Amanda Awakens – The Photoshoot

Story Info
Wife, mom, Sunday school teacher goes further than imagined.
24.8k words
4.52
218.9k
374
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DDLover
36DDLover
471 Followers

Logan and Amanda Barns had known each other all of their lives, growing up in a small farming community on the plains.

In high school Amanda was a popular member of the pep squad while Logan was a starter on the football team and a star distance runner on the track team.

Amanda never had to work to get attention from the boys in school. She was a five-foot three green eyed, 115-pound redheaded beauty with a beautiful face, 32C breasts and tight shapely body. Logan stood just under six feet and weighed 180 pounds, having an athletic build.

They dated off and on throughout high school, but never really became serious. Amanda was considered a bit of a goody two shoes, while Logan was busy with sports, hunting and camping. Logan went away to the military immediately out of high school, while Amanda went away to college, studying to be a nurse.

When Logan returned from active duty, they reconnected, started dating, eventually marrying and having children. Neither of them had really had any sexual experience when they married.

They settled into life in the small farming community where they had grown up. Amanda as a nurse at the local hospital, Logan started a financial services business, becoming quite successful.

Once she became pregnant with their first child Amanda quit her nursing job to be a mom and housewife. She stayed active outside the home being involved in a number of organizations like the PTA as well as being a Sunday school teacher at their local church.

Having had two children Amanda's body had matured and filled out nicely. She now weighed 134 pounds with a 36DD 28 34 figure. She took good care of herself going to the gym a few times a week. Logan told anyone who would listen that he was the luckiest man in the world to have landed Amanda. Now in her mid-thirties Amanda was pretty much considered a MILF by young and old alike. In fact, she was one of the most popular Sunday school teachers at their church.

Amanda was quite self-conscious about her body, particularly her breasts. Try as she would to dress so that they didn't attract attention they always seemed to attract it.

They had a normal sex life which had settled into a routine after 10 years of marriage. Logan was the more sexually adventurous of the couple. He liked to view and read pornography, constantly trying to get Amanda to try new things. Over the years he had made some progress with her, however, he was always trying to push Amanda's boundaries. Sex for the most part consisted of missionary position sex and a little dirty talk. Over time Logan had gotten Amanda to allow him to go down on her and she reluctantly accepted the introduction of a toy into their love making.

She would wear sexy lingerie for Logan during their love making and occasionally under her conservative clothing when they would go out. She was more inclined to be sexier when they would go to the city for a weekend to shop and go out to nice restaurants.

If it were up to Logan things would be quite a bit more adventuresome. He would often mention his fantasies to Amanda during love making. Things like giving him a blowjob, which she summarily rejected as dirty. His fantasies also included her wearing revealing clothing in public, having a threesome or exposing herself to other men. Although she seemed excited when Logan mentioned these topics during sex, Amanda wouldn't discuss any of them outside of their marital bed.

Logan had other fantasies and desires as well, however he knew that he didn't dare bring them up for fear of ruining what they had.

One Saturday night when they had finished making love, Logan, asked the question he had been working up the nerve to ask for some time. With his birthday right around the corner he thought this might be the best time to appeal to her slightly submissive side. "Honey, guess what I want for part of my birthday present?"

Amanda rolled from her back to her side to face him. "What?"

"I've always wanted to have a glamour shot of you... you know, to put on my desk at work and for my iPhone, so whenever anyone starts talking about their wives, I can show you off." Play into her ego, he thought. "So, I thought that perhaps we could arrange for you to get a professional glamour shot taken."

"Really, Logan? You have to be kidding, I could never do that."

Logan kept up the pressure, "Come on, Darlin, don't you want me to be able to show off how I have the prettiest wife to the boys?"

"Hmmm..., I wouldn't want to deprive you of that," Amanda said sarcastically.

"Great, I'll do some research and see what I can find." And then he cringed a little in the dark as he slipped out his last comment. "And maybe they could take a few sexy ones just for me."

"No way!!, You're kidding right? Not in your wildest dreams."

"Nothing crazy, but it would be great to be able have a photo of you to remind me of how sexy you are and how lucky I am when I'm away from home," Logan said trying to appeal to her ego. He waited for her response.

