Ability - Rescue Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorina smiled as they both obeyed. She flawlessly took her time orchestrating the pair, leading them to where she wanted them to be like a premier violinist playing a stradivarius. She deepened Hale, praised Kingsman, and allowed them to have matching arousal just before the tipping point until she knew Hale's fate was complete.

"Jonah, here is your new reality," Sofia said, once convinced he was deep enough for permanent changes. "You will have no more issues with trust. You trust Marcus completely, and you trust me in all things. You will trust me completely and always defer to me in all things, respond 'yes Doctor' if you understand."

"Yyyess, Doctorrrr..." Hale mumbled, his arousal more than he had ever felt before.

"You trust me with everything, Jonah, you will defer and obey me at all times," Sofia cooed. "Tell me you will obey me."

Hale did not respond, still a bit of fight left, though from where it wasn't known.

"Marcus darling, deepen him and more aroused if you please," Sofia requested.

Kingsman began moving his head more rapidly up and down, and Hale's breathing began to slow, his mind finally sinking to the depths of hypnosis.

"Very good Marcus darling," Sofia said, seeing the tell-tale sign of Hale being deeper than anyone she had ever hypnotized on her own. "Continue, Marcus."

"Jonah, listen to your new truth now," Sofia whispered in his ear. "You obey me in all things, defer to all my decisions, you are simply an obedient submissive figurehead to do as I tell you. You trust me completely."

Hale listened, staring off into space.

"Repeat this, Jonah, and know it is gospel to you," Sofia said with a smile. "You obey me, you will defer to me in all things,"

"III obeyyyy youuu...... deffeerrrr tooo youuuu innnn alllll thhhingss...." Hale said, more aroused than he has ever seen.

"When you cum, Jonah, you will understand these truths and realize that you are my slave, an obedient slave, following my every lead, my every suggestion," Sofia furthered the subjugation of the powerful former agent. "Say 'yes Mistress' if you understand."

"Yyyyessssss Mmmmissstressss...." Hale replied, the depth of his hypnosis leaving him to accept the permanent changes.

"When you cum all these changes will be permanent," Sofia pushed, enjoying watching her partner become a slave at the hands of the weapon she truly controlled. "Ready to cum, Jonah?"

"Yyyessssss..... MIssstressss...." Hale answered, as Kingsman continued his efforts and pulses to assist his Mistress in controlling Jonah Hale.

"Marcus darling, when your master cums, you may finish as well, and be sure to swallow it all," Sofia instructed. "This is your favorite activity, my boys. Whenever Marcus or I ask if you want a demonstration Jonah you will always say yes, and Marcus you will always provide this service for your Master, at that time, do you understand boys?"

"Yesss...." the pair answered in unison, though Kingsman's affirmative answer was muted by the cock in his mouth.

"Very good, boys," Sofia said, smiling widely as if she won the lottery.

"Cum now boys," Sofia said as she snapped her fingers.

"It's good to be queen," the newly solo in charge doctor said, petting her boys on their heads as they both moaned and finished, cumming harder than they ever had before.

12