About Last Summer... Pt. 01

Story Info
Joe's past reunites him with an old flame.
2.7k words
4.32
3.9k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Tuesday morning. Joe was busy editing his latest video. It was scheduled to premiere on his YouTube channel Thursday. He looked out the window of his home office with a heavy sigh. There wasn't much motivation to finish the video in two short days.

It wasn't a long video, so he decided to do the editing himself. He regretted not sending it along to his editors to take care of. 'Too late to ask them now.'

This time last year, Joe and his girlfriend Jess, broke up. Well, Joe thought they broke up.

Joe left for a guys trip to the White Mountains in New Hampshire the same day as the breakup. When he got back a week later, Jess was waiting for him.

She said the week break was enough and she was ready to start talking again. Joe, speechless, agreed and things went back to normal. He said nothing about the guys trip or what happened. Jess never asked.

As Joe is reliving the memories from last summer in his head, his phone vibrates. It's an email notification from a private sender. The subject reads, "Who is she, Joe? Does Jess know about her?"

Joe immediately unlocks his phone and opens his personal email. Joe is internet famous. He has a successful channel on YouTube, multiple podcasts, and more.

He has been a recognized internet personality for almost 10 years. He's used to weird emails in his business email, but this was in his personal email. He clicks on the email and pictures start to load. Joe's heart dropped.

Joe exits the email and goes to his contacts. He scrolls until he sees Ava Preston and opens a text message. His hands tremble before he gathers himself and starts writing

"Hey Ava. It's Joe. You busy this morning?"

Joe puts his phone down and makes his way to his kitchen. 'What the fuck?' He shakes his head and lets out another heavy sigh. He hadn't spoken to Ava in almost a year. He sat back hoping she would respond quickly.

'Jess is going to bury me,' Joe thought as he stares out the window at the Manhattan skyline. When Joe hears the familiar buzz of his phone, he takes off to the office.

It's Ava! "Holy shit. Joe Russo. Is this going to be an annual thing?"

Any other time, that would be funny. A great response, even. Right now? Joe was ready to panic.

Joe quickly starts typing his response, "Ava, I need to call you or FaceTime you. I need to see you. I can explain why. Just not over text. Are you free right now?"

"Oh. Okay. You're serious. Um, how about I meet you in person?"

Joe paused. A confused look on his face. 'Ava doesn't live in New York. She didn't last year, anyway.'

"Are you in New York?"

"I'm in Manhattan. I moved a few months ago. I wasn't sure if I should tell you or not."

"Do you want to come to my place?" Joe knew that was wrong and not a good idea. He sent it anyway. No hesitation. Then his heart began to race as he stared at the conversation. 'Did I just invite her over?'

Joe's phone is silent for 10 minutes. It felt like an hour. Finally, a response from Ava!

"What's your address?"

---

Joe sat on his couch staring off into space. Going from one scenario in his mind to the next. His dog Molly was watching TV. Unbothered by Joe's internal panic.

Joe got up to make sure Molly had new food and water. Any distraction he could find so he stopped checking the time. Molly heard the food but kept her eyes glued to the television. She ate when she wanted to, not just when she was fed.

Molly is mellow. Unusual for a Goldendoodle. She had always been calm. Even as a puppy. She had her moments and could outrun any dog at the dog park. She loved walks, hated the rain, and was selective about people. Joe was the exception. He could do anything, and Molly loved him unconditionally.

Ava arrived in the lobby 15 minutes later. A call came from the door man. Joe confirmed Ava was there to see him and added her to the approved guest list. If she visited again, the door man would be able to send her right up without a call.

His hands were slightly shaking now. His heart pounded harder in his chest. He heard the elevator ding and the doors opening in the hallway.

Joe took a big deep breath and slowly breathed out. "Shake it off, Joe. Shake it off." He said to himself. "She probably looks exactly the same as the last time you saw her."

Joe shook his arms as he walked to his front door. He heard a knock and froze.

'I'm actually doing this. Why am I doing this? Is it wrong? I feel like this is wrong.' Another knock and Joe breaks from his trail of questions swirling in his mind. He didn't have time to figure this out, now.

He takes a few steps forward and opens the door. Ava looks up and smiles. She puts her arms out and Joe embraces her in a hug. The embrace was closer than anticipated. Ava's body is pressed firmly against Joe as he tightened the hug with a gentle squeeze.