"Not much of a chance that I'll do it, but let's see what you find out. I just wouldn't be comfortable having a stranger take photo of me, especially sexy ones!" Amanda smiled in the dark, then leaned over and gave him a kiss.

Over the next week or so Logan searched the web for possible photographer options. Most were either "Plain Jane" photography studios or studios that specialize in boudoir photography. The Plain Jane photographers didn't seem to offer what he wanted and he knew that if he suggested a boudoir photographer Amanda would nix the idea immediately. Logan was beginning to think that his ship had sailed and that noting would ever come of it.

They were invited to a sort of upscale diner party, not fancy dress or anything like that, but not a casual barbeque either. The host had billed the invitation as the "First Annual Spring Fling -Dinner, Drinks and Dancing." Logan was really looking forward to it since they hadn't been out on a date lately. They both looked forward to date nights when they could find the time. They would usually get a babysitter for the weekend so that they could leave the children behind. This gave them the opportunity to travel to the city where they could dress up and act out an occasional role play game.

Actually, the roleplay was Logan's favorite thing to do on date night, not so much for Amanda. In reality Logan had to work pretty hard to get Amanda to play along most times. Amanda simply was not comfortable wearing more risqué outfits and sexy lingerie in public. "Oh, sure you want to play your kinky games," Amanda would say. Occasionally, after much cajoling by Logan, she would wear stockings and heels with a nice dress and perhaps some sexy lingerie.

She was not a drinker, but when she did her inhibitions would drop just enough that Logan could get her to even flirt with other men a bit. Although Amanda would never admit it this activity was a huge turn on to both of them, typically resulting in a night or two of amazing sex.

"Does my butt look big in this?" Amanda said to Logan. The classic woman-to-man question that men cringe at having to answer. There is no way to answer it without getting into trouble with the wife. She grinned an evil grin at Logan as she said it, but she truly was asking for his opinion. "Seriously, does it make me look fat?"

The dress Amanda was wearing was a striking hunter green satin sheath dress that fell about 2 inches above her knee. The backless dress was somewhat conservative albeit form fitting. The moderate v neck afforded a hint of bountiful cleavage. A narrow halter strap held the bodice of the dress tightly against her breasts. Another thin strap crossed her back just below her shoulder blades connecting the two sides of the bodice. When viewed from the side or back there was just a hint of side boobs. The narrow strap being the only cover on her back from her shoulders to the waist made it impossible to wear a bra. Finally, there was a 10-inch vent in the back, spanning from the hem to just a few inches below the swell of her heart shaped butt.

"Very classy," Logan thought. Perfect to showcase Amanda's mature curves. Her 36DD breasts topping off her gorgeous legs and mature ass. Logan considered her body to be perfect, a MILF. He was proud of Amanda's body.

Amanda on the other hand was self-conscious. Since they married, she had put on some weight. As a result of breastfeeding three children her perky 32C boobs had developed into what she sometimes considered to be troublesome 36DD melons. Her tummy and ass weren't quite as firm and slim as when they were in high school. She often referred certain parts of her body as 'giggly bits'. Logan really didn't care. He loved her just the way she was.

"I love it," Logan said honestly, but his compliments didn't satisfy her. She gazed at herself in the full-length mirror in their bedroom, twisting and turning to see herself from different angles.

"It shows off all my lumps and bumps, and I can't wear a bra because of the back of this dress," she complained, "I don't like it."

Logan sighed and rolled his eyes. The dress had cost him a fortune, she had even tried it on in the shop. Now they were finally going to go to the party that they had bought the dress for and she was deciding that she didn't like it.

"I think I'll go for the black one instead," and off she went back in to the walk-in closet to change, so Logan put down his drink and followed her in. He had to do or say something to boost her confidence, appeal to her ego maybe? Flattery and compliments? "Hmmm, what to do?" Logan pondered.

He timed his entrance into the closet perfectly. Amanda had slipped out of the dress and stood before him in a lacey thong and matching white bra. Her long red hair was piled up on the top of her head. Logan always found that to be sexy. Her milky white neck and shoulders just begged him to kiss and nibble them, plus she smelled so good, even without perfume. He couldn't help walking up behind her, grabbing her around the waist to plant a trail of wet kisses down her neck. She stopped him.

