All Comments on 'Abysmal Desire'

by MONALISALEE

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 6 years ago
Lovely!

Very touching. Looking forward to more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cant do it

Couldn't get past first paragraph. Too obvious that English is not your first language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

How does a woman go from a 36 D cup boobs to small boobs? Not really a good story with all the inconsistencies.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mom or stepmom?

My 15 yr old stepdaughter Kris didn't have a problem with me fucking her because I wasn't her real dad and she loved to fuck. But after I adopted her when she was 16 and she became my legal daughter, she said that I couldn't fuck her again. It didn't matter though because before the adoption was final, she was already carrying my baby. When my wife found out that I was the father of our grandchild, she stopped taking the pill and let my 17 yr old son fuck her. She didn't let me fuck her again until after she got pregnant. My wife became a sex crazed slut after our daughters were born, sometimes taking me and my son at the same time. After my son moved out to go to college, she invited Kris to join us in bed so I could experience 2 women at the same time. I got both my wife and Kris pregnant that night! Both of them went on the pill after that. One day I came home from work early and found extra cars in the driveway. My son had brought a bunch of his college buddies home for the 4 day weekend, and when I went in the house it reeked of sex. I found my wife on the dining room table taking it from 4 guys, 2 of them filling her pussy! She also had 1 in each hand so that when 1 finished in her, another was ready to his place. Kris was on the kitchen floor servicing 3 more guys. We continue to have great weekends like that to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
stop writing and

stop writing and start reading some of the stories. look at grammar spelling and structure. learn to focus on the same wording that you see in other stories but use your own words.

what you are trying to say is good but poorly structured and your grammar is poor, but you have to learn sometime. make your writing sound like what you have in your head. it may take you a few tries but you will get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so much potential

if you didn't rush the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous