Academy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't...I wasn't...I'm sorry Coach Carter, it won't happen again."

Abbi curled up on the bleachers, trying to make herself as small as possible. If life were a cartoon there would be a tiny black cloud pouring rain on her head, drenching her in existential despair.

Abbi did her best to follow the game after that but struggled with the invading image of the detention rooms that she had never visited but were sure to be awful. Medieval torture chambers for sure.

While visions of the rack and iron maiden danced around her head, the Sophomores had managed to pull ahead, whittling the Juniors down to just their socks. Between tall Kyle and blessed Blair, her team seemed poised to win. Amazing!

Even more amazing was the answer to the missing dongs had been in front of her for a while now. Free of their shorts Blair, Ariel, and Kamilla looked fetching in their skimpy black thongs. The boys, however, had on jockstraps, a contraption that Abbi had only vague knowledge of. Seeing Marty, Kyle, and Joel scampering around the court in these comical undergarments was just too much.

No wonder their dicks weren't hanging out! Jockstraps! Abbi bit her knuckle rather than laugh out loud again.

Each boy's whole ass was hanging out, some hairy, some smooth, all sweaty. She couldn't decide which was more obscene, seeing the Junior boys' junk flopping around as they did their best to stage a comeback, or the Sophomore's with their packages nestled in a pouch of white cotton busting their bare butts to stay on top.

In the end, it was the Junior's socks versus the Sophomore's trainers that did them in.

Winning felt amazing, but Abbi held herself back from celebrating as much as her heart wanted to. She joined the team as they queued up on the sideline to get fist-bumps and handshakes from the other side. When Abbi reached out for Delilah's hand, the girl did a hairbrush psych that she'd clearly been planning for a while, leaving the proffered truce unanswered.

"Oh my god, you are such a jerk!" Abbi exclaimed.

"Come on, love, it's not worth it," Kamilla soothed as she gently pressed Abbi forward.

Abbi looked back to see if Coach Carter had seen the slight, but he had disappeared into the equipment room. When he emerged with an armful of spanking implements, Abbi was reminded of the sweet, sweet payback she was about to unleash on Marsha 'Delilah' Brady's backside.

"Sophomores, you may choose your tools."

Coach Carter explained what he expected to happen as he placed eight implements on the first rise of bleachers.

Abbi darted towards the hairbrush. This would be the first time she would be the one giving the spankings and she was going to give it good.

"Juniors, spread out along the bleachers. You will bend over and place your hands on the first riser. The Sophomores get to strike your buttocks five times each for a total of forty strokes. Stand up, take your hands off the bleachers to protect yourself, or otherwise interfere in the Sophomore victory spanking, and I will personally double the magnitude of your loss."

"Yes, Coach Carter," they replied in defeated unison.

The sight of eight bared butts was glorious and hilarious.

Abbi had long been smitten with the vision that was the female ass presented for punishment and the four Junior girls did not disappoint. Boy butts were something else though; a couple of them were unpleasantly hirsute and the way their berries hung loose like the pendulum of a broken grandfather clock was downright gross.

The view from the other side, while not exactly great, was definitely preferable.

"Alright, Sophomores. Line up to the right and work your way left. Five, let me repeat, FIVE strokes of your instrument ONLY."

"Yes, Coach Carter," the Sophomores intoned, loud and proud.

The team let their MVP go first. Blair had chosen a tawse, an implement that Abbi had seen hanging in her otaku bedroom's bondage closet. Mr. Cleveland had once offered to help her experience every tool on the wall hooks, playfully of course, but they had only gotten through the riding crop and the flogger before he'd been overcome by lust and tossed her on the bed to fuck her senseless.

Based on the first Junior boy's reaction, the tawse was quite painful in Blair's enthusiastic hands.

Joel went next with a thick wooden paddle, followed by Ariel with a cat-o-nine-tails. Then it was Abbi's turn.

Reflecting on the experience while she lay in bed much later that night, giving a spanking went much faster than getting one. It was also more fun to spank girls than it was boys, but Abbi suspected because she never really thought of men as being submissive, even these fully grown men role-playing as boys.

When Abbi got to Delilah, she found herself at a crossroads. Unleash hell on her bully's already reddened ass, or be the bigger, better girl and go easy on her.

The Junior girl looked over her shoulder, eyes blazing with anger.

Hell it is, then.

Abbi swung the brush with vim and vigor, a little more confidently, a little more forcefully each of the five times.

"Ow, jeez," Delilah complained. "Coach Carter! Miss Abbi was trying to hurt me!"

"Of course she was, her team won," he replied without sympathy.

Abbi was sooooo tempted to give her a couple more for the road but knew that would be a major violation right in front of Coach Carter. Bad idea.

All that was left was two Junior boys. Abbi tried to enjoy herself but found her attention drifting towards the punishment the four Sophomores lined behind her were inflicting on Delilah's bottom.

And then it was over. Abbi's team clustered around each other, finally able to bask in the glow of winning as an assembled team. The Juniors stood, some clutching and rubbing their hurt butts, others trying to put on a stoic front, none of them willing to look at the victorious younger team.

"Alrighty kiddos, time to hit the showers. Everyone showers, everyone, and no one is dismissed until everyone is dressed, got it?"

"Yes, Coach Carter."

The Juniors filed off toward their locker room while the Sophomores stretched their moment out with hugs and high-fives before heading off themselves.

-

Coach Carter wandered back and forth across his office between the two locker rooms, overseeing the students as they showered and dressed like a proper pervert.

Most of Abbi's inner turmoil had subsided by the time she'd stepped under the abrasive blast of hot water. She looked across the tiled and steamy coed space with genuine affection for her team. The joyous sight of their soapy wet bodies and grinning faces made Abbi's heart stutter and her imagination run wild. The chatter was light and airy, a mix of reminiscing about certain plays and looking forward to the night's fieldtrip, a breezy contrast to the hot and heavy scene happening in Abbi's head.

It wasn't the first time that she'd imagined an orgy with these fine young people, but it was the most vivid by far. How crazy would it be a blissed-out cowgirl riding Joel's meaty shaft while Marty reamed her ass out with his fun-sized package and Abbi had her face buried in Kamilla's crotch? She wasn't even sure how to arrange such a complicated set of positions, but she was sure she could attempt to take care of Joel and Ariel with her free hands if given the chance. How about Daniel and Blair? They'd have to get in on the fun somehow. Eight is a lot of bodies to get twisted up in a big sweaty pile of sexy sexiness.

Alas, it was not to be, at least not yet. None of the Academy faculty had brought up the idea of an orgy, let alone suggested such a thing was possible or even allowed.

Abbi got pulled out of the vision by a quick peck on the cheek that she got from a freshly clean Blair as she exited the shower.

"You did great, girlfriend. Don't let that little bitch get you down."

"Thanks, Blair," Abbi said as she put her head under the faucet to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. "You were just simply amazing."

The others chimed in with praise as well. The cutest blush formed on Blair's sweet dark chocolate cheeks as she ducked out to get dressed.

Abbi lingered while the others finished up. Kamilla stayed behind too, moving over to the showerhead next to her.

"So, Delilah, right?"

"I'm like, twenty-three now. Aren't I too old to get bullied?"

"You'd think she might have grown out of it by now, but Delilah was probably a complete cunt in high school."

Abbi looked at her friend, shocked.

"Uh, sorry, we say cunt as often as you Yanks say fuck."

"Oh, yeah," Abbi remembered. The darkly forbidden word had made a few memorable appearances since coming to know Kamilla. This was the first time she had applied it to one of the other students, though.

"She was a twat, I mean to say. I can tell. And the Academy encourages brats as much as it punishes their behavior."

"It hurts, though, and it just sucks."

"You got to hurt her back though, right? How good did it feel to wallop her pale narrow ass?"

"Pretty good, yeah."

The girls grinned at each other. Abbi flashed back to the moment the brush hit the girl's butt for the first time, causing her bully to arch her back and cry out.

"Love, you are just so fucking cute," Kamilla segued, a twinkle in her eye. "If I knew you looked like this all soapy and wet, I woulda joined you in our dorm room's shower ages ago."

"Oh, my goodness, we would get into so much trouble."

"It would be worth it though, no?"

"You are just so pretty too, Kami. I just, I don't know, I look at you sometimes, and I just want to..."

Abbi cut herself short when she noticed Coach Carter fuzzy shape looming in the steamy shower entrance.

"Enough, ladies. Lovefest is over. California is in a drought, so let's wrap it up and get out of here."

"Yes, Coach Carter," Kamilla said. The golden-brown goddess passed her head under the spout for a quick second before twisting the knob.

Abbi ached for the slippery heat of her friend's naked embrace but had to settle for a sloppy wet kiss on the lips as the girl headed past Coach Carter to the lockers.

Abbi turned to shut the water off with the sense that the Coach wanted to say something. When she turned around again, he was gone, and she was alone in the settling mist.

-

The good cheer continued in the locker room as the Sophomores toweled off and started getting dressed. No one was in much of a hurry.

The lockers where the students stowed their uniforms were in a U-shaped aisle with a low wood bench between opposing banks of lockers on either side. It had the same color scheme as everywhere else in the Academy, cream colored walls and crimson lockers. Other than the wet towels and few scraps of clothing that hadn't been tossed into the hamper during the game that were strewn around, it was spotless and smelled like cheap soap.

Abbi could sense Coach Carter hovering but never got more than a glimpse of him while she dried off and dressed.

Guess he's just into naked wet bodies, then, Abbi thought. It wasn't entirely welcome, this judgment of Coach Carter. Why does knowing that about him bother me so much? He's here for the same reason I am.

"Love?"

She'd gotten out of the habit of thinking badly of people for their kinks and fetishes. There were certain things she'd always find off limits or out of bounds, due to squeamishness or self-preservation, but at the half-way point of her Academy matriculation she'd found it easy to accept people as they were regardless of whatever kinky shit turned them on. On the Mt. Lee campus setting anyway. Who knew if it would follow her back out into the real world once the dust had settled?

"Abbi-love? You still with us?"

"Uh, yeah, sorry." Abbi pulled up and smoothed out her stockings.

She held back on talking to Kamilla more plainly until she knew that her words wouldn't be used against her. Bra in hand, Abbi stood up on the bench and craned her neck around. The frosted office windows made it nearly impossible to figure out where the Coach was, but he wasn't on their side for the moment. She hopped back down and resumed dressing.

"You shouldn't let Delilah get into your head."

"It's not her, it's the Coach."

"What about him?"

"I don't think he likes me."

"And that bothers you?"

"I don't know. It's just, the way he was looking at me all period."

"Oh? I didn't notice, sorry. Button me up?"

Abbi raised an eyebrow in her friend's direction. Kamilla had everything on, but the girl's shirt hung open giving the most delightful peek at her generous cleavage.

"Uh, yeah, I guess" Abbi answered.

They closed the few feet of distance they'd given each other to dress, and Abbi got to work. About halfway up, Kamilla leaned in for a whisper. At first, Abbi couldn't quite make it out. She'd gotten used to her friend's accent, but occasionally the meaning of her words was lost on her. Abbi looked up into her big brown eyes.

"Huh?"

"I'm serious about the shower, love. Or any sexy-time stuff."

"Like, us? Together? Tonight?" Abbi asked, breathless. Her heart woke up and started pounding. Nothing other than friendly affection and innocent flirting had passed between them before.

"You're worth any trouble we might get into."

Abbi cast her eyes down and finished buttoning the oxford.

"I don't know, Kami..." for all her fantasizing about expressing her love for the girl, reality suddenly seemed way too close and potentially painful.

"Think about it," the girl said with another quick kiss on the mouth before leaving Abbi with her thoughts. The other Sophomores had already finished and left. She was alone again.

"I have been, Kami," Abbi muttered. "It would be so good, but I know my heart..."

Abbi sat to pull on her loafers, lost in doubt and desire, getting close to tears. Back on the Mt. Lee Emotional Rollercoaster again.

Coach Carter stood with his arms crossed in the office doorway. His expression never seemed to change much, but Abbi knew that all the attention she had gotten from him so far hadn't been happenstance.

"Why am I not surprised? Wrap it up, Miss Abbi."

"I'm coming, sir." Usually, the double entendre would have been delightful, but circumstances robbed it of its sexiness. Whether Coach Carter liked her or not, Abbi was pretty sure she didn't like him.

Coach Carter clapped his hands a couple of times for emphasis and said, "Let's go, speedy."

12