Abi's Second Photo Shoot

Story Info
Abi leans more about erotic modelling and poses with Toby.
3.3k words
4.67
18.9k
36
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Camos1000
Camos1000
64 Followers

This story follows on from the first part of Abi's modelling adventures. It is mostly actually what happened but there are some changes to the detail to make it read better and to make it more erotic. We hope that you enjoy this and for any aspiring models please be assured that not all photographers are like this as this was especially arranged by Stave for her!

Abi woke feeling very excited, her partner Steve had booked her another shoot with David the photographer and finally the day had come round, and it was in just a couple of hours from now. She got out of bed, showered and shaved her legs and pussy and dressed in a loose-fitting summer dress with no underwear so that there would be no marks on her caused by the straps of her bra or thong. She headed downstairs where Steve was already having breakfast and had made some green tea knowing that she would be avoiding caffeine this morning.

They ate a light breakfast together then Steve said he would drive her to the studio and picked up the wheeled suitcase that she used to carry her outfits and makeup to the shoot. The did the short drive in under 20 minutes and Steve parked the car up at the front of the studio and pulled the case out of the back of the car and rang the bell.

David opened the door looking cheery as always and Toby could be seen in the background carrying a light past as they entered, he said hello the busied himself setting up in the studio that was located behind the reception area.

Steve kissed Abi on the cheek and said that he hoped she had a wonderful time and that he would pick her up later and she was shown through into the dressing room and reminded of the setup, how to work the lights around the mirror and where the sockets were for her hair dryer.

David said that they would give her some time to get ready and would call her when they had the studio all ready for her so for her to take her time and relax and not to worry about rushing too much. Abi settled in and unpacked her makeup, dryer, and the outfits she had brought, very excited about doing another session with the guys, remembering how the last one had finished and how horny she had felt!

She touched up her makeup and did her hair with the dryer to freshen it up and then slipped off her dress and put on her first outfit, a little black bra and g string set that she had bought last week, it was quite see through and the cups of the bra only just covered her nipples and it had stretchy straps so it was easy to pull the straps of the bra and so she could do a lot of poses that looked flirty in it, she looked in the mirror and thought that she looked good, her 34DD tits did look very pert in the bra and she loved how they were only just covered, she turned to look at her ass in the string and laughed as she thought that looked good too! Maybe some stockings she thought? She slipped into a pair of black hold ups with lace tops and agreed with herself that this looked better, she put on a pair of strappy 5-inch heels that made her legs look longer and decided that this was a great way to start.

'Abi are you ready?' a call came from the studio, so she walked slowly around the doorway into the bright lights of the studio where the two guys were ready for her.

'You look amazing!' said David, Tony whistled in his usual way and Abi laughed, instantly relaxed and at ease with the way they were.

'Hop up on the bed' said David, they had set up a bigger bed than last time, a good size double, all covered in white sheets and now with some pillows and cushions at the top next to a padded headboard that was also new.

'A more boudoir setting' David said 'I thought this would give a more intimate feel to the photos', Abi nodded her agreement and got onto the bed kneeling facing the two guys and remembering to keep her shoulders back and feeling pleased that she had done so!

'Let's start with a few teasing ones to get you started' said David, 'would you like Toby to help you like last time?' Abi agreed and Toby climbed onto the bed behind her and posed her with her hand on her hip and her other moving her hair away from her face looking straight into the camera, he stayed on the bed behind her and put his hand on hers and his other on her shoulder making it look like they were a couple together. David took lots of pictures of them like this, making small changes to the positions and to how Abi looked at the camera.

'That's great Toby' said David, now move in a bit closer to her', Abi felt Toby close to her back and David instructed him to put his hand on her hip and the other just under her breast and for her to put her hand over his and to open her mouth slightly as she looked out of the corner of her eyes at the camera in a seductive way. David was taking more pictures and told Toby to be a little sexier, so he moved his hands one now holding Abi's breast, pushing it up for the camera and the other now resting on the top of her leg right next to the front of her g string.

Abi sighed as she felt his hands start to caress her, she closed her eyes and felt him rest his head on her shoulder and kiss it gently, his warm breath on her neck felt amazing and she leant back into him as he played with her nipple through her bra. She felt him slide the strap of her bra down her shoulder and he exposed her breast to the camera, David taking more and more pictures now as Toby's hand caressed her, the other strap fell off her shoulder now exposing both her tits and Toby whispered for her to hold her them, she took them both in her hands and looked at the camera, showing them off and loving how sexy this all made her feel.

