All Comments on 'Above and Beyond Ch. 01'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Work!!

Absolutely perfect pacing, which added so much realism. The characters are well fleshed out and the entire premise so erotic. Definitely one of my new favourites.

A superbly told tale. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the comment to stop posting

Second person to comment is an idiot. By all means continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Loved the premise here - submissive boss, Dominant Secretary. So hot! Brilliant work, and really happy to hear that the next part will be posted soon. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars...and well deserved!

Oh, wow. Now this is exactly my favourite type of erotic fiction. Loved the inner turmoil that Julia goes through as she struggles between maintaining her composure in front of her supposed subordinate and giving in to her true desires. So pleased that she finally succumbed to temptation! With the scene set, I can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, Please

Very hot. Can't wait to read about her being spanked with the paddle. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Got to be one of the hottest lezdom stories I've ever cum across (pun intended). Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmm Delicious

Such a perfectly paced piece of erotica. The gradual build-up to Jennifer's eventual submission was truly fantastic. Every scene between her and Hannah was electric, as Jennifer's desires threatened to boil over. Loved the whole 'no panties' instruction as an early tease too, and am hoping that Hannah now forbids Jennifer from wearing them permanently!

Really enjoyed the dynamic between the two main characters. Hannah is a perfect Domme figure - slightly aloof and always perfectly composed (and being Jennifer's secretary makes her attitude that much hotter). The complete opposite of Jennifer at the moment who is a bit of a flustered wreck, though has finally succumbed to what she needs. Now however will she thank Hannah..?

You have a real talent for erotic writing. Can't think of the last time that I was so eagerly anticipating a follow-up to a Literotica story.

Stallsy.

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everybody for the (mainly) encouraging comments! The next chapter is scheduled to be posted tomorrow.

barrel3707barrel3707over 6 years ago
Terrific

You write very well. I felt captured in the scene. I look forward to your future work..

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago
Nice

A great start. Well written and super characters. I believe its a common trait to be demanding and strong in business, but wanting/needing something different to let off steam so to speak, this was especially nice as it concerned a woman.

Both of the main characters are interesting, and I love how Hannah alternates between being the loyal, efficient secretary and a dominant, caring mistress outside of work.

I like where this is going and I'll be reading the next part straight away.

Five stars.

BTW, I assume from reading another comment that there have been at least one negative response which seems to have been deleted. It makes me wonder exactly what a small, narrow mind could find wrong with such a good story?

49greg49gregover 6 years ago
I loved it

Great beggining, very erotic, and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Well Done

I'm no literary critic so just let me echo all the good things said by the other reviewers and add that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very interesting story sir!

Hello from Greece! very interesting story sir! Weel-written! Bravo! Love is a great thing. All people are made from the same element. We must love each other and toi forget each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so cute

I love when such domination ends with a tender act. It makes it much more beautiful

MrBondsMrBondsover 3 years ago

Wow!

Your writing is exquisite: great detail and descriptions! I love how your stories slowly build to their hot finishes. This little "tail" was erotic and tantalizing. I am looking forward to more hot spankings for sexy and obedient Jenny.

burnknee_54burnknee_54almost 3 years ago

sucks. totally sucks. That it ended that is. Because this was very erotic and boy I found it to be very hot. So eagerly looking forward to more adventures from these two.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 2 years ago

this isan interesting story. this can go much further. You did beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was wonderful. Thank you! As i sub male i still could feel the submission, i amm going to my room to masturbate and i will cum all over myself and lick it all up.

Thank you. Journeyofself

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Fantastic start…

dogged1dogged18 months ago

All the right ingredients to an erotic story: submissive boss, dominant assistant, spanking. The author flawlessly walks the delicate line of moving the plot along while staying very believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous