All Comments on 'ABS Pounding'

by CronicCruiser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT

Love to have been me. YUM YUM YUM

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
VERY HOT READ

But was to fast, with little set up information but I guess that is a fact with most ABS's.

I prefer to start out at the ABS than move to there bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

People might think your story moved to fast, but that is how it can happen. I will never let a stranger bareback me, but I have taken several condom covered cocks in a few minutes. I love the wildness if the rooms. Guys are just looking to get off, and take and give where it is. I love to be watched while having sex. I love to perform. More hot stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs Editing

Love the story. Love getting fucked and sucked in an ABS but it is distracting to have to work around the typos and incorrect works sprinkled throughout. I would have been kept more in the moment and maybe cum jerking to this if not distracted by this problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love ABS

Hot story, I had good luck at my ABS one night . I know it’s wrong to do bear back but when you’re caught up in the moment it happens. My night started out with sharing a booth with a guy with glory holed on both sides to me sucking five guys off on one side and my ass backed up to the other and receiving six loads deep inside me from the other. It was heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I wanna be a whore on the floor of a porno bookstore" A little line that I sing when thinking how much fun it'd be to do this stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCronicCruiser@CronicCruiser
Cruising for sex. My stories are all action and no plot. Just like a good porno movie.