All Comments on 'Above Average'

by summerstorm521

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Definitely want to read day 2. Five stars for hotness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
proof read

Before the next chapter or any future story take some time and proof read to make sure the proper slang terms are used. As is this story became a near wreck when "come" is used for an orgasm/semen rather than the normal slang of "cum/cumming" so its total confusion as to what's meant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good first effort

Pushed all the male buttons and literate, to boot. Your storytelling voice seems more masculine than feminine. (Play by play sex vs. internal dialogue.) Very readable but some questions arise: Why is this otherwise normal married woman cheating on her largely (to us) invisible husband? Her former student is, what, 23? He is acting like a much older, much more experienced man. Of course he has a massive penis; this is a sex story. But she seems overly impressed by it. Would she have acted this way if he was less well endowed? Perhaps this is another masculine tell. Keep writing, hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well done.

I felt the story was defiantly above average. Well done. I look forward to reading more if your work.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
re: well done

and that shows why you should not post comments when tired or inebriated.

but thanks for the humour.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasheralmost 10 years ago
This was your first story?

You write like you have done this before. I look forward to the continued story.

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
Nice job!

The character of Carly jumped right off the screen from the first sentence. I could identify with her — the way she felt she was living out the adolescence she never experienced, the way she felt stifled in her role as doctor's wife and ached to be desired. I wish some of that lovely emotional context had carried into to the sex scene, but overall a 5-star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fiction or real?

Extremely well done. Difficult to ascertain if this was a fantasy of fiction or a true account of an unusual encounter. Either way, it speaks well for your thinking and ability to express and titillate at the same time. Obviously, the Doctor's wife is much more attractive then she thought she was.

f1racer22f1racer22almost 10 years ago
Great Read

Very well written. You did a great job of drawing the reader in with your character Carly. Looking forward to reading part two and your future writings. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh my

Never had a student like that. How hot you've made this middle age teacher. Gotta take care of things, thank you.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
WOW Hot Story*****

I guess you read the site title LITEROTICA you really delivered what a great read. Thanks for sharing looking forward to future chapters,

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

didnt get passed the part where she thought about cheating on her husband.if i wanted cheating wives i read loving/cheating wives/sluts

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 10 years ago
Well titled....

Good title choice because this was an above average debut! Hot and sexy and just some good old fashioned clean dirty fun.

All around a great effort, hope to see more from you!

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010almost 10 years ago
My new fav...

Love the story and the storytelling. I, for one, like the sprinkling of street talk in the story. I agree with others in that it seems so real and alive, the story appears to be more from personal experience than fantasy. Whatever the source, please keep them coming. Have added you to my list of favorite authors. Thanks.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 2 years ago

Exciting! For sure not the first story you have written. More of this, please!

Lee2012Lee20126 months ago

SOOOOOOO DETAILED, not only describing how wet her pussy is, the ache and every. little. tingle. of her pussy lips. A POV than can ONLY be described by a woman. Details of an “uncut” eight inch cock - only the man owning it could give justice to the size, without using a measurement, yet.., the reader would know, down to the 1/8 of an inch the exact size of the cock solidly rammed into her vaginal canal. Only a woman. And that you did, summerstorm521, despite not a dick of your own. Tactile stimulation is required to keep ones interest in a story. You. Ma’am obtained that with tactile stimulation of my mind, and most assuredly of some others?

Should you submit an Audio submission, please DM me, but only your voice. There is where your true sensuality lies… till the reader sees you and your deep etes that commands uncut attention. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I forgot to breathe and saw dpots before my eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous