Absolute Sex Sessions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm slowing sliding in and out of her pussy, when I notice Hanna licking her lips watching the cum starting to drip out of her friend.

"Get in 69," I suggest hoping I can get to release in her as well.

Both of them smile as Hanna moves into 69 position over Kylie and immediately starts to lick up the dripping cum off her friends swollen pussy.

"Oh my god," Kylie says realizing what her friend is doing at the moment. Hanna is sucking the cum out of her freshly fucked pussy. She never expected her friend would ever do something like this.

I position myself behind Hanna. Kylie reaches up and grabs my shaft, runs her tongue along it collecting our cum mixture.

"ummmm fuck yeah," she smiles and sucks on the head of my cock.

She aims the well lubricated, swollen gland at the entrance to Hanna's dripping pussy. I drive deep inside with a single trust.

"oh fuck, yes," exclaims Hanna as I start to pound her fast and deep.

Kylie's tongue reaches up to lick Hanna's clit while I plow deep inside.

"Oh fuck yes.. fuck yes," Hanna's hips meet me with each thrust. At this pace, I will be cumming in no time.

In and out faster and faster, I grab her hips and pull back with each thrust.

"Oh...aghhhh...oh god...," Hanna yells as I drive ever deeper.

"Cum for him Hanna, cum again for him," Kylie commands as she rubs Hanna's clit.

"Agghh...oh fuck.. oh fuck!" Hanna cries as we double team to drive her to the brink. "Fuck me... Fuck me!"

"I'm gonna... oh Fuck!" she screams as I feel her walls tighten around my shaft.

"Yes... yes," exclaims Kylie as she keeps rubbing.

Its all I can take when I feel the urge to cum again.

"Fuck I'm Cumming again!" I warn as I drive deep and hard into Hanna's tightened pussy.

"Oh yes cum inside her, I want to taste you both," exclaims Kylie.

"Oh God, Oh God," Hanna moans as each burst of cum fills her pink tunnel. Not as big as the first orgasm in Kylie but pretty big for me.

Kylie pulls her friends pussy closer to her mouth as I pull out with cum dripping down. Kylie eagerly laps up every drop.

Hanna moves off of Kylie and the two join in a passionate kiss, sharing saliva and so much more.

"I fucking love watching you too together like that," I tell them. "Who would have thought you had this in you a few months ago?"

"Who would have thought you would have been inside us a few months ago," grinned Kylie.

We all just collapse on the bed, exhausted from the afternoon sex fest.

"You know we cant keep this up right?" says Hanna. "As great as this has been, I don't want to it to get too far with feelings and all."

"You're right," I acknowledge. "I could really fall for the both of you If we kept this up."

"I also have to agree," Kylie chimes in. "We might start taking more risks, and its been really good the way it has been."

"So lets plan one last session, you know to provide closure to this adventure," says Hanna.

"Hard to top this," I say staring into both their eyes. "We might have to end it here on a high note."

Kylie looks at me and Hanna with a thoughtful glance. "No, I think we have one more opportunity... to end with a bang!"

To be Continued...

12