Absolutely Covered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Sophia remained still while he furiously pumped and fucked her big tits, each thrust causing a ripple effect throughout her chest. With both hands free he grabbed her head and forced it back so he could make eye contact with her again.

For around 2 minutes he fucked her tits hard, until he was ready. Removing his dick from her juicy tits he thrust his head back and started growling. Knowing her queue Sophia placed her right arm underneath her rack and propped them up with her forearm again, bouncing them up and down for the man.

Then it happened, the man exploded, shooting an endless stream of cum towards her chest, completely covering her hot tits and both her nipples completely with his seed. I counted 12 shots, each spread evenly over her chest. After he was done I couldn't see Sophia's nipples or her piercing, they were completely white and covered in cum. Once he had finished Sophia wrapped her big tits around his dick and slowly, gently finished him off until he removed his cock and disappeared.

Making eye contact with me now she gave me a wink and while smiling, rubbed the cum in a circular motion around her big nipples. When she was finished I could see the cum dripping off her tits and onto her huge muscley thighs. Then, not soon after I watched as another single drop of the man's seed land somewhere I wasn't expecting.

That one drop in particular fell in slow motion, we both watched as it eventually landed right at the top of her semi shaved pussy. As it landed it slowly dripped down her slit and disappeared in her little box.

She looked up at me with a wicked desire in her eyes, they were almost flowing red with the amount of passion she had. I knew exactly what she wanted and nodded in approval before she could even ask.

With a flash she called the remaining five men over to her. Not skipping a beat she immediately shifted onto all fours, making sure to press her ass up in the air. The first man didn't hesitate, he walked behind her and slowly started to lick her pussy deeply, burying his tongue directly into her hot box. Moaning loudly, Sophia pressed her pussy up against the man's face, demanding more.

The other three men weren't far behind, they immediately rushed in front of her and whipped their dicks out, I noticed the fifth man stay behind and watch the show.

The man behind had decided to pay special attention to Sophia's clit. Biting and sucking it viciously as Sophia screamed in both pain and pleasure. Her juices stirring she quickly reached out and grabbed two of the dicks on front of her, the third she lunged at and started sucking, deep throating the whole thing including his balls, much to my surprise.

Furiously, she pumped the two dicks in each hand hard, I have never seen a more forceful hand job. As the same time she continued to deep throated the other man's entire dick in her mouth, quickly moving up and down his shaft, stopping only to catch her breath. Her moans at having her clit bitten hummed around the man's dick, he tilted his head back and grabbed Sophia's head, helping her swallow him whole.

Not skipping a beat. The man licking her box out decided to up the pace. Slowly he picked himself up and whipped out his dick. Sophia could see what was happening, she stopped getting the other three men off and looked back at me, locking her gaze with mine.

Slowly, the man began to enter her, still maintaining eye contact with me she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as the man slowly filled her pussy with his big dick. Wasting no time he started pounding into her. Each thrust causing her huge tits to swing freely in the air, cum dripping off them slowly onto the ground below.

She broke her gaze with me and resumed sucking and rubbing the three men in front of her. What surprised me was the sheer force she was being fucked from behind with. With each thrust the man send ripples through Sophia's ass as his pelvis made contact. I could hear the sound of her pussy being pounded harder and harder with each thrust.

I moved my attention towards the other three. The man fucking her mouth had grabbed her by the throat now, with both hands. I could tell with each thrust he was going too deep, causing her to choke, but she didn't seem to care. Despite all this she still managed to keep a decent rhythm with the other two, stroking her hands up and down gracefully.

Ironically, the two in her hands were the first to cum. Moaning loudly they both managed to cum at the same time, as the pair before them. Sensing this, Sophia tilted her head back off the other man's dick she was sucking and exposed her tongue. I noticed this time she didn't close her eyes as the man fucking her from the back refused to let up his assault on her pussy.

Then they started, at the same time the men launched wave after wave of cum towards Sophia's already drenched face. With each shot she moaned louder and louder as the men came over and over again. For a full 30 seconds the men released shot after shot, 19 in total between them. Most of it landing on her brow and forehead with a bit going directly into her mouth.

To my surprise a few shots, around 5 or 6 landed in both her open eyes. Not flinching for a second she took it in her stride and continued to look at the men cumming on her face. After they were done they disappeared. Slowly she looked over at me. Her face was completely drenched, I couldn't even tell who it was under the immense amount of cum covering her. Just then she was brought back to earth by the man fucking her pussy as he pumped into her faster and faster.

Cum dripping down her face Sophia couldn't handle it any more. She threw her head back, and started convulsing so hard the man had to hold her in place by her hips. The released a deafening scream as I saw cum squirting from her filled pussy all over the man's dick, soaking it completely. Her orgasm was a long one, 20 seconds if not more. Her body thrashed from one side to another, her tits being thrown around roughly from side to side. Eventually she came back down and looked at me, pure happiness and lust in her eyes.

She didn't have much time though as the chain reaction continued. The man fucking her pussy began to cum as well.

Groaning loudly he strengthened his grip on Sophia's hips and pulled her ass towards him until it was firmly rubbing his pelvis and the front of his thighs.

Still groaning deeply the man began to shoot load after load deep into Sophia's tight pussy. They were so forceful you could almost her each shot enter her. Sophia began moaning deeply as the man's endless thrusting continued.

13 shots I counted, 13 into the depths of her hot little pussy. As he was finishing Sophia did what she does best, tightening the walls of her pussy she formed a suction around the man's dick. Deeply moaning again the man maintained his grip as she tightened even further around his cock. Making sure not to let any cum escape, she slowly fucked the man's dick for him, moving her body up and down his shaft as her breasts swayed gracefully back and forth.

When he eventually pulled out not a single drop of cum came with him. All of it had been drained by her hot little box. Now there was only one left, the man she was blowing before. Or so I thought. With both her hands free she began pleasuring the man in front of her. Juggling his balls with her hands she began sucking his dick harder than I had ever seen.

The fifth man, not to be forgotten came forward from the crowd. Walking behind her he slowly slipped out his 9 inch dick. He rubbed it against her Sophia's pussy, lubricating himself. But, to mine and especially Sophia's surprise he began gently rubbing it against her ass.

Before she could stop him he forcefully penetrated her tight little ass. Moaning in a cross between pain and pleasure she continued to suck the man in front of her. The man in her ass slowly increased his rhythm. Before too long he was roughly pumping his dick faster and faster into her ass. Like the one before him he grabbed her hips but also lifted her right leg. Exposing her dripping pussy to for the whole crowd to see, including me.

This continued for a good 5 minutes. The first to crack was the one Sophia was sucking off in front of her.

Like the rest before him, he tilted his head back and removed his dick from Sophia's mouth. The man fucking her ass still keeping up the pace. The man cumming grabbed the back of Sophia's head and forced it backwards before demanding she open her mouth. Like a good girl she did as she was told.

To my surprise the man grabbed her throat as he started to cum, preventing her from swallowing. Moaning deeply the man took careful aim to land all of his cum onto Sophia's tongue. Pumping his dick furiously he shot a healthy 9 shots before stepping back, releasing his grip on her throat.

Still with her mouth open and full of cum she looked over at me, locking her gaze with mine as best she could while her ass was still being furiously fucked, she remained there silently for about 10 seconds before finally taking a deep gulp, swallowing all 9 shots of the man's seed in one go. Taking care to poke out her tongue at me to show she had swallowed it all before giving me a wink.

Not skipping a beat the man fucking her ass kept going, for around 3 minutes he continued fucking her until he too was ready to cum.

Locking eyes with me, the man, like the one before him grabbed Sophia by the waist and drew her towards him. With the deep moan he began cumming, depositing multiple shots deep into her ass as she moaned in pleasure at me. With each thrust he sunk deeper and deeper into her, 10 shots later he came to rest over her and kissed her on the cheek before finally withdrawing.

There she remained, on all fours with cum in her pussy and ass, and at least 50 shots on her drenched face and tits. Slowly the men began to file out. I walked over to Sophia and asked her how she was, she looked up at me and whispered "your turn.."

12