All Comments on 'Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder Ch. 01'

by DizzySteinway

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to read more.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

Really good start. The people seem real and the situations plausible. Keep it coming. 5* (so far).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start, nice pace

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

More, please.

You have captured the feel of real people doing their best to live their lives despite potholes and politics. Top-drawer writing.

DedZone69DedZone69over 2 years ago

I like the stories where the authors put the characters on equal import to the sex. Good start. Really enjoy Laura and Richard. Look forward to seeing where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What?

What a strange place to leave this. If this is part 1, you haven't said so and it just ended abruptly as he walked off.

DizzySteinwayDizzySteinwayover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the kind comments! Sorry Anon if it wasn't clear, yes this is Part 1 of 3. I know it isn't long enough to justify being a multi-part story, but I wanted to get your feedback as I went. The second part is on its way and should be up here in a few days.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

Certainly the end to this story felt very sudden, but you wrote in the note, first thing, that it’s a three-part. The abrupt end builds the anticipation! The story has a very dark feeling to me, but the character development is going very well. You’ve used the setting well to build that dark, hopeless feeling. I’m really looking forward to reading the rest of the story, with hope that it will brighten up.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finish the story! It starts wwell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDizzySteinway@DizzySteinway
22 Followers
Crime-busting jazz singer. Or maybe I'm just a person who occasionally gets the typewriter out.

SIMILAR Stories