Ability - Rescue Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kingsman gave a knowing smile to the reprogramming comments, and Hale looked on waiting for what else he would be surprised by.

"Now, Jonah, I see that look on your face again," Sofia said gently. "I need to test the effectiveness of this new formula and how long and how powerful it actually is. Think of the possibilities, we now have a wonderfully easy mechanism to short term control who we want to reprogram, and get them here without suspicion."

"Yes, it seems effective, so far, but what if someone suddenly snaps out of it on the way here?" Hale asked.

"That is why we have the testing, Jonah," Sorina said. "Each bottle here is carefully measured. We will determine dose size and body size based on what we learn this week."

Caroline sat and watched in fear as they talked about enslaving people as though she were not even there.

"Now, Caroline, let's get back to you," the psychiatrist said as she handed the woman a notebook and a pen. "Write down every account number of every bank and every credit card account and balance that you have. On the back side, write down a list of people who would truly miss you if you suddenly disappeared."

Caroline took the pen, and looked in her phone for all the account information, and could not stop herself from writing everything down. On the back side, she hesitated. She wrote the word 'nobody' on the back. She realized she really was not that close to anyone, and had only distant relatives who she hardly talked to.

"Now, Caroline, you are very fit, aren't you?" Sorina asked.

"Yes," Was the meek reply.

"Darling, when we are alone or only with Mr. Kingsman and Mr. Hale you will call me Mistress," Sorina said as she reached into her bag. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," the exercise science major responded.

"Your fitness and attractiveness will be an asset this week. You are going to be very busy," Sorina monologued. You will meet a wealthy benefactor who may wish to purchase you, and you will get into a lot of new ideas about sex and submission. A very eventful week for you indeed, my dear."

The Doctor pulled out a lighter and cigarettes and placed them between herself and the woman who thought she was on a job interview to be the fitness coordinator for a fancy gym and spa. Caroline looked at the actions of her new Mistress in confusion.

"So you are very health conscious, is that safe to say?" the doctor teased.

"Yes, Mistress," Caroline said quietly.

"Caroline, open the cigarettes for me dear," Sorina instructed.

The girl picked up the pack like they were on fire and opened it, tossing the foil on the table before setting down the pack.

"So, darling, it is safe to say you don't smoke?" The psychiatrist asked, already knowing that answer.

"No, Mistress," Caroline said with a tear in her eye.

Sofia took out a cigarette, and held it out for the girl, who looked at her Mistress in fear. The mind controller nodded as she held out the cigarette. Reluctantly the girl took it from her MIstress.

"How efficient, you follow non verbal commands as well," Sofia remarked.

The doctor nodded as she picked up and lit the lighter in front of Caroline.

The pretty fitness minded girl put the cigarette to her lips, and placed the tip in the lighter as she lit her cigarette. A tear rolled down her cheek as she took her first drag in lighting up.

Jonah Hale looked on, unhappy at the turn of events.

"Now, no more crying, Caroline," the doctor told her submissive. "You will be smoking this week darling, the man who may be purchasing you has requested it. You will be doing a lot of new things this week, even helping me use this new drug to enslave others."

KIngsman looked at his Mistress and smiled, enjoying watching her power display.

"Oh what's wrong, Jonah?" Sofia asked. "That's right, you did that whole anti-smoking thing with Anastasia Phillips back in the day."

Sorina looked at the girl, who was clearly uncomfortable with her activity.

"You don't seem so comfortable, Caroline," the woman in charge noted. "Here's a command for you, darling. You want to be comfortable smoking. Don't you dear?"

"Yes, Mistress," the girl replied dejectedly.

"You will learn by doing, Caroline," the doctor explained. "You will be meeting your potential owner in a few days and you don't want to disappoint him."

Caroline wanted to cry, but couldn't. She wanted to put the cigarette out, but couldn't. The drug and the commands were too much for her, so she meekly sat and held her cigarette.

"Caroline, let me give you some support," Sorina said evilly, taking a cigarette from the pack. "Here you are, Jonah, join Caroline and have a cigarette please."

Jonah reached out and took the cigarette. He tried to resist, tried to not move, but slowly his hand took a cigarette out of the pack. Sofia looked him in the eyes as he reached for the lighter. Again as warning bells went off in the recesses of his mind, Jonah could do nothing about them as he lit up and joined the girl in having a cigarette.

"So supportive, Jonah," the doctor said. "Make sure you both take a few drags on your cigarettes. Jonah, when you finish yours, head back to your office and take care of business. I will have cigarettes and a lighter for you later in the day. Every time you have one, remember I am in control."

Caroline looked on and couldn't help but take a drag on the cigarette, cough a bit, and exhale.

"Don't worry darling, you will get used to it in time," The doctor said. "A few days time, to be exact."

Jonah scowled at the doctor, while a flood of fear consumed the young woman.

"Marcus, be a dear and interrogate Caroline, see if there are any flaws in the suggestions I gave her as she was drugged earlier," Sofia requested. "When you are done, bring her to my office. Caroline, while Mr. Kingsman asks you questions, answer honestly and make sure you have a cigarette."

"Yes, Mistress," the smoking hot brunette replied, watching her new mistress leave her presence.

12