"We don't have time for that now," Amanda said, her green eyes sparkling. Logan wasn't going to let her get away that easily, and he held firm while she tried to wriggle out of his embrace, giggling as he continued to nibble and tickle at her neck.

"Logan!" she squealed at him as he reached up and pulled her bra cups down under her beautiful 36DD breasts. As they spilling out, Logan grabbed them immediately, "Seriously, we don't have time for this now! We have to be there in 30 minutes and I'm not dressed yet! Later, I promise," Amanda said.

"Okay," Logan said, disappointed, "I'll keep you to that though. You look so sexy, I need you."

"That's if you're not too drunk," Amanda replied with another smile as she stuffed her breasts back into the safe confines of her bra.

"I won't be," Logan promised. "Please wear the green dress. You really do look amazing in it," Logan pleaded.

"I don't have the figure for it. Besides I can't wear a bra with that dress. I shouldn't have bought it. I don't know what I was thinking," Amanda said.

"Pretty please?" Logan pleaded with a pout. Knowing that with just the right psychological pressure that she would submit to his will. "You'll be the prettiest maid at the ball," he stated.

"But I can't wear this bra," she said slipping it off, cupping her breasts. Hefting them up in her palms.

"The dress is made for that," Logan stated. "It has a lining and everything built into it. You'll be beautiful in it!"

Amanda picked up the green dress and held it to her body as she pondered her reflection in the mirror, not wanting to disappoint Logan.

Once again considering it she said quietly, "I do love the color.....we don't have time for this!"

She spoke as she turned to her chest of drawers, pulling a pair of stockings form her lingerie drawer, "I'll have to wear hose." She began slipping on a pair of silky suntan colored lace top Secrets in Lace RHT thigh high stockings.

Logan said, "Trust me," as sincerely as he could, "If you wear this outfit, I will make a bet with you that you will get checked out by someone at the party."

"Yeah, right," Amanda arched an eyebrow. Stepping into the form fitting dress "You wish."

"$100 if you don't."

As Amanda stepped up into a pair of 3-inch champagne colored Gina open toe pumps with an ankle strap she said, "And what if I do? What do you win?"

"Do I need to say?" Logan chuckled.

"I'm not doing any of your kinky stuff," Amanda said, looking sideways as she surveyed herself, front and back in the full-length mirror.

"Would I try to get you to do something dirty?" Logan coyly said, putting on his best innocent expression. "Me?"

"Yes! You! If you win the bet, I will treat you to something nice in bed, but none of your kinky stuff buster,"

Amanda stood before the full-length mirror, turning and twisting as she smoothed the front of the dress down. "I, I.... don't know. Things are showing that I'm not sure that I'm comfortable showing," as she ran the palms of her hands over her now hard nipples"

"Crap, I'm out of time, this is going to have to do." She said as she frowned at her reflection.

"You look awesome! Besides the party will be in low light, no one will notice." Logan said trying to convince her.

From Logan's point of view, he was getting a tantalizing view through the back vent of Amanda's dress. About an inch of creamy thigh showed above the 5-inches of lace at the top of her thigh high stockings. From the back the sides of the dress molded almost completely around her large full breasts. Leaving just a hint of the underside of her 36DD boobs.

Logan squeezed his stiffening cock and silently moaned to himself.

"You know what I mean...... But look, my tummy looks huge!" She commented as she turned to face him. Amanda's semi erect nipples poking through the satin material of her dress.

Logan wasn't totally sure what she meant by, "You know what I mean....." Was it, "I will treat you to something nice in bed," or was she referring to, "none of your kinky stuff." He did like a bit of kink now and again. Nothing extreme, just a bit of playful fun in the bedroom like watching a porn video, going down on her, toys and roleplaying made him happy and her horny. He thought it had kept their sexual relationship healthy throughout their marriage.

He had other desires too, but Amanda wasn't interested in them. The thought of things like a threesome with either another guy or girl, or watching her being completely used by a well-hung black man really turned him on.

Sometimes while making love Logan would produce one of his favorite toys. A vibrating cyberskin dildo that he had clandestinely purchased at one of the adult shops in Denver. It looked and felt like the real thing, supposedly molded from the cock of the black porn star called Mandingo. Weighing in at just over two pounds it is 10 inches long and 3-inches in diameter with a huge floppy ball sack hanging about 4 inches below the shaft.

One of Logan's favorite roleplay fantasies is to have Amanda pump this monster cock in and out her sweet pink pussy while he lies beside her and sucks her beautiful tits. This always seems to really turn Amanda on. As she gets more and more excited Logan starts to whisper to her that he would really like to see the real thing pleasuring her, usually causing her to fuck herself harder and faster moaning softly all the while. As she approaches orgasm, he would usually say something like, "Wouldn't you love to be fucking the real thing right now?" Causing her to orgasm powerfully screaming, "Yes, Yes, God Yes, Yessssss!"

Typically, once the throughs of orgasm fade, she wouldn't admit to having entertained the idea at all.

"Your tummy looks fine," Logan assured her, "Honestly, you look amazing," trying to reassure her of how great she looked, but he could tell she still didn't feel one hundred percent comfortable.

"Come on. We are going to be late," Logan urged her as he tugged her by the arm, leading her out of the bedroom.

The party was at the home of one of Amanda's female friends, Tami. Tami and Walter's party was a nice affair, great food with plenty of wine and drinks. About 20 couples were in attendance as well as a few single guys and gals. They had even setup a dance floor on the patio with a DJ. So, it wasn't long before they were a little tipsy, dancing to some of the tunes. Amanda's reservations about her tight dress and her 'giggle bits' long forgotten.

It was as Amanda left Logan to go get more drinks that he spied two single guys sitting at the table just behind theirs. Both of them in their early to mid-twenties, Logan guessed. The handsome, well dressed young men were people watching occasionally commenting about some of the more attractive women as they danced or passed by.

As Amanda walked past them to the bar, Logan saw the older of them turn and look Amanda up and down, his eyes following her, then he nudged his friend and said, "Did you see the tits on the MILF in the green dress? Those things are huge! They are nearly spilling out the sides of her dress, and she is wearing stockings too!"

The other guy checked her out as well, raising his eyebrows. Logan heard the guy say, "Yeah, did you notice her nipples? I'd love to grab those tits while I fuck that ass from behind!" Then they both made hand gestures, grinned and laughed.

As Amanda returned with a bottle of beer and a glass of wine in hand, the guys both watched her intently, their eyes checking out her tits and ass as she swayed by. That is until they saw Logan watching them. Logan gave them a smile and a wink and they quickly averted their gazes and began to talk quietly to each other.

"I win the bet," Logan told Amanda as she passed him his beer.

"What do you mean?" Amanda asked with a little smile.

"The two young guys behind you -- No, don't look now - but they were seriously eyeing you up," Logan said triumphantly, "Even talking dirty stuff about what they would like to do to you. I heard them."

"What did they say?" She asked.

"Well, they most certainly took notice of your boobs."

"What did they want to do?" Amanda asked a bit breathless, biting her lower lip, blushing slightly.

"The good-looking younger guy said that he would like to grab your tits from behind while he fucked you!" Logan stated.

Amanda blushed more deeply not saying anything for a second. Then she said, "I think you're saying that to win the bet." Then theatrically shrugged her shoulders, "You win, I suppose," she said.

Logan looked at her questioningly. "That was too easy."

She giggled. "You were right. The bartender just hit on me when I got our drinks at the bar. Then when I went to the restroom, a guy gave me his business card. He's a photographer. He said he has some assignments that he needs models for."

"Really?"

"Yes, the bartender even gave me his number, but I didn't take it."

"No, I mean what about the photographer?"

"Oh. Yes, "Amanda shrugged. "He says that he does photo shoots for portrait work, mail order catalogues and that sort of thing, I think."

"Aren't you flattered? Which one is he," Logan asked.

"Well, yeah, I suppose," Amanda pointed him out to Logan as the man stood at the bar. "He sort of put me off when he said that I have the figure for lingerie work. It seemed like a come-on line to me."

"Lingerie! That would be hot!" Logan insisted, "You should think about it? Even if you don't want to do the lingerie thing, you could have a nice glamour shot done."

"Yeah, flattering, but..."

"No buts," Logan interrupted her, "We were just talking about this the other day. I would love for you to have some nice professional photos done. We could get your hair and makeup done nice everything. It'd be great?"

36DDLover
36DDLover
471 Followers