Abused in a Sling

Story Info
Bathhouse alpha uses me at his home.
1.7k words
4.36
20.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This is an unplanned sequel to "Broken at the Bathhouse.")

Ping.

My smartphone signalled I had a text message, but I didn't recognize the number. I opened it, and as I read it, my heart sank.

"Hello, little man. 7 pm tonight, my condo."

It was Chris, the President of the Homeowners' Association. He had fucked me at a bathhouse a few weeks ago -- the first time I had ever been fucked. I was experimenting with man-to-man encounters, but on the down-low. Nobody knew about this side of me, and Chris had said he would keep it quiet for a price, paid for with my ass. I thought that was it, but I was wrong.

Chris had a corner suite on the top floor. Of course, he did. Everything he did screamed alpha male. He was everything I wasn't.

At the appointed hour, I hopped on the elevator and rode up to the 14th floor. The doors opened, and Chris stood there in the hallway. He reached in and pressed the hold button.

"Strip, little man," he said.

"Please, Chris, not here," I whispered, not wanting to be heard.

"You know, I wouldn't want to start any rumours at tomorrow's HOA meeting," he said, in a louder than necessary voice.

Fuck. I quickly doffed my shirt, sandals, shorts and underwear and held them in my hands. He still stood in the doorway, holding the button.

"C'mon, let's go, Chris," I pleaded.

He stood still. Then the elevator started making a buzzing noise, and the doors started closing automatically. He moved and I slipped quickly into the hallway, hoping nobody heard the noise.

Slowly, we started walking down the hall towards his suite. He was in no fucking hurry. We finally made it and he opened the door and entered, with me right on his heels.

"Put your shit there," he said, pointing to a small bench in the foyer.

We walked into the living room, where Chris's partner was sitting, wearing only his underwear, on the sofa. I had seen him around. Only a couple of inches taller than me, he was built like a fucking fireplug. He was in his 40s, and had closely cropped hair, no beard, and looked like he shaved his chest hair.

"I told Danny about our encounter at the bathhouse, and you know what?" Chris said. "Danny said, 'I want a piece of that.' And so, here you are little man."

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone," I cried.

"No, I said there was a price to pay, but I never said what that price was," he replied. "Let's put it this way, you're on an instalment plan. And Danny is the only one -- well, one of two, if I am to be honest -- who knows about our little encounter and your little secret life, little man."

My shoulders slumped. Who else knew? I should never have stayed in that sauna. I should have bolted immediately. That one decision was having terrible cascading consequences.

Danny got up, and told me to follow him. We walked down a hall into a room with a couch, desk and chair, and a sling hanging from the ceiling. The curtains were drawn, and a desk lamp and the light from the open door were the room's only illumination.

"Climb up," he ordered.

I got into the sling, and he lifted each of my legs and secured my feet in the stirrups. My ass was now exposed. He took each of my arms and secured them. I was bound to the sling. This was getting worse with every passing minute.

Danny slipped off his underwear and stood naked before me. His cock looked thick, but not overly long. He grabbed some lube and slathered it on my ass. Then he reached into a bag on the chair and took out some dildos of varying sizes.

"Don't want to split ya two when I fuck ya," he said with a snigger.

For the next 30 minutes or so, Danny played with my ass with the dildos, gradually increasing the size. Before inserting one, he would present it to me like he was a goddamned sommelier showing me wines. Finally, we got to the largest one, which was looked to be about six inches in circumference. It hurt a bit, but after about five minutes it was fine.

Danny called out to Chris: "He's ready!"

Chris came in the room, followed by a woman in her 30s or so, with a bit of a goth air about here. Black hair, black clothes, black lipstick...you get the picture.

"What the fuck?" I cried.

"Shush, calm the fuck down, little man," Chris said. "This is Lena. She's a writer-artist who's focus is in graphic novels. She is going to take some pictures while we play for a adult-themed project she's working on involving man-to-man play, something she's never seen up close and personal. Think of it as helping her with some research. She doesn't know who you are, so roll with it."

"Hiya," she said. "Thanks for letting me watch."

Like I had a fucking choice in the matter. Lena pulled out her smartphone, grabbed the desk chair and moved closer to the sling.

Danny moved towards my head, turned my head to face him and said: "Open wide."

He stuck his cock in my mouth and I duly started sucking him, flicking at his piss hole and swirling my tongue around. He got hard pretty quickly, and he was thick. I was worried my mouth wasn't big enough, but I managed. But what had been gentle action on my part changed quickly when he grabbed my head and started thrusting into my mouth like a piston. He was face fucking me madly, and was gagging and spitting. My eyes were watering and I was trying to moan that I was in distress. Finally, he pulled out, gave my face a gentle slap and winked. I could feel spit and drool all over my chin and tears rolling down my cheek.

Danny moved around to my ass, squirted some lube on his cock and thrust it in hard. Despite the earlier dildos, I yelped as he entered and started fucking me. I quickly got used to his girth, though, and he settled into a rhythm, fucking my ass.

By now, Chris was naked. He presented his cock to me and I opened my mouth. He was already semi-hard, so I got to work on making him fully hard, slurping away, licking, sucking.

"That's it, little man, make your daddy hard while my cub fucks your ass," he said.

"This is so hot," Lena said.

By now my neck was getting sore from being turned to the side and my jaw was beginning to ache. Danny was starting to fuck me a little harder, and the slapping noise of his balls hitting my ass got louder. Meanwhile Chris was continuing to fuck my face.

Lena was now moving around, taking photos from different angles.

"Don't worry, I'll delete them after I finish my project," she said.

I was unconvinced. There was no guarantee that she would delete the photos. Fuck, just when I thought it couldn't get worse.

Chris took his cock out of his mouth and said: "Who's little slut are you, little man?"

"Yours," I replied, my voice barely a whisper.

"Sorry, whose?" he asked again.

"Yours," I said louder.

He rubbed his cock all over my face, slapping it occasionally.

"Yes, you are," he said. "Making another instalment tonight."

He put his cock back in my mouth and started fucking it again. Danny, meanwhile, was like a machine. He kept pounding away, thrust after thrust. And Lena, well she was taking shot after shot.

Finally, Danny said: "Get ready, little man. You're about to get a huge load of cum right up your ass. Get ready, Lena!"

She moved in closer, holding her phone from above, getting a shot of Danny's cock sawing in and out of my ass, until he grunt-snorted loudly and I felt him unload in my ass. He thrusted a few more times until he had nothing more to give.

"Get in here, Lena, as I pull out," he said. "You should see some cum trickling out of his ass."

With that, he pulled out and moved out of the way, while Lena crouched down lower and aimed her smartphone at my ass. Sure enough, cum started dribbling out.

"Oh, this is great," she said. "I'm getting this on video. This will really help me with my project."

Fuck me. Video.

"What would you like me to do, Lena?" Chris asked. "Give him a facial or make him swallow."

"A facial would be great, just to see his reaction," she replied. It was like I was just a prop and not a person.

Chris kept face fucking me for another minute or so, then pulled out. He kept jerking his cock as Lena pointed the smartphone and kept recording. Chris grunted quietly and streams of cum came flying out of his cock, painting my face. Some got in my eyes, stinging me. Some of it got in my hair. The man seemed to release a pint of thick, gooey cum. When he was done, he leaned in and smeared it around my face, then told me to lick him clean. And it was all on video.

Finally, it was over.

Danny released my arms and legs, and I just sat there in the sling, numb.

"You need to promise me you'll delete the images and video," I pleaded.

"Yeah, yeah, no worries," she said, a bit too nonchalantly for my liking. "Hey, thanks again, Chris and Danny and whoever you are. Much appreciated. I'll show myself out."

She left. Danny and Chris put on their pants.

"Okay, little man, come with me," Chris said.

We walked to the front door, he leaned down, picked up my clothes and shoved them into my chest and said: "Until the next instalment."

He opened the door, pushed me out naked into the hallway, and closed and locked the door.

Panicking that someone would seem me covered in cum, I sprinted to the stairwell. I quickly got dressed and began the descent down to my floor and the safety of my condo. Amazingly, nobody saw me and I made home, heading straight for the shower.

As I cleaned and rinsed myself, I wondered what new hell awaited me from Chris.