Horny House

Story Info
Mike discovers a lust for his Sister and Mother.
3.4k words
93.1k
144
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was Mike's Eighteenth birthday, and he was super excited to finally become a man. His Mom Mary and his Sister Emily had always known him to be the man of the house, considering Mike was the only man in the house. His Father had got up and left one day when they were young, but this did not affect them.

"Happy birthday!" They shouted, as they saw him appear at the bottom of the stairs.

He still had his nightgown on and felt drowsy from his sleep. Mike was a regular guy who was decently good looking. His muscles did him a favour when it came to getting the girls. However, he was still a Virgin. Somehow it had never happened for him. Recently he had been a little down after his breakup with Jane his now ex-Girlfriend. They had just finished a date at the Cinema when she confessed that she had feelings for someone else. The most they ever really did was make out, and one time she rubbed him through his pants, but nothing further ever happened.

Getting over his first breakup was proving to be difficult, but his Mother and Sister did their best to make it easier for him.

"Here we got you Chocolate cake!" His Mother said smiling lovingly.

"Thanks Mom. It looks delicious." He admitted.

His Mother held the cake out with candles burning on the top in the shape of his age. Mike was only just taller than his Mother, she was 5'10 and had the body every middle-aged woman desired. Big breasted and a fat shapely bum. She was by no means overweight. Mike often thought to himself that she had all the right curves in all the right places. His older sister sat at the dining table eating her breakfast. Emily was the Cheerleader Captain at their school and all the guys wanted to date her.

It was clear to see why. She was the prettiest girl he had ever seen, and it shamed him to be attracted to her. She had long dirty blonde hair and a cute smile that sat below her buttoned and freckled nose. She was a lot more petite and smaller than their Mother. Mike always caught himself chancing glances at her body. She was very athletic and had small but not too small breasts. Though it was her ass that he stared at mostly. It was shaped like a perfect upside-down love heart.

Mike blew out the candles and sat next to Emily as they both faced their mother. Mary cut up the cake In front of them and mikes eyes wandered down to his Mothers large breasts. She wore a thin green top and jean shorts. Her nipples were outlined at the centre of each breast and he felt his cock stir in his pants. She did not seem to notice his gaze as she must have thought he was looking at the cake.

"What are you two getting up to today then?" Mary asked her children.

"Maybe we could go catch a movie or something?" Emily asked.

"The Theatre just reminds me of Jane, sorry." He felt embarrassed.

"Okay, how about we make our own Theatre. We can go for food and then come back and pick up a movie with popcorn and snacks?" She suggested.

It made Mike smile that his Mom and Sister cared so much about him.

"Thanks Emily, that would be great." Mike said.

"Sorry honey I have been called into work today, so I won't see you until later tonight unfortunately. But here." She said as she handed him fifty bucks. "Dinner is on me."

Mike's mood had been lifted by the two women in his life that he loved so much. After Breakfast Emily left the house to grab snacks for the movie. Mary had gone for work and Mike for a while had the house to himself. Normally in the Mornings Mike would jerk off in bed. Today instead he made up his mind to meet his daily needs in the shower. Mike had a secret that he kept well-hidden from the world. He was attracted his own family.

He could not pinpoint when his attractions first arose, but they were there, and he could not deny them. Stepping into the shower he let the hot water hit his chest. After he felt clean, he reached for his manhood. His cock was not like the Porn-stars he saw on the internet, but it was longer than the average for sure. He guessed it to be between six and seven inches, but he had never officially measured it. Mike enjoyed using the soap in the shower while he stroked his growing member.

Thoughts filled his head of the time Jane had been rubbing his cock through his pants. He craved the feeling of someone else's hand and decided to use his left hand so that it felt less familiar. He thought of what it would be like for Emily to be kissing him like Jane had. Exactly like she did, using their tongues against each other. Already he felt the familiar sensation in his balls as he cradled them with his right hand. In His mind Emily rubbed him harder, he imagined her soft hands on his throbbing cock instead of his and he exploded. Six spurts of white cum hit the shower walls. His orgasm lingered for a while before subsiding.

Turning off the shower miked stepped out into the cold air. He dried himself off and admired his cock as it kept a post-jerk off fatness to it. Wrapping the towel tight to his waist Mike opened the door. He did not hear his sister return from the store, but there she was In front of him.

Emily had returned and set the groceries on the worktop before heading up stairs to get ready. Entering her room, she picked out a cute outfit for the day. It felt odd to her, she felt as though she was getting ready for a date. It then occurred to her that was exactly what was happening. Emily's thoughts went to her boyfriend Jake. He was like Mike in a lot of ways. Despite being of similar build Jake was a lot taller than Mike. He was also captain of the football team. She figured she was supposed to date him, like it was written in the school scriptures. She felt guilty at first like she was cheating on him by going on a date.

She shook the thought from her mind quickly when she reminded herself her date was her Brother. She knew that it wasn't like that, and that comforted her. With her outfit picked out she left her room and was surprised to see her brother standing In front of her, wrapped in only a towel. Her eyes went to Mikes chest. It was full and round like she saw in the movies. When she saw his abs, she decided he was a lot more ripped than Jake was. At first, she tried not to stare at the detailed outline of his bulge against the towel, but her eyes eventually betrayed her. She gulped at the size of it, its thickness and the clearly outlined head. She felt her nipples stiffen under her bra.

"Looks like someone's been working out." She examined.

Mike was suddenly aware of his own nakedness.

"Shame it doesn't help me out with the ladies." He admitted.

"Well you have a date tonight don't you. Pick me up at six o'clock?" She asked with a cheeky wink.

Mike could not hide his obvious smile at the thought of him and his beautiful sister on a date.

Six sharp, and I won't be late" Mike continued the joke.

Emily spent most her day hanging out with her friends at the mall. While Mike spent his day working out and playing call of duty. The hours on the clock slowly rotated until it came to six o'clock. He chose to wear a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans. His go to look. He hopped in his car and drove around the block before stopping back at his house. He honked the horn and leaned over the passenger seat to open the door. Emily appeared at the upstairs window looking all dolled up. She smiled and made her way out to the car. The first thing he noticed was her long, tanned legs in a black denim skirt. She wore a cute red shoulder cuff top and heels. She got in and they drove off. It really did feel like they were going on a date. The car journey to the restaurant was filled with conversation about life and their dreams. She wanted to become a Veterinarian and he wanted to become a Navy Seal.

"Hey Emily, I just wanted to say thank you for doing this for me. The whole Jane thing has recently gotten me down, I don't have the confidence with girls that I used to, but this is helping." Mike said.

Emily felt touched by how genuinely thankful her brother was and she wanted to do her best for him.

"Maybe this can be a date." She said.

"What do you mean? You're my sister we can't do that."

"Yes, I am. But what kind of sister would I be if I couldn't help my brother build his confidence back up. Besides this place is out of town, nobody will recognise us."

"If you're okay with it then I guess I am too." He admitted.

Emily didn't know what had gotten into her, maybe it had been the images of his wet torso in her mind, but she found herself reaching for his hand.

"Here, when you drive with a girl you hold her like this." Emily moved Mikes hand to her bare thigh and left it there.

Her skin felt warm and smooth, he enjoyed the feeling of her small thigh being gripped under his hand. He gave her a gentle loving squeeze as they arrived at the destination. The parking lot seemed busy, but luckily their Mom had made a reservation for them.

"Table for two, the names Mike."

The waiter showed them to their seats in the corner next to the window out of the way from the other busy tables.

"What can I get for the lovely couple?" The waiter asked.

Mike was about to correct him, but Emily had already asked for two cokes. Mike gave her a cheeky smile and thanked the waiter.

"Are you sure Jake won't mind you being on a date with another guy tonight?" Mike seemed curious.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." She winked.

"Besides, we are not doing that great at the minute, you aren't the only one with love issues at the moment."

Emily then explained how Jake was possessive of her, and that he would often create hostility at parties and at school. Mike did notice before that Jake had a temper. He recalled the time Jake beat up some kid for staring at him for too long. He had always thought he was an ass. It annoyed him, he knew she deserved better, but he wanted to be the one to do it for her. They ate their food and joked around. To anyone outside looking in they seemed like the perfect couple.

The conversation seemed to have no bounds as they were revealing more to each other than ever before.

"You have done well with your workouts by the way." Emily nodded down at his body.

"I think if I want to be a Seal, I figured I need the body for it right? I also took up Jujitsu classes for self-defence. You never know, you know."

"Well if it makes any difference, I certainly feel safe with you." She smiled, so did he.

"What about yourself, you certainly don't have any trouble attracting attention with the woman's body that you have." Mike felt like he was pushing the boundaries, but they seemed safe.

"What? These you mean." she said, bringing her arms in to bring her breasts together.

"Well not specifically, but sure." They laughed.

Mike felt her leg touch his under the table. Maybe it was by accident he thought, but she had not moved it yet. They stayed like that, both aware of each other's touch under the table. Emily's eyes met his in a short stare. Like they both were acknowledging what was happening. Emily eventually broke the stare when she asked the waiter for the bill. Using the money Mom had left them they paid for the food and left. Mike drove to the DVD store and they both made cases for the movies they both wanted to watch. Eventually Mike pulled the "It's my birthday, I get to choose." card and they settled on a movie about a guy trying to tell a girl he loves her, but he has a secret life of being a criminal that he has been trying to hide.

Emily was not best pleased with the choice but said she would give it chance. When they arrived back at their porch mike joked.

"Let me walk you to your door madam."

Mike took her hand and let her step out of the car. The walked towards the door and faced each other.

"Thank you for the date Mike, it was the best date I've ever had." she said honestly

"No thank you Emily. You made me feel like I can be confident around girls again. It's been the best birthday that I've ever had."

Emily leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. Mike enjoyed the feeling her soft lips against his skin. The house was empty when they entered, Mom's car was nowhere to be seen, so it seemed they were alone. Emily grabbed the blankets and Mike grabbed the snacks from the counter. They inserted the DVD into the player and got close to each other on the couch. The couch wasn't all that big, so they had to come together a little.

Mike did not concentrate all that much on the movie, he was more aware of how hot was becoming under the blankets and the heat from Emily's body so close to his.

"This isn't working, I'm too hot." Mike confessed, breaking the silence.

"Just take your top off then, I don't mind."

Without hesitation mike hoisted his top over his head. He felt her watchful eyes on his body.

"There, that's better." Mike said as he got back to being comfortable.

When Mike sat back down Emily noted he seemed closer than before. Meaning they had to press against each other. They both now were no longer watching the movie, their bodies pressing together was too much of a distraction for both to stay focused on the plot. Emily suddenly felt squished against the couch and pushed back against him until she was leaning into him and her hand fell awkwardly on his firm chest. Naturally Mike let his arm slide around her neck and behind her until they were cuddling.

The movie took a turn towards the end. The couple in the movie had a fall out and were in the midst of making up again when the scene turned rather sexy. Emily and Mike cuddled together, their eyes now both fixed to the screen. A hotel room set the scene, the two in the movie wrestled against each other, tearing off items of clothing here and there. Mike felt Emily's warm breath on his abs as she let her head fall to his chest. He was growing under his pants, and he knew it. There was no way to hide it. He didn't want to adjust himself, to make it obvious, but he didn't really want her to see it either.

The couple on the TV were now naked and grinding against each other. The combination of Emily's heavy breathing on his chest and the actress's breasts brought him to full stiffness. Emily had let her eyes fall form the screen a as soon as she noticed the bulge in Mikes pants. Was he really being turned on by this? I am right next to him, she thought. It was only then she was aware of her sudden wetness between her legs. She could not decide if it were the movie or her brothers growing penis.

Silence filled the room, Emily let her hand fall on his stomach. Mike was aware of her touch, her hands were cold against his abs. Her breathe hot against his nipple. It was obvious to both now that they had become increasingly aroused. Her hot shallow breathing let him know she was being affected by their situation. Like before in the car, her hand seemed to have a mind of its own. She traced gentle circles along his abdomen. Feeling his muscles ripple to her cold touch. Mike did not know where this was going, neither did she know where this was going. But one thing they could not deny, was that they were both enjoying the moment.

The sounds of sex filled their ears. Mike was brought back to the time Jane had rubbed his cock, through his pants, he felt ashamed to almost cherish the memory, but it was all the action he had ever had until now. Instead of her head on his cheat it was his Sisters, her hand tracing circles around his belly button and her hand that now suddenly began to go further down to his jeans. Emily felt the top button and ignored it. She did not seem to care anymore, her hand crept lower and lower until it touched his aching hard on. At first, she traced over it with her finger, then eventually she cupped it, rubbing it, needing at it with her small hand. She noticed Mikes legs spread slightly apart. Meaning his cock now pressed harder against the denim. It was the hardest thing she had ever felt in her life. It seemed way bigger than Jake's, she got that from their encounter that morning.

Her hand stayed there for a while just holding his cock the best way she could. Mike lay back enjoying the feeling of her hand against his large sex organ. Emily's heart was racing, her fingers found the buttons to his zipper and she unhooked the tension from his pants. The zip seemed to slide down by itself. This was not exactly how he imagined this in the shower, it was even better. Her hand slid under Mikes pants but over his briefs. He fingers slid over the length of him. First just enjoying the feeling of her brothers' cock in her hand. Gripping it the best she could, she began to jack her brother off, gently against the fabric of his Calvin's. Straight away to them both this didn't seem practical. Her hand immediately slid under the waistband and met his cock with her fingers.

A whimper escaped his lips. This was really happening. His Sister, the Cheerleader Captain, was stroking his large cock. The feeling of a hand on his cock that wasn't his own was tremendous, never mind the hand belonged to his sister. She picked up the pace, really gripping him now, she jerked her brother off faster with longer strokes. Emily felt her juices escape her. The heat from between her own legs burned like a furnace.

"Tell me when." She whispered.

Just as she said it the front door opened, and their Mother stepped inside.

Jumping off each other their eyes darted to the screen. Neither of them had noticed that the sex scene had long been gone and the credits had started rolling.

"How was your meal?" she asked not paying much attention to them as she slipped of her work boots. Mike fondled with his zipper under the blankets and Emily slyly adjusted her clothes.

"Good." They both replied, their voices both sounding hoarse.

"Oh goodie, I am glad you too get along so well." Mary said smiling at them.

"Well." Emily started. "It's been a long day, so I think I'll just head to bed now. Goodnight Mom" Emily had evacuated the scene and left them alone.

"I am sorry darling. I feel as though I have missed your birthday. It was a hard day at the office today which is why I've been so late. I am just so tired. I hope you don't mind me going to bed as well do you honey?" She seemed exhausted.

Mike didn't mind and they wished each other a good night's sleep. Mike was now left alone in the Living area, his mind now swirling over what had just occurred.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
RodThrustinRodThrustinover 3 years ago
What...?

You are only two-thirds, done! Maybe less. Just when the set-up (pretty good) had evolved into the action, you stopped. It seems like you had the idea, sister and mom and Mike, and then, as the story teller, you chickened out.

Sorry, only a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

I like stories about how siblings fall in love, being I had a real bitch of a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

The lack of a climax to this tale, really begs for a continuation.

3/5 for leaving us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A nice start. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories