About That Offer I Couldn't Refuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back and climbed into her bed where we would fuck with nothing between us, and with no agenda except for mating, like primates, for the next few hours until I had dropped three large and extremely potent loads of over sized and highly energized sperm into her female plumbing and, most importantly, I'd impregnate this high net worth slut for the very first time in her life.

Oh, and when I came, it had to be doggy style, pulling Joan's slender hips to me as I thrust as far inside as possible into her hot, wet, tight and very fertile pussy, depositing my baby batter as deep as possible to insure that when my swimmers met their egg, they'd meet and she would have a male child.

Then, in a few short hours, having had numerous orgasms and been plowed until her face had nothing left on it but a shit eating grin, Joan would be fucked out, tired, pregnant and happy and well, I'd be a million dollars richer.

The legal niceties having been taken care of long before I knocked on the hotel room door, I would shower, get dressed and depart for home, leaving Joan in the bed, assuming a yoga position that would trap my sperm deep in her body where it would connect with one of her few remaining eggs. In 9 months, Joan would be a mother for the first time in her life.

But not before kissing Joan goodbye.

Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

(Kind of like Richard Gere in the movie American Gigolo, right? Where he fucks mostly older ladies for cash).

Well ... if it were true it would also be true that I would have won a Pulitzer Prize for Fiction for my stories on this website.

And, friends, I wasn't even nominated.

Because, from the very start, I never really bought what Doctor Tina was selling even after having a couple of rather large glasses of Silver Oak Cabernet at the dinner with her that my lovely wife Catherine had arranged.

The dinner was great, the company was awesome, the venue was intimate.

I didn't protest or raise an objection in person, I did not want to spoil the moment.

My wife had set this all up and I did not want to embarrass her or make her feel badly so I just let it play out; answering all the questions Doctor Tina posed and nodding, smiling and laughing went appropriate.

Doctor Tina was the right person to sell me; she was drop dead gorgeous, smart, funny and was interested in me. She had a slight Australian accent which was sexy as all get out. Her right hand was on my left arm most of the night. My wife's left hand was on my right thigh under the table, teasing the shit out of me.

I had a massive hard on under the table to prove it.

From time to time my beautiful wife would discretely put her left hand right on my cock and then gently squeeze.

A few times I thought I was going to blow my load in my pants, that's how worked up I was!

But my bride knew the signs of an impending explosion and wisely pulled back on her teasing, only to ramp it up again when my redwood tree went to back to sapling status and then she'd start in again, kissing my cheek, marking her territory and signaling to me that I was in for a night of pleasure when we got home naked in bed.

For a few moments I thought I was going to get lucky and spend the night with the two of them, but my wife ended that (almost) wet dream by saying "We need to get home Jack, and get the girls into bed. They have school tomorrow. And your son needs to sleep in his own bed."

My cock didn't deflate completely but I was disappointed.

But only temporarily. My wife more than made up for it later that night.

*******

Let's be real.

No woman with any brains is going to part with a million bucks for a roll in the hay.

Doctor Tina should have known better but she had cock on her brain.

My cock.

All she was interested in doing that night in the restaurant was to get me interested enough to come back the next morning and fuck her.

With the approval of my wife, of course.

What ended up happening was not the "wham bam thank you ma'am" that I shared with you above with Joan.

Here is what really happened with Joan, and it was a courtship, not a hit and run:

First meeting, lunch between Joan, the CEO, her CFO and me to discuss me possibly coming on board as an advisor, a consultant.

Joan didn't ask too many questions, she let her Pit Bull CFO go at me, trying to tear me apart and find all the ways to disqualify me for the business opportunity.

But Joan watched me, intently, every second and never once stopped or interrupted the CFO from asking questions that I thought were out of bounds, out of scope, for even a CFO to ask.

When the CFO got up to use the restroom I looked at Joan and asked "Is your company culture based on the Mafia?"

That got Joan laughing and I laughed too, telling her "Your friend here is way out of bounds. That kind of attitude would get someone fired in my company."

