Academy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She did a good job on you," Ms. Ford marveled. Abbi's small pale butt had a clear red handprint on both cheeks. "Impressive."

"I asked if I could go up to the dorm and change them, but she didn't let me."

"And Ms. Polk was right to do so."

"I'm really sorry," Abbi pleaded. "I won't break the dress code again, I promise."

"Well, you aren't sorry enough yet, I'm afraid."

Abbi didn't know how to respond.

"Miss Ariel, what's your answer?"

"I think I should get 20 hand spankings and I will pull my panties down for you to use the belt to whip me ten more times"

Ms. Ford thought for a moment and nodded in assent.

"And you, Miss Abbi?"

This was a familiar game; her online Daddy often made her decide the details of the punishment, and it was in just about every DD/lg story and comic that he sent her way.

Here, though, with seven of her peers watching and Ms. Ford palpably losing her patience, it became too much for her to endure. She closed her eyes and sobbed silently.

"Alright, Miss Abbi," Ms. Ford soothed. "Please hold Miss Ariel's hands while I correct her foul language."

Abbi sniffled and nodded, unable to open her eyes just yet.

A few moments later, the first loud slap of Ms. Ford's hand on Ariel's ample bottom coincided with a loud "Ow," a girlish giggle, and a tightening of her grip. Abbi felt the impacts through their grasped hands and the desk that they both leaned on. It was intense.

When Abbi took her first peek Ariel was smiling, wincing, and crying out, all in one complicated stream of expressions. Abbi did her best to choke back a laugh.

About halfway through the hand spanking, Abbi smiled at her new friend and mouthed some encouragement. Ariel looked over her shoulder at Ms. Ford and then back at Abbi, mouthing back "I fucking love this!"

Ariel gave another giggle and a satisfied moan as the last swat hit home.

"Ok, Miss Ariel," Ms. Ford commanded. "Skirt up, panties all the way down."

"Yes, Ms. Ford," Ariel complied.

Abbi looked over her friend's shoulder and caught a glimpse of the dual crests of her ass.

My goodness, Abbi thought, she's built.

"Have you ever been belted before, Miss Ariel?"

"No, Ms. Ford."

"Brace yourself, girl. I need you to be extra strong right now."

"Yes, Ms. Ford."

Ariel wrenched herself from Abbi's grip as the first blow of the belt wrapped around her bottom. She screamed in shock and disappeared under the desk. Abbi was reminded again that this was all on display by the gasps of the Sophomores looking on.

"Get up, Miss Ariel, and put your hands back on the desk."

It took a while for her to comply. The belt was far more than Ariel had bargained for. Once she was back in position, Ms. Ford had instructions for Abbi.

"Miss Abbi, grasp her wrists as tightly as you can. If you are unable to hold onto her, I will be forced to restrain you both."

"Yes, Ms. Ford." Abbi replied, grimly.

Ariel jerked away a little less with each successive blow while she seemed to seamlessly transition from crying to laughing and back to crying again. Her groan of relief was loud and hearty when the last one fell.

"You will stay there on display until I instruct you otherwise, understood?"

Ariel nodded, resting her cheek on the desk.

"Your turn Miss Abbi," Ms. Ford insisted. "How will I be helping to correct your dress code issue?"

"I don't know, Ms. Ford," Abbi stalled, crying, "I really don't."

"Come on now, young lady," Ms. Ford admonished. "You broke the rules, now you have to be a big girl and take your punishment."

Abbi stood looking at the other students for help. Marty, Joel, and Blair all looked shocked by what they had seen and excited for the prospect of more. Kyle looked concerned while Daniel looked disinterested. Kamilla was the only one showing any sympathy.

"It's ok, you can do it," Kamilla encouraged, "you'll be ok."

"What are you afraid of, Miss Abbi?" Ms. Ford asked, "It's ok to be scared. Is it the brush? Just hold Miss Ariel's hands and focus on breathing. I'll take care of the rest."

Abbi wiped her tears, took a deep breath, and bent back over the desk.

"It's not that bad, Abbi," Ariel lied, whispering, "I've got you, girl."

"Thank you," Abbi whispered back.

Ms. Ford picked up the brush and took up position by her side.

"I was wrong before, Miss Abbi," Ms. Ford admitted. "You seem to understand and be more than sorry for this infraction."

Abbi's heart leapt at the thought of a pardon from this humiliation.

"You're not getting out of this, though." Ms. Ford read Abbi's expression exactly right. "Once decided, students must be punished, no exceptions."

Abbi looked back at Ms. Ford with what she hoped were the biggest, saddest kitten eyes she could summon.

"I am allowed some measure of mercy, though. Since you seem to be most afraid of this, I will only apply ten moderate stokes of the brush."

Abbi's heart dropped, crestfallen.

"And," Ms. Ford added, "you must be the one to pull down your panties and bare your own bottom. What do you say, Miss Abbi?"

"That's fair Ms. Ford," Abbi managed. Meek, subdued, and small. Sore and on display, and only a couple hours into what would be a long summer of stern discipline.

Abbi reached back to pull her skirt up and her panties down. This time, she let them fall all the way to the floor. She had decided to find the nearest trashcan to deposit them into as soon as possible.

All that was left was to cling to Ariel wrist to wrist and try not to cry too much as the first stoke of the brush hit home.

-

"Before you go class," Ms. Ford intoned right after the end of class bell, "your tutors will be giving you some homework to complete before the end of the day. Please do so, because failure to turn in homework is a punishable infraction."

The class stopped gathering their things to look at Ms. Ford, listening carefully once again.

"Also, don't forget, there is a student hygiene period starting now, please take advantage of it. The next bell will be the one signaling lunch in the Grey Hall."

The sophomores were quick to pack up and leave, except for Abbi.

Following her brush spanking, Ms. Ford had told her to stand facing the corner in the back where she could keep an eye on her and to stay after class to chat. She then finished the last bit of the interrupted lecture.

Abbi did her best to stop from fidgeting and crying while the rest of the class ignored her. She would develop a very strong love/hate relationship with these reflection periods in the coming term.

Her thoughts dwelled on just how funny time was during these moments. The time bent over Ms. Ford's desk, the time spent in the corner seemed to drag on without forever, but when the bell rang, Abbi realized that it was already 11 am. Half of the school day was already over so quickly.

Once the students were gone, Ms. Ford approached with a sigh and touched Abbi's shoulder.

Abbi practically jumped into her teacher's arms, eyes filling with tears once again. Ms. Ford lifted Abbi up by her slightly throbbing ass and held her there, the sweetest little spider monkey ever.

"I'm sorry Ms. Ford, I'm so sorry."

"I know you are, dear," Ms. Ford cooed. "Let's sit at my desk and take care of those hurt feelings, ok?"

Ms. Ford tried to let her down, but Abbi clung tight.

"Ok, sweetheart, ok."

She awkwardly walked them over to the big, high-backed chair and sat down. Abbi felt so much relief sitting there, straddling Ms. Ford, held tight in her caring embrace.

"So, are you always this delicate when being punished?"

"No, mam," Abbi began. "I mean, I don't actually know. Today was my first time playing for real."

"My goodness, girl!"

"I mean, I've messed around a little, and played with my Daddy online a lot last year. This is so real, though. You know?"

"I do know, yes. Nurse Polk did a good job on you for sure," Ms. Ford offered. "You should see the handprints on that pretty little bottom of yours."

"She also took my," Abbi started to tear up again. "She took my, my..."

"She took your temperature rectally? Yes, that is one of her favorite methods of correction."

"It wasn't bad, it just felt so weird."

"It's ok dear," Ms. Ford held Abbi close and patted her head. "How about the brush? You seemed to be so fearful of it when I put it on the desk."

"Yeah, I mean, my ex-stepfather once..."

"You don't need to explain anymore," Ms. Ford interrupted. "Okay? We need never open that door again while you are a student here."

"Okay."

Ms. Ford moved her hands up and down Abbi's back, soothing her further. Abbi's breath hitched and the tears finally stopped. She felt how soft Ms. Ford's body was, sensed a growing warmth between them.

"I also noticed that you got quite aroused during your spanking," whispered Ms. Ford. Abbi felt the woman's hands moving under her skirt to softly caress her sore buttocks.

"It happens when I'm afraid, I guess."

The woman answered this observation with a little peck on Abbi's earlobe.

Abbi leaned back, looking hard at Ms. Ford's beautiful, freckled face, full lips, and green eyes. She gasped as one of her teacher's fingers found her sensitive wet pussy.

"Oh, my, my, my, still wet," Ms. Ford breathed. "I can't tell you how much I love seeing my students get hot and hard from a good brushing."

"Can I kiss you, Ms. Ford?" Abbi asked, breathless.

"Only if you allow me to take care of this sweet little wet kitten you have down here, little girl."

Abbi didn't wait a moment longer to dive into those hungry lips. Ms. Ford snaked an arm between them to better access her lower regions. Gripping Abbi's pert, handprinted butt in one hand while exploring the lips and folds of her dripping pussy, the women found themselves mashed together in urgent ecstasy.

Ms. Ford broke free of Abbi's kiss with a sweet request.

"Kiss my neck, baby girl," she demanded. Abbi complied, licking, sucking, nibbling, and kissing the bare skin there, drinking in the salty sweet taste of her. Ms. Ford proceeded with the most excellent fingering.

Moments later, Abbi was rocked by a short, intense orgasm. Her pussy contracted around the single finger lodged up in there and rode it home. She collapsed against Ms. Ford's soft, ample bosom, spent.

"You've had a busy day already, Ms. Abbi." Ms. Ford said, withdrawing her finger.

"Did I do good, though?"

Ms. Ford brought the soaked finger to her own lips, savoring her student's sweet nectar.

"Oh, yes, little girl, you did so good."

-

Disengaging from Ms. Ford, gathering up her discarded panties, backpack, and scattered thoughts, and leaving the classroom was both sweet and sad.

Ms. Ford had already resumed her stern teacher role, warning her against uniform violations and other things that may get Abbi and her friends into trouble (as if this weren't the whole point of the Academy in the first place! Abby thought) and sent her to the dorms to get cleaned up.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Ford," Abbi couldn't help herself. "I promise to make you so proud."

"I know you will, Miss Abbi."

She gave Abbi a wink and a smile on the way out the door, a last little hint of the intimacy that had just occurred between them.

12