Ability - Rescue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress, I understand that," Amanda replied. "Nice to meet you Master."

"Strip, Amanda," Hale ordered. "Let me see what we are working with here."

"Of course Master," Amanda replied, immediately stripping quickly, and folding her clothes after removing them.

"Very good girl," Hale said. "You will be instrumental in recruiting slaves to be trained, how many women are in the sororities you are in charge of?"

"Tens of thousands, Master," Amanda said.

"And who do you directly work with?" Hale continued.

"Just an office manager, Master," Amanda replied. "She is 23 and just graduated college a year ago."

"Excellent, do you travel with your work?" Hale asked.

"Yes, Master, we visit schools every month, the states vary," Amanda answered. "I decide where we travel to and when."

"Perfect, Amanda, next month you will come to Florida, bring your assistant. I will tell you where you will stay, and you will look forward to your assistant visiting here and learning a whole new lifestyle," Hale explained.

"Yes, Master," Amanda replied, oblivious to anything but focusing on her new Master. Oblivious to her nudity, oblivious to her husband kneeling and aroused on the floor.

It was at that point that Dr. Kristina Meadows, plastic surgeon, husband of the Mason Center's founder, and dutifully reprogrammed slave to Hale and Sorina, entered the office.

"Perfect timing, as always, Kristina," Dr. Sorina said as she entered the office. "Come, enter, Master has some work for you."

"Yes, Mistress, with pleasure," Kristina said, entering the room. "A pleasure to see you Master."

"Yes, thank you my dear," Hale began, taking the slave doctor by the arm to the naked woman standing nearby. "This is Amanda Franco, our new recruiter. I think she can use an upgrade, give us your recommendations, Kristina. Not a sound or a movement, Amanda."

"Yes, Master," the plastic surgeon began, as the newly enslaved AManda Franco stood in silence. "Let's see, 5' 5, about what, 120? That's lovely, perfect in fact. No baby fat, just a minor little work on the abdomen, if you're patient she will work out and fix that, I'm thinking just a little addition at the hips since they are thin with only a light curve. Looks like a 32b, If we start her on a workout program she can easily handle 250cc implants to take her to 34D. I think the face is cute, just a little injection to the lips is all we need there. Perhaps a little touch up in the jawline to strengthen things there. I also think 2 shades blonder will be perfect."

"That is perfect, Kristina," Hale said. "That is why you are the best at what you do. She will be here next month for everything you just indicated."

"Amanda, you will accompany Dr. Meadows for your pre-surgery examination so she may prepare everything for when you return next month," Dr. Sorina instructed. "Place your clothes in this bag, and accompany your plastic surgeon. Obey her as you would obey me, Amanda."

"Kristina, enjoy your new friend and co worker," Sorina instructed. "Off you go ladies."

Dr. Kristina Meadows pulled out a leash and collar and placed it around the neck of Amanda Franco, kissing her full on the lips. Amanda Franco didn't reciprocate.

"Kiss back, you frigid bitch," Kristina reprimanded. "I am going to make you perfect... you should be grateful!"

Sofia Sorina then walked over to the kneeling Adam Franco and stood behind him.

"Look at your pretty wife, she's going to get an upgrade after divorcing you, and it looks like she is going to enjoy being a bisexual little sexpot," the psychologist toyed. "I think you love this, look how hard you are, with no hands."

Adam was watching as his naked wife, after having a very public and very naked plastic surgery consultation, was now grinding back in a kiss with her soon to be surgeon, wearing a pink leash and collar. Adam continued to kneel as he watched Amanda be led out of the office to the private elevator in the office to have her consultation for her future surgery.

"And that brings us to you, Adam," Hale said. "You are a very talented chemist, we targeted you to help us in our newly upgraded endeavor of making perfect slaves."

As Hale finished his statement, the founder, but certainly not the leader of the Mason Institute, Dr. Alexander Mason entered the room, hardly noticing his wife leading a naked woman on a leash to the office elevator.

"Excellent, Mason, this is our newest chemist, Adam Franco," Hale said. "Adam, look at me and pay attention to what your role is going to be here."

"Yes, Master," Adam replied, laser focused on Jonah Hale.

"You will be overseeing all improvements to our mind control formula, and will be looking to create an oral version of the drug," Hale began. "And Mason is your contact to get you what you need. You will both be working very closely together."

Hale smiled at Sofia Sorina, looking as if she knew what was coming.

"Stand up, Adam," Hale said. "Mason, stand next to your newest and soon to be closest friend."

Mason moved and stood next to Adam Franco as they faced Hale.

"Good boys, you are going to be working very closely, very close indeed," Hale said. "Face each other boys."

The men faced each other.

"Mason, as a reward for not fucking things up since becoming a slave, here's a little present for you," Hale began. "Adam, you find yourself very excited by Dr. Mason, and want to obey his every command. You are madly in love with Mason and want to please him in every way."

12