Ability - Rescue Ch. 11

Story Info
Deliveries system, delivery received.
4.5k words
4.53
1.9k
2
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ability Rescue 11

"So where do you think they may be?" Sofia Sorina asked as she addressed the four others seated around the conference table. "I would like to wrap up this loose end. And imagine how much Alexis Phillips could bring in an auction? Or better yet as an escort?"

"I'm less concerned about her price tag than in finding her, Doctor," Jonah Hale replied as the others looked on.

"Meeks, you are familiar with the equipment, anything to add?" Sofia asked the now replaced technology coordinator.

"No, MIstress, there has been nothing to report," Meeks said mildly.

"Another failure, you don't need to be here any longer, Meeks," Sorina said with disdain. "Report to your fiance for discipline. Tell Agent Doherty to have her way with you."

"Yes, Mistress," Meeks replied as he stood and exited the room.

Sorina looked at Jasmine Ryan and Marcus Kingsman, and said, "You both owned her, what do you think she is doing?"

"Mistress I think she is running and hiding, using that money I gave her to never be found again," Ryan replied.

"I disagree, Mistress," Kingsman replied. "She is feisty, intelligent, a fighter. She is planning her way out of the mess she is in."

"Interesting," Sorina answered. "Miss Ryan, can you figure out a way to locate her?"

"I have a few ideas, Mistress," the enslaved hacker answered.

"Jonah, unlimited budget for this, correct?" Sorina demanded of the CEO.

"Of course, Doctor," Hale responded immediately.

"What are your ideas, Miss Ryan?" Sorina asked.

"I can send a message to the pager system she has and see where the radio wave towers receive pings," Ryan began. "Then we have a general area and can refocus our facial recognition features to that area. As of now, we are too scattered with that and I am sure they are being extremely cautious."

"Excellent, begin that plan now," Sorina demanded. "Any update on our missing computer or equipment taken by Miss Harrison?"

"No, Mistress," Ryan replied. "Meeks did not do a very good job protecting or placing relocation protocols on them."

"Yes, well we all agree Meeks is a failure," Sorina replied. "Anything to add, Jonah?"

"No, Doctor, everything seems covered, for now," Hale replied, a confused look on his face. Normally he would be running the show, but now he was content to let his partner dictate procedures. Some part of him knew that was off- but nothing came to mind as to what it was or how to deal with it so he let things go.

"Get started on that now, Miss Ryan," Sorina said as she dismissed the new computer expert in the fold. "Do not disappoint me."

"No, Mistress, I won't," Ryan said as she stood and left the meeting.

Once Jasmine Ryan left, Sorina stood and walked around the table.

"Well, boys, it's time to begin ramping up production," Sorina started. "Amanda Franco has a fabulous list of opening targets, from different universities and backgrounds."

The doctor tossed a folder on the table. Inside were three papers, each with a brief rundown and photo of the first three women to be sent to be 'repurposed' by the mind control machinery the group had created. The programming by Sorina, the drug updated by Adam Franco, the enhanced body by their resident plastic surgeon, all under the guise of the Mason Group.

"I don't think we are ready for that volume, we have a few logistics to work through first, Doctor," Hale advised. "We need more time to get those things ironed out."

"Nonsense, Jonah," SOrina corrected. "We are ready, don't you agree?"

"Yes...of course..." Hale said, unsure why he agreed and why he was not fighting back.

"Excellent," Sorina praised. "Marcus, look at the three candidates, tell me your thoughts, we will repurpose one at a time darling."

Kingsman looked at the three sheets of papers, and on the pages were photos of the women, where they went to school, family and connections with significant others and friends, social media activities, debts, living situation. It even provided a plausible excuse as to how they disappear.

After reading all three, Kingsman placed one on top as he placed the others within the folder.

"Why this one, darling?" Sorina asked.

"Least likely to be missed," Kingsman said. "Her social media is limited, her friends list is small, and no significant other or roommate. Her desire for a mission trip is of perfect use."

"I understand darling," Sorina said with a smile. "We just give her a very different mission."

"Exactly," Kingsman replied, looking at the girl who would be the first in the pipeline for slavery and repurposing.

"Jonah, you will give the green light," Sofia sternly said to the man who owned the building and the companies housed inside.

"Yes.." Hale said, nodding his head up and down slowly, even though at some level it was against his better judgment.

"Of course you agree Jonah," Sofia answered. "Which means your training is holding. And also since this girl just landed at the airport 20 minutes ago. She thinks she's interviewing for a job here."

Jonah nodded his head. He understood his need to defer to Sofia was right- but not right at the same time but as to why or what to do about it he had no idea.

"I think you would like another demonstration, wouldn't you Jonah?" the psychiatrist asked. "I need to make some minor changes to your programming."

"I...i..i.....yes....." Hale replied, his programming kicking in, despite a reservation somewhere in his head that he had a hard time finding.

Sofia smiled as Kingsman knelt and placed his hands behind his back ready to be cuffed. Hale slowly stood and walked over to the chair directly in front of Kingsman and undid his belt and dropped his pants and underwear, then sat down.

"Very good, my boys," Sorina teasingly praised as she cuffed Kingsman's hands behind his back. "Marcus darling, enjoy your work here, it is very important. Same as yesterday darling, I know you won't disappoint me."

Kingsman nodded and smiled as he lunged forward from his kneeling position and latched onto Hales' already enlarging member, pulsing arousal and a hypnotic state at the same time. Hale's eyes glazed over as Kingsman began his bobbing.

"Listen carefully Jonah," Sofia said, leaning in and talking directly into Hale's right ear. "You need to behave normally in all phases of life, and you will not make any decisions on anything without running everything by me first, is that understood?"

Hale nodded weakly as his arousal level spiked.

"Behave normally and make no decisions until running every decision by me," Sorina repeated. "You will defer to me in all things, do you understand?"

Hale again nodded as Kingsman's work was doing wonders to his arousal and his mind.

"We can't have anyone wondering what is wrong with you, Jonah," Sofia cautioned. "But we know I am always in control, don't we?"

Hale nodded meekly again, hoping for the release he desired. This was becoming his favorite thing, just like the Doctor ordered.

Sorina took Hale's phone and placed it in front of his face to open the recognition software feature, then hit the clock and set a timer.

"Marcus darling, I think 20 minutes should be long enough, maintain the same level of arousal as your Master," Sorina ordered. "When the timer goes off, so do you both. Marcus, swallow everything your Master gives you, and Jonah, in your mind you will repeat 'I will defer to Doctor Sorina' until you finish. The keys to unlock Marcus are on the table, Jonah. Make sure you boys kiss after this, then clean up and meet in the gym in an hour. We have work to do and I have something to show you."

The psychiatrist placed Hale's phone on the table, pet Kingsman's head and left. She looked over her shoulder and enjoyed seeing perhaps two of the most powerful men in the country doing her bidding.

"They are not to be disturbed under any circumstance," the doctor told the receptionist outside the conference room, never breaking stride as she moved on to her next task.

********

"What are you doing, Nik?" Alicia asked her girlfriend.

"Calling my Uncle MIke," the ex researcher of the Mason group replied.

"Who's Uncle Mike and why are you calling anyone? I thought we needed to stay our of sight?" Alicia asked.

"Uncle MIke is a friend of my family's," Nikki explained. "And he is not a fan of Jonah Hale, and he is a security specialist. We need him on board with us, and we have about a million reasons he will."

"How much is this plan going to cost?" Alicia asked.

"I am not sure, but Uncle Mike is the best," Nikki said. "My grandmother told stories about him. Some involved working with Jonah Hale..."

********

"Yes, Amanda she is lovely, I have a car picking her up at the airport now," Sofia Sorina said into the phone to her recruiter, as she headed to her lab to await for the woman to begin her brainwashing. "She will be mentally retrained here, then she will return to school. We will auction her off at some point, when we are satisfied she will disappear. She will have her physical features modified, then be sent to the buyer after programming is completed to meet the buyer's specifications."

"I thought you would like her, Mistress, she has that different look to her," Amanda responded. "I will be in Illinois this week, so I will have more material for you after that trip."

"Excellent, my dear," Sofia replied. "I look forward to your next batch of recruits."

The psychiatrist waited at the elevator as the driver from security brought the new recruit to the lair of the manipulative mind controller.

"Well hello there, you must be Caroline Haskins," the doctor asked with a wide, beaming smile to the hazel eyed girl dressed professionally in a smart looking coral colored pants suit and jacket. "I am Doctor Sofia Sorina, and you come highly recommended, I hope you like what you see."

"Wow, this place is amazing! Well, what I have seen so far..." the 22-year old senior in her last semester said as she looked around the foyer of the spa area, the area those in the know referred to as the brainwashing station. "I can't believe I am interviewing for a job here!"

