All Comments on 'Ablutions, Inc.'

by ja99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Engagement in Norway can involve the MALE suitor catching a fish,gutting and cooking the fish. Preferably by boiling. The guts are fermented and returned to the potential mother-in-law the next week for ceremonial drinking. On successful completion of the fish presentation the future groom my set out to remove his intended from her household.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stopped after 3 pages, too long and too slow

ja99ja994 months agoAuthor

THIS IS FANTASTIC! Thank you so much, @anonymous, for this tidbit. As an author, i wanted to invent a 'tradition' that involve feeding someone, which had some embarrassment, and involved requiring a give-and-take between potential mates. The giving of fermented fish, as someone who has lived in Minnesota, Exactly Fits. Lutefisk as marriage proposal is... Just Right. Be wll, sir or madame, and accept my sincere thanks for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
Woof

The more I read, the more I feel it was as if telling a dog a love story. Not a bad way to go, just different. I did like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userja99@ja99
I'm cis-het male, normal guy with a penchant for writing, mostly adventure stories with some sex. Longer form is my preference, not just scenes. Under Fit529 I've set up patreon, and an AO3 account (archiveofourown), and a website (Fit529 Dotcom), and have recently put some ...