Joan smiled at me and said "This was a test, Jack. You passed. She'll be fired this afternoon."

She took a sip of her spring water and looking me in the eye said "If you're open for dinner tomorrow night I'd be open to a more intimate conversation."

I smiled back and asked "I'll handle the reservation if you will give me your home address so I can pick you up."

Two days later, I was a million dollars richer and Joan was pregnant.

I hired the CFO by the way, and gave her a second chance and she did very well because I coached her each week. In bed.

*******

As the dating / breeding / fucking progressed, things got more interesting.

I was invited to become members of various corporate Boards of Directors.

Investors sought me out to be part of larger real estate syndicates.

People in politics and government started talking to me about running for office or being appointed to various commissions.

The women I was bedding were in a much different group of people than I had been with previously.

And, then along came Shelly, whose parents immigrated from Great Britain and once in the US, her mother started a shop called "Tea Time" which, when franchised, grew quickly and profitably.

Shelly took over when her mom officially retired but mom never did retire, if you know what I mean.

*******

"Come over here and suck my cock, Shelly."

Shelly was a CEO of a rather large company and she wasn't used to taking orders from anyone.

Nude, with only anklets on, hairless from her neck down, the 38 year old widow with a smashing figure was going to get laid.

Fucked, actually.

Pounded.

For the first time in who knows how long.

"And, put your hands down, I want to see those tits of yours."

She blushed from head to toe, embarrassed to be naked in front of me and I could tell she didn't like me telling her what to do.

Shelly wasn't used to hearing crude language but I didn't care.

Tough shit if she couldn't take it.

She paid me to get her pregnant and I had to put up with more shit to get in her pants than any other woman I'd fucked since my first wife died.

"Turn around and let me see that ass of yours."

I had her slowly spin around three times for me and each time I had a greater appreciation for a woman who was doing her best to defy gravity without relying on surgery.

She turned to me, our eyes met and she was asking without saying if I met with her approval.

If there was any doubt, my cock wouldn't have been hard and bobbing, ready for female attention.

I nodded, giving her body my blessing.

And, to make her feel more confident, I said "You are gorgeous."

And the fun began.

Shelly was trembling so hard she could barely walk; she moved to the bed and crawled up between my legs and then she stopped; her lips a scant few inches from my pink bulbous head.

Her nostrils flared as she took in my scent.

I'd showered and lathered up and then to emphasize how intimate she would be, I dabbled some cologne at the base of my cock. Not too much, just enough to provide a scent; one Shelly would always associate with getting pregnant.

She knew I could feel her breath this close to my manhood. She also knew that if she went any farther it would be the first time she'd been with her man since her husband passed.

I would be the very lucky guy to take her, to be inside of her, the first to cum in her pussy in many moons.

She opened her mouth to taste my cock. She groaned at her first sample, the groan telling me that it tasted delicious.

She didn't stop there.

Shelly took to the head of my cock like she would an ice cream cone, and started licking away, each touch of her tongue, each swirl, and suck, pleasuring me to no end.

A few quick minutes of this and I could smell her.

She was moist, her furnace burning, her female fragrance creeping up to my nostrils signaling her escalation.

I looked down and saw her nipples at attention ... it was all systems go as far as she was concerned.

Something clicked and delirious with pleasure she made love to my manhood, kissing the crown and all the way down and back up.

She issued little whimpers of pleasure, small meows of approval and neediness.

Watching her do her magic I saw her right hand sneak down to play with her pussy and with my right hand I took her hair and whispered to her "That pussy is mine and you can only touch it with my permission."

Moaning loudly in protest, she doubled down on her task.

Licking it all over, delaying with anticipation what it would feel like when she finally opened her pouty plump botox lips and took me inside for the first time.

When she did, I groaned in pleasure.

Shelly spent a lot of time running her wet duck lips around my mushroom head, licking it softly, kissing it.

She gave me a little tongue around the sensitive tip and by my response, knew I loved what she was doing.

But she stopped and a sly smile formed on her lips.