"Well my dear we do have tight security here," Sorina said. "We do get some very high profile clientele, and their privacy is to be protected, that isn't a problem, is it?"

"No Ma'am, not at all," the black haired college student answered.

"Very good, Caroline, security is paramount," Sofia said, dismissing the security agent. "Come, darling, let's show you the exercise room where you can put that exercise science degree to good use for us."

"I haven't graduated yet," the fit young woman replied. "Soon though! Three months!"

"I am confident you will do just fine, my dear," Sorina said, taking the hand of the young woman and leading her through the doors. "This is the spa area, sauna, tanning, hot tub, and a virtual reality relaxation station."

"Wow that sounds so cool, Ma'am," the girl said, impressed by the flashy equipment as they walked through.

"And here is your domain, Caroline," Sorina said as she ushered the girl to the gym area, filled with treadmills, Peloton bike training, free weights, resistance training machines, rows of free weights and dumbbells. "Impressive, if I do say so myself."

"Very...... the equipment is great and the atmosphere is better!" the girl said excitedly. "I can't believe I'm here!"

"Come, Caroline, here is our smoothie station," the doctor said, leading the girl to the counter. "We have a science department that is creating all natural energy drinks, protein drinks, electrolyte based drinks, the works."

"Wow amazing!" the pretty brunette said in awe as she saw rows of different colored 6 ounce drinks in the refrigerator.

"Have a seat Caroline," the psychiatrist instructed. "We will be joined in a few minutes by some of the key players in this business venture."

"Oh wow great, I hope I don't seem too nervous..." Caroline stuttered.

"Don't worry Caroline, my dear, you are doing just wonderfully," the doctor reassured. "So tell me, would it be hard for you to pick up and move here should you be hired?"

"Not really.... I live alone, no boyfriend, so it's kinda cool to start all over with a blank slate, I think," Caroline said.

"Of course dear," Sofia said, thinking in her head how appropriate the blank slate comment was as Hale and Kingsman entered the smoothie station in the gym. "Ah, Caroline, these are the people I was talking about. This is Marcus Kingsman and this distinguished gentleman is the owner and founder of this group, Jonah Hale."

"Oh wow.... I saw you on tv you saved all those girls!" Caroline gushed as she shook Kingsman's hand as he just nodded.

Hale extended his hand, and Caroline recognized Hale, saying "and wow you are getting the Man of the Year award next week! Not sure why I am here with all these amazing people!"

"Well, include yourself in that list of amazing people here Caroline," Sofia praised. "Take a seat and try this, this is the latest in our energy drink prototype."

"Marcus, Jonah, have a seat too," Sofia ordered. "So Caroline, what do you think of the energy drink?"

"It's ok... it has a little different taste... like metal or..." Caroline placed the drink on the counter, then put her hand to her head, and opened her eyes wide as she lost her train of thought completely.

Sorina motioned for the men to remain quiet as she stood and moved before Caroline, picking up the drink.

"Very good Caroline," Sofia said as she placed the drink in the girl's hand once again. "Take a big drink now, Caroline."

The brunette placed the bottle to her lips and took a big drink, and stared straight ahead as she finished the 6 ounce red drink.

"Caroline, look at me, my dear," Sorina instructed. "Focus on my eyes, please."

The brunette turned her pretty, almond shaped hazel eyes on those of the doctor.

"Caroline, no matter what you may want to do, you will do exactly as I instruct you to do." the Doctor instructed. "Anyplace at any time, you will do what I tell you to, no matter what, do you understand?"

Caroline had a hard time saying anything, but she did manage to nod her head up and down.

"Caroline, slowly you will return to normal, but you must always obey any command I give you, no matter what, do you understand?" the doctor asked.

Again the girl nodded slowly.

Sofia allowed the girl to put her head in her hands, then on the counter to rest. As she did, the doctor moved her attention to Hale and Kingsman.

"I take it you boys had fun?" Sofia said with a laugh. "And Marcus, I like this combination of shirt and slacks much better than the ones you most likely soiled."

Kingsman laughed.

"What is this, Doctor?" Hale asked, pointing to the girl with her head on the counter.

"This, boys, is potentially our new delivery system," Sofia explained. "Adam Franco worked on this new form of the drug. It provides a short term trance state in minutes where direct simple programming can be given. This is the test, we will see how long our pretty little guinea pig obeys me."

