Ability - Rescue Ch. 10

Story Info
Best laid plans, be careful who you trust
3.9k words
4.72
2.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that was some lesson," Nikki said when she got out of bed after an evening with her now reunited girlfriend Alicia Anderson, who the researcher knew as Alexis Phillips. "She taught you well holy shit, Alli..."

"So I'm Alli now, huh?" the former Alexis Phillips asked with a laugh and a shrug. "I guess I am, since I can't figure that out at the moment."

"I don't care what your name is, I care about you and who you are," Nikki responded, stretching as she stepped out of bed. "I just want to be with you, whatever the world calls you."

"Damn, you always know just what to say," Alicia said with a smile. "We gotta figure out what we are doing."

"Yeah, about that, we need to figure that out quick," Nikki replied. "If your last owner, that Jasmine bitch is clever enough to use fucking radio signals to get you a message so nobody would know, I am sure she will figure out a way to find us."

"Us?" Alicia said questioningly. "I don't want you anywhere near this shitshow my parents got me into."

"Sorry babe, I am not going anywhere," Nikki said. "Not after not being around you the last few months."

"Fuck, I don't want you to get killed or become a slave like me....." Alicia responded, a hint of fear in her voice.

"Well, I think they figured out I am no longer working at the Mason Group...." Nikki answered, pointing to the clock which indicated it was well past time to be at work.

"Holy shit... what do we do from here then, since I can't get rid of you..." Alicia said, trying to make light of their situation.

"We fight. Together. No matter what happens," Nikki said, taking Alicia into an all encompassing hug.

Once the hug, one Alicia hoped would never end, was broken, Nikki grabbed Alicia by the hand and led her out of the bedroom.

"Shower, then we talk strategy," Nikki said, trying to sound confident.

********

"Where's our boy?" Jonah Hale asked as his new partner, Dr. Sofia Sorina entered his office.

"He is getting a well deserved rest, Jonah," the psychiatrist replied. "He did amazing work yesterday, and his strength is drained after such wonderful performances. And it allows us time to discuss things."

"Understood. He did do very well yesterday, but I do want to make sure he is not getting any ideas of his own," Hale answered. "Especially after yesterday's discovery with our little lovebirds."

"Yes, that is a surprise," Sorina answered. "But I suppose when you are in espionage you never really get out of that even if you retire and work on your own. But look on the bright side, our boy's interrogation landed you a federal agent who is very plugged into things."

"True," Hale said. "That little asshole, Assistant Director Bryant, is behind this investigation, according to our pretty little agent. It was what she wrote in her confession from Kingmsman last night."

"And why is this Agent Bryant looking into you, Jonah?" Sofia asked.

"He was pissed that I promoted someone over him 15 years ago," Hale said. "He was a little ass kissing jackass then, and I am sure that has not changed one bit."

"I see," Sofia replied calmly. "Our little lovebirds programming is complete this morning."

"That's excellent," Hale said. "I was waiting for you to see them in their room."

"Perfect, then let's see them," Sofia said, as Hale moved from his desk toward the door. "You know, Jonah, paranoia isn't what we need right now."

The pair of slavers made their way to the apartment complex created in the building, just outside the programming room.

"Paranoia? Hardly. Caution is more like it. Especially when you have worthless little shits like Bryant looking into you," Hale reasoned.

"Well Jonah, one man's caution is another man's paranoia," Sofia cautioned. "What we need now is steady consistency as we ramp this up."

"I am steady, Doctor. I don't need your armchair diagnosis," Hale replied with purpose. "It is precisely this type of action that has gotten me here, and kept me out of the spotlight. And you as well, Your record is not exactly spotless. Now I will hear no more of your 'paranoia' nonsense."

"Of course, Jonah," Sofia said, taking out the keycard giving her access to everything on the floor as they approached the suite before them.

"Remember, Doctor, I was the one who spent a fortune rehabilitating your image," Hale said sternly as he grabbed his partner's elbow. "And I will not be made to regret it."

The Romanian psychiatrist nodded, looking at her partner with a look as if to say to never touch her this way. Using the keycard, Sofia opened the door and ushered Jonah Hale inside. What they saw amused the pair greatly.

"Why Agent Doherty, that is quite a powerful stroke you have there," Hale quipped as the pair entered the room. "You seem to be enjoying this very much."

Agent Cassidy Doherty stopped long enough to stop the spanking she was giving her fiance, Edward Meeks, who lay across her lap with a very red bottom and tears rolling down his face, before swinging again.

