactly how she was to prepare and keep her body at all times.

Adam knelt outside the bathroom, naked, and again began his edging.

After showering, Amanda nearly walked in to Adam, as she was not looking where she was going, wearing only a towel on her head.

"Oh my God, Adam, what are you doing?" the wife asked.

"Waiting," Was the husband's simple reply.

As Amanda walked by, Adam took scissors, a new razor, shaving gel and the same depilatory as his wife into the bathroom.

Eventually the newly hairless husband exited the bathroom, shaved, naked and hard, and found his wife holding a pair of anal plugs in her hand, with a large bottle of lubricant.

"Bend over," the wife instructed. "Grab your ankles."

Adam complied, turning his back to his wife and bending at the waist. For her part, Amanda, fighting back the tears welling up in her eyes, lubricated one of the anal plugs, then squirted a generous amount on Adam himself, and gently inserted the plug in her husband. Once it was in, She handed her husband a pair of tight fitting pink rubber panties to keep the plug inside. The panties also held the hard husband's cock tight against his body as it pointed upward.

"Mistress says we will get used to it, and we are working to get to the largest size, Adam." Amanda said, showing her husband the set of three plugs. "There are more rubber panties in your bag, wear them every day."

Adam, with nothing to do, knelt as he watched his wife lube her smallest plug and gently insert inside her ass. As he watched, his panties swelled a bit in the front.

"I understand now- when you have nothing you are instructed to do, kneeling is your waiting position," Amanda said. "I am starting to come out of that fog and I feel and know things..."

"And I feel like I need to just be always told what to do..." Adam said from his knees.

"Yes, I understand, that is because you are going to work for Mistress and Master here," Amanda said, her programming guiding her.

"I won't be going home with you...." Adam said, knowing his fate, wondering what that would mean back at home.

"No, you won't. I will clean things up at home," Amanda said. "I know what I have to do."

'What do you have to do?" Adam asked.

"Recruit for Mistress and Master," Amanda began. "Be ready to be used myself, and also divorce you."

"Yes... I know that...now that you have said it..." Adam said.

"Yes, you are a serial cheater, and you even cheated with a guy," Amanda said. "You will not contest the divorce, and you will agree that everything I say about things is the absolute truth."

"I understand....I will agree..." Adam said, realizing his entire life had been rearranged in a mere matter of 10 hours.

"Mistress and Master hate messy, so this will be easy. You will stay here, I will return home to my job." Amanda said. "Sleep on the floor. When we get up I will deliver you to your new home."

Adam said nothing, he simply curled up on the floor until sleep overtook him.

As the morning came Adam and Amanda dressed and headed out of the hotel. On this day, it wasn't their planned beach day, but the start of their new life. Amanda drove, with Adam in the passenger seat. The married couple, best friends and lovers who hated silence, made their way to their newly designated futures. In abject silence, with no radio even playing.

Instinctively, the pair parked their car in the underground garage and exited the vehicle. Amanda pulled a card from her purse and placed it in the executive elevator and guided her soon to be former husband inside, pressing the highest number button on the elevator face. Adam and Amanda Franco stood side by side, emotionless, and rode the elevator to the top, where they were greeted by Sofia Sorina and Jonah Hale.

"Welcome, I trust you enjoyed your tasks this morning?" Sorina asked, smiling.

"Yes, Mistress, I did thank you," Amanda answered.

"Wonderful," the Doctor began. "I trust you are finding things to be more instinctive, as if you suddenly begin to 'know' things, Amanda?"

"Yes, Mistress," Amanda said.

"Perfect," Sorina said. "And as for you Adam,?"

"I do, Mistress," Adam said, sinking to his knees as he waited for instructions.

"Good boy," the Doctor said. "Amanda, this is Mr. Hale, you will be reporting directly to him."

12