About Face Ch. 01: Truths Unfold

Story Info
A several years long endeavor is uncovered.
2.5k words
3.72
7.2k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time she had a hunch about her first cousin appearing to possibly have some interest in her. The thought disgusted her, but it was legal where they lived. Her aunt and uncle hosted every major holiday gathering - especially in the colder months. It was this particular season that notice was made, almost in oblivion prior to this year. Sometimes changing for work in the past working at several upscale bars downtown and sometimes being dressed for the occasion seems to be the leading factor. But the part of intent was still a mystery. As it happened the next family gathering, commercial Christmas, was relatively close to the other and she likewise dressed for the occasion.

These family gatherings weren't glamorous in any way, but it suited her style to be mid-range fancy just short of semi-formal. Thinking that she now knew what was transpiring with her cousin, she was contemplating how to deal with the situation. This was going to be a delicate situation and there were a lot of moving parts. What if she's wrong and it was all innocent? What if he gets offended? On the other hand, what if he's a psychopath? Maybe he's lonely? Or needs the attention in that way? How she was going to work around the logistics seemed too complicated.

"There's a great idea," was a thought that was not uttered very often since moving into her new home. Julie Lebedeva was a material girl, pretty good for a first generation European not coming from wealth. But at 30, she was going places. She was surprisingly single, and it was inexplicable really considering her long brunette hair to match her brown eyes, for a 36C-25-34 medium-tall young lady. To match her materialistic style, at least some makeup was commonplace even for a family gathering like Christmas eve. Not that she ever needed it. But here came December 27th and not having plans for New Year's eve and still planning to dress up even if celebrating at home while possibly waiting to go out with friends.

Like most ladies her age, she was glued to her phone often. But this new idea of hers prompted her to pick it up and send a text. ``Hey, you busy Friday night?`` A couple minutes came to pass. ``Celebrate at my house?`` A modest proposal for not giving away details. Then came the response ``Oh... sure, why not?`` Part two of this idea was now taking shape. ``Great, be here for 8:45.`` He had not been to Julie's new house yet, so it probably added a reason for him to show.

Garrett Borriello was pushing six foot two, dark blond hair, brown eyes and a goatee. To be honest, Julie probably wouldn't have objected to him if he was actually trying to make advances if they weren't related. He wasn't exactly a heartthrob, neither a nerd nor a jock, but still fairly attractive in his own right and still was being checked out by the random onlooking girl and periodical flirts during his scholastic days. Likewise first generation European but not Italian strangely. He'd been in all of one relationship that didn't last too long but was longer than anyone had thought because he wasn't really about that at that time. Unlike Julie, he decidedly so was single. But he was an old fashioned kind of guy who wanted to have something to offer, though on the extreme side. This decision from high school graduation had only recently seemed to start to weigh on him, but if it was, you couldn't tell.

Unfortunately for him, he wasn't catching the breaks professionally and hadn't in the seven years since finishing his undergraduate degree. Now at age 32, he had some things going for him, but not the most important ones. His advancement in the companies he had worked for either weren't possible because it wasn't in his field, or the ones that were kept managing to lead to dead ends. By now, he was working for the local town recreation department. The frustration was likely setting in. He seemed to come to a point where he needed someone to divert his attention for a few hours of the day. Especially since earlier in the year, he discovered about his only ex's wedding on the day of the ceremony. He didn't have feelings beyond a year after they split, but he was curious how they both got to where they were at that point in their lives.

As 8:40 pm approached on Friday night, Garrett pulled into a parking spot on the quiet street. You might never have known this neighborhood existed in the middle of an otherwise busy part of the city. He even brought a housewarming gift for his cousin, having yet seen the place. Towels were customary in Eastern European tradition as a sign of good hospitality. Not expecting anything in particular, Garrett only arrived with a shirt and tie to accompany a pair of slacks with a belt. Standard. He had been known to look snazzy without needing an occasion. This was not one of those in his mind, anticipating both of his cousins and some of their friends.

Julie opened the door as he was beginning to ring the doorbell. Garrett was amazed to discover it was just him. No other cousin, no friends, no dates. They were alone. They greeted each other and Julie took the towels and placed them on the landing. She immediately led them into a partially furnished parlor in the rear of the home turning off the lights in the front room but leaving the lights on in the kitchen and dining room. They chatted for a few minutes before the meat of the conversation came about.

"Hey, I have something to ask you," Julie began.

"Okay?"

"Why are you such a pervert?" The perplexion visible on Garrett's face was notable.

"Come again?"

"I know that you take unsolicited pictures of me at family gatherings on your phone, I don't care that I'm fully clothed."

"What makes you think that?"

"You know it took a while, but I've got you figured out."

"Alright, if you think your so smart then spill." It was almost as if Garrett pulled Julie into the station for questioning. He tried to spin this back on her seeming paranoid rather than him being awkward.

"I don't know how many years, but at least five I'd guess. I've only really noticed since the two most recent gatherings including the other day."

"Oh?" he was going to try and psychoanalyze her even if she was right.

"You always wind up in the same room as me within a few minutes, especially when we're alone."

"Please, even if I were, how would you know? You have your phone in your face so much you hardly interact with any of us most of the time, and even if we were, how could I possibly get away with it at that high frequency with almost 40 other people around. It's not like our house is that big." He had valid points.

"Come on now. It isn't like you need that long to do what you need to do. I'm sure you have fantasized about it all to some degree. In fact I'll go even further so as to say you have a tights fetish considering the two family functions I hadn't worn them, you were almost nowhere to be found."

This wasn't a shouting match, but the tension was starting to feel like it was. Garrett let out a sigh. "Alright, alright. I'm guilty on the last part. But nothing more." It was Julie's turn to be in shock. She wasn't bluffing, but it was a big risk to blow that up.

"If I'm being honest, Julie, it stared BECAUSE of you. You always did have a great pair of legs." Boy did she, 'legs for days' as the young kids would say. "I grew out of it with you until the next outfit came along. Back in the day it might have lasted years, now maybe a month."

"So you don't want to be involved with me sexually? Just so we're clear."

"Goodness no. Aside from my own reasons and aside from the relation, it was always about the fetish. Which is why I never said anything to you. Plus the one year I was in another room and I heard an off comment about how you love wearing tights."

"So I did. I remember that conversation but not for that remark."

"It started a year or so prior, but that made me almost expect it."

"Good god, Garrett, that goes back for 14 YEARS?!"

"The only way I could make it less peculiar is by not saying anything."

"How on earth did you manage to go thirteen years without anyone finding out?"

"Your mom almost did maybe 8 years ago, but you know how paranoid she gets."

"Yeah, so?"

"I had the presence of mind earlier in the day to insert a microchip to put my most of my photo gallery on and could easily take it out when I was ready to offer it for her to see. It was much harder on that flip phone to delete than to take out the card."

"That's low, even for you."

What was Garrett to do, on the contrary? He was a metaphysical man, in the sense that he (though well-liked by others and not antisocial) found many ways and reasons to keep his lack of being with a romantic partner. This was just one of several. "I know you didn't drag me over here just for that if you in fact knew."

"I can see that my observation is even more true. Let me get something." She had seen the slight hard-on he had gotten, knowing that between the black pleated skirt with black tights was likely the reason, and to a lesser extent her blouse and bra being slightly undersized on purpose. She walked over to grab what she intended to bring from another room and handed it to him before sitting where she was. "I'm curious what you'll have to say to this." About thirty seconds passed of silence.

"You want to be a call girl?!"

"Not exactly." He was not well versed in sexual endeavors, a virgin by all means. She hadn't expected him to know.

"What, then."

"Well... I wanted to get into this line of work and I wanted you to be my guinea pig."

"I'm afraid I don't follow."

She was blunt about it. "I want you to be a sex slave."

"Excuse me, Miss 'Incest is Taboo?!'

"You owe me."

"Oh you've got to be joking."

"I don't joke about this type of stuff. On the last page is length of contract."

"One year, twice weekly." Garrett took a long pause. "What's your game, Julie?"

"This isn't a game. I have no vested interest in manipulating you." Garrett really didn't have a clue as to what ploy might have been up Julie's sleeve. "However, you have incentives - I'm not charging you and it won't be nearly as rough as I might with actual clients if I decide to go through with this."

He let out a sigh. "Fine." She was surprised that he was in. After all, she didn't force him to, but played her hand well.

"One year. And if you want to extend it at anytime, you can. If you quit, it has to be at least after six months and using a safe-word mutually agreed upon. I'd have said we can even start tonight, but I need your measurements." She took a sewing tape measure from the table and pulled her chair closer. "The first measurement is going to be the most important," she said as she started to put her nylon-clad feet in the general vicinity of Garrett's groin. "Your fantasy can be even more real than now. This is just a tease for your endowment measurement. Besides, every sex slave needs a good foreplay before they get dominated." Garrett couldn't believe the short term benefits he had no idea were coming. He felt guilted into doing this whole ordeal because he isn't a bad person. And he was nervous over what might happen during these escapades. But it was still yet to be official.

"Did you check everything over, including preferences and hard limits?"

"Yes."

"Here's a pen, mark those boxes and sign and date." He hesitated, but then proceeded to oblige. "But I gotta finish taking care of that girth for you. Pants and boxers off." Upon hearing that, Garrett's mind was racing. "Oh my gosh!" It wasn't clear to him if she'd ever actually been in a relationship or even just a one-off fling. But she didn't expect what she found. Instead of continuing with her soles as she was initially going to, she spat on Garrett's shaft and blew him. She figured she should have some fun too, to the point of deep throating him.

"Someone seems desperate," he joked, at the expense of her stopping immediately.

"I'll admit, you're a specimen, but that's it for trying to be a wise guy." It was almost as though she was triggered into character. "And I expect to see my lipstick on your cock when I see you tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night, what happened to?"

"You're coming tomorrow night too. We'll worry about Monday and Thursday later. You need to be broken in." Yup, she found her persona alright, at least for when she has real clients if and when she goes in that direction.

"O-okay?"

"I even made you your own stash of porn. All of me and copy protected, not that you'd want to share, huh?"

"You're not serious!" But she was. It was contingent around the scheduling. But some of it was to get some of his pleasure out in private ahead of the first session.

"Forget that! Starting now, you are to call me Mistress, use manners, and only speak when spoken to, understood?" She was taking into her role like a natural. Then again, that's how she was. That was the reason why Garrett had said yes. All those years of fantasizing turned into her dominating him as he got older.

"Yes, Mistress Julie." She continued and finished taking the rest of his measurements. He wasn't sure why, but he let her anyway.

"Now, same time tomorrow. The door will be unlocked and the blinds shut with the light on in this front room. Once you've taken your shoes off, you will kneel and sit on your calves. When you see me coming down those stairs, you will bow from that position."

"Yes, Mistress." It was getting more real by the second for Garrett, who was beginning to rethink his decision.

"While we agreed that you don't have to, I will still take tributes if you wish. They may even be to your benefit. Here is my wish list. Do with it as you will."

"Thank you." This was slowly going to turn Garrett into a man of few words in this house.

"You may go. But remember, not a word outside of this building. Not a word."

With that, he left until the following evening.