About Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No reason to agonize over it Brenda. Like I said, it's a normal reaction. And trust me when I say I probably enjoyed it as much as you did. Just in a different way. Now sit and relax while I wash myself."

"What about you Lacey?"

"No need to worry, I'm fine for now. Besides, you're in no condition to reciprocate."

Once I finished washing myself we exited the shower and dried each other. After we did and combed our still wet hair Brenda put her arms around me and after tenderly kissing me thanked me again.

Just as she was, the bathroom door suddenly opened. It was Walter.

"Oops!"...is all he said at first. But after realizing we were being intimate..."I'm so sorry for barging in on you two. With the door closed I should have known better to knock first."

"No apology is necessary Walter. As a matter of fact, we're done in here if you need to use the bathroom."

"I figured you two were still on your bike ride and was going to take a quick shower since I'm finished in the yard."

"The bathroom is all yours since Brenda and I were just about to leave."

Then he said somewhat jokingly..."No need to. I can't tell you what a pleasant surprise it is finding my two favorite ladies naked together like you were. And the last thing I want is for you to get dressed on my account."

"Maybe we won't. Why don't you take your shower, and after you do, don't bother to get dressed."

I then grabbed Brenda's hand and led her from the bathroom and closed the door behind us to leave him pondering what I just said. And knowing Walter, it wouldn't take long to figure out the potential ramifications of it.

Once we were in the master bedroom..."Let's give Walter and ourselves a treat after he's finished with his shower."

"And what would that be Lacey?"

"A ménage à trois if you're amicable."

"Seriously?"

"Very much so. When I saw you outside our bedroom watching us having sex the other night, I thought about inviting you to join us. Obviously I didn't, but only because I didn't know what your reaction would..."

Brenda never let me finish..."You must be psychic Lacey. I think I would have in spite of how embarrassed I would have been being caught watching you two like a Peeping Tom."

"I'll take it as a yes then."

"Most definitely."

After which I led Brenda to the bed where we lied down together.

Once on our sides facing each other we didn't speak another word before we embraced and began kissing very heatedly while our hands roamed all over each other. Big sloppy kisses as we couldn't get enough of each other's tongues. While I fondled Brenda's tits, which felt fabulous hanging sideways, one of her hands found its way to my pussy. As soon as it did I bent my upper leg open at the knee to fully expose it as a way to let her know it needed some serious attention. She immediately picked-up on my not so subtle hint and inserted a finger before slowly beginning to finger fuck me.

When she did I let loose with a deep sigh before saying..."I need you to go faster Brenda, and to insert another finger or two. I can't tell you how bad I need to cum." Which she didn't hesitate to do.

Wasn't a minute later..."I'm going to cum Brenda." And began humping her hand as I let loose with a loud scream.

Suddenly the bathroom door flew open..."I thought I heard a familiar orgasmic screech. Couldn't you two wait for me?"

Neither of us answered him. At least verbally. My cunt did all the "talking" from repeated spasms along with noisy cunt farts and gushes of vaginal fluids all over Brenda's hand and fingers.

Almost too quickly my orgasm subsided. But it was one of those which provided some much needed and instant relief. After it did..."That was frigging awesome Brenda, and timely. Thank you. As for you Walter, while you missed out on the first act, there are two more to go. Now get your ass in bed with us."

"Let me get a towel for you first Lacey."

As he was, Brenda took her soaking wet fingers and sniffed them before very seductively sucking them clean one at a time..."Your pussy juice smells and tastes delicious Lacey. Even better than Teresa's. I can't wait to go down on you."

"I'm curious Brenda, have you ever tasted your own?"

"No I haven't. At least that I can recall. Have you tasted yours?"

"Of course."

"In what ways?"

"I often lick my fingers after masturbating and I'm surprised you don't, or haven't. Not forgetting how many times I've sucked Walter's cock clean right after he's fucked me vaginally. Something I love to do. As for someone else's pussy, I've never gone down on one which didn't taste good. Although they all tasted slightly different as you might expect, and some better than others. Rita in particular, who's pussy tastes like a honey-pot."

"I wouldn't know since I've only tasted Teresa's. And now you've got me curious about how mine would taste."

