Absinthe and the Schoolgirl

Story Info
Transgirl enjoys Girltime, a party and a little deception.
14.7k words
4.71
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absinthe and the Schoolgirl

or Girltime at the Hideaway (Episodes 3, 4, & 5)

by Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Here are the next couple of Episodes of 'Girltime' with Sabrina, Misty and Chan. Sabrina gets ready for her new career, and tries to make the most of her sabbatical. But first there is music, ha... there is always music... I hope YOU like it...

***

Episode 3

***

Dusty Springfield was playing. She was always a nine and a half.

'I don't know what it is that makes me love you so

I only know I never want to let you go'

My closet was so organized, dresses on the left, skirts in the middle, and tops and blouses on the right. My shoes were in their original boxes lined up along the floor. I wish I had more room, I wish I had a closet with windows. Mmm, I would love that, In my next life, I am having windows.

'Cause you started something, oh, can't you see?'

The week was going to be so busy, busy. But I didn't care I had on music, I had speakers all over my room, all over my house. One button on my laptop and I could access them all.

"That ever since we met you've had a hold on me

It happens to be true, I only want to be with you"

I set it up last summer, gave me something to occupy my time while the wife, Lillian was hanging with the boyfriend, Chester. But now I was busy, busy, with no time for unimportant things only time for friends, only time for Ross, Dr. P., more exercise, my new job, and of course, Susan, who wanted me to come into the lawyer's office. She wanted to have lunch and go over some things, I couldn't wait.

I wore a smart black turtleneck and a gray skirt with matching sandals. Chan, from the salon, told me not to wear pantyhose with these heels. I also had on my smaller hoops, my business look was perfect but my boobs were still nice and big. I couldn't wait to check my watch, check my phone. I wanted everyone to see a busy, busy 'woman.'

*

It was quite quiet for a Monday afternoon.

"Hi, anybody here?"

"Come in." Susan was waiting for me in her office. "I got some good news and some great news. Do you want to get a cappuccino first or do you want it now?" She smiled.

"Cappucino then news, that's how they do it in the movies."

We went to the cafeteria and sat way in the back, away from the partners and the salmon secretarial pond. Susan laid out everything on the sticky table. "The good news first, your name will be official on the first of next month along with all of your government and state documents. Sign here, and here, Miss Sabrina Giselle Langton."

"That's so wonderful," I smiled. I was getting closer to becoming who I have always wanted to be. I was wondering how I was going to tell Lillian, but I suddenly didn't even care, and I knew she wouldn't either.

"The great news," She said as she got up and sat on her desk in front of me. "There are four bids for your software company, Jukt, one is from Apple."

"Really? I wasn't expecting such a big deal."

She stood up. "Well, it is. Thirty-five million is the highest bid, but forty-six from Apple."

"I don't want to sell to Apple, I want my employees to stay, everyone loves it there, it's a nice place to work. Apple will just absorb it and change everything." I started to panic. "Am I doing the right thing, should I just try to run it, still?"

Susan looked through her folder, she pulled out a couple of pages. "Mmm, I suggest... hmmm..." She thought. "You sell it for the thirty-five, we finish our cappuccinos, then you move on to the next venture."

"Done."

***

When Tuesday came, I was all sorts of excited, about my first day as a Hideaway hostess. Just one quick stop to say hello to Misty and Chan and then I would be spending the rest with Ross. I couldn't wait.

I felt fantastic, with more music, and a simple long-sleeved sweater dress, blue-gray with a geometrical pattern. The hem came just above my knees. I was wearing four-inch gray pumps and my favorite hoop earrings. I wanted to start a little on the conservative side before introducing some of my more interesting and sexy outfits. Just catching my reflection in the mirror was so intoxicating. I kept on waving to myself and myself kept waving back, didn't she know I shouldn't be distracted on my first day?

My lips were dark red matching my long nails, it was my only little sexy indulgence. Well, the only thing that people could see. I was just another 'woman' getting ready for work, that's all, no big deal. I still smiled continuously at myself in the mirror, I was beyond happy, and then... I wasn't.

"What are you rushing around for?" I forgot Lillian was home and I made the mistake of making coffee. She was coming in from the porch. "And why do you look like a fucking school teacher?"

"I'm going to work," I told her. I didn't want to tell her, it just came out. I felt it was the wrong thing to say, but it was too late, I didn't have coffee yet.

