About Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny Walter. But I'll have you know by the time you got lucky you were the 75th person to do so." Which was far from the truth. In reality, he was only the second person to do so at the time.

Wasn't long before Walter and Brenda were fucking like two Billy goats in heat. And as they were, Walter's big cock made a loud squishing sound every time he plunged deep into Brenda's very wet cunt. One thing I learned about Brenda, in spite of her age, she doesn't lack cervical fluid for lubrication. Brenda is also quite the moaner as she near constantly moaned and groaned in between asking Walter more than once to fuck her even faster and harder.

Finally I could feel Brenda's muscles tighten and her hands that were on my head were now gripping the sheet, which could only mean she was close to an orgasm. Realizing she was, I began fingering her clit more intently. I would have loved to suck it for her, but there was no way I could get my mouth on it with them humping away at each other the way they were.

Suddenly Brenda shouted..."I'm about to cum Walter, but don't you dare cum with me. Just keep pounding my pussy until I do...and don't stop until I'm done cumming."

About ten seconds later Brenda started squealing before letting loose with a loud scream and orgasmed. As she did I eased up on fingering her clit and reverted to slowly swirling my finger gently around it. As asked, Walter continued to pound away in her pussy as she continued to orgasm in seemingly endless waves while shaking violently just before she ejaculated all over his groin.

As hard as it must have been, I had to give Walter credit for not cumming along with her.

After what seemed like a good minute or two, Brenda's orgasm finally ended. Although it took another good five minutes for it to subside after which she laid there almost comatose while continuing to breathe heavily.

As she was, Walter slowly removed his still very hard dick. Once he did, his cock was throbbing up & down so bad I thought for sure he was going to ejaculate and end up shooting his load all over her. But he didn't. Eventually it stopped bobbing, although it remained fully hard and so swollen it looked like it was going to burst.

Figuring Brenda was going to be out of it for a while, I suggested it might be best for him to sit on the settee at the foot of the bed so I could suck his cock until he cummed, which wouldn't take long.

"Don't you dare Lacey."...Brenda yelled. Then calmly said..."I told Walter not to cum in me so I could suck his cock afterwards, and I want to keep my promise. And I want him to cum in my mouth. I've never let anyone do it before, but after watching you last night it's something I want to try at least once since you seemed to enjoy it. And I can't think of anyone better to try it with the first time than Walter."

"Yes I do enjoy it Brenda. Very much so, but be advised it's not because it tastes good. Which it doesn't, but not disgustingly so. For me, it's a personal preference and satisfaction thing, and knowing how much pleasure it brings to whoever's cock I'm sucking."

Walter after laughing..."What a predicament. My two favorite ladies fighting over who's going to suck my cock. I'm truly flattered."

"Don't be Walter, since we're not fighting over it. I just thought Brenda wouldn't be up to it for a while and you looked like someone who had a bad case of 'blue balls'. Besides, I'm perfectly fine with just watching as there's nothing I like better than to see someone else sucking your big cock. Even more so with it being my sister. Now why don't you sit on the settee and let Brenda do her thing."

Which he did without having to be asked twice. But by the time he did due to the short pause his cock was no longer fully erect. Once he sat on the settee facing the large wall mirror he leaned back on the foot of the bed while Brenda knelt upright on the floor between his out-stretched legs. After she did, she grabbed a hold of his semi-limp dick with one hand and gently pushed back the foreskin. Once she exposed his cockhead her tongue snaked out and began licking it. Very lovingly as she swirled her tongue around it while paying particular attention to the underside by flicking her tongue back and forth across the frenulum. Something Walter loves and she must have noticed me doing it the night she discreetly watched us having sex.

After tonguing it for a few minutes she wrapped her lips around his cockhead and began gently sucking it while continuing to stimulate it with her tongue. At that point Walter's cock was fully erect again and as long and hard as it ever gets. A good eight and a half inches in length, maybe nine, which the extra half inch or so could no doubt be attributed to the fact it was Brenda sucking it. As she was, I knelt on the floor next to them to get a close-up view. And when I did, it was easy to see Brenda was no slouch when it came to teasing someone's cock. Not forgetting how erotic it was watching her sucking his cockhead from less than a foot away. So close, I was tempted to lick her mouth and Walter's cock, but decided against it. From Walter's perspective, he couldn't ask for more as far as a view of things by being able to look directly down at an angle to see Brenda's luscious lips wrapped around his cock while getting a panoramic view of her lovely backside and ass in the wide wall mirror.

Finally Brenda released his cock and placed both her forearms on his thighs and while holding his upper hips gradually took it in her mouth. Very slowly at first as she seemed to contemplate it's long length, but eventually slid her mouth down around it until a good six inches was buried in her mouth along with his cockhead at least partially in her throat. She then backed out an inch or so before taking a deep breath and slowly lowered her head back down until his entire cock disappeared between her lips. After which she held it in her mouth for a brief second or two before backing up a few inches and began a slow but steady up and down bobbing motion all while sucking intently.

Wow, was all I could think to myself. She took his entire cock in her mouth and throat without any hint of choking or gagging. I didn't know about Walter, but I was truly impressed, and told Brenda so..."You are amazing Brenda. The way you took all of Walter's cock in your mouth is something I never expected."

I became so wet and turned on watching my sister I couldn't help but rub my clit feverishly as I did.

While not using her hands in any way, Brenda gradually began bobbing up and down faster and faster all while sucking even more intently. So much so her cheeks were imploded and I noticed some spittle trickling from her nose. Same as with me sometimes from sucking so hard. Along with spittle coming out her nose, saliva was also oozing out her mouth which caused her to make loud slurping sounds as she intently sucked his cock.

Unfortunately as much as Walter would have liked to hold off from cumming due to enjoying Brenda's unexpected and very adept cock sucking skills, he couldn't. He grabbed Brenda's head gently with both hands before saying..."I'm going to cum Brenda, and are you sure you want me to in your mouth?"

She gave him a thumbs up as a way to signal he was good to go and proceeded to go down deeper and deeper until she was taking nearly his entire cock on every downward head plunge.

Seeing she was..."Wow Brenda! I'm flabbergasted how much of Walter's long dick you can take repeatedly. Way to go big sister."

Just after I spoke, Walter let loose with a loud groan before thrusting his hips upward and cummed. After the first cum stream shot directly in Brenda's throat she backed off quickly so she could take the rest in her mouth. And in spite of Walter cumming earlier in my cunt, it still appeared to be a pretty good size load by the number of times he twitched and grunted. All of which Brenda took greedily in her mouth, but didn't swallow.

Once Walter stopped ejaculating Brenda released his cock and turned towards me. As she did, she opened her mouth to show me how full of cum it was and then kissed me. As she did, she literally "shoveled" some of Walter's cum directly into my mouth after which we swirled our tongues around each other's.

While I've often taken a cumload of Walter's in my mouth, and licked it off his dick and other women's bodies, even from some of their cunts, it was the first time I ever received it directly from someone's mouth. As I did I orgasmed since I was still madly fingering myself. And while I wasn't absolutely sure, Brenda seemed to orgasm too from the way she moaned as we played with Walter's cum in each other's mouths.

After we gulped it down we continued kissing, and passionately. Finally I broke away..."That was fucking awesome Brenda, and the way you sucked Walter's cock. And while you mentioned something last night about how you could learn a lot from watching me suck cock, it's actually the other way around. I learned a thing or two from you. But how you managed to so easily deep throat Walter, is beyond me."

"I did learn a few things from watching you last night. In particular how intently you suck cock. And I disagree with you about the taste of cum. At least Walter's. It wasn't so bad, or bad as I expected. As for being able to deep throat. I learned to suppress my gag reflex with my first husband Frank. Although his cock wasn't as long as Walter's, he would often jam it in my throat and hold it there when I least expected it. But fortunately I was able to avoid him ever cumming in my mouth. It's the one thing I refused to do out of animosity from the way he treated me sexually. With Walter I welcomed it, and would gladly do it again."

Walter then added his own two cents..."Lacey's right Brenda. It was quite the blow job. No offense Lacey, but I can't think of the last time I enjoyed one so much. You were fantastic Brenda. Plus the fact it was you, who I've fantasized about sucking my cock for what seems like forever."

"No offense taken Walter, especially since it's my sister. And I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching you two. I wish I thought to video things since it was something we would never get tired of watching over and over."

Brenda then added..."Truth be known Walter, I can't remember enjoying giving someone a blow job as much as I just did. Maybe with my sister watching had something to do with it. But keep in mind, I haven't sucked all that many different cocks over the years. Still, and don't take this the wrong way Lacey, but I especially enjoyed it because it was you, and the nice piece of man-meat you have. And it didn't dawn on me until I started sucking your cock it was coated with my pussy juice. Mostly dried, but I could still taste myself. Now I know why Lacey enjoys sucking your cock after you fucked her vaginally. It was a nice treat."

"Yes it is Brenda. And I've always known you two had a thing for each other. While it bothered me at times when we were younger, not anymore. Especially now. Actually I can't believe how pleased I am to see and watch you two sexually enjoying each other finally. Now why don't we all clean-up and get dressed so we can relax for the rest of the day...or evening, since it nearly is. It's been a long one, albeit a fun one."