Before I could reply, Walter returned with a warm wet face cloth and towel, after which he and Brenda cleaned me, and the bedspread the best they could. After removing it to dry I asked Brenda to lie on her back between Walter and I. Once she was, I thanked her again for some much needed relief before we began kissing again. As we were, Walter couldn't resist her fabulous tits. While he's never been much of a "tit man", they were too inviting spread down towards her sides like two large water balloons with her incredible nipples poking straight up long and hard as I've ever seen them. Between him sucking on her nipples, and her and I tongue fucking each other's mouths, it wasn't long before she was meowing like a cat.

As Brenda's ass began squirming from all the attention I stopped kissing her..."I'm going to do something Brenda I've been wanting to for a long time. Now just lie there while Walter continues to pleasure your tits."

Realizing what I was about to do, Brenda's only reply was..."God yes, please do Lacey."

Once on my knees between her legs I started licking and kissing her inner thighs just above the knees before slowly working my way towards her pussy. The closer I got, the more noticeable her pussy aroma was. Not a strong odor, delicate actually, but very distinctive. As soon as I reached her pussy I took one of her long and wet labia in my mouth, and while gently sucking it was pleasantly surprised how unique it tasted. Amazingly similar to a fruit-flavored apéritif. I know, maybe I'm exaggerating, but it tasted sweet enough to remind me of one.

After all but devouring each of her labia I switched to licking up and down between them while being sure to pause often at her vaginal orifice to tongue it deeply. All while swirling my tongue around to get more of her incredible tasting cunny juice.

At that point it suddenly dawned on me I was not only orally pleasuring the sweetest pussy I ever tasted, but it was my sister's. And I was enjoying it immensely without the least bit of reluctance. Fingering Brenda in the shower until she orgasmed was one thing. Going down on her pussy was entirely different. About as intimate as you can get with another woman, even more so when it's your one and only sister. For a brief moment I questioned myself about it. Not because I was, but why I never did sooner. And Brenda didn't appear to have any misgivings either. Very much the opposite.

After ten minutes or more of savoring the taste of Brenda's cunt I raised her legs and asked her to hold them so I could get at her asshole, which she didn't hesitate to do. Soon as she did I went straight for her pretty bumhole and hungrily licked and probed it. All while her intoxicating pussy juice oozed out her vagina in an endless rivulet down onto her bumhole, and my very appreciative tongue. I couldn't think of anyone I've gone down on where their pussy juice flowed so freely, and tasted so yummy. Now I knew why Teresa couldn't get enough of her.

Brenda squealed when I started to tongue her asshole and constantly gasped once I began to repeatedly tongue fuck it..."God Lacey, your tongue feels Heavenly. I could orgasm just from you tonguing my asshole."

In the meantime, Walter continued to play with Brenda's tits and nipples while occasionally telling her how magnificent they were..."I've always admired your tits Brenda, and could easily become a slave to them."

On and on he went. Especially about her incredibly long nipples, which he couldn't seem to get enough of. I never heard someone suck nipples so noisily.

Eventually Brenda started squirming and it was easy to surmise she was well on her way to an orgasm and it was long past time for me to stimulate her clitoris. First by licking it in tight circles before taking its unusually long length between my lips and sucking it like a tiny penis. Brenda's clitoris is not only unusually long, about as long and big as the tip of a little finger, but also gets nearly as stiff as a cock when fully aroused.

While I focused most of my attention on Brenda's clit, I didn't abandon her asshole by replacing my tongue with my middle finger and fucked it. Between Walter alternating on her nipples and yours truly sucking her clit and fingering her asshole, her moaning not only elevated in volume, but evolved into a near steady groan.

Just when I thought Brenda was about to orgasm..."Walter, I'm getting close to cumming and there is nothing I like more than to see you fucking Lacey from behind when I do."

As for me, my pussy was oozing love juice nearly as much as Brenda's. And from the swelling feeling building in my vagina, I would most likely orgasm when she did. Same as I often do from the gratification I get when sucking a cock and it explodes in my mouth.

"I'm with Brenda, Walter. There's nothing I'd like more than you fucking me with your big cock right now."

With that said, Walter immediately got behind my upraised ass. And when he did..."I've never seen your pussy so dripping wet. There's even a big wet spot on the bed."

"I don't need you to tell me how wet I am Walter. What I need is for you to fuck me."

Wasn't two seconds later when I felt his long dong easing into me. Slowly at first and once about half way he grabbed me by the hips and plunged forward until I felt his cockhead bump against my cervix. Soon as it did he withdrew it slightly and began a steady humping motion.

Once he developed a smooth rhythm I took Brenda's clit back between my lips and began sucking it. Even more intently with my pussy now being serviced, which I left entirely up to Walter to do all the work as I concentrated on Brenda. And thankfully he did in a way not to cause my face to bounce back and forth against Brenda's cunt.

Finally the inevitable happened. Incrementally at first as Brenda's pussy and pubic mound began to quiver followed by the muscles in her legs and abdomen tightening. She then put a hand on the back of my head and held it tightly against her as she raised her ass. Just when I thought she couldn't quiver more than she was she all but stopped and let loose on my face while screaming at the top of her lungs. It was an incredible climax as pussy juice shot out as though it was shot from a water cannon. It was so "explosive" it seemed to startle Walter, who stopped fucking me.

Unfortunately when Brenda orgasmed I couldn't move my head between her holding it against her and her thighs locked around it like a pair of vice grips. But thankfully my lips were still wrapped around her clit. If they weren't, and my mouth was open, I surely would have drowned from the flood of pussy juice that burst out. Or at a minimum choked like crazy, which would have surely put a damper on her orgasm.

Once Brenda orgasmed, Walter felt at liberty to pound away in my pussy, and very intently. Wasn't thirty seconds later I felt his grip on my hips tighten as he let loose with a loud groan and shoved his cock deep in my cunt. As soon as he did I felt it throb as the first of multiple cum streams shot into it. The second the first hot glob hit my cervix it triggered my own orgasm. Followed by another one from Brenda as I somehow managed to keep fingering her asshole while I orgasmed.

Normally I don't orgasm from straight vaginal intercourse. Hence the reason I enjoy it anally so much since I always do. The only reason I did was from the pleasure and personal satisfaction of bringing Brenda orally to one.

By the time I orgasmed, Brenda had released my head so my face wasn't tight against her pussy when she did the second time. And when she did, she squirted. It wasn't a long stream, but as if it squirted out of an old fashioned water bubbler the way it "bubbled" out her cunt. A short stream, but still high in volume. And my face was close enough to her pussy to get a second soaking along with being able to capture some in my mouth. When it comes to cumming, Brenda definitely is the "Queen" of female ejaculate with it being as copious as I've ever seen, or experienced on the receiving end.

As soon as Walter withdrew his softening cock I lied on top of Brenda before kissing her while purposely inserting my tongue coated with her pussy juice in her mouth so she could taste it. As soon as she did, she sucked it intently. After sucking it dry she then proceeded to lick my very wet face.

Once satisfied she licked all her fluids off my face she gave me a tongue infused kiss before saying..."How sneaky of you Lacey. You did that just so I could taste my own pussy juice...didn't you?"

"Yes I did Brenda, and don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"I never thought I would, but obviously I did from the way I sucked your tongue and licked your face clean. Thank you. Now is that you leaking onto my pubic mound?"

"Yes it is, but it's a combination of Walter's cumload and my pussy juice. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get off you so Walter can give you a special treat by licking you clean."

"Really?"

"Really!"

I looked at Walter first and then Brenda's cum soaked pubic mound before saying..."I know you want to Walter, so have at it. And when you're through with Brenda, you can do me."

Which he did, and loves to do. After he licked Brenda clean, which she seemed to enjoy immensely by the way she giggled, he proceeded to do my pussy along with licking as deep in my now gaping fuck hole as his tongue could reach.

While doing mine, Brenda couldn't help but say..."Wow, that's pretty wild Walter. You're amazing, and I hope you get to do me one day like you are Lacey."

Since Walter was busy..."I'm sure he'd love to Brenda. I don't know of anyone who loves to eat their own cum mixed with cunny juice straight from your snatch like Walter does. And I can't tell you how enjoyable it is to be on the other end. There isn't a better way to recover after an orgasm."

As soon as he finished we all took turns to use the bathroom, then Walter got us a glass of wine and a beer for himself. As we were sitting around the bedroom..."You two ladies are pretty amazing. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching you Lacey going down on Brenda. Not forgetting playing with your fabulous tits Brenda while she did. Being with my two most favorite women in the world like we are is a long time dream come true."

"It's the same in some ways for us too Walter, with us finally being uninhibited with each other. But don't think we're finished just yet. It was only act two and we have one more to go. Actually it might have to be a four act play if there is such a thing."

Brenda then asked..."What do you have in mind, Lacey?"

"I'm going to leave it up to you Brenda."

While we continued to enjoy our drinks, Brenda thought over what I said and I could almost hear the wheels turning in her head before I asked..."Well, have you decided what you want to do next Brenda?"

"If you're going to leave it up to me, I'm going to make the most of it. Been a long while since I've been fucked, and while it might seem boring to you Walter, I'd like you to fuck me vaginally. And as much as I'd like for you to cum in me...please don't. I want to save it for when I suck your cock afterwards."

"Boring? Are you kidding. Nothing I'd like better than be able to fuck that lovely pussy of yours Brenda. As for not cumming in your cunt, as much as I'd like to, the only thing I'd like more is to do so in your beautiful mouth."

"If you're ready then, let's have at it," After which Brenda got on the bed with her long legs spread wide and a pillow under her ass. Once she was she began rubbing her pussy..."I'm ready whenever you are Walter."

Walter was already hard from the thought of fucking my sister. As for me, I was getting wet in anticipation of watching the two people I love the most about to fuck each other and as I climbed on the bed next to Brenda I couldn't help notice how wet she was too.

Once I was lying beside Brenda I began kissing her while I fondled her tits. She was already breathing somewhat heavily, which was most likely from the prospect of being fucked vaginally for the first time in a long while. As we kissed, Walter took the opportunity to suck on Brenda's pretty toes first, which along with her and I kissing didn't take long for her to meow like a cat again.

After what seemed like a good ten minutes of Walter sucking and licking Brenda's toes..."Walter, as much as I'm enjoying you making love to my feet I really need to be fucked."

Reluctantly he stopped and moved up between her legs, and after raising them he started to go down on her pussy..."Enough with the foreplay Walter, I'm well past the stage of being ready to fuck."

Walter wisely placed her already upraised legs against his shoulders. With her cunt perfectly positioned he placed his cockhead at the entrance to her fuck hole and slowly pressed forward. I would find out later he encountered more resistance penetrating her vaginal orifice than he did her anus the night before. After what seemed like forever, his large cockhead popped in and when it did, Brenda moaned loudly.

Once it did, his long dong slowly disappeared in Brenda's vagina until his balls were up against her asshole, then he asked..."You doing okay Brenda? It took a little more effort to get my dick in you than I expected so if it's hurting, I'll be glad to remove it."

"Hell no Walter. I can't tell how good it feels to have a cock in my cunt again. I just need a few seconds to get comfortable since it's a little bigger than what I was used to. Not forgetting it's been a while since anyone's fucked me vaginally." After about 30 seconds or so of wiggling her pussy around on it..."You're good to go now Walter, but go slow at first please."

Which Walter did with long and easy strokes all while Brenda moaned ever so slightly. Then ever so slowly he picked up the pace while Brenda little by little started to hump him back.

In the meantime I stopped fondling Brenda's tits to reach down to finger her clit while Walter fucked her. Something I often do so I can orgasm when being fucked vaginally. Gently at first, which Brenda was very appreciative of..."It feels wonderful you fingering my clit Lacey. Don't stop until I cum and I promise to make it up to you."

"I won't Brenda, and don't worry about me. As far as I'm concerned this is your day and I want you to enjoy it to its fullest, and to be something you always remember. I know both Walter and I will."

Gradually Walter began fucking her faster and as he did, Brenda matched him hump for hump as I fingered her clit more aggressively to keep pace with them. I also began sucking on one of Brenda's long nipples while both her hands rested gently on my head as she ran her fingers through my hair.

Brenda's fuck hole finally relaxed and expanded as she suddenly blurted out..."Fuck me harder and faster Walter."

"Be my pleasure Brenda. And I can't tell you how nice your tight your cunt feels wrapped around my cock. As tight as Lacey's the first time we fucked."