Aboard the Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man came in her pussy and then another took his place, he came in her pussy then another took his place, and so on. And her pussy was not the only orifice being plundered and used as her arse and her mouth likewise received load after load, each cock stretching her arse further, plunging deeper, each cock warming her throat, and all the triple penetration made Miss Anderssen herself have orgasm after orgasm and cum over and over, harder and harder, and cum on every cock, each of them filling her pussy, her arse, and her belly full of jizz. So many cocks and so few orifices - even three holes weren't enough.

Miss Anderssen had it all. She had the drive and the determination to succeed, the ruthlessness to make the tough decisions, and by God did she have the libido, the looks and the physique - the eyes, the hair, the smile, the legs, the breasts, the abdomen, the arse, and the pussy - to back it all up. She was a naughty little cumslut; the perfect package. Jizz was leaking out of her every hole onto the chair, and something suddenly dawned on her - she had autonomy again. In fact, the hypnosis had worn off a few orgasms ago, however, she now found herself under the influence of something else - cock. She had complete control of her actions now and she had no intention of stopping, finding herself in heaven and not wanting to leave, falling into a deeper state of hypnosis, finding herself wanting to finish this fantasy the same way it always ended in her dreams.

After an indeterminate amount of time passed by despite the timepiece mounted on the wall, and an indeterminate amount of shared and mutual orgasms, Miss Anderssen instructed the men to stop fucking her, behaving like she was still under hypnosis. The deceptive woman got back onto her knees and told them to circle around her and wank for her, and she herself wanked for them, playing with and fingering her pussy, utilising the hot cum that was still in there, and this Chairwoman gave the Board of Directors a final directive: "Cover me in cum." The men stroked their cocks faster and faster as Miss Anderssen finger fucked her pussy harder and harder, and the passage of time brought her the finale she had dreamt about.

Fucking herself, Miss Anderssen came a final time as a torrent and tsunami of cum rained down from above from all sides, covering her face, her breasts, her abdomen, her bush, and even as far down as her legs. She quivered and trembled violently as she came while the white paste plastered her practically from head to toe, the board getting their monies worth from the soundproofing they had installed, the men covering the face and body of their stuck-up CEO with load after load. In time the downpour turned into a drizzle, then stopped completely, leaving Miss Anderssen wearing no clothes yet being more covered than she had ever been, fulfilling her fantasy.

A deafening silence fell over the previously cacophonous boardroom, and one by one the men put their manhoods back into their trousers and corrected their suits - business still needing to be tended to. Miss Anderssen was left on the floor, cum dripping off and out of every part of her, words not needing to be spoken between the Chairwoman and the Board of Directors, the former understanding her situation completely. The incentives that they suggested were surely going be approved now, should she not want word of her wanton sluttiness and the tale of what happened here to leave these four walls. As for the Board of Directors? Their next performance reviews were guaranteed to be exemplary.