Super Krissy and Her Nephews

Story Info
Super Krissy and Her Nephews
3.8k words
4.52
6.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional tale of Super Krissy getting roped up by her nephews.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Background:

Now for a little background info. My wife's name is Kristen. She's in her mid-thirties and I have known her since college. She's 5'1" with beautiful red hair. We have no children so she still has a beautiful figure. She is a 36C and has a cute little bubble butt. Lately she likes wearing pushup bras to further accentuate her chest and to drive me wild.

Story:

It was an otherwise boring Saturday. Kristen and I were just watching Disney + and re-watching the different Marvel shows on it. Normally when we watch Disney +, I ask her to dress up as Super Krissy so I can feel her up when we watch the shows.

So there Kristen is in her Super Krissy outfit that consists of a red cape with ties, a yellow cloth tiara with ties, two yellow cuffs, a red/yellow/blue stretch panties, red satin elastic skirt and my personal favorite: the red bandana tie top with a yellow oversized "S" on it. The red bandana tie top is great as it gives me unfiltered access to her amazing boobs.

I started massaging her chest and playing with it under her red bandana tie top.

Super Krissy moans softly as I touch her and starts to put her right hand down her red/yellow/blue stretch panties.

I tell her "Oh no you don't," and reach for the handcuffs I have concealed in the couch cushions.

I cuff her left hand and put it behind her back. Then I pull the right hand out of her panties and cuff it behind her back.

Super Krissy pleads with me to "Come on."

I reply with "You are not getting off that easily, Super Krissy."

With her hands cuffed behind her back, all Super Krissy can do is whimper as I go back to groping her amazing boobs.

After a few minutes of that, a buzzing sound can be heard on the coffee table.

Super Krissy looks at me and I tell her to ignore it.

The buzzing sound, continues and then stops.

Once again the buzzing sound, continues and then stops.

I tell Super Krissy it is most likely a scam call but then the buzzing starts up again.

Super Krissy tells me it has to be either her sister or her mother and she needs to answer it.

I say "Fine," reach for the phone and notice it is her sister.

I pick up the phone and hold it to Super Krissy's ear.

She says, "Hey Lauren, what's up???"

Lauren replies with "Why did it take you four rings before you answered my call???"

Kristen retorts with "She's a little tied up at the moment."

Lauren laughs and says, "I bet you are." She continues with "The boys were supposed to have a costume themed birthday party but it got cancelled last minute due to the birthday boy getting COVID. We are in the area and wanted to stop by."

Kristen replies with "Now really isn't a good time."

Lauren interjects with "Nonsense. Finish up what you are doing as we will be over there in under 5 minutes. And besides the boys want to see their favorite Aunt. You know, the Cool One."

Kristen tells her, "Well you twisted my arm, and see you in a few."

Super Krissy tells me that she needs to be released.

I tell her No.

She tells me I need to quit playing and release her so she can get dressed before the boys get here.

I quickly release Super Krissy from the handcuffs.

She thanks me just as the doorbell rings.

"Oh fuck," says Kristen. She tells me to let them in while she changes out of her Super Krissy costume.

I go to the front door and am greeted by Kristen's older sister Lauren and her two sons. Lauren is in her early 40's. Blonde hair, blue eyes and well endowed for her skinny frame. She has a little lace masquerade mask on. She is dressed in a skin tight black cat suit and it looks hot as the zipper is pulled down just enough to show off her ample cleavage. I am more surprised the zipper is holding her chest in. She has on a cute oversized yellow utility belt with handcuff holders on each hip.

She gives me a big long extended hug like she normally does except this time I am trying not to pitch a tent.

I completely forget my two nephews are right next to her.

I ask "And who do we have here???"

"It's Anthony and Paulie, Uncle J," the boys respond in unison.

I laugh and tell them I know that, but "Who are you supposed to be dressed as???"

"Oh..." the boys respond and then say they are just robbers as they hold up pillow cases with a giant "$" on them.

Just then Kristen comes back wearing a tight white button-down tank top and short shorts. Her nipples are protruding through the tight white button-down tank top and it's clearly noticeable to the adults that Kristen is not wearing a bra.

To Anthony and Paulie, nothing seems out of the ordinary. When they see Aunt Krissy, they run up to her and give her a big hug. Kristen leans in to hug both boys and they squeeze her extra tight. They hold that hug for an extended period before they finally let go.

Kristen tells them "Oh... you both are such sweethearts."

They tell her how much they miss her and how they miss not having her babysit them so that's why they wanted to come over and see her.

Kristen tells them to all come inside and that she misses playing with the boys.

Anthony informs Aunt Krissy he has been working on his knots and that he may actually give her a challenge this time around.

Aunt Krissy tells him she only got lucky because her shirt gave her just enough wiggle room to get at the knots and escape.

Paulie chimes in that she got away only because he never got a chance to tie her up.

Lauren interjects and says it sounds like Aunt Krissy has a few challenges on her hands.

Kristen responses with let's have some dinner first.

Lauren tells the boys to go wash up.

*****

After dinner, Anthony asks Aunt Krissy if she will dress up.

Aunt Krissy asks what's wrong with her current outfit.

Anthony responds with since they were in costume he thought it would be more fun if she was too.

Aunt Krissy asks what costume he had in mind.

Anthony runs off towards the bathroom and comes back with the Super Krissy costume.

Aunt Krissy asks where he found that.

Anthony responds with it was in the bathroom when they went to wash up.

Aunt Krissy tells him she can't wear that.

Lauren interjects with "Don't be such a Prude Kristen."

Aunt Krissy reluctantly agrees.

Aunt Krissy transforms into Super Krissy and comes back.

Lauren tells them they should move to the living room so they all can enjoy the live entertainment.

Anthony pulls out a nylon rope, folds it in half, and pulls Aunt Krissy's hands behind her back and removes her two yellow cuffs from her wrists.

He asks his assistant Paulie for help and he draws and holds her hands behind her back.

Anthony reaches into his "$" pillow case and pulls out two medium size white tube socks from it.

He pulls one over Aunt Krissy's right hand.

Then he pulls the other over Aunt Krissy's left hand.

He picks the folded nylon rope up and starts circling it around Aunt Krissy's dainty wrists. After three loops, he cinches it out at the top of the rope and away from Aunt Krissy's encased fingers.

Anthony orders Paulie to pick up another coil of nylon rope. He folds it in half, wraps it three times around Aunt Krissy's ankles, then ties off the knot at the top of the ropes.

Aunt Krissy tries to struggle against the ropes but quickly realizes it is useless.

Frustrated, Super Krissy replies with "You boys have obviously been practicing."

Lauren jumps into the conversation and informs her sister that she has been showing them the ropes.

Lauren continues with "The boys have been begging to come visit you or have you babysit them. They were so disappointed last time you got free that the only thing that would cheer them up is if I showed them how to properly tie a knot."

Anthony asks Aunt Krissy if she can get out.

She informs him she is completely stuck.

Anthony says not completely. As he motions to Paulie to empty the contents of the "$" pillowcases.

One pillow case has nothing but nylon rope.

The other pillow case has nothing but other accessories.

Aunt Krissy's eyes go wide.

Lauren chimes in "Now boys what are you forgetting???"

Anthony says "Obviously the gag."

Lauren replies with "And what do bound Superheroines hate to be gagged with???"

Anthony retorts "With panties."

Lauren says "That is correct. Now where can we find some of those???" She continues with "Well I don't have any on me since I am wearing a cat suit... I wonder where we could get a pair..."

Lauren runs off to the Master Bedroom and rifles through our drawers. She comes back with pink cotton panties.

She hands them to Paulie and tells him he knows what to do as she sits on my lap.

She says "Well isn't someone excited???"

I smile and tell her this definitely beats the dull boring Saturday I had in mind.

Lauren tells me she is glad she could be of service.

We both smile and laugh.

Paulie balls up the pink cotton panties and tries to put them in Super Krissy's mouth.

Super Krissy shuts her mouth and refuses to be gagged.

Anthony tries to open her mouth but can't.

Both Paulie and Anthony try to coax Super Krissy to open her mouth but she refuses.

Lauren gets off my lap and rushes over to pinch Kristen's nose.

Super Krissy yelps and it provides just enough time for Paulie to wedge the pink cotton panties into her mouth.

Paulie puts both his hands over Super Krissy's mouth effectively over the mouth gagging her.

Paulie says he doesn't know how long he can hold this.

Anthony jumps in and clasps his hands over Paulie's hands therefore double over the mouth gagging Super Krissy.

Lauren and I both look at each other.

We both realize how hot this is.

Lauren gets up and picks up the black duct tape from couch. She grabs the scissors and cuts off three strips and places them on the leg of her black cat suit.

She walks towards Super Krissy and informs Anthony to pull his hands off slowly and one at a time. Then she tells Paulie to follow suit. As Paulie removes his final hand over Super Krissy's mouth, Lauren slaps on the black duct tape over Super Krissy's mouth sealing in the pink cotton panties. Lauren slaps the strips straight across her mouth, then diagonal from left to right, then right to left.

Lauren taunts Super Krissy and says, "Just like old times." Then she asks her to say something.

Super Krissy mumbles jibberish.

Lauren says "Good." Then returns to sitting on my lap.

Lauren mentions that she notices I am still excited. She straddles me and tells me Kristen always hated when she sat on her lover's lap.

Lauren asks if Super Krissy is staring daggers at her.

I tell her yes.

Lauren tells Anthony to initiate Phase II.

Paulie asks "What is Phase II???"

Super Krissy mumbles "What is Phase..."

Aunt Krissy is cut off by a stocking shoved over her head.

Lauren tells the boys "Why don't you take Super Krissy downstairs and interrogate her for a little while, while I spend some quality time with Uncle J."

Anthony helps Super Krissy hop over to the stairwell while Paulie picks up all the bondage supplies. Both boys stare at Super Krissy's chest as it bounces up and down and the red bandana tie top fights to keep her breasts contained behind the flimsy fabric. Paulie unties her ankles so she can travel downstairs without getting hurt. Once downstairs Anthony helps her to the middle of the basement. He commands Super Krissy to lie on her tummy.

She does as commanded and feels hands all over her body. At first, Super Krissy is worried and then she realized they aren't going to tickle or pinch her. One by one, her costume is removed from her. First her red cape, then yellow cloth tiara, then red elastic skirt.

Super Krissy is left with only her red/yellow/blue stretch panties and red bandana tie top.

She hopes they will allow her to keep her modesty.

But alas, that is short lived.

Super Krissy mumbles "No boys, let me keep my panties and top on."

Anthony retorts with "Last time you got out because you had clothes on. This time you won't have any advantages."

He motions to Paulie to cross her ankles and retie them.

Paulie tries but the knot comes out far too loose for Anthony's standards.

Anthony takes the nylon rope, folds it in half, and loops it three times before cinching it away from Super Krissy's socked hands.

Paulie starts clapping and says this is his favorite part.

Anthony tells Super Krissy "It's time to bind you like a hog."

He fetches another nylon rope and folds it in half. He loops it through the wrist and the ankles. Anthony lets the rope catch and then pulls as tight as he can.

Super Krissy's chest lifts off the ground.

Anthony ties off the hogtie rope and stands over his helpless victim.

He asks if Super Krissy admits defeat.

Super Krissy mumbles that she does.

Paulie says he wants to hear her say it.

Anthony agrees and lifts up the stocking from Super Krissy's head.

Paulie peels the black duct tape off Super Krissy's mouth and they both watch in awe as the saliva-soaked pink cotton panties pop out of her mouth.

Super Krissy still in a hogtie says "She admits defeat."

Anthony says tell us you got bested by her favorite nephews better known as "Double Trouble."

Super Krissy says "She got bested by her favorite nephews better known as "Double Trouble."

Super Krissy asks to be released.

Anthony says "No, and that she needs to negotiate her terms of surrender."

Super Krissy stops and pauses knowing that her nephews must have played this game with their mother.

Super Krissy asks what her nephews want.

The boys go off to a corner of the basement to huddle and discuss strategy.

Anthony and Paul return to Super Krissy and tell her they want her hogtied like this for another 15 minutes.

Kristen agrees.

Then the boys say they want to crate Super Krissy.

Her jaw drops.

When she finally composes herself, she asks her nephews where did they get a crate?

Anthony mentions how they were dog sitting for a friend who had a Great Dane. The friend has yet to get the crate back and as such it is just sitting in the back of Mom's SUV.

Super Krissy says she is not going to get crated.

Anthony says suit yourself and just stay hogtied indefinitely.

He picks up another coil of nylon rope and says it's time to tie up those elbows.

Super Krissy says "Wait... Wait... Wait..."

Anthony responds with his patience is wearing thin.

Super Krissy finally agrees to the crating.

The nephews high five each other and both go running up to their Mother asking for the car keys.

