Abroad Ch. 04

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
1.3k words
4.69
2.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

One morning after feeding her a light meal (hardly anything, it seemed to her) Stefan and Inge laid an oilcloth on the floor and told her to lie on it. She obeyed, mystified, and her masters went upstairs.

Half an hour later she heard noises. People talking. The cellar door opening and the sound of feet. She looked up to see her three brothers: Robert, large athletic Herman and wiry little Jason following her masters. Each of them had something in their hand that she did not recognize.

They did not tell her to rise, so she lay and watched.

Stefan explained that he needed her in marketable condition a month from now. Other than that, they could do what they liked.

Jason led off. He opened his pants.

When he was younger, she used to spank him. Now she knelt on the floor and took him in her mouth.

His nickname was Speedy and he lived up to it.

Robert was next. He was slower and she was able to play him with her tongue while he swelled in size. Soon he discharged into her as well. She lowered her head in submission to him.

Herman was third; they had been friends in a way, though she was critical and quick to correct him for the smallest misdeed. He wanted her rear.

He pointed to the end of the wooden bench and Stefan made her bend over it, then straddled the other end and held her head up by the chin to watch her face as she was penetrated.

She pulled her cheeks wide with bound hands and feared she would scream, but to her surprise he moved slowly into the entrance.

She enjoyed his presence in her as he proceeded up to his full length. It was comforting, a communion unlike Paul's rough wooing. She moaned a little and almost purred as he took her with growing passion.

When at last he came in her she sighed; the boy she used to chastise had become a man and the user of her body. He remained in her a minute before withdrawing and joining his brothers. Stefan told her to lie face down.

Each of them uncoiled a leather strap like a long belt and stood over her.

Rae grew afraid as they stepped back, one on either side of her and one behind, and raised the straps. Robert nodded and they began beating her with heavy strokes.

Rae hoped their recent shared experience would persuade them to be lenient. It did not; if anything it invigorated them.

She cried out again and again until her voice failed, then wept helplessly as they reduced her flesh to a mass of dark bruises. Soon her back, her buttocks and thighs were crossed with red and black stripes. A little blood trickled from the edges, but it was caught by the oilcloth and did not stain the floor.

Herman and Robert took their shirts off; this was hot work. Jason kept his on and continued to cover her with stripes until they returned.

Inge pointed out where they missed a spot here and there; on her right buttock, at the top of a thigh, and they repaired the omissions. By the end of the hour she had no place intact larger than a postage stamp.

Stefan went out and returned with a jug of water and some bottles of beer. Robert and Herman took the beer, but Jason drank only water.

"Saving yourself, eh?" asked Herman and he nodded; the best was yet to come. By now Rae heard none of this; she was lost in her agony, tears pouring onto the cloth and mingling with the red drops.

Inge kicked her and told her to roll over on her back; this is what Jason was saving himself for. She looked up at him for any sign of pity; there was none, only a smile of anticipation. Herman was wiping his face with a towel and Robert had turned away; she could not read their expressions.

They returned, stretched, took up their straps and set to work. Herman quickly reduced her soft breasts to a mass of contusions.

Jason had her thighs, and the base of her belly. He brought the strap down on it just so.

Rae thought she had no more power left in her voice, but she screamed when it struck her. And again.

Herman said something above her to him and laughed. He struck harder.

He paused, and she was reminded of Robert who was doing her belly and torso. He had worked down almost to Jason's territory. Inge pointed to an uninjured area and he corrected it.

By noon they were finished. Stefan and Inge shook their hands and thanked them. Would they like their sister to kiss the straps?

Jason would; he held it to her lips, swollen from screaming, and she kissed it from end to end. Robert and Herman were content with a single spot.

Her mind wandered feverishly. This was her payback for years of insults and abuse. She hoped it was enough; if not, she was here at their mercy to come and do it again.

Stefan went upstairs and returned with a tray of sandwiches. The brothers sat in a circle around her and had lunch.

The three chatted about her, a rigid disciplinarian when they were boys. She punished them harshly for the smallest infraction of her rules. They all dreamed of a day like this.

The smell of food tormented her. She caught the fragrance of ham, mustard, pickles; even the bread and butter, or did she imagine that?

Jason held his sandwich just above her nose. She opened her mouth reflexively and he pulled it away laughing.

She looked hungry, he said.

Yes, replied Stefan; we gave her a small breakfast today. You don't want to thrash a girl with a full stomach.

They all thought that made sense.

Jason took a pellet of pet food and dropped it into her open mouth. She thanked him.

Call me sir, he said.

Yes sir, thank you sir.

She hoped he would give her more but he did not. Instead he stood over her with one foot on her belly in triumph. She felt the tread of his shoe on her injured skin.

Robert stood up and kicked her. Don't break any ribs, said Stefan.

They finished their lunch and left.

Alone now with her owners, she heard Stefan speaking. Perhaps they should hang her by her wrists to dry; she was covered with cuts and bruises from her neck to her knees.

No, said Inge, she needs to feel her punishment. Every time she moves a new spot will ache; it will be good for her.

Stefan agreed and they left her on the oilcloth till evening.

After an hour, sense returned to her head. Inge was right; this was her "thrashing", they should not dilute the effect of the lesson.

It was to convince her they were serious; if she failed after this, it would be the garrote and the renderer.

She deserved to be reminded of every harsh word or deed her brothers had to endure from her. She depended on their kindness for any limit to her punishment.

At dinnertime, Inge returned with a nippled water bottle and let Rae suck on it before spooning some nutritional paste into her mouth. Rae thanked her and she left her girl in darkness for the night.

The next morning, she was just barely able to stand up. Inge led her to the toilet. While she used it, Stefan rolled up the oilcloth; her wounds had dried, she could lie on the rough concrete, it would do her good.

She collapsed on the floor beside the toilet. She did not have the strength to crawl over to her bowls so they spoon-fed her and watered her from a bottle.

She smiled weakly up at them in gratitude. They were so thoughtful, caring for her in this condition, she loved them both. How lucky she was.

Stefan and Inge looked at other. The thrashing had been a success; they were pleased.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers