Absolute Sex Sessions Ch. 05

Story Info
So amazing, anything goes...
4.2k words
4.43
2.6k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect Threesome

A few weeks go by from our last session and the buildup till the next is killing me. I know that this just a sexual tryst thing but my mind gets flooded with ideas and thoughts to make each session bigger then the last.

My cell phone rings with a carefully chosen ringtone specifically for Kylie.

"Hey Kylie," I say as I answer the call after a few rings as not to seem too excited to hear from her.

"Will you be home this afternoon?" she asks knowing I'm not there at the moment.

"Yes I should be there around one, I'm just finishing some errands," I reply.

"Ok, cause the guys took the kids to the lake and Hanna and I are in need of a session," she says with a giggle of excitement.

"Nice, an afternoon session with you two hotties.. can't wait," I reply. "I may run a little late but feel free to get in through the back door, it's unlocked."

"Great!" She exclaims. "We'll see you there!"

My mind starts racing with the thoughts of attempting to raise the excitement a little more this time. I reach in my pocket for the " Blue" pill. I got these to increase my stamina in our sessions as I want to be able to please them a little longer then I know I'll be able to. Just the thoughts of these two fine MILFs lying on my bed naked wanting me to work them every which way imaginable is already making my member swell. It will be an hour till I get home anyway so the timing will be perfect.

I get home at approximately 1:30 with a few packages in tow.

"Hi I'm back," I state as I walk through the door and notice their shoes in the hallway.

No response, as I move to the kitchen to place the bags on the counter.

"Hello?" as I walk to my bedroom.

"Oh my!" I exclaim wide eyed as I see both Kylie and Hanna naked on my bed. Hanna spread eagle at the head of the bed with Kylie "examining" Hanna's wet pussy.

"We were a little bored waiting for you," says Kylie with a smile. "So we decided to try something that Hanna hasn't before."

"It is an awesome view!" I state as my cock starts filling out my shorts at the sight of Kylie's ass in the air, her vaginal lips wet with excitement, as she flicks her tongue around Hanna's womanhood. Her fingers spreading Hanna's lips with ease showing Hanna's agreeable response to the stimulation.

"Mind if I sit and watch for a little while?" I ask as I remove my clothing and move toward the bed.

"Only if you stroke that swollen cock of yours while watching," says Hanna as she eyes my stiff dick that has sprung to attention.

"Oh that's a welcome sight!" says Kylie before returning her attention to pleasuring her friend.

I kneel on the corner of the bed with cock in hand, slowly stroking from base to wet tip. I don't think I've ever felt it this hard or big before.

I have a great view of both Kylie's ass and pussy as well as the kitty eating show the girls are putting on.

"Oh yea, oh yea," Hanna moans as Kylie presses her lips to Hanna's clit between tongue flicks.

"Mmmmnn, so good," Kylie moans enjoying the taste of her friend and the reactions she is hearing.

"Yea this feels so good!" states Hanna closing her eyes enjoying the skills Kylie is showing.

Hanna's feet start rubbing along Kylie's back as she takes in the moment. No doubt that Kylie has had some experience with women. I wonder if she ever did this with my ex-wife.

The show is so hot, watching these two hot beautiful women enjoying the moment with each other. I continue to stroke my cock base to tip, lubed with pre-cum.

"oh... mmnnn... yes just like that... mmnnnn," Hanna's breaths getting deeper. "She's so good at that."

Hanna pulls on her nipples as she views the performance I'm putting on, stroking my cock slowly as I enjoy watching them.

"Oh this is so hot, this is fucking awesome!... oh... feels so good!" Hanna says licking her lips, eyes looking down at her friend licking and tongue probing away, and then back toward my cock. "It looks so hard."

"Its real hard", I say to myself as I watch Kylie eat her friends pussy and Hanna getting so aroused. My cock definitely wants to do a little probing of its own.

"You taste so good," Kylie moans as she kisses and tongue lashes Hanna's clit.

I move a little closer to get a better view of the action.

"Look at that cock," says Hanna enthusiastically.

Kylie turns and grabs my cock as she licks and sucks the tip.

"What are the rules for today?" I state trying to sound calm as Kylie's tongue and mouth on the tip feels amazing!

"We came to a decision this morning...," starts Hanna.

"No rules, anything goes today," Kylie finishes, looking up at me licking her lips.

"What?" I exclaim as if I didn't hear them correctly.

"We decided to just go for it all today," says Hanna. "We want to feel the experience of whatever develops today"

"This is just another sexual experimentation session," says Kylie as she continues to stroke my cock. "As long as you are ok with it."

Now I know I've stated before that I wouldn't be that guy for a woman to cheat on her husband with, but the opportunity is too good to resist. Besides, it appears that their relationships with their husbands have been better then ever since we started these sessions.

"I'm ok, as long as it doesn't go beyond these four walls," I reply.

"Great," says Hanna as she gets on her knees with Kylie and both work my cock with their tongues and mouth.

Both of them moaning and taking turns licking up and down my shaft.

"Fuck this is good," I moan as Hanna deep throats my hard cock.

"Holy shit its so hard and big today," Kylie remarks as she tugs on my ball sack watching Hanna gag a little.

Hanna stops for some air as Kylie now hits the back of her throat with my hardness.

"It's so hard watching you two with those beautiful pussies."

"You really do think so?" remarks Hanna.

"Hells yeah," I tell her. "They are both perfect."

I lay down flat on the bed as both of them work my package over.

Kylie continues to suck and tongue my cock as Hanna rubs her clit.

Kylie really knows how to suck a cock well. It feels so good. She takes a break holding the shaft as Hanna goes down on me now.

"Fuck you guys really know how to make a cock feel good," I state loving the attention I'm receiving.

Hanna is rubbing her pussy as she continues to work my dick with her mouth.

"My cock would love a taste of that pussy," as I look into Hanna's eyes.

"Yea sit on that cock," Kylie tells Hanna.

"Yea?" Hanna replies as she moves to straddle my cock reverse cowgirl.

Kylie smiles as she helps to guide my cock into Hanna's dripping pussy.

Kylie sits back facing her pussy towards me as she watches Hanna slowly moving up and down my cock.

She starts rubbing her wetness up and down her pussy moaning along with Hanna.

"Aghh... ohhh... yes... ohh," Hanna moans stroking my cock with her pussy driving it in deeper with each thrust.

"Oh yes, this was worth the wait," I exclaim as Hanna grips my cock with each up stroke.

Kylie loves watching her friend riding the cock as she starts to finger herself in sync with each stroke.

"oh... ummm... so fucking hot," she says watching Hanna slide up and down my pole.

"Yea... ohhhh, " Hanna mutters as her hips start gyrating as well. She starts to work Kylie's clit with her thumb as Kylie continues to probe her hole.

"Oh... mnnnn feels so good...keep going," Kylie whimpers to Hanna.

Hanna obliges as she moves faster up and down my cock. Its so hot watching from behind as her wet pussy slides up and down the length of my cock.

Kylie sits up to watch Hanna impaling herself on my dick. "Oh that's fucking Hot! I want to taste your cum on his cock."

"Let me taste that pussy," Kylie says as she takes my cock out of Hanna and proceeds to suck all of Hanna's juices off it.

Her own saliva adding additional lubrication, she slides my cock back into Hanna.

"Yeah... ohhh Fuck...," exclaims Hanna as the head drives back into her hole.

"Oh, yeah..," Kylie says watching the cock slide in again.

"Oh my God yes... aghh," smiles Kylie as Hanna moans with each thrust. " It looks so fucking good!"

Kylie, kneeling on the bed reaches back and starts to rub her pussy, watching her friend moaning and grinding on my hard cock.

I'm playing with Hanna's feet, holding them as she bounces up and down, sliding back and and forth. I can feel her curling her toes with each deep moan.

I'm so glad I took that pill earlier because at this point I would have already exploded with a huge load. This moment is so hot and feels so fucking good.

"oh... mnnnm... oh.. yes... ohh," Hanna moans, continuing to ride me.

Kylie smiles at me as she continues to work her pussy.

"OH Fuck... ummmm," Hanna moans as she slides up and off my cock.

Kylie takes my shaft. "Hanna, taste your pussy. It's so good."

Hanna shows a little hesitation at this point but then takes my cock in her mouth. She moans as she slurps up her cum off my shaft.

"Umm I like it," she says as she looks at Kylie. " I want to see you ride him now."

Kylie and Hanna trade places with Kylie now reverse cowgirl. I love this position and would have nutted for a second time by now if it wasn't for the pill.

Hanna goes down on my cock a few more times before guiding it to Kylie's entrance.

"Yes...oh fuck...ummm," Kylie says as the head of my cock slides into her. Her pussy feels so tight as she moves slowly down the shaft.

"Oh... this cock feels so good," as she slides up and down.

"That looks really good," states Hanna as she watches the action. She moves herself spread eagle in front of Kylie. Kylie starts to play with Hanna's pussy while riding my cock.

"Oh yeah that feels so good.. oh yeah.. ohhh," they both moan with each rub of the pussy and thrust back on my cock.

The scene of these two with the feeling of my throbing cock makes me want to just ravage them both in sexual ecstasy.

Hanna leans into Kylie for a deep kiss as Kylie inserts two fingers inside Hanna. They make out with each other while Kylie slides up and down my throbbing shaft.

"It feels so big and hard," Kylie remarks again. "ohhh... mnnnn... so fucking good."

"ohhh fuck... ohhh I'm gonna cum," shrieks Hanna as Kylie works the Gspot with her fingers. " oh fuckkk!"

Kylie rides my cock harder as she makes her friend cum all over her fingers.

Hanna's legs tremble and her eyes roll back letting the orgasm flow all over.

"Oh my God yeah," Kylie says tasting the cum from her fingers.

My cock slides out and Hanna moves over to taste her friend's cum on my penis.

"Mnnnnn taste so good," she says licking her lips as she puts me back inside Kylie. A few more pumps in and out and she pulls it out again to taste.

"I love the taste of her too," I remark. "Why do you think I don't mind going down on you two."

Kylie impales herself on me once more bouncing up and down, stroking my cock with the walls of her pussy.

"oh yes... oh yes..," Kylie says with each stroke. "It feels so good... ohh."

"I want to taste her again," Hanna states. "I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I do."

They make out again as Kylie slides off of me. She lays back on the bed spreading her legs to allow Hanna access for more cum tasting.

With Hanna's ass in the air, I move up to enter her from behind.

"oh... mmnnn," Hanna moans as I thrust my hips forward, pushing my tip beyond the entrance of that wet pussy.

Kylie watches with excitement as Hanna licks and sucks her pussy lips and I move deeper into Hanna.

Oh... fuck... oh I'm loving this...fuck," Kylie reacts to her friend eating her pussy and me pleasuring Hanna.

Breathing is getting deeper, moans loader as I continue to move in and out of Hanna. My thumb starts massaging her tiny asshole as I take long deep thrusts.

"ohhhh... mnnnn... ohhhh," she responds to my efforts.

"Oh fuck... so hot.. so good," Kylie closes her eyes engrossed in the moment.

I plunge deeper and speed up the pace a little as I take advantage of being able to last longer then normal. My balls slapping her clit with each forward thrust.

"oh yeah, just like that... ohhh fuck," Hanna moans. "I love that cock!"

Kylie looks up and we catch each others gaze. She looks like she's ready to cum herself as she watches me slam her friend from behind. Hanna eagerly eating out her friend while fingering her insides.

"oh... mnnn... oh fuck... keep going," she yells grinding her pussy into Hanna's face.

I continue to thrust, totally wrecking Hanna's pussy, grabbing and slapping her ass. This feels all too good.

"Fuck," I moan between breaths, sliding deep inside her soft wet pussy.

"You fuck that so good," Kylie observes watching Hanna grind back on my cock.

Hanna pauses to breath and moan as she feels herself peaking to orgasm.

"Oh Fuck Yes you're gonna make me cum," she moans as I pump my cock faster and faster inside. I can feel the walls of her vagina getting tighter.

"oh yeah... oh yeah.. God I'm..," is all she could manage to say as her orgasm takes hold and her pussy pulsates around my cock.

"oh fuck," Kylie watches Hanna overcome in the moment. She looks up at me as if to say "I want you to do that to me too."

"oh... oh," Hanna moans as she slides back on my cock once more slowly grinding her hips. "I'm soo Fucking wet."

I slowly start to fuck her from behind again grabbing her hips as she goes down on Kylie determined to make her cum as well.

Kylie lifts her legs higher, feet in the air as Hanna goes down on her with more enthusiasm then ever.

Licking and thrusting her tongue inside her friends hole, she knows Kylie is close.

"Oh fuck just like that.. oh yes... oh yes," Kylie screams as Hanna works her friend to orgasm. I continue to pound Hanna in my favorite position.

"OH yeah... yes... yes... yes!" her stomach crunches and her toes curl as the wave of her orgasm comes crashing down. Her eyes roll back, and for a moment she is speechless.

I'm soo hard right now having watch both of them orgasm twice already. I'm hoping that ill be able to squirt my load when the time comes. I want to fill them both up at this point.

"Oh that was so good," remarks Kylie "I want that cock inside of me now!"

I pull out of Hanna as they switch places. Kylie starts licking Hanna's really wet pussy as she eagerly awaits deep penetration with her ass in the air.

I start teasing her by rubbing my cock up and down her slit before entering with just the tip.

Hanna moans deeply with shallows breaths as Kylie tongue fucks her. Kylie sucking on her clit is driving her crazy.

I move in and out with the tip of my cock teasing Kylie as she tries to push back on me.

I finally drive in deep and hard, holding it in deep for a moment.

"Oh Fuck yes.. I love it like that," she says in between breaths.

"Oh lick that pussy... yes oh," Hanna moans as Kylie eats her out.

"Your pussy tastes so freaking good," kylie replies as Hanna continues to squirm.

I slide my cock out and plunge my thumb into her to get it nice and wet. I then drive my cock back into her making her squeal. I start rubbing my thumb around her asshole pausing at her entry.

"oh god... oh fuck," she moans.

I press my thumb into her hole as I continue to thrust deep into her pussy with my cock.

"Oh fuck... yes... fuck me," she yells and drives her tongue deep into Hanna.

"Oh...god mnn... ohh... I'm gonna cum again," Hanna says as Kylie's tongue thrust deep with each push of my hips.

"oh... I'm Cumming," as she's caught in another orgasm. It's so cute how both of them curl their toes when they do.

"Oh... just like that... I'm almost there," Kylie says as I use my thumb as an anal plug while I bang her harder and faster.

I can feel her tightening up and thrusting back on my cock as well, but I don't want her to cum just yet.

I pull out and turn Kylie over. Hanna positions herself over Kylie's face as I bury my throbbing cock deep into that wet pussy.

Kylie smiles as she starts licking and devouring Hanna once more. Kylies walls are gripping my cock with each trust. Watching Kylie enjoying the taste of Hanna, I have to have a taste of one of them myself.

I pull out and dive my face right into Kylie's sweet honeypot. My tongue reaching in as far as I can while rubbing my top lip across her clit.

"Ohhh yea... oh... ummmmm," Kylie responds.

I'm sucking and probing, licking up that sweet pussy juice like an overripe peach. I can't get enough. I play with one of her nipples and with my other hand, insert a finger back in her rear lubricated with her cum.

"Ohh fuck, oh fuck... God its sooo good..," she manages to say before muffling her moans in Hanna's wet box. Her hips grinding, stomach tightening I can tell she close to a big orgasm but I want to keep her going for as long as I can.

I don't want this moment to end watching the two of them squirm, listening to their moans. The sounds and smell of sex filling the room.

Hanna leans forward as Kylie's tongue laps and does circles around her clit. I kneel between Kylie's legs holding them by the ankles, I plunge my swollen cock into her again and again.

"Oh fuck... I want that cock.. I want it, I want It!" she screams as Hanna's moans get louder. Her pussy lips spreading her creaminess all over my shaft as I move it in and out.

I move her feet together toward my face. Both Hanna and Kylie have awesome looking feet. I run my tongue along the bottom of one foot, then over to the other.

I don't know what came over me but I decided suck and play with her toes with my tongue.

"OH MY GOD!" Kylie yells in surprise. She squirms and grinds her hips faster as I suck and work each toe. My cock moving with long deep thrusts. This is so fucking hot, my balls are starting to tighten.

"Oh fuck yes.. fuck yes.. ughhh... I'm gonna cum on your cock... ughhhh."

Hanna moves into a position to rub Kylie's clit as I spread Kylie's legs wider.

"Oh cum all over his cock... so fucking hot, cum on his cock," Hanna commands Kylie.

"Oh fuck.. oh fuck... ohhhhh fuck," Kylie moans as the pending orgasm starts to contract the walls of her pussy.

"oh yes... fuck yes... mnnnn... ohhhhhh fuck."

"Look at that cock deep inside you!" whispers Hanna into Kylies ear as she continues to work Kylie's clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... oh my God... oh my God!" Kylie yells with each thrust. I feel her walls beginning to tighten even more.

"Cum for him, cum on him," encourages Hanna. "Cum on that hard cock!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... cum with me, cum with me!" Kylie exclaims looking up at me. "I'm gonna fuckin cum. Cum with me. Cum IN me!"

Hanna's eyes widen as she watches her friend about to have a huge orgasm while I release my load inside at the same time.

"Oh fuck yeah, cum deep inside!", Hanna demands as I feel the pending swell of a cum explosion ready to fill Kylie up.

I'm not going to hold back as I slam my cock deep inside managing to hit her cervix.

"OH FUCK YES IM CUMMING!" Kylie exclaims as her whole body tenses up, toes curling, pussy clenching, eyes rolling.

"IM CUMMING!" I yell as the first stream of cum explodes out of me and hits her cervix.

"Yes, oh my God...that's so fucking hot!" Hanna can't keep her eyes off of my cum covered cock exploding deep into her married friend.

"FUCKKKKKK!" continues Kylie as wave after wave continues to take hold.

"ugh... fuck," I say as another deep thrust releases a huge stream.

Kylie is speechless at this point, mouth wide open but can't manage to utter a sound as her whole body is caught up in mind blowing ecstasy

.

I cant believe my cock is still hard after releasing such a big load. I'm still inside her, moving it slowly in and out coating my cock with our combined cum.

Her body relaxes. "That was soooo big! I felt you explode inside me!"

12