All Comments on 'About That Kiss'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the jump to them kissing is him remembering their past hook up

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 2 years agoAuthor

This story you are reading now, is the one I submitted to the Nude Day Contest. Thanks to all of you who noticed that the wrong story was accidentally submitted. I hope you enjoy this !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, and so much better than the one-page mistake you apparently posted originally! Best wishes for the Nude Day 2022 Contest!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Really nice and very romantic! Thanks

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Hi, S&F, so glad Laurel was able to get this story corrected to the right version for you. It’s well written, sweet, romantic, and really sexy, too. You gave a few good hints as to where it was going, but you also did a really nice job in getting there. 5* and best wishes in the contest.

JimDiamondJimDiamondalmost 2 years ago

Gosh, you do write good romance Smutty. So only a five will do!

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

5 stars for this baby, love the romance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fascinating, incredibly fun story that kept my eyes glued to every page.

Really enjoyed the out in the woods camper scenario.

Love the way your stories always grab the reader's attention with lots of twists and turns

and meaningful dialog.

Liked this ND entry the best.

Good luck, and keeep on writing wonderfully entertaining stories!

Cheers.

alexetlaurealexetlaurealmost 2 years ago

Loved this romance tale ! Keep the good work ! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wonderful story! Five stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable from start to finish - lots of twists 'n turns with some expected results and others surprising. Great job, Author!

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 2 years ago

A delightful story that I really enjoyed. Will message you separately with a few thoughts.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. The build up of their romance was very nice, and I'm glad for a happy ending every now and then. Him being other than poor was pretty well telegraphed, but honestly, I expect a little bit of that in this type of story. Other than some mysteriously missing words (a lot of "I's" for some reason, shrug) throughout, this was a great read. Thanks smutty, until the next one!

Rnebular

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a cute story and obviously a 5. Just 13 previous comments?

Readers: This is a hidden gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, great build up!

BlissMaraBlissMaraover 1 year ago

Such a delightful romp with enjoyable characters, plot, and pacing. I love the romance--keep writing, please! 5*

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed this one. Your comments are so kind, I think I might just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cannot score this a 5 because the ending was poorly written. After over 4 pages of them fucking, to find an end squeezed into less than a chapter and poorly written, really spoiled the story.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, loved the romantic scenes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love these two but then I like all your stuff thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved the story. The ending was a little short but ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...