All Comments on 'AC/DC - Adele and her Siblings'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cursrahcursrah5 months ago

i enjoyed this story please continue it.

ArediaAredia5 months ago

Liked it, would like more. :)

Billyboy1953Billyboy19534 months ago

5 stars Chris! Part 2 please. Wonder what will happen at midnight?

walt555walt5554 months ago

Canโ€™t wait for next chapter

namidaboshinamidaboshi4 months ago

This is brilliant! Part two please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An attention getting and enjoyable story seemingly about one brother cock and (2) hairless pussies.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brother/sister was ok. Sister/sister...HELL NO! Gross! 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A real plot twist would be at midnight, because they're not blind and stupid like children think, her parents came to her room and made her their fucktoy. Lol. That would be hot, but honestly, her siblings showing up would be also. You're really good at the family tales, but it's not too often you throw in some girl on girl. So that was a nice bonus. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Very nice but might have been better as a 2 or 3 chapter story. Felt unfinished.

BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

I loved it but more would be hotter ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜˜

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was awesome. My sister and I were fuck buddies. The first time I came inside her, was because I could feel her insides repeatedly gripping my cock as she was having an orgasm. Up until then, I had been holding back.

LoverOfHotSex69LoverOfHotSex693 months ago

I loved the story it was great, I hope there will be another chapter to complete the story, it really turned me on.

LoverOfHotSex69LoverOfHotSex693 months ago

I really lived this story, brother sister stories always get me hard and horny. I would love read a continuation of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.