She knew exactly what she was doing to me ---- driving me crazy!

After what seemed to be an eternity, she slowly brought her head down, taking a good part of my thickness into her throat, until she gagged and pulled off of it.

Smiling but determined to do the job, she stroked me a few times, spitting on my cock head to ease the way as the saliva wet my cock from base to tip.

Shelly's eyes never left my cock, which seemed to me to grow bigger with every stroke.

I wasn't into hand jobs but this was way beyond that. Way beyond that. I was going nuts.

She cupped my balls, tight as they were, and her smile broke out into a grin as I grunted in pleasure.

"You like?" she teased me, knowing full well that I was loving every second of this beautiful woman, naked, getting me hot and horny.

I didn't have to say anything, my cock spoke for me, seeming to straighten up, elongate, in greater appreciation as she slowly stroked my man meat.

Without missing a beat, Shelly took more of her second time, holding it even deeper in my throat, accepting it without gagging and seemingly getting used to my thick root.

I watched my cock disappear into her mouth and felt it enter into her tight throat and I swear my eyes rolled back in my head as my brain registered pleasure that was off the charts.

Once ensconced in Shelly's oral cavity, her throat muscles milked my thick crown over and over, holding me, lodged tight as the pleasure seemed to go to an even higher level, my toes curling, my balls tightening, my head back and my gasping become my new way to breathe.

Just when I thought I couldn't take a second more, I felt the first spurt of pre-cum reach my crown and she pulled off of me.

I was breathing more than hard, and my body was shaking, every inch.

Shelly loved it, and with a gleam in her eye of a very determined woman, she licked my small white drop, swallowed, open wide to show me that she was a swallower (as if there was any doubt) and then she spit on my cock head and started stroking me again, spreading the moisture all over my cock, slowly, deliberately.

She trailed her tongue down my cock and nibbled on my hairless balls for a while, allowing me to cool down just a bit.

She shared with me later than she'd been such a good girl that she never done that to a man before - never dreamed of tasting the muskiness of a man's sack, even her husband.

Which made me wonder how little sex she'd had before she got married and when she was married.

Maybe that was why the armor was so thick around this lady; she didn't know what she didn't know and didn't want anyone to know what she didn't know for fear it would make her appear weak or stupid or both.

At my urging, I had Shelly gently suck each nut, then lift them so she could nibble and lick that piece of tender flesh just beneath my tight balls, before licking her way back to the crown and engulfing, this time, all of my very thick cock again.

My pre-cum was becoming quite copious by then, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer.

I wanted to cum, what guy wouldn't want to have a hot lady suck him off?

But I was there to do a job.

I'd have to take a rain check.

As she bent to take me down her throat, it took all of my power to say "Stop Shelly. Stop. I need to fuck you."

She looked at me, disappointed, perhaps, that she wasn't pleasuring me properly somehow.

"Honey" I said very softly, "You give the best head I have had in a very long time but right now I have a huge load I've been saving up to put inside you."

She nodded; she understood.

*******

Shelly asked me one favor and that was would I please allow her to ride me.

How can I turn that down?

Whimpering in need to have my cock, she scooted over me and placed my hardness against her wet and smoldering pussy, and with a look of determination, slowly sank down on just an inch.

She whispered to me "It hurts so good" and then she came for the first time.

It was the first of many that day.

I was insatiable, Shelly was equally so.

I took her in every position that I knew about, and she went along for the ride.

I have no idea how many times she climaxed.

I do know that I deposited three massive loads per the contract.

When I left the hotel room, Shelly was a quivering bowl of jello; her pussy stretched out and dripping, her makeup a mess, her hair tangled, some bite marks around her nipples, a red ass from when I spanked her and her lipstick was smeared from her cock sucking.

The only hole I didn't visit that day was her rosebud and when I indicated my interest Shelly smiled and said "Next time for sure."

Shelly was one satisfied CEO.

So much so that she reached out to me often for a nooner at a local hotel.

But that's a story for another day.

*******

Jack Colton might return.


12