"You are not going to work like that, I know everyone at your company. I don't want them to see you dressed up like some fucking sissy. Stay home!" She was scrutinizing my outfit, but I knew it was perfect, I checked with the girls last night.

"Um, I got a hostess job at a restaurant."

"You what?" She stood there looking at me like I was crazy. "You got to be kidding me... a hostess, shit. I thought you were taking a break, you said you needed this sabbatical. Now you are working as a hostess? What are you fucking kiddin' me?"

"It's only a couple of days a week."

"You are ridiculous, and don't let Chester see you like this, he has no respect for you as it is." She then threw the mail at me. "Here... Fuck!" I don't know why she was suddenly so interested or mad, she was probably only worried I would somehow embarrass her.

I was a little upset as I picked up the mail, but the thought of being with Ross all day superseded it.

***

"Hello welcome to The Hideaway," The very large Elaine, said that was one of the only lines I needed to utter at my job. The others were; "How many in your party," and "Follow me." I was thinking I could handle that, even highly excited in high heels. Especially in high heels.

Ross watched as Elaine trained me for my new position, I was pretty delighted. Beforehand I went across the street to just visit the women but Chan decided to re-do my hair. She parted it on the side and it met on my right shoulder, showing off my golden hoop. I looked way too cute, the girls said I was going to be very popular today and I couldn't wait to find out what that meant.

Before I trained with Elaine, I went to see the boss, well um, Ross. I knocked and he told me to come in. I love that he stood up as I got closer. "Mr. Marler? I'm ready to work." I was shy I had my hands in front of my face, I was shifting from one heel to another.

I could tell he was a little nervous, I don't think he was expecting me to come in all shy and girlie. "Um, yes, sit down."

It's funny how this past weekend I had his hard cock in my hands and his tongue in my mouth and now he was all business. I decided I was going to have fun with it. "I'm a little nervous sir, I'm sorry. I wish I wore something a little shorter."

"Um, no that's okay, it's short enough. Sabrina sit, relax. Do you want a drink?"

I smiled "Maybe later. Maybe two, a lot later." I stood up and walked to the other side of his desk and sat down. I crossed my legs and bit my lip. My fingers played in my hair.

He watched as I wiggled my bottom, moving his pens and papers with my ass, knocking over his empty coffee mug, making him believe I was trying to get more comfortable.

"You look so good, it is going to be hard getting anything done today." He smiled.

"Really? Is there anything I can do about it? I mean anything, sir? I'm here to please."

And then it was just us, I moved onto his lap and he was kissing me and playing with my hair. He rubbed my breasts and kissed my neck. I bounced a little on his lap wondering if he would like it and if it would make him excited. I wasn't going to leave this office without him cumming.

I kissed him, his lips, and then his mouth, it felt wonderful. I needed this in my life, I needed more positive reinforcement. "Thank you again. Thank you for letting me do this." I told him as he kissed me and I pushed down on his cock, feeling him through the thin dress. His manhood was so hard, pressing through his gaberdine and against my ass. His hand slipped under my dress and onto my pantyhose, I felt him make his way to my panties. He started rubbing me, I acted all surprised.

"Mmm, Mr. Marler do you treat all your employees this good?" I cooed in his ear as he laughed.

I rotated my ass, feeling his cock grow and throb. I watched his eyes as his hands made thier way on my body.

"Ohhh.." Then he started to cum. I was so excited I made him spurt into his dress slacks. I rubbed his chest and played with his hair some more as we made out, squeaking in his chair with wheels. Now I could relax for the rest of the day. Just another Tuesday, letting the boss play with my legs and breasts.

*

I dusted myself off and headed to the front door. I felt so much more alive after being with Ross, so much more sexy, more interesting, and ready to take on the customers, and the day. The distant memory of Lillian's angst was very far behind me.

At eleven-thirty some lunch customers came in and very pregnant Elaine helped me escort them to tables. Once she was satisfied I understood the basics she left me to it. I was now officially one of the hostesses, I was more than thrilled, I had a perfect feminine job.

Soon I was quite busy, but I never got tired of smiling. I introduced myself to everyone who came in. "Hi, I'm the new girl, Sabrina, make sure you tell the bartender I am doing a great job." I would wink and smile. Everybody seemed to be having fun, having a great day. I was hoping I was making it slightly better. After lunch, it quieted down but later more people came just to sit at the bar.

While I was waiting outside, waving to the cars a man came in asking for the owner, he was carrying a cooler.

"Hi, I'm from 'Over There Brewery.'"

I looked behind him, trying to be cute, "Over there?" I pointed.

"Ha, maybe just a little further." He smiled and put down his cooler. "I was hoping to see if they would serve my beer here. I'm not doing too good today." The man told me with a sad smile. I went in first to check with Brian and then I brought the man to the corner of the bar, Misty's spot. And then left them to go back to my post.

The Hideaway was suddenly quite busy and I filled up most of the tables in the main restaurant area. I was having fun. I was completely over my nervousness, actually, I couldn't believe I was worried about meeting so many people today, everyone was so lovely. Chan and Misty came to visit me to make sure I wasn't messing up and putting people in the kitchen or the insurance office next door.

"I have been using my GPS just in case," I told them with a smile.

As they left Chan yelled from across the street. "Don't get too comfortable, there is always room for advancement, ha-ha."

*

The man from the brewery was saying goodbye to Brian and Ross, As I was erasing some of the specials we ran out of, off the blackboard outside.

"How did it go?"

He made a face, "Eh, they said they don't have another empty tap for another beer."

"Mmm. Is your beer great?"

"Ha, it is."

I wondered. "We get a lot of people in and out of here all day. Mmm, why don't you just give them a keg? I will put something on the blackboard here, I have just a little power but don't tell anyone." I shrugged. "It will be good to get the name out on the street. No?" I giggled.

"I don't know?" He said.

"It will be given away or sold and people will be drinking your beer in a popular bar, with a popular hostess, in a popular part of LA. Just a thought."

"You know what? Okay. I'll bring one over, what do we have to lose? I will put your name on it. In bright red marker." He laughed, I gave him my name. It was probably the closest thing he had to luck all day.

***

I was getting ready to go, letting the next hostess take over when I spotted a familiar face.

"How was the first day?" Pavani asked as she walked up to the front of the Hideaway.

"Better than I would have ever imagined." I smiled and hugged her. I told her Ross hung the picture, 'Strange Wine' that she gifted me, and I showed her the shot I took of it on my phone.

"Saturday we are having a party at my house, I want you to come and see all the lovely pieces I have. I want someone to come who will appreciate it, haha. Everyone else will be there for the food and drinks, haha."

"Oh my God, really?"

"Of course. You will brighten up the party, tell the boss, heh. Plus I want you to meet my two sons, I want to show them off to a pretty woman. I also have something of a surprise." She winked and waved goodbye.

***

This week I was having so much fun. I avoided Lillian and Chester as much as possible. I started using my side door of the house more, they didn't even know if I was home or not. As long as I kept the music low.

I realized all I had to do was keep the house relatively clean and full of the type of food they usually eat in the fridge, then they would leave me alone. I still did their laundry and got their dry cleaning, they kept me busy but I didn't mind. As long as I didn't have to talk to them life was so wonderful.

The next time at work, Thursday at the Hideaway I met so many more people. The bar was much more crowded than on Tuesday, it was more fun and noisier. I took a break and was invited to hang out with three men who worked next door at the Insurance office. Bill, Derek, and Hutch told me they usually came in for late lunch on Mondays and Fridays but they wanted to meet the new hostess.

"Ooh, I hope I get to meet her too. I heard so much about her." I kidded with them, I looked around.

Brian said they have been coming in for years.

While I was hovering at the bar the man from 'Over There' walked in, and I greeted him like we had known each other for years. Brian immediately hooked the tap up to his keg. My name was bright red on the top of it. Soon the six of us were drinking something hazy and bitter, it was quite wonderful.

"What do we call this beer?" Brian asked the brewer.

"Sabrina's Hazy Red IPA, of course."

Of course.

***

Saturday

Ross was all excited to be going to the Vasa's, he figured he would meet so many people who would book parties and meetings at the Hideaway. He was all ready to give prices and menu ideas, he was very happy that I let him accompany me.

"You better be nice to me or I might take Brian instead." I would then smile, I was turning into a flirt.

Friday during Girltime I told Misty and Chan about the party and they insisted I come into the salon beforehand to get ready.

