Aunt Victoria

Story Info
Maria get to visit her Aunt Victoria and Margot for the summer.
3k words
4.43
17k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
108 Followers

Everyone is over the age of eighteen.

Victoria gazed down at the beautiful eighteen year old girl, her sister's daughter, and said, "If you come back to France with me, I will sample your finer points." For emphasis she hefted the girl's left breast and thumbed her nipple. It hardened immediately in the delicate bra. Victoria smiled and did the same to the right breast and nipple. So sensitive her lovely young niece. Just like her mother. But with her vacation in Maine coming to an end, she didn't want to go home empty handed.

Without shock or surprise, Maria, stared into the incredible gray eyes of her aunt and replied, "Yes, certainly." Everyone knew Aunt Victoria, the famous actress, liked men and women. Maria was graduating school and discovering herself and going to France would be the perfect opportunity. Her mother had spoken to her, telling Maria that Aunt Victoria wanted her to visit for the summer. That she would get to see Paris and the Riviera. Maybe some other famous cities.

"So long as you understand," Victoria said and thumbed the nipple again. An entire summer with this delicious girl was going to wear her and Margot out. She couldn't wait for it to begin. "You don't need to pack a lot."

On the ride to the airport, Maria sat beside her aunt in the back of a stretch limo. Victoria Silby was a famous actress who owned her own private chateau in the south of France, and her movies were legendary as was the Oscar on the mantel over her fireplace. When they were seated in first class, Maria settled back in her chair and imagined what the summer was going to be like. She had seen photos of her aunt's estate with its large swimming pool and stables. And they were only a couple of miles from the beach. This was going to be so much fun.

Getting to the estate took a couple of days, and she was exhausted by the time the car passed through the wrought iron gates. They were met by a beautiful young woman at the double front doors who gave Victoria an impressive welcome home kiss just inside the doors. Victoria's suede gloved hands took possession of the woman's ample breasts during the kiss and toyed with her nipples; Maria was able to see that the woman was not wearing a bra.

Drawing back, Victoria purred, "Margot, this is my niece, Maria. She will be joining us in bed."

Margot's eyes lit up brightly. "Welcome," she greeted Maria and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Her hands lingered briefly on the girl's breasts. "Very nice," she mewed.

"Take her up to her room, and get her settled," Victoria said and picked up her suitcase. "I want to see her in that little schoolgirl outfit."

Maria grabbed her bag and followed the young golden haired woman up the stairs and to the right. Margot was wearing a very short beige skirt with nothing underneath, something Maria noticed on the climb up the stairs. Margot's long tanned legs ended at a firm tight ass.

"Here's your room," Margot said and opened the door to a fairy tale room of white gossamer and pink cream. Maria set her bag on the floor and gaped in awe at the beautiful room. There was even a balcony! "You even have your own bath," Margot continued and opened the door to the full bath. "You will no doubt want to have a bath and then a nap before dinner. Victoria's only rule is afternoon naps should be in the nude...oh, and don't lock the door." Maria could only imagine why nude napping was a requirement. "Now I've already laid out the clothes that Victoria wants you to wear for the remainder of the day. Very skimpy, but she has friendly fingers."

If Margot's clothes were any judge of what she would be wearing, Maria was going to need some time to get used to them. After the woman left the room, Maria put her clothes up and then retired to the bath. "It looked like a Greek villa. Filling the ornate tub with warm water and bubbles, she peeled off her clothes and stepped in. It was divine! And to think she was about to be the lover of her famous aunt. It gave her a deep thrill in her body. Her breasts were very sensitive and washing them made her hornier. Finally she was going to know what another woman felt like.

After the bath she stretched out naked on the fairy tale bed. So decadent! Running her hands provocatively down her breasts to her pussy, she imagined what was going to happen next. Yes! It was all she could do to close her eyes and take that much needed nap.

The late afternoon sun was casting long shadows outside when Margot entered Maria's room to wake the girl up. She was lying on her stomach with her gorgeous ass just begging to be nibbled on. Sitting on the bed, Margot ran her hand over the firm white rump. Victoria would insist that she keep her butt and breasts covered when outside to accentuate the golden color of her skin and the whiteness of her pleasant areas. "Time to get up," Margot said and squeeze one of the firm melons of her rump.

"What time is it?" Maria asked and sat up.

"Dinnertime," Margot answered and caressed Maria's right breast, pinching the soft nipple until it perked up hard and tender. "I cannot wait to play with those," she said and hopped up. "Remember to put your sexy clothes on."

Maria smiled and climbed out of bed. After visiting her private bath, she put on the nearly transparent crop top and ultrashort plaid skirt. She gazed herself in the mirror and thought about the porn photos she had seen on the internet. Sexy schoolgirls. To emphasize the illusion, she pulled her hair up into pigtails. Gold sandals and down stair she went to dinner.

"You are to greet you aunt with a kiss on the cheek," Margot informed her. Maria nodded and stood beside Margot to await Victoria's arrival.

The great actress arrived wearing a lavender and pink flowing nightgown with pale nude lavender panties and a lace bra with the nipples exposed. Maria was surprised to see that they were pierced, small golden loops dangling from each wine-colored tip. Victoria sat down and then Margot slipped beside her and kissed her cheek before sitting. Victoria smiled and slipped her fingers beneath the skirt to stroke Margot's shaven pussy.

Margot sighed and then sat down. Maria followed suit and bent over to kiss her aunt's cheek. Victoria stroked the girl's pussy and then said, "We will need to shave her."

"Yes, Mistress," Margot replied as Maria sat down.

A tinkle of the bell brought the cook, a stately woman, into the dining room with the first course. An assistant helped her during the evening meal. Neither woman wore anything provocative, and after dinner they cleaned the dishes and went home.

Only then did Victoria proceed to the nightly entertainment. "Come here," she told the girl and patted her lap. When Maria attempted to sit sideways, Victoria stopped her. "I want access to your pussy," she told her niece who in turn sat astride her aunt. Victoria lifted the flimsy blouse and smiled. "Very nice," she said and ran her cherry lacquered nails over the girl's breasts and brought them together at her nipples.

Maria's pussy was starting to ache with need.

Victoria continued teasing Maria's left breast and nipple with one hand while exploring her pussy with the other. "Yes, we need to groom this," she told Margot. "Go up to the bedroom and ready everything."

"Yes, mistress."

"I want your pussy as bald as a baby's bottom," she told Maria and stroked her clit. "And so it won't be a surprise to you, I am going to use every toy I have on you."

"Yes, Mistress," Maria sighed and closed her eyes. She wanted this more than anything.

Victoria removed her hand and said, "Let's go clean that sweet pussy of yours up." She took her niece by the hand and led her up the stairs, not to her bedroom, but to a playroom where Margot waited for them. Victoria's lover was fully nude now, and Maria could see some diamonds glittering for nipple posts. And a red heart tattoo decorated her left hip. Her pussy was also smooth as a baby's bottom.

Maria removed her skimpy outfit and sat on a towel covered chair similar to the ones seen in doctor's offices which allowed her legs to held open wide in stirrups. The waxing was painful, but Margot stroked her clit to make her feel better. In no time at all the girl was clean down there. And quite horny.

"Clean enough to eat," Victoria said and nodded at Margot. "Now that she's presentable, let's retire to my room. She's not ready for this one."

Maria lightly ran her hand over her clean pussy before following her aunt back to a bedroom that was magnificent. It was roses and satin and a huge four postered bed. The three women climbed on it and immediately fell into each other's arms. Victoria kissed her niece deeply and passionately, while Margot, behind her, kissed the side of her neck and encircled her body to clasp her breasts. Her fingers scissored the girl's nipples while Victoria kept one arm around Maria's neck and the other hand moved down the girl's body to her waxed pubic arear.

Maria panted as the women kissed and caressed her. They laid her back on the soft sheets and raised her knees. Golden Margot went straight for her pussy, lashing it with her tongue and lips, sucking the juices out of the girl until she cried with pleasure. Victoria with heated eyes watched her pet feast on the girl, at the way she took Maria to her first thrashing orgasm. Maria cried out and arched her back while Margot slipped four fingers into her hot wet regions and stroked her to more delicious thrills.

Margot raised her head and smiled at the delicious teenager. A nod from Victoria told her to proceed. "Now my turn," she purred and moved to sit comfortably on Maria's face. Wrapping her arms around Margot's thighs, Maria instinctively knew how to eat pussy Her tongue went to work on the older girl's clit. Victoria positioned herself behind her pet and kissed the back of her neck. Margot smelled like sweet apples. Victoria's fingers found the little jewels that adorned Margot's full soft breasts and rolled them between her fingers. Margot arched her back into Victoria's body as Maria tongue worked hard to bring her to a shattering orgasm. In her own way Victoria loved the gentle but highly erotic Margot. When she came almost violently, Victoria kept the pressure up on her sensitive nipples, while Maria lapped all her juices down.

When Victoria released her, Margot moved back and both girls jumped up to attack Victoria's hard red nipples. Together they sucked hard, their teeth to taking light nips out of the pierced tips. Margot produced a rose colored vibrator and pressed it against Victoria's hungry pussy. Before the night was over Maria would get a vibrator pressed against her clit while a vibrating plug throbbed inside her ass. She went to sleep beside her aunt with the plug humming away inside her body.

Victoria had a treat for Maria in the morning. They were going into town to get her nipples pierced and a small tattoo placed on her left side a few inches below her naval just like Margot and Victoria. The shoppe was on a back street and looked nothing like the tattoo parlors in the states. No hairy biker here. The woman who operated the shoppe was a friend of Victoria's.

