Abroad Ch. 01

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2k words
4.18
8.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

[A sequel to (1) The Summer Of Francesca, (2) Town And Country, and (3) At Work]

At the end of two weeks, Anne was familiar with her role at Teri's brothel. Each night after serving a stream of men upstairs she was taken down to her underground cell. Her steel collar was chained to a loop in the stone floor and her feed and water bowls filled. Her bracelets were fastened behind her and she lay down naked to rest until morning.

At dawn she would be led upstairs to sweep the parlor and cribs where she and the other whores entertained their clients; then taken outside and tied to a tree for a brief whipping, to remind her of her place and punish her for any demerits incurred the day before. She was allowed to hang by her wrists and rest for an hour, then washed off and returned to the parlor to wait for customers.

This night she lay awake long past midnight, sunk in melancholy. She had served over a dozen men - she lost count after seven - and all the openings of her body felt it.

Once she was proud when the madam called her "our little moneymaker", but now all she could think of was losing Francesca. Her current owner, who rescued Anne from being strangled when the previous one tired of her. Her idol, her goddess, the great love of her life married Thomas and went away with him on their honeymoon, leaving Anne with Teri till they could decide what to do with her.

Her future stretched out before her bleak and barren. She wished her owners would terminate her like most girls when they were no longer wanted, but she was too valuable for that. And they would not sell her in this country; she knew too many of her last owner's business secrets, Francesca had promised Mr. Schuyler she would not.

Most likely she would just remain here until she was no longer profitable, then put down. And really it had its compensations; being used by a dozen men in a night was something she once dreamed of, and now it was commonplace.

She looked forward to being greased up and led to the parlor each day by an attendant. On her knees in patient stillness with downcast eyes; or paraded in front of men and boys, her leash attached to the collar and her hands bound behind her, shoulders back to raise her breasts.

But there was another possibility; Teri's Mexican agent Lobo had contacts among the native tribes in the mountains. They were flush with gold from the mines and had a regular need for girls like her.

Just last month, Teri supplied him with a pair of blondes who shared this cell with Anne for a time. They were destined for sacrifice to the sun god at the tribe's harvest festival.

Anne tingled with excitement as Jeanne described their fate: to be stretched out on the stone altar in the plaza, held down by the women of the village, staring at the sky and waiting for the sunrise. The priest standing over them with his long knife until the first rays appeared above the sacred peak. She envied the two and wished she could share in the experience. With Francesca gone, it would be a blessing.

She heard a noise and opened her eyes. It was growing light; she must have slept some after all. The sound of footsteps, and the iron door of her cell opening.

It was Teri with a thin swarthy man; she recognized Lobo. He had slick black hair, a pencil moustache and a slightly cruel mouth. She knelt at their feet.

Two more people entered the cell, a pair of burly female guards in Security uniforms. One of them filled her water and feed bowls and pointed to them. Obediently Anne took her breakfast.

She looked up at Teri's knees; she was forbidden to look her in the face.

Teri understood and said "Yes, you may." She crawled over to the latrine pit in a corner and squatted as her four guests looked on. She was used to having no more privacy at such times than a pig in a barn stall.

When she was done Lobo attached a leash to her collar and shook it; she stood at the unspoken command and he led her outside, with a guard before and after her. The one in back patted her behind, and she wiggled it in response. Roxanne liked her, and used her sometimes at night in her cell. Her nipples stiffened a little at the thought.

In the parking lot was a black van. A guard released her bracelets and opened the rear door; inside were a pair of wire cages, one on either side. She crawled into the left one; the guard padlocked it and closed the door as Lobo swung into the driver's seat.

She lay on her back with her legs open as she was trained. Her eyes were adjusting to the semidarkness when she heard a voice from the other cage.

"I remember you. You're Anne, aren't you?" The voice had an authoritative tone.

"Yes, ma'am," she responded, not knowing who her interrogator was.

"I'm Rae; I interviewed you a year ago at the university."

"Oh, yes ma'am, I remember you now."

"You were lying on the lawn in front of the admin building. Marc was holding your leash and your legs were like that to attract men. They lined up."

It all came back to her. The college library did not allow pets, so Francesca arranged to leave Anne in the care of another student. Marc told her to lie on her back; soon she collected a crowd, more boys (and some women) than she could count used her. She was recovering from them when she heard Rae call her name and question her for the student newspaper.

Some of the questions were quite intimate; she was embarrassed to see her responses headlined the next day, with revealing photos of her on the inside pages. But what was Rae doing now, naked like her?