Ava steps back from the hug. It felt nice but very intimate. She looks up and sees Joe is matching her smile with one of his own. "Hi, Joe."

It sounds like Ava is relieved to see him. The greeting was short, breathy, and intimate. His face flushed before answering. He grins and says, "Hey, Ava. Come on in."

Joe had locked eyes with Ava briefly before the hug, he was able to see Ava had changed over the past year. She was wearing a light but form fitting dress. It displayed her full breasts beautifully. Almost a little too well. It was hard to bring his eyes up and away from the display. 'Was she wearing a bra?' Joe kept this question to himself.

Ava was blessed in the bust, had a very nice ass, and a small waist. She breathed in deeply, testing the stitching of her new summer dress. 'Wouldn't be the first time her boobs made a button fly.' This time, the buttons held.

Joe steps back and allows Ava to enter the apartment. As he takes in the sight of Ava from the back, he feels his cock twitch and begin to swell. She looked even better than the first time he met her. "Welcome to my not so humble home."

Joe wasn't kidding. His place was huge. Massive ceilings, amazing views, amenities, state-of-the-art appliances, the list goes on. 'Joe is doing very well for himself,' Ava thought quietly.

"Wow, Joe. Your place is amazing. But I know you didn't invite me over just to show off and give me a tour."

Joe smiles and his cheeks flush a bit. He had moved to stand behind the island in the kitchen, desperate to get his dick to go stop growing. Ava was too distracted to notice, her eyes roaming the kitchen and the many windows leading to the living room. He looks at Ava and casually asks, "Do you remember what you were doing this day last year?"

Ava crosses her arms and thinks quietly. Soon, her face lights up with recognition. She turns to Joe and says, "We met one year ago today!"

Joe nods but cuts her off. His expression changed and was now serious. Ava adjusted her feet and straightened her back in response. Joe continued, "Today isn't about celebrating, Ava. I needed to show you this."

Joe pulls up the email he received just a couple hours before and hands the phone to Ava.

Ava's jaw drops as she scrolls through the pictures. It's Joe and Ava by the pool at the resort in New Hampshire. Joe and Ava are sitting close on a couch in a private poolside cabana. They didn't remember seeing anyone paying close attention to them. Especially not when they thought they were safe by paying for privacy.

Ava goes through the pictures, and she sees Joe's hand on her thigh. As she continues through the pictures, Joe's hand moves up her leg until it is between her legs. It does not stop there.

Ava can feel her heartbeat quicken and her hands slightly tremble with each photo she scrolls to. She can feel the walls of her pussy throb as she recalls the moments of that day. Thank God Joe can't read her mind. Suddenly, Ava's expression changes. She couldn't decide if she was upset or horny. The fact someone took photos of them without their knowledge is awful. The memories captured on film plus the ones playing in her head had her fighting arousal.

The next picture is one of the most damning. Joe has his mouth over Ava's right breast sucking on her nipple, her bikini top pulled to the side. His right hand is under her bikini bottoms fingering Ava's pussy. She's covered up but there is no explaining away the pictures.

Ava is smiling down at Joe in the photos, watching his every move. Cradling his head, her hands in his hair while pushing her breasts out to meet his mouth.

Ava remembers how fucking insane that week was. The pictures were tame compared to what happened behind closed doors. The day they left, Ava and Joe agreed to never speak about this week again.

Ava and Joe would text for a few weeks trying to maintain an awkward friendship. They eventually stopped texting until today.

Joe was watching Ava look through the pictures. He grew impatient and spoke. "Well?"

Ava looked up unsure what to say. "I don't know, Joe. Who sent these photos?" "They look professional. Not like they were taken with a phone."

Joe rubbed his eyes with his right hand and then looked at Ava. She was genuinely concerned. She had tears in her eyes about to fall and a furrowed brow. Joe instinctively walked up to Ava and pulled her into a hug. He held her head to his chest and rested his cheek on the side of her head.

"Listen, we're going to figure out who took the photos and why they emailed them to me."

Ava thought for a moment and asked "Joe, did you tell Jess anything about that week?"

Joe stopped rubbing Ava's back and placed his hands on her shoulders. He pushed her back so he could make eye contact. "I didn't tell Jess a thing about that week. We never spoke about it."

Joe groaned when he saw Ava's reaction and knew she had more questions. "What else do you want to know, Ava?"

Ava looks down as she stumbles over her words. She fidgets with her hands as she attempts to ask, "Did. Did you? Did you cheat on Jess with me?" This wasn't like Ava stuttering or being unsure of herself. There was something about Joe she couldn't shake. It was all coming back to her now that she was near him again.

Joe puts his hand under Ava's chin and lightly lifts her face to look up at him. She doesn't fight it and is eye to eye with Joe. He was only a couple inches taller than her. And now he was only a few inches from her face.

Any touch from Joe felt right. It also sent Ava into a tailspin. She kept her poker face but inside, she might as well have been on fire. Her face was flushed and she was covered in goose bumps.

His familiar smell enters her nose as she inhales. He smelled freshly showered with a hint of vanilla. There was another calming scent she couldn't quite put her finger on. 'Citrus, maybe?' Ava thought to herself.

Joe dropped his hand and spoke after a few quiet moments, breaking Ava out of her trance. "No. I didn't cheat on Jess with you. I've never cheated on Jess."

"So, you were single?"

"I thought I was." Joe says a bit softer than before.

"Either you were single, or you weren't." Ava says with a stern look. Careful to not break eye contact. She barely blinked waiting for his response.

Joe sighs and hangs his head. "Jess said she wanted to take a break. I heard break and thought break up. When I got back, she showed up and said she wanted to start talking again."

Joe continued, "Jess never asked about the guys trip. She acted like we took a break for a week, but we were still together. I just let it go and went along with things."

"You never told her?!" Ava raised her voice and went up on her tip toes to be closer to Joe's height.

Joe took a step back. "I mean, she didn't ask. About anything! Not once did Jess ask how the trip was or what we did in New Hampshire"

"Well, shit! What do you think she's going to say when she sees these?!" Ava holds up Joe's phone. She was still on the most incriminating picture.

And then a notification appears at the top of the screen. Ava and Joe read the notification silently and locked eyes. It's a good morning text from Jess. And she's on her way to Joe's apartment with a surprise.

"She's going to be surprised alright." Ava says somewhat under her breath but loud enough for Joe to hear.

---

Joe turns to Ava, hearing her comment. "So, I guess you're going to meet Jess." He shrugs and looks defeated. He can't run from this now.

Ava approaches Joe and lays her hands lightly on his arms near his biceps. She makes eye contact with Joe and asks simply, "Do you want to do this right now?"

Ava is frantically searching for an answer in Joe's eyes. 'He's so hard to read!' She's frustrated but reminds herself to stay calm. 'He told you he was single, and he believed he was single. I'm not to blame here.' As she thought this to herself, she knew it wasn't going to be that simple. There is a chance Jess will blame her, regardless.

A worse thought that came to mind was Joe's career. He's well known enough that people would talk about this, and Ava's name could be dragged through the mud. Her career could be ruined too! They had to convince Jess this was a one-time thing because of a misunderstanding.

"How do we explain why I'm here, alone with you in your apartment?" Ava asked without looking in Joe's direction. She may be lost in thought, but she was still in Joe's apartment without a good explanation other than the possible catastrophe sitting in Joe's email.

The email didn't have any instructions or threats. Only the implied threat of telling Jess. Or worse, leaking it on the internet. A quick email to TMZ and it would be everywhere. "Why had the sender not made any demands?". Ava didn't mean to ask this aloud, but it was too late to take it back.

With this question, Ava directed her attention to Joe again. He looks down at his phone and decides he is going to respond to the email. He starts typing and Ava comes closer.

"You're responding? What are you going to say?"

Joe finishes the short message and passes the phone to Ava to read. The reply is short and to the point. 'What do you want to get rid of the pics?'

Ava frowns, deletes the words, and starts typing. 'You have my attention for now. Why send the photos a year later? What do you want?'

She passes the phone back to Joe. He reads carefully, looks quickly at Ava and hits send. Ava takes a deep breath, but she is far from relaxed. Joe can't help but watch Ava's breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Meanwhile, Joe's actual girlfriend will be at his apartment at any moment.

"Did you respond to Jess's text?"

Joe quickly unlocks his phone and replies to Jess. "Okay. See you soon."

Ava lets out a small laugh. Joe shrugs his shoulders and motions to the couch. "Make yourself comfortable. I have a feeling this meeting will be anything but."