All Comments on 'Abyss'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01982 months ago

And another great story by UltimateSin!

Well Done!

Diecast1Diecast12 months ago

A beautiful story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

HawkEye1969HawkEye19692 months ago

I only have one word for this story; FANFUCKINGTASTIC. I love your stories and can not wait for more stories.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad2 months ago

Great story! A little long winded at times but entertaining nonetheless. Loved it.

AngusMAngusM2 months ago

Keep up the good work

goodshoes2goodshoes22 months ago

Just a plain old PERFECT Ultimatesin story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done, thank you.

One can appreciate that family members, after having to endure the abuse and disrespect from the supposedly head of such family, will bond together to survive.

This one was a good fantasy trip though, just wish that the anal just remained a very distant fantasy.

IMO there is no sexiness in that act due to all the prep work involved...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 huge ones. Great story. Thank you!

shadrachtshadracht2 months ago

Good story with a good ending. There's a but too much telling us stuff instead of showing it and letting us feel it, though. I also don't know that the forgiveness of Belinda felt real or earned in any way. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and looking forwards to reading your other stories.

Billyboy1953Billyboy19532 months ago

Always enjoy your stories. 5⭐️👍

1stltdan1stltdan2 months ago

Another fantastic story added to your list of great stories. Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief2 months ago

Loved the story but what a fucked up family. Brother/sister incest is almost always good but throw in some mother/son incest and it's kicked to another level. I guess it was a good thing that Mark just cut Belinda loose and they got on with their lives without having to burn her too bad.

PH4R40HPH4R40H2 months ago

Amazing story that truly drew me in. Wished Mark got some payback on his dad by fucking his aunts and grandma.

AnyMooseAnyMoose2 months ago

Curious where Grandpa was when this all went up in flames? Alternative narrative; he fires John and sons & tries to bring Mark in to rescue the business. Attempted retribution by John & brothers goes badly, etc...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Damn good story. True, life long love at home & continuing to grow the family after the ashes of total chaos. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great 5 for you.Although the first Night with katie her pleasure should of been his hard cock going deep inside her.

6King6King2 months ago

That's a fucked up story.

HelgamiteHelgamiteabout 2 months ago

"never fear the abyss, for it teaches us about ourselves."

Carp2021Carp2021about 2 months ago

Need another chapter

vanyevanyeabout 2 months ago

Well crafted, but just serviceable. The author's skill is understandable, but the villains of the story were cardboard cutout characters, no depth or explanation. They just hated the MC, no reason given. The wife betrayed the husband, just because.

davp6255davp6255about 2 months ago

UltimateSin reading this was as exciting as watching Sterlo run in a length of the field Try against those bloody Sea Eagles ( not sure that Sterlo could actually run that far ).

I would love to read a bit more of this if your of a mind to write it.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 months ago

Outstanding tale of love and sexy times with loving family.

Johnm74165Johnm74165about 2 months ago

A very good story, 5 stars, a comment on your father/daughter statement, you shuddered at the thought, but it's OK for Mark to be with his mum, a good story non the less, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

AnyMoose,who do you think trained the dad to do the things he did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it !,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good enough. Nowhere near your best work. For the most part it's your typical loving wives/betrayal/revenge story. Most of the characters and especially the brothers and father really didnt have any depth to them, and they got off way too easily.like okay you got them to pay you....but they're free to scheme and do this to other people now. I also really wasn't a fan of Natalie's story, what happened to her is already a very uncomfortable topic on its own but the fact that her sexual relationship with the MC is solely because she basically Trauma bonded to the MC because he was the only man she knew that wasn't actively abusing her after being drugged and passed around and used by (what sounds like) countless people countless times is just....no. there's just way too much to unpack there. At the risk of sounding like an ass, she's beyond damaged goods. It all just feels like an easy cop out for some extra unnecessary shock value and drama. Idk. It would've been way better had she simply not been included in the story at all. I also find it hard to believe that no one could tell she was being abused, or that she was able to look her mom, sister and brother in the face constantly without having a breakdown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved this series and the way they all fell in love was awesome the love Mark felt for his sisters and mother shows how much love can grow and the way he brought Natalie into his love was amazing and then the children added too the story wish mom had been younger so she too could have had his child as well!!!!!!!!! 5 STARS

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

No revenge on the cheaters cost you 2 stars. Natalie was a hard sell on coercion. judging by your description of the videos she was into it, not a victim.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 months ago

Really enjoyable story! 5 stars.

addi01edaddi01edabout 2 months ago

I really like your penmanship and you're one of my favourite writers here.

However, I couldn't read more than half of this one before it annoyed me too much to continue. The 'revenge' , most of Natalie's story, the "No, this night is just about you" ... none of it believable.

I still like almost all of your stories, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was alright. I bit long-winded at times. I'm not a huge fan of the non-stop reminders of their relationships to each other. Every now and again is great, but it seemed like it was every few seconds with the "little brother" "big sister" labels.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

every bit as expected amazing 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I enjoyed this as it folded. Very loving. Shame about the scumbag males but it all added to the story and they got theirnjust deserts, although it have hung them out to dry (yup I am a bloke). Good, happy ending

mfj77mfj7715 days ago

Pretty good. Hot and erotic.

Cathy and Richard were left out of epilogue.

Men got off waaaay too easily. Would think some of the diskettes would have included videos of father and brothers raping other office workers that could have been sent to the courts. Would like to have seen business fail and wind up in Mom's hands while father and sons wound up in jail.

Would have liked to have seen Natalie NOT consummate love with her brother but to find a "real" love of her own to rub it into her father and brothers that she had not been "broken".

All-in-all, an okay story.

DevilbobyDevilboby6 days ago

It is a nice romance but did get a bit repetative introducing another character would Have given the story a bit more realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

Very enjoyable story, full of all the good stuff. Betrayals, incest, family drama, you know, that sort of thing. And the deep love between Mark, his sisters and his mum was conveyed very well. Glad it worked out well for them in the end. Do wish there had been more retribution on the bastard dad + brothers + Richard, but what can you do? And while I hate Belinda for her deceit and cheating, I can sympathize to an extent as it seems she did really love Mark but was just terrified of losing him and thus compartmentalized the aspect of herself she didn't want him to know about (her inner slut). Sadly that asshole brother of his, James, got wind of her past and was able to entice her back into slutting around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...