All Comments on 'Above it All Ch. 02-03'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Great pace and character development. This sounds like a real life romance developing. I love these kind of stories. They are the best. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-Stars -Thank You Again

coaster2

Five days after eye surgery I was delighted to find two chapters of a new story. I wish I could discipline myself to wait until you’ve posted all a stories chapters but I enjoy your writing so much that I read them as soon as they are up. I’m also following Harddaysknight’s “Lady in Red” series and am glad you don’t keep us waiting months between chapters. I check your authors’ page daily. Thank you.

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
DITTO

Coaster you have a fantastic story being fed to us as we wait with baited breath for each post. I cant get the 5* rating to accept my clicking on it but you have my 5* award. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't know

Conversations seem stilted not natural. 2 entries now and still not erotic or romantic.

Seems like reading a history textbook of he says and the she says. Very slow in developement to the point I found myself falling asleep after the retelling of his life story for the third time!

Sorry...cant give it more than a 3 at thus point.

A Treat

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Looking forward to the rest of the story

Always love your writing and enjoy this one. It's really too early to rate this story but I give it a 4 just on style and interest. I have full expectations that it will be a 5 in the long run.

Thanks

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
As always...you have hooked me!

Sure interested in where you are going with this one!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
very enjoyable,. real people in real lives

It's nice following their careers, the development of their friendship, and learning more about them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
The Rest of the Story

Is up on the other site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-Stars -Thank You Again

coaster2

Another entertaining chapter, so thank you. If you have a lot of different stories on another site I’d be interested to learn where that site is. I found this one by accident, so it’s the only one I read from. For years I only read technical publications, feeling if I didn’t learn something for my effort I was misusing my time. Now that I’ve retired, my wife & I are both amazed by how much pleasure I derive from reading “feel good” stories purely for entertainment. I certainly hope you will continue to re-post here.

sbrooks103x

Thanks for letting us know another site like this exists. I’ll try to find it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Google

Google Coaster2, it comes up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Vest

Coaster,

I know your Bio puts you in the Pac Northwest, but are your roots British? Because you refer to tank tops as vests, while what we call vests are what the British call waistcoats.

As long as I'm reinforcing my nit pick rep, running tank tops (vests) are usually referred to as "singlets." ;-}

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Continuity, Again

He was TOLD about the move before his Junior year, was moving after the school year. Here he says he moved just before his Junior year.

Yes, I know, these are minor points, with little to do with the story!

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Pleasurable Read, as always

I have to admit that the protagonist should have bought some lottery tickets when this sequence started. He is rolling in luck.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE EARLY BIRD AND RUNNER

learns to stretch and catch the winning obstacle. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You have multiple stories that refer to Klamath Falls. Why on earth would you do that? Of all the places in Oregon you choose k-hole to tell others about. Ai-yah! The place is a shit hole. In your other story about the security guard/cowboy it doesn't even make sense. Why on earth would anyone traveling from Salinas to Washington spend the night in K-Falls? They wouldn't. They'd stay on the 5 in Ashland or Medford. I know this because I've made that drive monthly for 25 years. Also, it's almost always clear sailing through Weed and Siskiyou Summit at Thanksgiving. Snow doesn't generally come until just before Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Seems Georgette is keeping secrets, is selective in what she shares, and has a hidden agenda!!

As for the MC, hope he is not too stupid to get a pre-nup!!! He seems like a weak wimp when dealing with Georgie

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OOPS, meant Gabrielle in my previous comment, not Goergette!!

Read the John Smith story a while back and enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous