Above

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely night out; we walked the long way around to the car. The intimacy that peaked in the restaurant with my exposed bra drifted comfortably back to our regular mood. It was a friendly, happy drive back to my place right on midnight.

"Wendy, thanks for this. Really. It's been a long time since I've felt so relaxed and normal," Hugh said genuinely.

"Hey, thank you! I don't think I've ever felt this relaxed and normal. I'm still trying to find out what normal is."

"Well, what you're wearing should be your normal from now on. You are gorgeous tonight."

"I'm just relieved. I'm glad you like it. I never can tell what's too much or too little."

"Good balance," Hugh nodded.

"Thanks." I was so happy.

"One question before you go."

"Yeah?"

"Do your panties match? Is it a set? I'm just curious."

I looked outside at my house. I wouldn't put it past my mother to be spying in the dark.

"Drive up one house," I told him.

"Huh?"

"Over there. Drive over there."

Hugh did as told, quietly gliding forward forty yards.

"You can't touch," I said, knowing I didn't have to say it. I pulled the dress up and over my head, laying it on the dash. I turned toward Hugh.

"It's a set."

"Can I turn the light on?"

"Quickly," I agreed.

When the light flicked on, Hugh leant back in his door. He made sure that he was getting a full view, but I think he also wanted me to feel safe so I wouldn't rush my dress back on.

"Wendy. It's spectacular."

"You like?" I blushed.

"One photo?" he asked.

I'd never let any boyfriend ever take a photo of me in any state of undress. But with Hugh I nodded without hesitation. I leaned back and opened my thighs so he could see the pants properly.

"Turn around?"

I kneeled in the seat and showed him the back.

"Wow, Wow. It's not even there."

"Huh, it looks bad?"

"I don't know. I can't see it."

"I'm sorry," I said, sitting back down. "It's too much."

"Wendy. It's perfect. If you ever say yes to a date again, you have to wear it."

"Really? There were other sets as well..."

"Okay!" he laughed. "Your choice. Anyway, get dressed and get out. First date. No kiss."

"Kissing on the third date?"

"Ah, no. Kissing is second. Third is..."

"Oh."

Hugh turned off the inside light and I put the dress back on.

"Good night."

"Good night."

—————

Sunday morning I had a late breakfast with Shirley and one of her girlfriends. It wasn't til we were walking home that I could talk with her about my 'date'.

"Did he like the lingerie?" she teased.

"Yes."

"What? He saw it?"

"My dress shoulder fell down at the restaurant."

"And he saw, you let him see?"

"He said nice things," I grinned.

"Wow. Unbelievable. Which one did you wear?"

"The black lace."

"The most boring one."

"Come on. If it was the white one, I'd be kicked out."

"He didn't think you were coming onto him?"

"There's no point trying to hide it. He knows."

"You told him? I told you not to tell him. It will freak him out."

"I didn't tell him. I don't have to. He can tell. He's not stupid."

"And he's okay with it?" Shirley frowned.

"I don't know. Even if anything happened, it would be...slow...impossible. Everything would change. He's officially still married; my mother would kill me. Then kill him."

"Be careful Wendy. You know mine is sex. Yours is much more dangerous."

"I thought you said you were in love with the father."

"I am. But he'll never leave her. Turns out it's her money."

"Then break it off."

"Not yet. He can still make me cum. No one else could do that."

—————

"Please, do I have to?"

Shirley and the father were in their cheap hotel at lunch. He had just ordered a bisexual hooker online.

"You know I've never done that," Shirley whined.

"I know," he grinned, "That's what makes it interesting."

The father sat and watched for most of the sex. Shirley whimpered as the girl undressed her. She sobbed as the girl sucked her breasts. She screamed out loud as the girl fisted her, all the time the father taking videos. By the time the naked girl sat her vagina onto her face, Shirley had lost the fight.

"You're officially lesbian now," the father told her. He held her head to the whore's breast as Shirley sucked on her nipples. He took her hand and put it to her mound as he'd once made her do to herself.

"It's just like fingering your own cunt baby. That's it. Fuck her with your fingers. You're doing well. More fingers. Good, really good. Fuck the shit out of her. We've made you into a lesbian baby. Great job."

—————-

"You look glum," I said to Shirley as we shopped for clothes for my second date. It only took a month after the first to be asked on a second.

"And you're bouncing off the walls."

"You know why I'm happy. What's wrong with you?"

Shirley started sobbing. I pulled her into a stairway and we sat. For several minutes I let her cry into my shoulder. As the sobbing slowed, I asked the question on my mind.

"You're pregnant?"

"No!"

"You're sick?"

"No. Much worse."

"You killed him?"

"No," she said almost laughing. "I'm lesbian."

"What?" I frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm a lesbian. I've had sex with girls."

"Girls? How many girls?"

"Five."

"He made you. He forced you to do that?"

Shirley nodded.

"Shirley. That's it. You got to get out. That's too much. He can't make you to do that. Enough."

"But....," she kept crying, "that's why I feel so bad. He's not forcing me anymore. Well...the first time. I didn't want to do it the first time. But it's like he knows me. He knows I've always had it in me. Wendy, it's me. When I have a girl kissing me...naked...I go mushy."

"Ah. Okay," I was shocked. "They only do it to you though, right?"

"Not just them."

"You...actively...?"

"Wendy, I suck their pussies. All of them. I can't help it. When they took their pants off...I can't help it. I mean, he's had me drinking my own pussy for so long now, but it's not the same. Girls are so fucking sexual. Sensual. I can taste how sexy they are."

"Shirley, it's a phase, surely. You and I have never had any moment like that. Have we?"

"Wendy. I'm so mixed up. I don't know if I can trust myself with anyone,"

I suddenly felt concerned.

"What girls? Who were they?"

"Prostitutes mainly. One was online dating."

"Geez, Shirley. Things have gone to pot ever since you took that job."

"It brought you and Hugh together," she said testily. "That was good."

"Yes," I agreed. "But what's that mean for the father? You don't want his cock anymore? Did his experiment blow up in his face?"

"I still want him. When he fucks me from behind, and I'm sucking the girl, it's...heaven."

"Or hell. Does he fuck those girls too?"

"Of course."

"Well...you deserve each other."

"So do you and Hugh," she said genuinely, not noticing I was being sarcastic. "We should go back shopping. You need a dress for your second date. And we need to ramp up."

"You sure I can trust you, trying clothes?" I teased her.

"I'll only look, I promise."

—————

Hugh and I had spoken a lot about our first date. Neither of us expected it would become so seamlessly sensual. It had been so easy for me to show him my body in just my underwear. I'd never been like that with anyone. He believed me.

I was almost relieved when he said we would cool off for two weeks to see how we felt before deciding on a second date. I asked for four weeks instead. I didn't tell the real reason. My cycle had my period coming about three weeks away. Not that I expected to have sex with him, but if he saw my underwear again, I didn't want to have a pad.

So, for a month to the day, we didn't mention a thing. Life was normal. Routine. Wonderful. When time was up, Hugh asked me out instantly.

Mom was surprised to see him back again.

"You obviously didn't give him what he wanted the first time," she scowled. "He's back for a second try."

"I will never be like you," I smiled and kissed her as I skipped out the door. It was late afternoon this time. We had a drive downriver to one of the show-boats, almost an hour away. I wore a dress that matched his car. It was long with a huge split on one side. Backless, it wrapped around my neck. It was entirely un-jeweled and the material was matte so I wasn't overdressed. A cardigan I had at home suited it nicely and helped me get out the door. If mother had seen how I looked with my hair tired up from behind, there would have been a fuss.

"Did I leave my jacket here last time?" I asked, looking in the back seat.

"Been there a month," Hugh confirmed.

I tossed my cardigan on top of it.

"Can I take a look at your bra?" Hugh asked as we merged into the freeway. He knew full well I didn't have one.

"Sure," I looked at him. For a moment I think he thought I might actually move the dress aside to show my breast. No way was I that comfortable, yet. "We'll have to turn around though. Go back home. It's in my underwear drawer."

Hugh smiled and nodded.

"Panties?" he ventured.

"Ah, no. Won't have to go home for that, got them right here," I said flatly. "Sorry."

"It's okay!"

We talked and laughed. I unwittingly showed my leg, putting my feet up on the dash. I had to apologize for distracting him.

"I'm really not used to clothes that give peeks underneath. Need to learn to be conscious of it."

"Or not," Hugh suggested.

"Well, as long as you're having fun."

"I am."

——————-

The boat trip was super nice. Three stories, old-fashioned, well-appointed. Music, dinner, drinks, dance. Fairy lights and moonlight. Classic romantic.

"I'm glad it worked out," Hugh admitted, leaning on the rail with a glass of Muscat.