"I want posts with the little pink roses," Victoria told the short haired woman after greeting her with a polite kiss on the cheek. "And the same little heart where mine is, Cyd"

"Very good," Cyd said and led them to a very sterile back room. "Sit here, and you will need to take your shorts off."

Maria did as told exposing some straps around her thighs. "I have her wearing a butterfly to distract her," Victoria explained as Maria took a seat in the chair. Cyd raised her scrap of shirt and exposed her breasts.

"Very nice," she said and pinched one of the coral nipples.

Maria squirmed as the butterfly teased her still sensitive clit. Cyd wiped the nipple off with alcohol and then used a box tool to pierce it. Maria gasped as pain and pleasure fought for control of her body. She was still struggling when her other nipple was pierced.

"They're beautiful," Victoria praised the girl. "The little tattoo is nothing compared to this. Now please sit still.""

"They really are beautiful," Cyd agreed and pulled up a stool to create the little red heart. Maria, her nipples throbbing, tried to stay still but the butterfly on her clit, her nipples, and now the tattoo had her squirming uncontrollably.

"She's more active than the other girls," Cyd remarked casually. "Margot never moved."

"Maria's only eighteen. Hasn't learned to control herself yet," Victoria answered a bit tersely.

"Is she going to be taking care of them?"

"No. I will personally see to the piercings," Victoria assured the other woman. "Salt water soaks twice a day and clean water rinses."

"An ice compress can help with the swellings."

Maria was glad when it was over, although a look in the mirror told her she looked so sexy. Now she was in the same league as Rihanna and Paris Jackson. Pulling her shorts up she fastened them. Victoria didn't want anything rubbing her nipples and handed her a pale lacy bra with the nipples cut out. They weren't going far on foot.

Back in the car, Victoria started it up and said, "You embarrassed me in there."

Maria looked surprised. "It hurt, and that thing..."

Victoria shot her an angry look but drove away without saying anything. When they got home, she finally said, "Take your shorts off and proceed to the room upstairs. Margot, go with her. She's earned a spanking."

"A spanking?" Maria protested. "I told you, it hurt and all."

"You would prefer a ticket home in shame?"

"No..." She snapped her jaw shut. Following Margot upstairs to the room, she removed her shorts and bent over a black padded bench. Opening her legs as instructed by Margot, she waited, and the wait made her dizzy. She had never felt more alive in her entire young life. The butterfly wasn't moving but it was still there, and her clit was hypersensitive. Her aching nipples throbbed all the way down to her clit. Margot was stroking her upturned ass.

Victoria arrived and took a thick padded paddle off the wall. She paused to study the delicious young creature exposed in all her glory. "From now on you will sit still if I tell you," she said and ran her hand over the girl's pale right cheek. Such perfection. She brought the paddle down on the naked flank. Five on each side, turning the pale flesh to a hot pink. Victoria ran her hand over the heated skin. "So beautiful. Now stand up and face me."

Maria, tears in her eyes, straightened herself and faced her aunt. "Looking at how perfect you are makes me just as horny as a teenager myself. But we need to wait. Why don't you and Margot hang out awhile, while I go see what is being planned for lunch."

Maria sniffed back her tears and waited for Margot to tell her what needed to be done. The spanking hadn't hurt, not really, but her pride had been wounded. Margot got some salve out of a cupboard and sat on a leather sofa against the wall. "Come lay over my lap. This will make you feel better."

Maria did as she was told, careful not to bump her tender nipples. The hum against her clit started again. Margot had the controls! Setting the small box on the sofa, Margot rubbed the soothing cool lotion into Maria's butt cheeks. All Maria could think about was how much this aroused her. Margot added the lotion to her butt hole and worked a finger inside. Where she got the anal plug, Maria could only guess but Margot gently inserted it...and turned it on! Maria lost it in one massive orgasm that had been building all morning.

Margot continued to massage the girl's back and hips, letting the stimulation build to another orgasm. "Good girl" she purred and helped Maria sit up a stride her thighs. "Your nipples are so pretty."

"I like yours," Maria replied and lightly caressed them. Without giving it a second thought, she pinched them provocatively. Margot liked having her breasts and nipples played with, and Maria accommodated her. "They're very sensitive."

"I can cum just by playing with them," Margot confided. It helped that her own pussy was being stimulated by a little toy. Maria leaned forward and they kissed. Margot shuddered as the girl got rougher with her nipples.

"I love it when we eat each other," Maria whispered against Margot's parted lips. Hearing the older woman's mews whenever she twisted the coral tips, Maria concentrated on them. She kissed the side of Margot's neck and shoulder.

Margot's orgasm was delicious. Victoria had used her to train the last two girls who had stayed at their home, but this one was a close relative. She did not know what Maria's ultimate fate would be. The last girl Margaux was living in Paris as the personal assistant to a famous fashion designer. Rumor had it Margaux was as famous in bed as she was in the studio. And Margaux's nipples were pierced with diamonds and a rose tattoo graced her left hip.

OLB
OLB
108 Followers