All Comments on 'Absolute Zero'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really appreciated the concept of Grace and Brofie's special bond transcending death. It provided a satisfyingly joyous resolution to the tragedy of Grace's untimely passing, and Brodie's mourning.

I happen to be a believer in the afterlife being a timeless lucid dream world inhabited by the special people in a persons life, If there was someone in your life that was your "everything", then it's very plausible that they would manifest as a permanent companion in a persons lucid dream afterlife. It isn't a far stretch when you consider that a person usually has a main object of love and desire in their normal dreams.

Five stars for a beautifully thought provoking narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing Read

This is by far your best story yet. Thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it immensely.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

A magnificent story! So much love, and positivity. To say nothing of the superb writing style and the beautifully-written sex.

123noproblem123noproblemabout 2 years ago

What a very original piece of work!

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds4 months ago

I found the story rather intriguing while at the same time confusing. 5 star from me. Original and erotic. You manage to create a really dreamlike state. It challenged me intellectually while simultaneously getting me aroused. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...

SIMILAR Stories