AC/DC - Adele and her Siblings

Story Info
A story of brotherly love and sisterly love.
5.7k words
4.52
15.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,975 Followers

This was so good. Two fingers, that were thickly coated with my juices, going quickly in and out of me, and another caressing my clit in just the right place. The fingers were mine, but in my mind they were his. Of course, it could never happen for real, but alone in my bedroom I could indulge in whatever fantasy turned me on, no matter how wicked it was. And this was one of my best, always guaranteed to get me off, and with a bang rather than a whimper.

Unless I'm short of time, I always indulge myself. Tonight, because I had nothing else to do, I'd started slowly, savouring every second of it. Now I was getting close to reaching it. My breathing was laboured, and despite the bedroom walls being paper-thin, I couldn't stop myself from moaning, and occasionally, even loudly. It wasn't going to take much more of this to make me come.

But I was wrong, seconds turned into minutes and I was still on the edge. I desperately wanted to topple over, to be consumed by a powerful orgasm. Fortunately for me though I knew a way of making that happen.

The fingers that were pleasuring me were now no longer his. They were hers. And because, like him, she was off-limits, this was another of my special fantasies.

All those years of playing with herself had made her an expert, so she knew what to do to finish me off. After only rubbing my precious jewel a couple of times, while imagining that it was her that was doing it to me, I climaxed.

It was just what the doctor ordered. As it melted away I felt my body relax. All the sexual tension had gone. In less than a minute I was fast asleep, dead to the world until I woke the next morning.

Breakfast was a full house, a rare event for us. Mother was doing all the cooking, and Father, while he was eating, was reading the newspaper. The twins, Becky and Finlay, seemed to be competing against each other to see who could eat the most.

When Finlay suddenly said, "Adele, you were noisy last night," he caught me off guard. But Mother, without her knowing it, came to my rescue.

"You always have the TV on too loud. It's not fair on your Brother."

It hadn't been on, but I wasn't going to tell her that, and thankfully, even though Finlay must have known that, he kept his mouth shut. However, shortly after, when no one was looking, he gave me a sly grin. Its meaning was obvious. He knew exactly what I'd been doing in my room. But what he didn't know was that for most of the time while I was doing it I'd been thinking about him!

When we'd finished eating I went to my room. Because it was Sunday, and I was up to date with my college work, I was having a lazy day. While lying on my bed I thought about what Finlay had said. His room was next to mine, but I never heard him jerking off. Why was that? It didn't take me long to work it out. With all the pussy that he was getting he didn't need to.

We're a lucky family, blessed with good genes. My Brother is handsome, girls are always falling over themselves to date him, and my Sister is a stunner, never short of male attention. And I can hold my own in any beauty contest. However, I'm only just coming to terms with my sexuality, so unlike them, I'm currently on my own. That's why I have to pleasure myself, and even though I'd done that last night, I was now ready to do it again.

This time the television was on, to mask any noise that I might make. To excite me, I was thinking about one of my lecturers. He was in his forties but he was still an attractive man. And it was working. Very soon my moist pussy had become wet, so my fingers were effortlessly sliding in and out of it. This was going to be a big one, perhaps even better than last night.

When it happened I was shocked, and that's why I just lay there not moving.

"I have something to tell..."

It was my brother. He'd suddenly opened the door without knocking, and now he was seeing everything. Like me, he was frozen in time, unable to do or say anything.

I was on top of the bed, and I was naked. I had a hand on my breast with the fingers on my nipple. The other one was between my wide open legs. He could clearly see that I had two of my fingers deep inside me.

He was the first to react. He mumbled, "Sorry," but he didn't avert his eyes. He continued to stare at my pussy, and I let him. I kept my legs open and I didn't remove my fingers. We might have stayed like that forever if I hadn't started to move my fingers.

When he realised what I was doing he gasped. I was fingering myself! And then, as quickly as he had entered, he turned tail and left, almost running out of the room.

If he'd stayed a little while longer, only a few more seconds, he would have seen his baby Sister come. And when I had, he would have heard me call out his name.

It had been wonderful, definitely one of my best. But now that it was over I couldn't believe what I'd just done. The big mistake was not locking the door. That was unfortunate, but excusable. Finlay should have knocked before entering, so some of the blame was his. However, not closing my legs straight away was wrong, and then fingering myself while he was watching me do it, was even worse. He was my Brother. Fantasising about him was harmless fun, but acting upon it wasn't. That was playing with fire, and as they say, when you do, you get burned.

An hour later he was back again, but this time he knocked, and then he asked, "Are you dressed?"

"Yes, come in."

There was now an awkward silence, both of us looking at each other, knowing that we needed to say something, but struggling to find the right words. Then suddenly both of us spoke at the same time, saying together the same thing. It was just one word.

"Sorry."

That made us laugh. When we'd finished all the tension between us had gone. We were back to normal, and what had happened would never be mentioned by either of us, but it definitely wouldn't be forgotten.

"I have something to tell you."

It was good news, and If I hadn't been naked with my fingers up my pussy the last time that he'd been in my room, then I would have heard about it then.

We were going on holiday!

However, that was in July, months away, but it was something to look forward to.

For the next few days I was a good girl. I resisted the temptation to play with myself, but eventually I gave in. And now that I had, I was going to make the most of it.

It must have been at least an hour before I was ready to come. My eyes were closed and I was thinking about Becky, and what I would like her to do to me. And in return I'd pleasure her as well. My Brother had got me excited, but it was her that was going to finish me off. And she would have if someone hadn't suddenly knocked on the door. Then they spoke, and there was no mistaking the voice, it was my Sister's.

I told her to go away, but she ignored me, insisting that she wanted to come in. Out of frustration I gave a deep sigh, and then, after covering my nakedness with a bathrobe, I got out of bed so that I could open the door. I loved my Sister dearly, but sometimes she could be a pain in the arse. When she wants something she doesn't stop until she gets it.

"So what do you think?"

She was here because she wanted my opinion on what she was wearing. That wasn't unusual, and sometimes I would ask the same of her. However, this time it was different. It wasn't a new pair of jeans that she wanted me to look at, or a top that she had borrowed from Mother, it was underwear. A matching set of bra and panties. And this wasn't a good time for her to be in my room while wearing so little. Before I'd let her in, I was playing with myself, and while I was doing that I'd been sucking on one of her tits and fingering her. Now, her large breasts and pussy were here for real, and only covered by skimpy underwear. This was torture. I wanted her so much that it hurt.

"Are you OK?"

I mumbled yes, but I wasn't OK, my head was spinning. If I didn't quickly pull myself together then she would wonder what was going on. I needed to say something.

"You look good in it."

That pleased her. And she really did look good in it. However, with the body that she had, you could say the same about anything that she was wearing.

That should have been the end of it. Becky, happy with what I'd said, would have left the room, and I would then have quickly made myself come. But that didn't happen.

"Try it on."

Her bra was now off and she was handing it to me. I took it from her, but it stayed in my hand as I stared longingly at her naked tits. They were like mine, two melons topped with plump nipples. Just looking at them was making my mouth water and my pussy tingle.

"I'll do it for you."

I was unable to move, a rabbit caught in headlights. I just stood there while she took my bathrobe off. As it dropped to the floor she took the bra from me. Then she went behind me, so close that I could feel her hot breath on my neck. I looked down, my nipples were already swollen, ready for some attention.

When, in a seductive voice, she whispered into my ear, "Let me take care of you," it made me shudder.

The pretence was that she was just putting my bra on. However, the reality was different. She was holding the cups of it close to my breasts, but for such a simple task it was taking a long time. And she kept 'accidentally' touching my nipples with her fingers. Each time she did that it took my breath away.

I was now hers, to do with me whatever she wanted. The fantasy had been good, but the reality would be even better. Then she suddenly stopped.

While averting her eyes, she mumbled, "I have to go."

I didn't move until she'd left the room, then I slumped onto the bed. My heart was beating rapidly and I was confused. She'd stoked the fire between my legs, and then she'd left me hanging. I wanted to cry, but more importantly, I wanted to come!

I didn't bother locking the door. If she was to return before I'd finished then I wasn't going to stop, and she could either leave or join in. It was up to her.

I strung it out for as long as I could, hoping that she would be back, but she wasn't. Eventually it just got too much for me. It ended with the gentlest of touch on my swollen clit. That was enough to send me into raptures.

It was the next day when I saw her again. She was alone in the kitchen, eating her breakfast. When she greeted me with a big smile, that was full of warmth, I knew that all was good between us.

-

When Finlay had told me about the holiday, it was months away. However, the days had quickly passed, and the start of it was now tomorrow. I was so excited. I was like a little child going away on holiday for the first time. That was silly, I was eighteen years old, an adult. But when I heard Becky and Finlay talking about it, I realised that they were also excited. That made me smile because they were twenty three, supposedly more mature than I was.

We were up early, packed and ready to go while it was still dark. Our parents don't believe in travelling light, their philosophy is take as much as you can, just in case you need it. And today was no exception. Fortunately though, we weren't too cramped in the back. I was in the middle with Finlay and Becky either side of me. A rose between two thorns!

When Finlay put his arm around me, I thought nothing of it, that was until he moved it closer to my breast. He wasn't touching it, but if he was to move it again then he would be. Then my Sisters hand was on my thigh, stroking it affectionately. I was frightened and excited in equal measures. I wanted them to do more, a lot more. I wanted Finlay to fondle my big tits and for Becky to put her hand up my skirt. But not here in the car when our parents were with us. That was asking for trouble. However, if they were to do that I wasn't sure that I had the willpower to stop them.

For a few minutes nothing changed, and then their hands were moving. My heart was now pounding in my chest and there were butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you OK in the back?"

It was Mother that had broken the silence, and she hadn't been subtle about it. Shouting it out, when speaking normally would have been enough for us to hear. It startled us.

As I said, "Yes," they removed their hands. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

It was a three hour drive, so that gave me time to think, and there was only one thing on my mind. My siblings.

I like to fantasise about them. It gives me a great deal of pleasure, but did I want to do it for real? It didn't take a lot of soul-searching to realise that the answer was yes. But were they willing? From recent events, it was obvious that they were, but something was holding them back. They must have more self-control than I had. That was a problem, but not necessarily one that was unsurmountable. I could take the lead, offer myself to them in ways that they would find impossible to refuse.

And while we were on holiday together was the perfect time to do that!

According to the lavish brochure, that extolled the virtues of Rose Cottage, our holiday destination, it had everything. I wouldn't go as far as that, but it was a nice place, ideal for our family holiday. For the next ten days it would be our home. After unpacking, we explored the countryside. Lots of rolling hills and wooded areas. We'd picked a good location, it was ideal for long walks.

It was our first night, so all of us were excited. We stayed up late, drinking more than was good for us. When we eventually staggered to bed it was well past midnight. We'd had a good time, but in the morning we were suffering for our overindulgence.

"Never again," declared Finlay, and Becky nodded in agreement. Father even swore a solemn oath that he would never touch another drop. However, in the evening, all of us were drinking again, but we'd learnt our lesson. This time it was in moderation.

I was the last to go to bed, but I didn't go to my own room, instead I went into Finlay's. It was a bold move, one that could end in tears. I didn't care, I was willing to risk it. He was a young man with a high libido, so I was convinced that he wouldn't turn away a woman that was so willing, but I might be wrong. I was his Sister, having me might be a line that he wasn't willing to cross.

He was asleep, snoring loudly. The room was dark, but there was enough moonlight coming through the partially open curtains for me to be able to make my way towards the bed. I didn't have a plan, I was just going to get into bed with him and hope for the best. Then I thought of something. I should take my clothes off.

When I moved the covers aside he mumbled something, but he didn't wake up. That got my heart racing. This was exciting. I held my breath as I climbed in.

I was now next to him, so close that our bodies were touching. Like me, he was naked. His back was towards me, so I had to reach over him to get to his manhood. I almost squealed with delight when I realised how big it was, even though it was limp. It had been a while since I'd had some cock, so I was eager to get it inside of me, and that's why I'd been too hasty. A few quick strokes had got it hard, but they were also waking him up. I stopped, and he was still again. Of course, he was eventually going to wake up, but I wanted it to be later on when he was so aroused, that he was going to give in to me.

This time I was careful, gentle strokes done slowly. Enough to excite him, but not too much.

And those strokes, along the full length of his impressive cock, weren't just exciting him. They'd ignited a flame in my pussy. It was smouldering, but soon it would become a raging inferno!

"Kate, is that you?"

I held my breath, this was it, make or break time. But he didn't wake up, instead he rolled over, and then he put his arm around me. To him, I was Kate, his current girlfriend, so when I kissed him he was kissing me back. Then he suddenly stopped. He was awake in an instance, quickly moving away from me. When he turned the bedside light on, I was sitting up, and I was smiling.

"Hello Finlay."

To say he was shocked was the understatement of the year. He was staring at me with his mouth open, not believing what he was seeing.

"Do you like my tits?"

When I jiggled them for him, he gasped,

"If you want them then they are all yours."

Now he was looking at them, with lust in his eyes. But the battle wasn't over, there was still some fight left in him.

"I don't know what possessed you. You shouldn't be here. Go to your room. If you don't then I'll..."

He'd had to stop, because what was he going to do? Call out for help? No, and he was too much of a gentleman to manhandle me. He was going to have to reason with me, and that was going to be difficult because I was determined to stay.

"I'm here so that you can fuck me."

He shook his head, and then he sighed.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"You can start by playing with my tits."

That wasn't what he'd meant, but I could tell that he was thinking about it. And when I held his hand and placed it on my breast, he kept it there!

His touch was tentative, as if my breast was a delicate object that needed to be handled carefully. I found that endearing, but when he became more adventurous, pinching a nipple and squeezing the other tit, that's when it became exciting.

All reluctance and hesitation had now gone from him. He was as eager as I was, perhaps even more so. My large breasts were getting his full attention. He was greedily sucking on one of my swollen nipples, as if his life depended upon it, and his fingers were doing wonderful things to the other one. Then his hand was on my thigh, moving upwards. I gave a little shudder, because what was now good was going to get even better.

I got what I wanted, his fingers inside me, and without any messing about. I wasn't in the mood to be teased, I wanted to come as soon as possible. And that, without me having to tell him, was what he was trying to make happen.

I knew that I should be pleasuring him as well. My hand should be on his big cock, but I was being selfish. Later on I'd make it up to him, but for now it was all about my needs.

He'd fingered me lots of times before. However, this time it was for real. Life is full of disappointments, but not today. Alone in my bedroom, with my eyes closed and thinking about him, it was always exciting. This was different, it was that and a lot more, it was special.

When I reached it, it was like a knockout punch. My head was spinning and I didn't know what day it was. But this wasn't a punch, it was a glorious climax. It was pleasure rather than pain.

As it was fading away I opened my eyes. Finlay was sitting on the bed, and there was a strange expression on his face. There was now a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, because he was going to say something that I wasn't going to like. What had just happened was wonderful, but now he was going to spoil it.

He was going to be remorseful, telling me that what we'd done was wrong. He'd willingly accept all the blame and it would end with him promising that he would never do it again. That would annoy me immensely, perhaps even make me angry. He should be smiling, eager to tell me how good it had been.

When he opened his mouth I was ready for an argument. However, when he spoke I almost laughed.

"Bend over, I'm desperate to fuck your little cunt."

So I'd been wrong. Like me, he wasn't regretting it, and better still, he was as eager as I was for more!

For a curvy woman I was good at this. I hadn't just got onto all fours, my stomach was flat on the bed and my bottom was high up. This was going to be good for both of us. When he got behind me he didn't push into me straight away, but I wasn't worried. I knew that he wasn't having second thoughts, he was just taking some time to admire the view.

chris99999
chris99999
3,975 Followers
12