"You've never been here?"

"No."

I was surprised. It was nice that we could do new things, rather than re-hash previous dates.

"Am I allowed to bring up the party?" I asked.

"I'm not going to stop you."

"When is the next one?"

"Tonight."

"Is that why we're way out here?"

"Not the only reason," Hugh smiled. "I always wished I had a reason to try this sort of thing, instead of going to the parties up the hill."

"You worry I'll take drugs?"

"Not at all."

"Animals get disemboweled?"

"Wendy, come on."

"What could possibly go on that you're so afraid I'll get addicted to."

"I don't worry you'll get addicted."

"Then what? Disgusted?"

"Yes, more likely that."

"But you've been to a lot of these parties?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"And you're nice. So, it can't be torturous. You have to tell me. It's driving me nuts."

"The only way to know is to go."

"Then take me."

"You won't like it."

"When's the next one?"

"Not for five weeks."

"Then whenever you take me to see it, it can be our third date."

Hugh shook his head. "Let's see how you feel a week out. If you still want to go...sigh...I'll give you the prep. You'd have to go and get some special gear. A fancy-dress mask for a start. The sort that stays on all night. Nothing handheld. Nothing flimsy. Nothing sweaty. If the mask comes off, you have to leave."

"Is this a bondage thing?"

"Wendy, seriously. I can't tell you. All I can say is I don't think it's for you."

"I'm determined."

"Foolish," he countered. "Oh, and the mask has to be white."

——————-

The night was remarkably controlled and appropriate given the way the first date ended. It wasn't until the end that we kissed for the first time, on the foredeck of the bottom floor close to the water. He held me loosely from behind, using his left hand to run gently along the skin of my bare back. He noticed the goosebumps it gave me.

"Are you cold?"

"No!"

He kept touching. Along my sides too. It tickled but I dare not let him know, I didn't want to break the spell. As his lips went to my neck, the back of his fingers ran along the side of my bare breast.

I pushed my rear against the hard-on I felt in his pants. That gave him permission to move his hands in under my dress from the side, onto the skin of my stomach. As he kissed my neck harder both hands moved up to lightly finger the bottom side of my breasts. I'd never felt so sticky and wet. My underwear felt clammy and uncomfortable. When his hand moved up and clasped my breasts fully, squeezing my nipples between his fingers I squealed in delight.

After ten minutes kissing my neck and feeling me up as I groaned appreciatively, some people behind us saw what was happening, tsk-tsking us. Embarrassed, Hugh pulled his hands out and off my breasts. He stepped away, but I didn't let go that easy. I turned and pushed into him, my lips to his. A long and long-awaited first kiss. His hands on my bare back felt wonderful, the sweet wine on his breath divine. I'm not sure how long it lasted, I was floating above the deck. Eventually we were pushed inside by a steward, the boat was docking. Throughout the process of packing up and leaving I could feel Hugh's handprints still on my beasts. How is it those other boys I once had were no longer in my memory. I couldn't recall a single one of them holding my tits like that. Had it never happened or had I simply chosen to forget?

I thought we could maybe fool around in the car on the way back, kiss him, touch him as we drove but he told me to behave. We'd had some wine. It was a long drive at night. He didn't say it, but I could feel that he meant that the little one at home couldn't do without us just yet. Fair enough. Seats in a BMW though, they draw you into them and entice you to sleep.

Hugh gently nudged me awake on my street. We kissed sleepily, his hands all over me but not under my dress again.

"I didn't show you my underwear," I complained.

"Look at you. You're half asleep. We'll do this again."

I nodded. "Yes. We will."

It wasn't until I got inside that I realized I'd forgotten another top in his car, this time my cardigan.

—————

On Monday Hugh and I spoke happily about the night we had Saturday, and the short-term rules we had to abide. For now, Tracy wasn't to know we had kissed. And under no circumstances would we touch or kiss at his home. He insisted we make no plans other than the party I wanted to see.

"Let's see how you feel about life Above after that. Don't underestimate the ugliness Wendy. It took Eve away from us."

"But you're worried I'll hate it, not love it, right? That's different right?"

"Okay, enough arguing with you over that."

"Have you heard from her?"

"Eve? No. Not a word. But it takes two years before I can officially cut her off from us."

"Cut her off?

"If she disappears for that long with 'no emotional or financial support' we can legally separate from her."

I shrugged.

"I'm not sure you should..."