'I love that' said David, 'you two look great together, let's do one more pose before a break, let's see that gorgeous pussy of yours Abi, keep on holding your tits please'

With that Toby reached down and in a move that had obviously been planned gently pushed her legs making her open them wide then put his hand down and pulled her g string to one side brushing her pussy and making her moan as his finger lightly touched her.

Abi leaned back against Toby and could feel his rock-hard cock pressed into her, she reached back with one hand and rubbed it, it felt very big, and she wrapped her hand around it. Toby pulled her g string further to one side now exposing her glistening pussy to the camera as his other hand came up and caressed her tits and pulled her hard very sensitive nipples. He put his hand around her neck and pulled her back to him, kissing her neck and making her sigh as she loved how this all felt, making her more and more horny as David captured it all on the camera over and over again, taking 40 or 50 pictures of them both like this.

'I'm sorry to have to stop you but I do think it's time for a break! ' said David, trying and failing to hide a huge erection in his jeans. 'let's take 10 and all compose ourselves a bit!' he suggested to the clearly disappointed Abi and Toby who were almost too far gone to stop.

Abi reluctantly released her grip on his cock and he let her g string go and Abi adjusted it again to cover herself, she didn't bother with her bra and carefully slid off the bed on slightly wobbly legs and headed off to the changing room again after blowing Toby a cheeky kiss as he tried to get his cock to go down again!

'Lose the stocking for the next set please but keep the heels on' David shouted through the thin walls of the studio 'maybe don't bother with the bra either as it won't last long in the next set!' he joked. Abi chuckled to herself and tried to regain her composure a little and had a glass of water and checked her hair and noticed how flushed she looked! She sat on the chair and tried to get her heart rate back down again to a normal level!

After what seemed like a lot less than 10 minutes David called her back into the studio, she was dressed only in the same killer heels and a new g string, replaced as the other one was so wet from the previous set they had done! It was the same style as the pervious one as David wanted the set to look like a continuation from before.

David asked her to get onto the bed again and then called for Toby, he appeared from behind the wall of the studio now only dressed in a pair of boxer shorts and already showing signs of liking what he saw!

'Are you ok with this?' David asked and Abi nodded, smiling to herself knowing that this had all clearly been planned from the start.

'We are going to do a few more sexy ones now' said David, like you two are going to go to bed together so let's carry on where we left off please'

Abi knelt up on the bed and Toby came behind her, firstly cupping her left breast in his hand as he then reached down and nudged her legs further apart with his right before again pulling her g string aside but this time using his middle finger to rest on her clit and gently massage it as he kissed her neck again.

Abi reached around again and found his cock, she slid her hand under it and massaged his balls through his shorts before taking it in her hand and slowly wanking it feeling it harden further as she did. Toby moaned a little and slid his hand down using two fingers to spread her soaking wet pussy lips for the camera as David zoomed in on her as Toby slid the fingers deep into her and started gently finger fucking her as Abi let out a sigh and spread her legs further to allow him better access as the camera continued to click away.

Toby slipped his fingers easily out of her slippery pussy and held them in front of her mouth 'suck them' he instructed, and Abi lapped her juices off his fingers before he put them fully into her mouth for her to suck, using them to fuck her mouth as David captured it all with Abi totally lost in the moment.

'Let's change positions about a bit' said David, breaking the spell and bringing Abi back round again with a bit of a start!

'Abi, I want you to kneel on the floor next to the bed and Toby stand over her, Abi let's take that g string off too, it looks like it needs a rest!' Abi laughed as it was true, it was stretched to one side still and wasn't covering anything and was quite uncomfortable now as well!

She stood up and dropped the string to her ankles and stepped out of it and tossed it out of shot and then dropped to her knees as instructed, thankfully there was a thick cream rug on the floor now so that saved her knees at least! She reached to undo the heels and David stopped her and told her to keep them on.

Toby joined her on the rug and was slightly embarrassed now as he couldn't do anything to hide his huge erection that was now clearly visible in his boxers. David instructed Abi to rest her head on Toby's thigh and to have her hand on his leg as she looked into the camera.

He then told her to cup Toby's balls in her hand and to gently play with them as he took more pictures as Abi absentmindedly dropped her other hand down and slid a finger into her soaking pussy as she let go of Toby's balls and started to slowly wank his cock again through his shorts.

'Take them off him Abi' said David and Abi reached up with both hands and pulled down the boxers, as Toby's rock-hard cock sprang out right in front of her face, Toby stepped out of the shorts and took his big uncircumcised cock in his hand and pulled his foreskin back showing a big wet glistening cock head with a drop of pre cum already showing on the end.

His cock was big and very thick, and Abi was mesmerised by him wanking it slowly in front of her. Toby lifted his cock and said 'suck my balls' and Abi dropped her head and firstly licked his shaved balls then took one of them into her mouth and sucked it letting her saliva coat first one then the other of his balls, Toby was still slowly wanking his cock loving the experience of this glamorous girl pleasuring him like that as all the time David was taking more and more pictures now with a huge erection himself and not trying to hide it any more.

Toby took Abi's head in his hand and she slowly let him slide out of her mouth leaving his balls wet and covered in drool, he held his cock in front of her face 'open and stick your tongue out' he asked, Abi sat back on her heels and did as asked, she looked up at him and opened her mouth and waited as he gave his cock one more slow wank then carefully positioned it on her tongue 'lick it' he said and she eagerly lapped the wetness off him using her little tongue to remove every drop and savouring the salty taste of him.

She felt his hand on her head again, this time pushing her forwards onto his cock and she opened her mouth more and he pushed the big head of his cock into her wet mouth with a sigh, he slowly fucked her mouth, gently and slowly, allowing David to take lots of pictures showing Abi's face gradually having this huge hard cock fill her mouth then him taking it out, holding it in his hand glistening with a string of drool from the end of it to her lips.

'These will look amazing Abi' said David, now with his camera focused on Abi's face as Toby slid the head back into her mouth again, deeper this time and holding it in, getting her used to the feeling before slowly pulling out and pausing and then rocking his hips sliding it in again, pausing for a split second as he felt the back of her mouth then he pushed and felt it enter her throat 'fuck!' he said and continued to push himself deeper until his cock was all the way down her throat and his balls rested against her face. Toby paused, trying to compose himself, fearing any movement would all be too much for him then slid himself out again as Abi gasped for air as his cock left her mouth leaving a trail of drool over her lips that ran over her tits and down her front.

'Fucking hell Abi!' said Toby, ' that feels fucking amazing!' he lined his cock up again against her lips and she opened her mouth and took him down her throat, more easily this time and Toby managed to keep control a little more, now managing to deeply, slowly fuck her mouth as David continued to take images of her, Abi now fingering herself too as Toby used her mouth with his hand now holding her hair in a rough pony tail using it to make sure she took it all down her throat every time he thrust forwards ensuring she took every inch each time.

Abi was getting close to her own orgasm as she fingered herself faster as she could feel Toby start to tense in her mouth as he also got closer, his fucking got more intense and she knew he was close, he swore and tensed with his cock head now in the back of her mouth, his hand pulling her hair, holding her on him as he started to cum over and over again shooting it into her mouth.

'Don't swallow' said a voice and Abi obeyed, the cum pooling in her mouth as Toby pulled out and finished off over her face and now open, cum filled mouth, her face now with two white streaks of cum over it and her mouth, lips and tongue covered.

'Show me' the voice said again and Abi realised it was David, now with the camera in one hand and his cock in the other, she turned to look at him showing her cum covered face and mouthful of cum to the camera as David took two more pictures of her then unable to hold on any longer he stood over her and with a loud moan started to cum over her face and open mouth, adding to the huge amount of cum that which had already been provided by Toby.

All of this was too much for Abi and she frantically played with her clit bringing herself off to a huge orgasm as David continued to cum over her, now missing her face and hitting her tits and getting cum into her hair as she came over and over again with the feeling of this all finally hitting her all in one go and she was unable to stop, she cried out and came again loving the feeling of all the cum on her and tasting Tony's in her mouth still as she swallowed it unable to stop herself.

The two guys sat on the bed and lifted the now exhausted Abi to sit between them, 'that was fucking amazing!' said Toby, 'You are fucking amazing!' he looked for a place to kiss her that wasn't covered in cum and couldn't find anywhere so he put his arm around her an gave her a big cuddle instead. David flopped backwards onto the bed and let out a huge sigh, 'I can't believe how you made me feel Abi, that was the most erotic thing I have ever done, you really are incredible.'

Abi sat between them, totally covered in two guys cum and wondered out aloud what on earth her next shoot would be like!

'Don't worry' said David, I have that planned already but you are going to need a good rest first and a shower he joked handing her a very much needed box of tissues as Abi quickly used one to wipe some cum out of the corner of her eye and quickly realised that she was going to need a lot more than tissues to clean herself up!

Abi laughed and saw herself on the monitor that David had set up so they could review the photos, it was the last one he had taken as he has started to cum over her, she was on her knees with a mouth full of one man's cum and another just out of shot already covering her face with more, I love this, she thought and was already lost in thoughts of what they had planned for her next ....

Camos1000
Camos1000
64 Followers