"Ma'am, how did you--"

"Never mind; I'll tell you later. Come here."

She felt a soft touch on one of her breasts and put her lips up to the side of her cage.

Rae did the same on her side; while they could not kiss with two cage walls between them, they could imitate kissing. Rae stroked her breasts; she pressed them close and they passed the time with these little endearments.

In time the van reached the airport. Lobo opened the door and Anne backed out exposing her rear to a group of baggage handlers who whistled their appreciation. Rae followed and they whistled louder.

Lobo led them to a cargo trailer with a larger cage and motioned for them to enter. Anne let Rae go first; she was trained to give place to others. Rae hesitated, perhaps she was too, but she got in and Anne followed her.

The wire floor of the cage pressed uncomfortably against her knees. She was familiar with this from being hauled around at the farm last year and lay on her back to spread the weight more evenly.

A tractor pulled them out on the runway to the open cargo door of a large aircraft; they were loaded in and the cage secured among a variety of crates. Soon the door was closed and latched, and a dim light overhead provided a feeble illumination.

There was no wall now between her and Rae. Soon they were kissing in earnest; Anne opened her mouth a little and Rae's tongue entered and touched hers.

After a minute Rae moved down; she playfully nibbled at the tips of Anne's breasts and sucked on each before licking Anne on the belly. Anne opened her legs in invitation.

It was accepted. Rae parted the tender folds on either side of Anne's womb. On one of them was a steel link and disk, attached to her pierced flesh just a month ago. Rae played with them for a moment - they made a pleasant musical sound - before entering the warm cavity. A moan escaped Anne, followed by another and another until she was thoroughly wet and approaching a climax.

Rae held her there, her passion rising in waves, before bringing her over the top with cries she could not restrain.

After a minute or two, she felt Rae presenting her breasts and was glad to return the favor. She knew a few tricks herself, and licked the inside of Rae's thighs in preparation for her final assault.

Rae was more responsive than she expected; her hips rose and fell in rhythm with Anne's tongue and it was all she could do to hang on.

They lay back exhausted at the end. The plane was climbing into the sky; it had taken off without their noticing.

The flight was a long one. At the far end of their cage was a feed bowl and a water bottle with a straw. They took turns refreshing themselves, and when they had rested made love twice more before the end of the journey.

The plane landed smoothly; they heard the cargo door opening and separated to lie apart as decorously as pair of virgins, though naked ones panting a little.

She heard crates and boxes being removed, and soon a cargo handler stood over them. He tested the padlock but it was secure. Anne was as disappointed as he was.

He slid the cage to the open door of the plane and down a ramp onto a waiting flatbed truck. Lobo and the driver stood beside it.

The driver Tonio was young, stocky and well-built; Anne desired him at once. He and Lobo strapped the cage down and drove into the city.

The sights of the town were new to Anne; she stood up to view them as they passed. Rae rose and put an arm around her waist; together they stared out at the shops while onlookers stared back and shouted greetings she could not interpret.

The air was soft and tropical, with the scent of flowers. She put her arm around Rae and the two took in the sights, joined at the hip and delighting in each other's company.

Once out of town they lay down again. They kissed and embraced each other with their breasts, bellies, and thighs pressed together but did not make love on the bumpy road up into the hills.

At their destination, they were let out into a clearing surrounded by jungle and taken to a sandy area to squat while Tonio held the end of their leashes.

He led them to a circle of stout wooden poles. Each had what appeared to be a large hook at the top.

Their bracelets were pulled up to it and their anklets attached to hooks in back. Their feet remained on the ground - she was glad of that - but their hips and bellies were thrust forward and their thighs opened to display their charms (as one owner called them) to prospective buyers.

Anne liked this. The position was comfortable though the rough wood of the stake chafed her rear a little, and she settled in to await developments.

Tonio approached them and Anne's craving grew; she smiled suggestively at him.

He walked over to Rae and took her standing up. She moaned and sighed at all the right times as he used her.

Anne was overcome with disappointment; but she had to admit he made the natural choice. In her late twenties, she felt her looks were fading; Rae was maybe five years younger.

Fresher too; she had not been in this life as long as Anne, who had the marks to prove it all over her body from neck to knees. No, Tonio was right.

He left and a pair of village girls gave them water from a nippled bottle before feeding them cold porridge with a spoon.

Anne looked questioningly at the ten empty stakes. Marta explained she and Rae were a day early; the other girls would arrive tomorrow morning for the market.

They left, and it grew dark soon after. Alone together now, Rae spoke up and told Anne her story.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers