Above

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugh was fucking me. Hugh. In a bar, with a group of men watching on. How did it get to this? He kept pulling my jumper up to show those guys my tits. I'd never felt more humiliated.

He pulled out, took me off the stool, spun me and made me hold the counter. Entering from behind I was facing directly at the barman watching me get nailed. Hugh was lifting me to tippy-toes on his thrusts. It had been such a long time since I'd been fucked. Over a year. I'd forgotten what it felt like to have a man in me. This was not the way I expected it would happen.

Hugh spun us around to let the crowd watch me standing up in front of him getting humped. I was having an out-of-body experience. Only the mask got me through without collapsing in humiliation.

Finally he slowed, shuffling us to the bar to get drinks, his cock still up me.

"Let's go over there," he pointed to a quiet sofa. Slowly withdrawing his cock, he took my hand and led me to the back of the bar lounge. There were all sorts of sex goods on the low table. He picked up a tube and opened it, pouring gel onto his massive hard-on. He sat, pulling me down to sit on him. The gel helped his cock glide easily back in.

"So," he said, pulling my jumper back above my tits again, "How is your cunt?"

I didn't know what to say. So, I said nothing. He held my hips, swaying them on his lap, rolling his erection around inside me.

He looked up and kissed my lips. He unsnapped my shelf-bra so he could take full grip of my tits as we tongued. Pulling it through my sleeves, it went down to the floor.

"Please don't cum in me," I begged. "Don't get me pregnant."

"You're such a great fuck, Wendy. Better than I could have dreamt. Such a tight cunt."

I blushed all over. In the bright light it was easy to tell.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?"

"Fucking me. Here. Like this."

"Third date?" he laughed. It was obvious it wasn't funny to me though. "Seriously? Because I've had to hold myself back for such a long time. I've adored you for such a long time. When I saw your tits in a shelf bra, I guess I knew you wanted me to have sex with you. You wore that bra before you knew anything about this place or this party. So, I lost it. I'm sorry. Months of pent up desire."

I nodded. What could I say to that?

Hugh continued, "And because it's the only way you'll get through the house. If I just walked you down through it all, you'd be a nervous wreck. By getting up your cunt, we can enjoy the evening afterward."

"You know how wrong this is for me, right?"

"I do. I told you it wasn't your place. But you insisted to come. And now you have a cock up you. It's what happens here. It's all about cunt."

"Are you the only one that's going to fuck me?"

"What would you like? You have the yellow band. You can do or not do what you like."

"I only want you."

"Okay."

"Can you put more gel? I'm getting dry."

"Of course," he said, lifting me and covering himself in liquid. I held his erection up and guided it back inside, wiping my hands on his shoulders.

"You know I will hate you for this later."

"I absolutely know that! So tonight, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, just in case it's the last time."

"You already are," I said lifting up and down. It felt nice once I was wet inside again.

"Oh Wendy. This is nothing yet."

—————-

What Hugh said was true. After having cock in me, I was fine to leave the top floor bar and walk around.

"Thanks for not cumming in me," I said, kissing his lips.

"So far," he replied into my mouth.

"So far," I agreed. "I think having these masks is genius."

"It is. On so many levels. So. Can I show you around?"

I nodded.

Trying to walk was awkward.

"Shit. This feels weird. It's been a while since a guy..."

"Was inside you?" Hugh teased me.

"I look like I've just been fucked," I said, shuffling along in my heels.

"You do!"

"Help me."

Hugh held out his arm and we walked along together. The stares took time getting used to. Not everyone was my age. Or physique.

"Without that yellow wrist-band, you wouldn't make it through the party very quickly," Hugh agreed.

"I'd really have to fuck anyone that asked?"

He nodded.

The top floor was the entry and the bar, but also an art gallery. Fully-dressed staff carried trays of bubbly and tit-bits. Only one couple was coupling, on a backless sofa in the middle of the room. Both were less than attractive. I wished I'd not seen it.

"Minimalist," Hugh said, pointing at the walls.

"I love it," I said genuinely. I had seen the Netflix series on minimalism but never seen an exhibition live. "This is an unusual night."

"You like it?"

"Ha! I don't think I'd say that."

Also on the top floor was an observatory. There was a half-dozen telescopes on the outdoor decking, all pointed at the sky. We were on the dark side of the hill, away from city lights. As I bent to look through one, Hugh held my hips and rubbed his penis against my backside. He made himself hard but didn't enter me. It was a nice sensual moment.

"I've never seen the moon like this. Amazing. Look."

We swapped. As he bent to the viewer I reached around and tugged him. It was my first proactive sexual act in living memory.

"Hey, haven't you seen enough?" I asked after a minute. "People are waiting!"

"For you?"

"Not for me. I've got a yellow wristband," I smirked.

"For reference, that won't stop people asking."

I shrugged. "They can ask."

"Yeah, well, don't be surprised if asking is grabbing your ass, or putting a hand between your legs to see if you're wet."

"I thought you said they couldn't?"

"They can't fuck you, but testing the waters isn't fucking."

"Okay, now you've made me nervous again."

"Better to know now than get a surprise."

Back inside we took the huge spiral stairs down a level. People without pants were everywhere. Some of the bodies were gorgeous. Some were not. How did so many people even know about this?

"It's like the Full Moon Party in Thailand. That's every four weeks, this one's every five. People from round the world come for it."

"On an annual ticket?"

"It only costs money, right?"

There were magicians, jugglers, musicians. There was a spin the bottle game with a room full of people. Pills were everywhere, but when you took any you had to swipe your thumbprint.

"It's meant to stop you taking the wrong drugs. They keep a record. If you usually take Viagra but accidentally swallow ecstasy, it's a problem."

Some staff looked like security but I didn't see any of them called to action. It was a decidedly fun and well-behaved crowd.

"I love the white and the marble and the chrome and the mirrors. I just wish it wasn't so bright everywhere."

"You still want to hide your ass away?"

"Yes."

"I thought we'd cured you of that?"

"No," I said, taking a champagne from a waiter. "Need more of this."

As we made our way down through the floors the night became blurrier. Hugh led us down a hall to a small nightclub, the only place I'd seen that was dark and noisy rather than white and elegant. The lighting was blue, the music psychedelic. I didn't usually dance but I was drawn out there. I was drunk, I could feel the disconnect between myself and my actions. As I danced Hugh's hands were on my ass from behind, squeezing hard. A cock rubbed against my crack. And yet Hugh was dancing there in front of me. Some other person was rubbing his erection on me. Amazing.

"Perhaps we better go somewhere quiet for a while," I heard him yell, taking my hand, leading us back to the brightness of the party.

"Ooh, these heels are difficult to walk after drinking."

"Let's get you a spritzer."

"I'm fine. I'm fine."

"Yes, I can see that."

I didn't pick up in the sarcasm. Down the bottom of the atrium was a massive open space. To the side was a mock coffee shop.

"Perfect," Hugh said, dragging us over.

"Why are you force-feeding me this?"

"Need to get you sober."

"Why? Then I'll be scared again. Leave me like this."

Hugh laughed and continued to push me to drink coffee.

"You know this doesn't reduce the alcohol content in my blood, right?"

"Just need you awake enough for the pool."

"The pool?"

"The pool."

"The one place you can get me naked," I remembered. Miraculously.

"Exactly."

"Hugh. Please. Isn't this enough? All these people have seen my pussy. Can that be enough? It is embarrassing enough."

"I want to hold you in my arms naked. I've been dreaming of it."

"Then let's go home and do that. I'll stay naked all night."

"Hey, you know we can't do that there."

"Then fuck me. Over there in the corner. People can watch, I don't mind."

"Because you've done that already..."

"Please don't make me get completely naked here. This is embarrassing enough."

"C'mon, we'll go for a look at least."

"Just a look," I agreed. I was a little curious to see what the outside looked like.

It wasn't just the pool that was impressive, it was the garden. Lit up with old gas lamp-poles and fairy lights, it was spectacular. We could walk through and come back the other side of the patio deck. The smells were amazing.

"What is that?" I asked breathing deeply.

"Night blooming jessamine," he said, reading a small sign on one of the trees.

"Jasmine?"

"I think jessamine is different to jasmine, but don't really know."

I had the sudden urge to hold Hugh tightly. We kissed. The smells, the lights, the noise of the party. No pants. I was overloaded. When his hands gripped my ass, I put my tongue in his mouth. I could feel him getting warm and hard against me.

"You want me in the pool, don't you?" I said, kissing more gently.

"I'd love you in the pool," he agreed quietly.

I looked around and steeled myself.

"Okay. I'll do it. For you. Because I know you want it."

I lifted my short jumper up and over my mask and head. Hugh took it and put it on a folding lounge, taking the chance to step back and look at me.

"I guess you weren't expecting to be like this tonight?" he sympathized.

"Not surrounded by people. In the garden of someone's house."

"You look great," he said convincingly.

"You're not jealous? Look at all those guys. They're all looking. Don't you care?"

"Wendy. Listen. You're beautiful. I'm delighted you're one of those girls that lets every guy see her pussy. Her tits. Just like that. Some girls would never do that."

"Hey! I'm not one of those girls."

"You are now," Hugh teased me.

I gave up on the conversation. I turned and walked between all the chairs over to the pool edge, dipping my toe.

"Wow." It was toasty warm. Not what I expected. I wasn't going to wet my hair or mask so I moved the length of the pool to walk in via the steps. Hugh followed to watch, as did several other variously-aged men.

"Are you coming in?"

"Yeah. Just having a look first."

Yes, and not just him. It was nice to be neck deep in the water. The pool was lit up underneath, but it was hidden enough to be a relief from men's eyes, at last. And, as difficult as it was to admit to myself, the water on my body felt wonderful. I'd never swum without clothes before.

"This feels really nice," I accidentally said out loud. A guy nearby me smiled and agreed.

Hugh came in and swam over. He held me from behind, gripping my breasts. I thought back to the last time I had been in the arms of a man naked. It had been a long time. I hadn't missed it at all. Naked intimacy was awkward and messy. Men sucked on breasts that babies got milk. They sucked at the place girls pee. Girls did the same to guys. Why did anyone do any of it?

And yet, when Hugh's hand went between my legs, I opened up for him to drive deep inside.

"Oh, god, that feels good."

Did I say that? Hugh spun me around, lifted me into his arms and sucked on my breasts above the waterline.

"Oh, god, that feels good too, " I said. And I meant it. I reached between us to help his cock find the right spot. I really, really wanted it in me.

Had I just hit puberty or something? At my age? There was no logical reason for the cravings I had. I really, really wanted cock. That had never happened to me.

"Wow," Hugh said as I humped furiously. "Where did that come from?"

I ignored him. I was on a high that I'd not experienced before. The closest thing I could think of was caramel creme pie; I'd had that for the first time earlier in the year. I'd screamed out oh-my-god-where-have-you-been-all-my-life!?

The sex I was having, the feeling was a hundred-fold better.

"I don't know why...this feels so good," I grimaced. I was as scared as I was thrilled. Was it the surface of the water lapping at my breasts? The jessamine? My age? My body? Was I in heat, like an animal would be? I tried to think when my last period was.

"What feels good?"

"Cock," was all I could respond.

"It hurts?"

"Not at all," I growled. "Don't you dare take that out."

Unknown hands gripped my breasts, pulling at my nipples. My head spun. I hadn't known, but it was just what I needed. Whoever the guy was back there, he helped drive me crazy.

Hugh didn't seem to mind; he didn't get jealous when I let his shoulders go and leaned back onto the guy behind me. The guy held me up, holding my breasts as Hugh gripped my hips and pumped. I closed my eyes and soaked it all in as if it were a massage. A deep, erotic, orgasmic massage.

I whimpered when the guy behind lifted me off the beautiful erection I had in me.

"Why?"

He pushed my shoulders toward Hugh, standing up. We kissed. My hips were pulled backward and I could feel the prodding between my legs briefly before thrust, a cock was in me again. Not Hugh's.

Hugh kissed me, his tongue in my mouth. He held me steady while the stranger behind me fucked. I wanted to know who I was having sex with, but was terrified to turn and look.

"Hugh."

"Wendy."

I could feel the guy behind me twitch and unload.

"Hugh. He's getting me pregnant."

"You can feel it?"

"Yes."

"First pregnancy?"

"Yes."

Hugh held my breasts and kissed me. The guy in my pussy stayed as long as he could. When he softened and fell out, he said 'thanks' and got out of the pool. I never saw his face, just his body with its big huge tummy.

Hugh held my ass and pushed us together, kissing.

"I can't believe I've got you here naked, and you're carrying semen in your cunt. Amazing."

"But it's not yours."

"Let's get out and let some more guys fuck you," he smiled.

"Why? I don't understand why you want guys do that."

"You like cock, right?"

"I didn't before."

"Before was before. Come on. Let's give some old men a treat."

—————

Hugh didn't make me look at it. We were at a bar inside on the lower floor. My jumper was on my body again, but mostly pulled above my breasts. I leaned on the bar, backside out. Hugh had the barman cut my yellow wristband off.

"Like ants on honey," I heard someone say. I lost count of the number. Cock after cock. They all took turns in me. None of them were gentle. I was 'fresh meat', I heard one say. Some guys came in me. Some pulled out to spray it on my body, like they were marking territory. It tickled as it trickled down my sides. The whole time Hugh stood next to me, encouraging me to keep up my stamina. If the line ever finished, he called another man over. There were pools of semen on the floor between my legs where it poured out of me.

—————

Hugh had to help me walk to a stool after it had finished. He was the last to cum in me.

"First to fuck you, last to fuck you."

"Can we go?"

"Yes, if you like. Have you enjoyed it?"

I had no idea how to answer that question. I didn't know how I felt about anything. The party. Hugh. Myself. Tomorrow. What was I going to do tomorrow? Would things go back to normal? Would I be suicidal? Would I crave more cock? Every time a guy came in me, I feel some sort of weird satisfaction.

"It's not normal, right?"

"Not many women get to experience what you did. Maybe it's normal for girls who are gang-banged?"

"Did your Eve feel like this?"

"Maybe. We didn't talk about how she thought. Or felt. She just wanted more."

"I'm not sure I'll wake up happy, Hugh."

"You think?"

"What I did. It's shameful. If my family knew. If my friends knew. What boy would ever marry me now? What could I ever say to my kids one day about morals?"

"Is that was your worry is? What people think? Do your parents tell you one single thing about their sex life?"

"Of course not."

"So there you go. Are you going to interrogate a fiancé on the names of all the women he slept with?"

"No."

"So there you go."

"But I'll know."

"Knowing who you are and what you are capable of is good. It will help you choose a more appropriate path."

"Are you my path, Hugh?"

"Wendy. Come on. Probably not, right? You're too young. I couldn't do it to you. I'll be retired when you're in your prime. I'll die thirty years before you. That's no life for a woman."

It was hard to disagree.

"Can we have a little while together?" I thought out loud.

Hugh held me and kissed me, hands on my bare ass.

"Wendy, I'm happy to fuck you for a while if you're okay with it," he said airily. "You've got a killer body. For sure it would be fun getting into your cunt some more. We'd have to set a time limit though. Valentine's Day next year? One last dinner and fuck, then never see each other again?"

"That's too soon!"

"No it's not."

"But I want a summer."

"We can travel."

Air and more semen gurgled out of me. So embarrassing.

"Am I going to stay at my place tonight?" I asked, holding my arms around him.

"You can't stay at mine. You know that. Anyway, I think your cunt is done for the night, don't you?"

"Please. I want to be held. Don't make me go home. I'll let you fuck me still, I promise."

"Are you sure? It will hurt."

"Can we take some of that gel?"

"Sure," Hugh nodded. "But you have to be gone before Tracy is back. You know that."

"Of course! Thank you!" I beamed, kissing his mouth gratefully.

——————

"You spent the night there?" Shirley frowned, aghast at us breaking our most important rule, but delighted I'd been taken to bed.

"He said I had the best body he's ever fucked," I giggled like a school kid, though the pain of having to open my legs again back at his place was still tingling between my legs.

"Lovely. Charming. Did you get dinner and a show, or just turn up and put out?"

"Hey. Don't be rude. We had the party that we bought those clothes for."

"Ooh. And? Was that skirt too daring?"

"The lights were so bright. You could see all of me below the waist."

"Was it that see-through?"

"Like it wasn't there..."

"Hugh didn't get upset?"

"He loved it," I sighed. If I ever wanted to make him jealous, I'm now sure how I would do it.

"So who was there, what was it like?"

"No one I knew. Fancy."

"That's it?"

I shrugged in reply.

"And you got caught in the morning by his daughter?" she teased me.

"That was a tough moment. The mother looking after her had a key. Hugh was in the shower. I was going to go in with him but I was so sore. I worried it would hurt too much to be fucked again. We'd been in there the night before for ages when we got home. You've done it right? Amazing. Up on tippy-toes, face on the tiles, hot water pouring over, cock..."

"Okay. Enough details. The daughter?"

"I had my eyes closed. On my back. No sheets. Just lying there with my legs open to help the heat get out. She says 'Miss Wu?'"

"That poor thing."

"There's no sheets on the bed at all. I just sat calmly and said I'm waiting my turn for the shower."

"She didn't ask why you were naked?"

I shook my head. "All she said was I better not let Daddy see me naked. She got me her mums robe and said I should wait until I was in the bathroom before I took my clothes off."