All Comments on 'Above Your Raisin''

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BgDaddy33BgDaddy339 months ago

This seems like a good intro to a longer story. Going to continue it?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too bad she wouldn't have said live in the cabin with the babies...

Wildspur55Wildspur559 months ago

Great story with depth. Could use more hot sex, hopefully that's coming in a follow up. 5 stars.

PrfsrPrfsr9 months ago

Seemed like the end was rushed, before that, it was a good treatment of a sensitive subject. Still - five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh, you have a great story about developing love and respect here. I hope you have more of this story waiting to be written down. And don't forget descriptions! Carl doesn't seem like a broken-down man -- in fact, he seems a muscular masculine man. I hope he has a bit of sexy chest hair spread across that chest to tease Katie's breasts when they make love! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THANK YOU fro a nice story. Here's the "but". You left a lot of meat on the bone, my friend. This story line was crying, CRYING, for more character development. As an example, Carl should have taken much more time getting Katie ready for penetration. I haven't had sex with a woman who survived rape; but I have read that it's very difficult for them to allow themselves to relax enough, and get out of their head far enough to enjoy intercourse. I know it's fiction, but except for sci-fi and/or horror, some anchor to reality makes the story more relatable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was good until it ended abruptly...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Piss poor ending

Newt0351Newt03518 months ago

They had lots of good sex.

The end.

A big let down

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...