Aboard the Board

Story Info
A CEO meets the Board to address poor financial performance.
7.8k words
4.25
10.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of middle-aged and suit-clad men entered an empty conference room on the upper floors of a modern high-rise building. Walking around the large table that all but filled the room, they took their seats around it, notepads and pens in hand, some of them with laptops, and they quietly muttered amongst themselves while they waited for the final chair at the head of the table to be occupied. A minute or so passed by before a smartly dressed woman walked into the room, closed the door behind her and then took what was her place at the head of the table.

"Good morning, gentlemen," she greeted them, "Thank you for coming."

The men immediately stopped what they were doing and paid her their full attention. It was quite the contrast and, perhaps, a sign of the changing times for a woman to be sat at the head of a table that was otherwise occupied by men. Not only that, but populated by a younger woman and older men - not necessarily old men, but they were certainly older than her, and there was as much sightly male grey hair in the room as there were grey suits. By an age that had barely even reached 40, Miss Anderssen had become the CEO of this multi-national conglomerate having rapidly ascended through the ranks and had climbed to the top of this ladder as she was as driven as they came, and she came with a ruthless business-mind like no other. No patriarchy was going to hold her back and she was determined to demonstrate this, not least when she was a woman in a position typically dominated by men.

However, these men were no pushovers and were, in fact, all members of the board in her business, and this meeting with the Board of Directors had been called to address the latest quarters' financials which were showing a concerning decline. This posed a risk to the share prices, and they wanted to avoid a crash at all costs, so had called this meeting to protect the investments of their shareholders. Furthermore, due to this emerging trend, a company survey had been run to try and establish where, perhaps, they could improve, and a large percentage of employees had participated. The results from the survey were quite damning about the company culture.

Following this, there were suggestions that the company culture and decline in revenue were related, and there were indicators of causation. Miss Anderssen - with her hard-hearted methodologies - was not sold on this notion, and she was not only the CEO of the business, but she was also the Chairwoman of the Board of Directors, so it was her duty to entertain her shareholder's concerns. "So, I understand that this meeting has been organised in order to address the company's recent performance and the outcome of the employee survey, is that correct?"

The Board of Directors universally answered the Chairwoman's question positively, and they were quick to get their two pennies worth in on the matter.

"I concur that the results of the survey were far from ideal," she spoke over them, "However, I do not concur that there is enough evidence for causation."

"Respectfully, we disagree," said one of the directors, bringing Miss Anderssen's cold, hard stare upon himself. "We believe that declining staff morale is the cause for our targets not being met this quarter, and the trend over the past financial year suggests that it has been coming for a while."

Miss Anderssen listened on, because while she did not necessarily agree with the members of the board on this matter, it paid to listen to their advice at the very least, even if she elected to ignore it.

"So," she responded, "What would you propose we do to increase staff morale?"

"We have reviewed our salary structure and brainstormed a couple of incentives to boost morale and performance," the self-appointed spokesperson of the men explained. "From our review, we identified that - on average - we pay below the average market rate for salaries across the business," the man continued, "And we believe that this creates a lack of incentive for our staff and is why our staff turnover is so high."

"It's imperative that we keep operating costs at a minimum," Miss Anderssen coldly responded, more interested in the bottom line of the business than she was in paying her staff a fair wage.

"We don't disagree with that," another man responded, "However, paying our staff these salaries is unsustainable in the long-term - our competitors will poach our talent and leave us behind." The CEO and Chairwoman listened on, yet unmoved. "Furthermore, we have a couple of other ideas to improve the incentive to work for us and to improve performance. Firstly, we'd like to propose that we increase the annual paid leave that employees receive as standard, from 20 days to 25, and reward those with several years of service with further days. For example - five years, 10 years, and 20 years of service - with more bonus days for more years of service."

"You're proposing that we have our employees work less?" Miss Anderssen questioned with disbelief, aghast at such a preposterous suggestion.

"Just hear us out," another man tried to reason before explaining their other incentive. "We're also proposing that we offer monetary incentives in the form of awards for performance-related targets, acknowledging where effort has been made to go above and beyond the call of duty."

The Chair of this board could not quite believe what she was hearing, somewhat taken aback by the gall of their suggestions. Another board member jumped in. "Miss Anderssen, with all due respect, we're losing contracts left, right and centre - we cannot afford to not take action."

"And we cannot afford for our revenue to fall any further than it has, something that these incentives will certainly cause," she sternly fired back.

"In the short-term, yes," a calm-mannered gentleman replied, "But, in the long-term, we forecast that it will be sustainable, and over time the anticipated improved performance and income will offset the increased overheads."

"Why don't we put it to a vote?" another member of the board suggested, quickly getting the agreement of all but one of the individuals in the room. "All in favour of implementing these changes, raise your hand," he said. Every man in the room raised his hand, however Miss Anderssen's hands remained firmly planted where they were. Despite being outnumbered and outvoted by the men and board members in the room, Miss Anderssen wouldn't be so easily trumped.

"You cannot implement any changes without my vote, and I have vetoed your suggestions."

Miss Anderssen was unwavering and had, perhaps, abused her position of authority as both CEO and Chairwoman of the Board, and would under no circumstances agree to implement what were - in her opinion - expensive and unnecessary measures. She was, as far as she was concerned, doing what was best for the company, despite the opinion of the others in the room being on the contrary. "I'd sooner get gangbanged by all of you than implement these measures," she said sternly and coldly, eliciting a surprised yet quiet response from her board members. "It would cost the company a fortune."

She was not only ruthless, but Miss Anderssen was infamously tight on the purse strings and was not keen on spending money if she could avoid it, and - as you may have noted - she wasn't only infamous for that reason, for her lack of a filter between her mind and her mouth was well known, and such unprofessional and inappropriate comments were not uncommon. It was quite the miracle that her mouth hadn't cost the company a fortune in lawsuits and put it in a more precarious position than it was currently in.

A few moments after her astonishing comments, the gentleman who was sitting beside her changed his tone and took her side while his hand dove into his pocket and pulled something out. Miss Anderssen looked at him affably, pleased that at least one of the members of the board had the good sense to agree with her, even if he disagreed a minute ago. The next moment, that same man held a pocket watch up to her face and swung it from side to side as he talked to her in a soothing, commanding voice, and her eyes couldn't help but follow the timepiece as it swayed left and right.

After a few words and a few seconds, the man stopped talking and stopped the swinging of the pocket watch, put it back in his pocket, and then snapped his fingers in front of the Chairwoman's face. She didn't flinch or blink. Miss Anderssen was suddenly under this man's hypnotic control, though completely aware of her surroundings all the while. What she thought this man was going to do she did not know, but she suspected that it wouldn't be to the benefit of the business, though what the man said next she did not expect at all.

"I want you to tell us your deepest, darkest desires."

Still, she didn't move, Miss Anderssen having no control over her faculties despite her senses all functioning as normal, though she could feel her tongue and mouth beginning to take shape so they could utter that which had been commanded of her, suddenly finding her confident, self-assured mind frantic and worried. Were they going to blackmail her into agreeing to these measures? She was fully aware of what her deepest, darkest desires were, and if that secret got out then they could do just that.

For the first time in her life, Miss Anderssen found herself powerless to do anything as her body began to perspire, every member of the board watching on as they waited for her to share what she would have otherwise never shared with anyone. "I..." she uttered, this CEO not prepared to give up without a fight, "...I want...". Resistance, as they say, is futile, and never was it truer than it was for this woman in this very moment. "...I want to get ga-...". The ears of every man in the room perked up as they anticipated what their boss was going to unwillingly confess, however, to their surprise, they had heard it already.

"...I want to get gangbanged by all of you..." Miss Anderssen was cold-hearted, ruthless, and, as it transpired, unusually candid. Her comment earlier was said as though it was the last thing she'd ever want and was understood by them as such, yet it was what she truly wanted most, and she wasn't joking or just making a flippant comment when she said she'd rather that than implement their measures, though she hadn't expected anyone to find that out. A drop of sweat tumbled down her temple as the men looked at each other in shock, unsure how to react to her confession or what to do, but a greater power took control, one that knew exactly what to do.

Without warning, Miss Anderssen stood up out of her chair as though she'd regained control of her faculties, though she was still under the influence of the hypnosis, and she began to do one of her favourite things - dance. Not just any dance, but a sensual dance, a sexy dance, an erotic dance, around the room and around every member of the board. Rather fortuitously, she was dressed for such an activity, her attire often the gossip in the office as was the woman herself, and she dressed to impress.

The mesmerised dancer flicked her heels off so she could move more freely, more naturally, and took off around the table to pay every single man in the room some attention - attention that she had long fantasised giving these older gentlemen, attention that she had longed to be reciprocated. It was difficult to not give Miss Anderssen your attention at the best of times both due to her presence and her appearance, but now it was an outright impossibility. Fortunately for those in attendance at today's meeting, this meeting room was private and secluded, with windows only on the outside walls, and they were far too high for anyone to see inside.

Her attention was on these men, and these men's attention was on this solitary lady - this solitary lady whose presence far outweighed that of all the men in the room combined. After she had gotten more personal with each member of the board than would be professionally acceptable, Miss Anderssen returned to her seat, but, rather than taking her place on it, she moved it out of the way and inexplicably climbed onto the large, expensive table and crawled to the centre as though it were a stage.

On her hands and knees, Miss Anderssen made her way from the centre and slowly crawled around the large, round table, granting every single attendee of the meeting a clear view of her executive backside which was covered only by the complimentary fabric of her snug skirt, taking her time and even making sure that every member of the board got a good look at what she was working with. The collars and ties of the well-dressed men felt considerably tighter than usual as they watched on dumbfounded and transfixed, and that wasn't the only part of their suits that was feeling tighter than normal.

After she had made her rounds, Miss Anderssen resumed her place at centre stage, adjusted her position and used her hitherto hidden talents to foster quite the spectacle. Like a stripper might, Miss Anderssen spun her legs and used the momentum to spin, spreading them open briefly and flashing a lucky few board members with a tremendously eye-opening view up her skirt. Her modesty was mostly maintained by her not going commando, and the few pairs of fortunate eyes discerned not only the colour of her panties, but also the distinct style.

Her movements appeared practised, like it was a routine she had perfected, yet with a freedom that might indicate otherwise, and this chairwoman revealed more to the members of the board than she had bargained for this morning. In time, no man in that room hadn't well and truly seen up her skirt, such was her penchant for flinging her legs open and all but displaying herself. What helped in this matter is that Miss Anderssen wasn't one for wearing hosiery, unless it was in the bedroom, so her legs were there to be seen. They were often paraded when she was in the office, countless pairs of eyes upon her stellar pair, but never like this, never this far up them.

Parading her legs was part of her power play, and she took pride and gratification in knowing that her workers admired them. Perhaps they were the cause of their declining performance, given how distracting they were? Now she was truly having them admired despite her power being taken from her, and with the power now vested in them by their member trained in the matter of hypnosis, the board of directors could see what they had all surely fantasised about at least once. Still, they hadn't seen anything yet.

Her body was perspiring as she continued her frolic on the table, sweating from both the physical exertion and the anxiety she was feeling when she could feel her fingers teasing the hem of her skirt up her thighs to flaunt them some more. Miss Anderssen had often imagined undressing before these very men, and now she found herself doing it. She both wanted to and didn't want to, but this chief executive was helpless to influence what she did or didn't do and could only go with the flow as the hypnosis caused her mind to live her most secret fantasy.

Pinching the bottom of her blouse, Miss Anderssen found her hands lifting her blouse up her slender abdomen, revealing it and the scattering of beauty marks upon it to the board, each of them thinking that they'd love to leave their own beauty marks upon her body if it meant getting physically close to their sightly boss. It elevated farther, the bottom of her bra now revealed, then the rest of it, until she had lifted it up over her head and was left wearing only her bra on her upper body. It was already apparent that Miss Anderssen had a most pert bust, and now that it was draped in only a bra - and a style of bra which matched her panties - it only became more apparent just how beauteous it was.

On her hands and knees again and without her blouse to cover it, her cleavage commanded the attention of the board, as did the bra she was wearing which was clearly not being worn for its comfort. Beneath her professional exterior layer of clothing, Miss Anderssen was sporting underwear which made her feel like herself, that made her feel sexy, and that made her feel happy, and it was certainly making the gentleman in the room very, very happy indeed, as did the meshy, somewhat transparent fabric of the bra.

Ties were being loosened around the room and top buttons of shirts were being undone, the temperature rapidly rising by virtue of a hot woman doing hot things, things that were getting increasingly hotter. Having paraded her cleavage around to her captive audience, Miss Anderssen frolicked on the table, moving her body in ways one would expect to see on a dance floor, in a raunchy music video, or, perhaps, in the bedroom. She did not need music to dance to as her own melody was playing in her mind, this executive rapidly transforming into her sexecutive self, dancing around in her bra, running her hands over it and over her bust, bringing her audience's attention to them and utilising everything she was working with into her routine.

Soon, her hands took to removing the remaining outer garment that was still adorning her figure - her skirt. She looked deep into the eyes of one of the gentlemen, perhaps the one that she fancied the most, then put her hands behind her back and slowly teased the zipper down her skirt. Miss Anderssen fancied them all and hoped that her fancy for them was reciprocal, though given the show she was putting on for them they would be remiss not to fancy her. However, they fancied her well before this impromptu set-piece, and it had only reinforced their fancy for their boss.

Rather than lifting it up like she had to tease her thighs, she found her skirt now coming down her thighs and the waistline coming down over her arse and down her legs, exposing her panties completely. Miss Anderssen peeled the unzipped skirt down over her arse, exposing it for the board to ogle and laud in its utter perfection, and threw the garment to the floor and, now in only her underwear - or, more accurately, her lingerie - she felt more like herself, liberated from the constricting and inhibiting shell of professional attire and professionalism itself.

If she wasn't in this particular profession, then she could easily make it as a professional dancer, and she demonstrated her talents in her new, minimalist attire. Her physique was as impressive as it was stunning, and as stunning as it was arousing, and taking the opportunity to parade herself to the board, Miss Anderssen glanced at a certain part of their physiques to gauge just how arousing they were finding it. One of them stood out to her due to his dichotomous sitting but proudly standing nature, and she stopped at his place at the table, or rather on the table, and looked at him with a look in her eye that men dreamt of being on the receiving end of.

Planting her feet at the edge of the table, Miss Anderssen took the collective breaths of every man in the room as she raised her arse off the table and spread her legs wide open before this man's very eyes. Every one of these gentlemen was lucky, yet - so far - he was the luckiest of all as he got a personal show between his boss's luxurious legs. As luxurious as her legs indeed were, the luxury that was between them was peerless, and the man peered between them as though it was all he'd ever wanted to do when he noticed something. Oh, goodness...

Her panties weren't the most modest one had ever seen, and, in fact, they were so meshy that parts of her lips were visible through the threads of fabric, desperate to come out and play as they were, desperate to come out and play as her pussy seemed to be. The gentleman adjusted his glasses, his impaired vision not preventing him from basking in the glorious sight before him, and her panties struck a perfect balance of showing enough but not too much. While he could see parts of the beauty beneath them, he couldn't see everything - just how this minx liked to tease.