"I'm not sure we are ready for this, Doctor," Hale interjected. "We need to add more layers to security. And I had no idea about this."

"I understand your caution," Sorina said. "But if there is any real problem we can have Marcus take care of whoever we need to. This drug is perfect to get our targets on site without messy kidnappings or having to resort to using Marcus to do it. And you do not need to know everything."

Hale grimaced as he once again relented his argument in deference to the Doctor.

"Now then, let's see how far we can push our pretty little test pilot here," Sorina said with a hint of mischief in her voice.

Slowly the young woman regained consciousness, holding her head in her hands as she sat at the counter.

"Feeling ok there Caroline?" the psychiatrist toyed.

"What happened what was in that..." the exercise science major slowly asked as her head throbbed a bit.

"Tell me how you are feeling now, Caroline," Sofia demanded.

"Headache, throbbing.... Cotton mouth... metal taste....." Caroline answered.

"And what are you feeling, my dear?" the psychiatrist asked as a follow up.

"Pain, confusion, unsure..." the girl answered as the doctor added notes into her phone..

"Caroline, stand up in front of me, put your hands at your sides," Sofia ordered.

Caroline scrambled to her feet, unsteady at first, then stood in front of the psychiatrist with her hands at her side.

"Raise your right hand," Sofia commanded.

Caroline immediately raised her hand completely over her head like a schoolgirl answering a question in class.

"Raise your right hand as if you are taking an oath, Caroline," The devious doctor explained.

Caroline complied.

"Repeat after me, Caroline," Sofia commanded as she got closer to the girl.

"I, Caroline," the doctor began.

"I, Caroline," the girl parrotted back, confused by her own actions.

"Take you, Doctor Sorina," the doctor stated.

"Take you, Doctor Sorina," Caroline repeated back, having no idea why and confused.

"To be my Mistress," the doctor continued.

"To be my Mistress," the athletic, strong brunette repeated.

"To honor and obey," the doctor stated with a smile.

"To honor and obey," the girl replied, unsure as to why.

"For as long as this drug is in my system," Sofia said.

"For as long as this drug is in my system," Caroline said, as a tear formed in her eyes.

"So help me Mistress," Sorina finished.

"So help me Mistress," the college senior repeated.

Sofia laughed at the 'oath' she had given, but found it a fun way to convey to her new thrall what was happening.

"Stop repeating, Caroline, put your hand down, and kneel for me," the doctor continued.

Caroline got on her knees immediately, and wasn't sure what to do with her hands.

"Hands behind your back, chest out, Caroline," Sofia stated, seeing the confusion in her newest conquest's actions as she obeyed.

Hale and Kingsman looked on at the demonstration.

"Caroline, you may ask one question now," Sofia said as she put her right hand under the chin of the kneeling girl and pointed it upward into her own.

"What are you doing to me?" the girl asked immediately.

"Excellent question Caroline," Sofia replied. "I am running a field test of a new short term drug that makes the person ingesting it very suggestible for a short period of time and the person administering the drug can give short, simple directions for that person to comply with as long as the drug is in their system. You are test subject number one."

"Why.... me...." Caroline croaked out as she started crying.

"Stop crying and smile, my dear," the doctor instructed.

Caroline stopped crying and a plastic smile crossed her face at the command.

"Stand," Sorina ordered, and watched as the girl scrambled to her feet.

"Good girl, Caroline," Sofia said, "Try and resist the next command dear."

"Sit," Sofia ordered, pointing to the chair the girl had just left moments earlier.

Immediately the girl moved and sat in the chair.

"Not a second hesitation, and you were ordered to resist," Sofia said, cupping the girl's chin in her hand. "Thank you darling."

Sofia sat directly across from the girl, who was scared and confused but unable to move or speak, only able to sit and smile.

"Why am I doing this, Caroline?" Sofia said, staring her in the eyes. "Because I can. And because I need to test this formula. And you came highly recommended."

Caroline tried to tear up but couldn't, as she sat as ordered, confused and scared of her fate.

"Now while you are here Caroline, you are going to do everything I tell you to. Before you go home, and you will go home, you will be permanently reprogrammed. Then you will be sent home, and have no memory of this week, just a wonderful interview for a job you didn't get and a nice little vacation. At some time in the near future, after you graduate, I will activate that programming and you will live your life as you will be programmed to be. As a lovely trophy slave of someone wealthy."

12