I walked out of the shower at their salon in two towels, one around my hair and another around my body. They put me in a strapless beige bra, corset, panties, and nude seamless pantyhose. Chan fixed my hair giving me a high ponytail, I was nervous, I wanted my hair in my face. I realized long ago that I could always hide behind my bangs or long wig if I got nervous. I was usually nervous.

I turned left, then right looking at my ponytail in the mirror. "Chan, do I look okay? I don't know if I am comfortable showing my ugly face this much."

She stood behind me, I could see her scrunched face in the mirror. "You have got to be kidding me." She hit me on the head with her brush.

"Oww."

She then put on my makeup, paying attention mostly to my eyes. She gave me longer than-usual false lashes and a slight pink eyeshadow. I was still nervous. Misty put dangling earrings on me, they were long ovals with gold hearts at the bottom. They were very feminine. Then I was given dark pink lips, they always looked larger and plumper when I went to the salon.

Chan stood behind me. "Well? Still nervous?"

"Nope?" I was but I didn't want to tell her that. I didn't want to get hit again. I shook my head more vigorously, I wanted to see how my earrings bounced around my cheeks anyway. Then they showed me my dress and I got tense all over again. It was a strapless dark pink party dress. It matched my lips and long nails perfectly. Chan slid it up my body and zipped me up in the back. The dress was full and frilly and the hem came to a couple of inches above my knees. The top completely covered my breasts. The women put only my C-cup forms in and I looked perfect. I held onto Chan as I slipped on my five-inch nude pumps with a slight platform. I looked like I could be ready for a party.

"Should I be showing so much skin?" I asked innocently. studying my shoulders and arms in the mirror.

"Do you want me to get the brush?" Chan looked at me a little too excited, ready to start hitting me again.

"No, I'm fine."

It was now the three of us in front of the mirror, I wish I was more like them. Just glancing at them in the reflection, they had so much confidence and charisma, they were both stunning. I hope at least a little of their confidence was rubbing off on me, I wish I could bottle it and spray it on with my perfume. I would share it with everybody. I then put on a little bit of my Chanel and a squirt of breath freshener.

They were both smiling at me. "I should win an award." Chan mentioned while she fluffed my ponytail, "I turned a hostess into a diva. Make sure you fill my tip jar." She laughed as she gave me my nude clutch, filled with things she said I would need. By the time Ross came to collect me, I wasn't nervous anymore, mainly because he loved my shoulders.

***

Ross took my hand as he helped me into his car, I loved this. I loved being the passenger. I slipped in, my clutch in my lap, my legs crossed. I smiled at him, I was having fun already. Living with Lillian was so tough, actually, it was hard work. Once she discovered I was transgendered it was all downhill. She was nasty, she was arrogant, she did nothing but curse at me. She said I ruined her life but look at all the money she made while we were married. She benefitted from my business. She even met a man, someone who I assumed loved her. And not only that, I did all of the housework, and her laundry and all she had to do was pay the bills. She would never trust me with any money. Plus they had sex so much more than when I was involved, but that could have been my fault. I certainly didn't even like her anymore, I'm not even sure I ever did, she just convinced me it was time to get married. I used to be such a pushover, but now... I was going to a party.

I had to focus. I was looking at Ross, he was so handsome, he was so assured of himself, now he was stuck with me, Chan, and Misty's little project. He was getting over his deceased girlfriend and now he had to deal with me, a nervous, needy transgirl. "Ross?" I had to ask, I had to make sure I was reading our situation correctly. "Are you having fun? I mean in general."

He looked at me, he looked quite concerned that I was crazy or on the stranger side of things. Misty always told me I was weird and I was used to this look. They must compare notes with each other because it was way too similar.

"I am." He reached over and kissed me. "I think I might be having too much fun, is that a thing?"

"It is. When you are not having too much fun anymore, I want you to tell me, okay? Then I can call for some backup."

He laughed, "Okay." I thought it was a weird thing to tell him, but I wasn't kidding as we headed to the Hills.

*

Ross helped me out of the car, I gripped his hand. I stood up in my little dress and heels and felt the soft breeze on my stockings. I felt so femme, so tall, so much like a girl, what if someone realized I wasn't? What would happen if someone looked at me funny, or said something I wasn't prepared for? My mind was suddenly on overload, this was why I sometimes stayed hidden in my room.