"Attention!" Hale shouted.

Agent Doherty dumped her fiance on the floor and immediately stood at attention, awaiting orders. Hale looked at the Doctor and smiled. She was wearing a simple, nondescript bra and panty set, accentuating her youth and figure.

Meeks simply lay on the floor, keeping his red bottom off the floor as he flopped in pain. Hale moved and stood in front of the blonde agent and smiled.

"Were you enjoying that, Agent?" Hale asked.

"Very much, Sir!" the agent replied with military precision.

"And what was our little computer nerd being disciplined for?" Hale asked.

"Sir, he left his work laptop out and left me access to it," the agent replied. "Nobody working for you should ever be careless with your equipment, Sir!"

"Excellent, Agent. Tell me what is your assignment as of now," Hale asked.

"Sir, I am to maintain my cover with the Agency, let them keep thinking I am working for them to find evidence against you. I will destroy any evidence found and keep you updated on what the investigation is doing, Sir!" the blonde agent responded.

"Where is your allegiance, Agent Doherty," Hale asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it for himself.

"With you, Sir!" the lovely blonde Cass Doherty replied.

"Of course it is, Agent," Hale said, eyeing the tall blonde from blonde head to perfectly manicured toe. "You are a very fine addition to our team."

"Thank you, Sir!" the agent answered.

"Now continue your discipline of our failure, here," Hale said. "He has been demoted. And for now, you will continue your cover as being engaged. But make no mistake- you are in control of this relationship, Agent. Discipline him as you see fit."

Meeks made it to his knees, and eventually to his feet, his naked rear end red and sore as Hale made his way in front of the demoted computer expert.

"As for you, you have been demoted. Report to my office after you have been properly disciplined by your fiance," Hale said with a laugh. "You will defer to her on everything. No more failures, Meeks."

As Hale turned, he saw his newest acquisition making the final adjustments to a smallish strap on she was wearing, her panties removed. She made eye contact with her new Master and controller and smiled as she picked up a tube of lube.

"Excellent choice, my dear," Hale laughed. "A small size to break him in, yet still providing a wonderful exercise in discipline."

"Thank you, Sir!" the Agent responded feeling pride at the praise.

"Carry on, Agent Doherty," Hale ordered.

"Yes, SIr!" the blonde replied. "Hands and knees on the bed, failure, move now! Faster!"

Meeks never verbally replied, but a look, a mixture of dread, fear and obedience, on his face, scrambled to the bed and got to hands and knees. He looked at Hale and Sorina for help, but realized none was forthcoming.

Agent Cass, tall and blonde, moved sensually over to the bed, strap on attached, lube in hand as she gave her 'fiance' a sexy, dominant look as she next crawled up on the bed, where she liberally squirted lube on the sore red ass of the demoted Hale employee, and started her discipline with her index finger inserting in Meek's ass.

"This is just the beginning, Eddie, and it's all because you are a failure," Agent Cass said with condescension as the man flinched. "We have to work with two fingers, then three, then I can use this beautiful strap on to fully discipline you."

Meeks let out a moan as the Agent moved to two fingers with a wide smile.

"And just think, Eddie," the Agent said, "You're totally fucked because you screwed up with Mr. Hale."

Dr. Sorina and Jonah Hale looked at one another and smiled, motioning to exit the room, each enjoying the show.

"She's a keeper, Jonah," the doctor said as they closed the door behind them.

"Yes, the militaristic slave program you designed is perfect for her," Hale answered. "It heightens her disciplined background, but now her allegiance is to me."

"Jonah, we can make anyone do just about anything once they are in the programming protocol," Sorina replied. "Adam Franco has done a wonderful job updating the formula for the drugs we use."

"Of course he has, Jonah," Sorina replied. "The programming is incredibly efficient. His ex wife, Amanda, turned out perfectly. She has provided quite a list of lovely candidates for us."

"Excellent, Sofia," Hale replied.

"Congratulations, by the way," Sofia replied. "Man of the year event next week, that's very impressive."

"Thank you, Sofia," Hale replied. "It is associated with my control of the Mason group and mental health. They expect you to be at the head table on stage with me and Mason."

"I will put that in my calendar, Jonah," Sofia laughed. "Now let me get Marcus, we have a demonstration to get to, we will be in your office shortly."

"Perfect," Hale replied as he entered the elevator, as Sorina split off to collect Kingsman for the much anticipated loyalty demonstration.

********

"I always feel so much better after a shower," Alicia said as she met up with her girlfriend after showering.

"Yeah, I agree," Nikki responded.

"So any word from your former employer yet?" Alicia asked.

"Actually, no...." Nikki replied. "Though I tend to work alone, so they may not have noticed, yet."

"Weird," Alicia replied.

"Well that whole place gave off that weird vibe," Nikki answered. "But we have to figure out what to do. Now."

Alicia pulled out a large size white board and markers to write with, as her girlfriend looked at her puzzled.

"Sorry NIk, dyslexic bitch needs to draw pictures on this one," Alicia said with a laugh. "I just need a picture to put in my head."

"Cool, whatever works for you," Nikki said. "So let's look at the sides first."

Nikki took a black marker and drew a hat on top of it then colored it in black, then took a blue marker and drew a hat and left it the white of the board. Above the black hat she wrote "Them" and them the word "Assholes" and above the white hat she wrote "US". Under the black hate she wrote the last names Hale, Sorina, Kingsman, Ryan, then "Security". Beneath the white hat she wrote the first names Alicia and Nikki.

Both paused and chuckled at the picture.

"Seems fair," Nikki said, with a laugh.

"Yeah, I think they may need reinforcements to make it even," Alicia quipped.

"Hold that thought, Alli," Nikki said. "Let's list the strengths of everyone."

Next to Hale Nikki wrote "wealth, power, connections, security force second to none". By Sorina she simply wrote "cunning conniving psychiatrist". Next to Kingsman she wrote "Mind Controller", and by Ryan she put "computer hacker bitch".

"Shit, that security team is really good," Nikki said. "I have seen these guys every day. Fucking really good."

"You're really building my confidence," Alicia replied sarcastically, as she picked up a marker and wrote notes next to her and Nikki's name.

"That's funny, Alli," Nikki said. "'Big tittied bimbo' and 'freaky genius chick'. We sound like the worst superhero duo ever."

Both women cracked up laughing.

"So these odds suck, Nik," Alli said. "How the fuck to we do this?"

"Simple. We don't play by any rules, especially Hale's," Nikki replied in all seriousness. "Divide and conquer."

"So how do we do that?" Alicia asked.

"We try and pick them off one by one," Nikki said. "Let's see how we deal with them individually, to start."

"Tell me about Jasmine Ryan, you know her," Nikki said. "How would you beat her?"

"I'd just kick her ass, to be honest," Alicia said. "She talks tough, but I think she just talks a good game."

"That's good to know," Nikke said. "How about Kingsman?"

"Tranq dart, like the rhinos in the wild," Alicia answered.

"I met him and the doctor at the cafe getting coffee," Nikki said. "He was totally wrapped around that bitch Sorina's finger. He was behind me in line talking to me, and that weird vibe made me nervous. I almost spilled my coffee but he steadied my hands. I lost all real conscious thought for the entire time he touched me."

"He can't touch you, otherwise your fucked. Or you will be, based on what he did to me," Alicia remembered. "All I know is when he touched me it was like my brain short circuited."

"Wait... what?" Nikki said. "Say that last part again."

"Whenever Kingsman touched me I felt like my brain was short circuiting," Alicia repeated.

"Son of a bitch, you're a fucking genius, Alli!" NIkki said to the confusion of her girlfriend. "Shit, I have an idea...."

********

"Hello sleepyhead, feeling refreshed?" Sofia asked as she entered her lover and slave's room.

"Very much so, Mistress," Kingsman replied. "I feel amazing this morning, thank you."

"Get dressed, we have to meet Mr. Hale in his office," the psychiatrist replied.

'Of course, Mistress," Kingsman answered. "What is on the agenda today?"

"Don't worry, darling, you will know just what to do," Sofia replied. "I have total confidence."

"Thank you, Mistress," Kingsman replied and smiled, as he began to get dressed.

Kingsman put on his tan khaki pants and blue collared shirt as he looked for his shoes. Once the black leather shoes were on, the pair made their way to the elevator to meet with Hale in his office.

Kingsman and Sorina made small talk in the elevator, with the doctor soothing the nerves of her submissive, that he was doing a wonderful job and everything would fall into place. Before the elevator door opened outside of Hale's office, Sofia gently kissed the cheek of her mind controlling slave.

"Everything will just be perfect," Sofia said after the kiss. "I promise."

Kingsman smiled and felt a wave of pleasure go through him as he smiled at his Mistress before they entered the office of the man pulling the strings in so many areas.

"Hello Jonah, how are things this morning? I take it you enjoyed the show with our new double agent and your former computer lead?" Sofia asked upon entering.

"Progressing well at the moment," Hale responded. "I did enjoy that show as well."

"Excellent, Jonah, we are on the same page," Sofia reassured. "Where is Miss Ryan?"

"She is working on locating that researcher, Miss Harrison," Hale said. "She never arrived this morning and she took our equipment with her, it seems."

"Yes, you mean Nicole Harrison, the former girlfriend of Alexis Philllips?" Sorina replied.

"Yes, that Miss Harrison," Hale replied coldly. "Another loose end to tie up."

"Well I am sure it will be handled, Jonah," Sofia said, walking to the desk of the powerful former federal agent. "Now let's get to that demonstration you wanted to see."

"I just want to be sure our weapon is on our page, Doctor," Hale said, nodding toward Kingsman. "You can never be too careful, and he has talent that we have no idea where it ends."

"Of course, Jonah," Sofia said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a pair of handcuffs.

"Interesting," Hale said as he watched the psychiatrist move over to Kingsman.

"Darling, time for your demonstration now," Sofia said, snapping her fingers in front of the eyes of the mind controller.

KIngsman fell to his knees, his eyes glazing over. Once on his knees, he placed his hands behind his back, allowing the Doctor to cuff his wrists there.

"Now if you would be so kind, Jonah and stand here for me," Sofia said, motioning in front of a chair on the opposite side of his desk.

"What's this about, Sofia, what are you doing," Hale asked, moving to the chair.

"Just what you asked for, a demonstration of where our weapon is at, mentally and to show he is still under our control," Sofia again reassured. "His hands are cuffed behind him, they will pose no threat, Jonah. Please stand for a moment as I set things in motion."

"Yes, I see that," Hale replied. "But what is the demonstration you have set up?"

"Well Jonah, there is no greater act of submission and subjugation," Sorina started as she reached and undid the belt and unbuttoned Hale's pants before he could react. "Than one man admitting to his submission by kneeling and kissing the phallus of his superior."

Sofia then pulled the boxers of Hale to his ankles, and pushed his shoulders down to indicate he should sit.

Before Hale could react and get up, Sofia snapped her fingers, and Kingsman moved forward on his knees as his mouth engulfed the cock of his Master, pulsing through his mouth a combination of relaxation of his mind and excitement.

"Just relax, Jonah, everything will turn out perfectly," Sofia cooed in Hale's ear as Kingsman furiously continued to pulse his Master into a deep hypnotic state using his mouth on the penis of Hale to be the conduit to establish a connection.

"Very good, Marcus darling, continue your work up and down," Sofia added. "Every time you go up and down, the deeper and deeper your master must go."

Kingsman concentrated and continued moving his head up and down, pulsing that deep hypnotic state paired with arousal. As he bobbed up and down, his Mistress was working in unison with him.

"As your slave rides your cock up and down with his mouth, Jonah, you will sink deeper and deeper," Sofia cooed methodically, using her lover's ability to take her partner deeper and deeper under.

"And as you sink deeper and deeper, you will get more and more aroused, Jonah," Sofia continued. "But you will not finish until I give you permission."

Hale took a deep excited breath, listening to the psychiatrist, as his slave used his ability to send him into a deeply hypnotized, incredibly aroused state in a rapid time frame.

"Deeper and deeper, Jonah," Sorina furthered, "More and more aroused as you sink for me."

"You're doing wonderfully, Marcus darling," Sofia said, making eye contact with Kingsman as he continued bobbing up and down. "Take him deeper and deeper into hypnosis and increase that arousal, darling. Don't let him finish until I allow it."

Kingsman didn't reply, but instead held eye contact with his MIstress and he did as she instructed, riding his Master's cock with his mouth, as the MIstress furthered his submission and arousal.

"That's right Jonah, sinking deeper as you get more aroused," Sofia continued. "Marcus darling match your Master's level of arousal."

Hale panted as the arousal increased, as his mind sank deeper into nothingness. Through his agency training, he knew something was amiss, but had no ability to formulate what it was or what to do about it as Kingsman's assault on his cock, and his mind, continued.

"Deeper and deeper, Jonah," Sorina continued, as she pet Hale's head as if he were a child or a pet.. "More and more aroused boys. No more trust issues, Jonah. If you didn't trust our slave, then you were close to not trusting me, and I won't allow that. You know the first rule of war, Jonah. Get there first with the most. I control the most. And he is loving his new role."

12