"I know, I know what you mean. It doesn't mean she can't be her mother again one day, it just means she can't legally block us if we change schools or move to Turkey, that sort of thing."

"Turkey?"

"You know what I mean. She'll not be able to pop up one day and suddenly control what Tracy can and can't do."

"Fair enough."

"Divorce I can apply for as well."

That statement made for a sudden change of mood. We both looked at each other.

"Which is a decision entirely separate from anything to do with you by the way. Eve doesn't go back to things she discards, and even if she did, I wouldn't trust it was permanent. This is entirely for Tracy and I."

"Of course! We've kissed once, I'm hardly thinking of that! Especially with a guy that holds a girl's breasts in his hands before she's even kissed him."

"I did do that, didn't I?" he grinned. "Sorry."

In truth I could still feel his touch. It was such an appropriate thing to do at the time. I loved it.

—————

I saw less and less of Shirley. I noticed her going off-campus with a few different girls at lunchtimes. I guessed she was recruiting lesbians and bis from school for her student's father. She seemed happy, even though she was drifting away from me. Things change, right? Nothing stays how it is forever.

I told Hugh about it. He asked me if I would ever have sex with her. It was an interesting concept. I'd never even thought of going to bed with a girl.

"How?" I asked genuinely.

"Suck each other's breasts. Finger each other?"

"You think I could do that?" I asked wistfully.

"Yeah. And suck her cunt. Same as what a guy would do."

"Guys don't really like doing that to girls though, surely? It's like sucking cock, girls do it to keep their man happy, they don't actually like putting it in their mouth right?"

Hugh smiled.

"Some do. I think."

"Okay. Fine. I guess I'm too conservative."

"Everyone has their comfort zone. Don't feel bad about who you are. It shifts over time anyway."

"Is it true that girls want sex more after they're thirty?" I asked.

"Ha! I don't have a big enough sample to answer that accurately."

"My stats teacher at high school said we need a sample size of 2,200 to be 95% accurate in our assumption."

"Yeah, well, I've slept with less than half of that."

"Oh really?" I asked. "How many exactly?"

"One day dear Wendy, you may have the right to ask that question. That day has not come."

"Not yet," I smiled.

"Not yet."

"Our third date is coming, though."

"Which given its nature, may be our last. So we'll pick this conversation up after then, hey?"

"Sure."

—————

I was given a list of things I needed to wear as a woman to the mysterious party.

EVERYTHING must be white.

White mask.

No dresses, must be separate top and bottom.

Elegant top of any nature.

Top must not fall below belly button.

Pants or skirt permissible.

Underwear to your choosing (white).

Shoes to your choosing.

Jewelry - diamond, pearl, platinum, silver only.

Make-up - cool themes only, no reds or pinks.

"It's like I'm going to Wimbledon," I told Shirley.

"Or to Elsa's castle," she replied.

Shirley hadn't abandoned me totally thank goodness. I needed her help!

"You've got the white lingerie we bought for you at least," she said.

"The shelf bra? Isn't that a bit too much for a party?"

"Not as long as you keep your top on! Anyways, the pants for that set are relatively normal," she said, "But, on top, your choices are... fluffy short jumper, or body-tight wide collar t-shirt, or this button up white shirt? It's short enough, only to your waist. Looks cute."

"It's a kid's size!"

"So what? Come try it."

I picked out a pair of tight white pants, some white shorts and a mesh white skirt to mix and match.

Shirley followed me in to the change-rooms.

"Umm, are you really planning to come in here, given your recent admissions about yourself?"

"Hey. It's just looking! I'm your friend still, right?"

"Geez," I moaned. "Come on then. Get it over with. Quick."

She came right into the cubicle. It was tight. Shirley helped me pull my T-shirt over my head, but I said I was fine to do my pants myself!

Each of the tops looked good in the mirror. We decided on the short shirt under and the fluffy jumper over as I had no idea whether it would be hot inside or cold from the air-con.

"But you better see what the shirt looks like without this bra," Shirley said, unsnapping me from behind. "If you wear the white shelf-bra, you'll be all breast under it."

Instinctively I covered up. Even if I didn't know she had been having sex with girls, I would have covered. I'm not comfortable being undressed in front of people. I don't feel bad about my body. It's not that. I know I'm in as good shape as I ever will. It's just a personal thing.

I had to take my hands away to put the shirt on, though. I could sense Shirley sizing me up. I scrambled the buttons so quickly that I messed them up, having to undo and start again.

"It's short, no?"