Lauren is still sitting on my lap, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

She hops off my lap as the boys burst in asking for her car keys.

Lauren asks why they want her car keys and they inform her it's because Super Krissy agreed to be crated.

Lauren and I burst out laughing.

Lauren says she was only kidding with her boys and didn't expect them to actually try to do it.

Anthony informs her it is a term of her surrender.

Lauren gives Anthony her car keys and the two boys go out to the car and come back with a large dog crate.

The boys return to Super Krissy and tell her they have a surprise for her.

Aunt Krissy tells them as long as she gets out of the hogtie, she doesn't care what they do to her.

Anthony undoes the hogtie rope and then the ankle rope.

Super Krissy thanks him for untying her.

Without saying a word, Paulie takes the nylon coil from the ankle rope, wraps it around Kristen's ankle and ties it off in a double column knot.

Anthony is impressed at how his brother's knot tying skills are improving.

Paulie tells Super Krissy to start hopping towards the other end of the basement.

Super Krissy hops and her boobs are bouncing all over the place. The boys stare intently at her chest and the unobstructed view they get now that the red bandana tie top is no longer in the way.

At the other end of the basement, Super Krissy realizes a large box with a white bed sheet over it.

Super Krissy mumbles under her breath "Let me guess a dog crate is under that."

Anthony directs Super Krissy's attention to the large box with the white bed sheet.

He then rips off the white bed sheet and yells "Surprise".

Super Krissy says "Really???"

Anthony replies with "You said you were completely stuck before. After we crate you, it will be official."

Super Krissy tries to plead with her nephews. "Boys, I think you are taking this a little too far."

Anthony motions to Paulie to untie Super Krissy's ankles. Then tells Super Krissy to get on her knees.

Anthony and Paulie force her into the large dog crate head first.

Anthony clicks the spring lock in place and then padlocks it too.

Super Krissy whimpers from behind the large dog crate. She inchworms on her tummy trying to turn herself around in the confined crate. She asks her nephews how long she has to stay like this.

Anthony responses with until midnight.

Super Krissy says "Come on boys. You have bested Super Krissy and she is completely at your mercy. Please grant her some leniency," as she pouts her lips and gives the pleading puppy dog eyes to her nephews.

Anthony replies with "No. Last time you escaped and it took months before I could get a rematch."

Super Krissy apologizes and tells Anthony she didn't realize it meant so much to him.

Anthony says it does and that he loves the bonding time he spends with Aunt Krissy and that's why she's his favorite Aunt. Anthony asks Aunt Krissy if they can play again this weekend.

Aunt Krissy says "Of course."

Anthony says then she only has to spend 15 minutes in the crate.

Just then Lauren comes to the top of the stairwell and yells "Come on boys. Time to go."

Anthony and Paulie reply "Come on Mom, we are still having fun with Super Krissy."

Lauren retorts with "Super Krissy has suffered enough for one day."

Anthony and Paulie reply in unison "Fine Mom."

They feverishly start packing up their bondage supplies. Anthony puts all the ropes in his "$" pillowcase and Paulie puts all the bondage accessories in his "$" pillowcase. They start to run towards the staircase and then Anthony stops. He starts picking up the Super Krissy costume and one by one places it into his "$" pillowcase.

Super Krissy pleads with her nephew not to take her clothes.

Anthony tells her to try to stop him.

She replies with she can't.

Anthony tells her he isn't completely heartless and pulls the keys out of his pocket. He tosses them over by the door of the crate but still a foot and a half out of reach for Super Krissy.

A car horn can be heard in the distance.

Anthony says he has to go and exits up the stair case.

Super Krissy fights with her bound wrists but still hasn't made any progress and her hands are sweaty from the socks that encase them. She inches around until her back is against the gate. She sticks her hands out the gate and reaches for the keys.

She reaches and feels them just within her grasp but moves them slightly further away. She closes her eyes and extends as far as she can. If only she didn't have the socks on her hands she could grasp the keys and unlock herself from the crate. "Just a little more," Super Krissy mutters. "Just a little..."

Super Krissy's sentence gets cut off by a red ball gag that gets buckled in behind her. She turns around and sees me standing over her.

I reach down for the keys and ask if these were what she was looking for.

Super Krissy mumbles "Yes please."

I unlock the padlock and pull the bound sexy red head out of the crate. I march her to the bedroom for a primal pounding. After we make love, we cuddle and I ask her what her nephews did to her.

12