A Kinky Village Story: Mrs. Burton

Story Info
David has an appointment with the village domme.
3.3k words
4.5
12.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You looked so sexy today, sweetie. That was easily the hottest thing I have ever seen.'

SIX HOURS EARLIER

I'd woken up early that morning. I always did on the days I would see Mrs Burton. Rachel, my wife and the love of my life was fast asleep next to me. I rolled over and draped my arm over her, then moved her hair to one side and softly kissed the back of her neck.

Ordinarily, I would have continued kissing her and begun caressing her beautiful plump bottom cheeks, but there was no time today. So instead, I whispered in her ear that I loved her, then quietly as not to wake her, slipped out of bed.

Once outside, I started the activity app on my smart watch and headed off for my morning 5k run. Since Rachel and I had moved to the village three years ago, I had mapped out the perfect route for my run. It took me past the old church and the village hall, then down the track towards the primary school, before ending up at just over 5k at the village bakery.

You would have thought arriving at such an early hour meant I was the bakery's first customer. However, like most mornings, a couple of people always got there before me.

Every morning when I entered the bakery, Mrs Harris would say the same thing:

'Morning, David. You look like you have had a nice run. Give me a moment, and I'll be right with you.'

While I waited as Mrs Harris served the vicar's wife, I looked at all the lovely cakes on display and wondered if Rachel would like me to get her a Chelsea bun for later. Then I heard Mrs Harris ask me:

'What time is your appointment with Mrs Burton today, David?'

When I told her it was at half past ten, she replied:

'That's perfect. I will have time to get there early and have a nice cup with her of tea first.'

Then she turned to the vicar's wife and said:

'How about you, Alice. Will you be attending today?'

Alice said she was heading there now and would help Mrs Burton set everything up, then she said her goodbyes and left.

When I returned home with the croissants, Rachel was dressed and fiddling with the coffee machine. When I handed her the bag with croissants, she gave me a peck on the lips and then reminded me it was my mother's birthday next week, and we should go into town to pick out something nice for her.

After breakfast, Rachel kissed me softly and told me to keep an eye on the time. Then just before she left, we kissed again, and she said:

'I missed your kisses in bed this morning. I hope you will make up for it when you get home later.'

Smiling, I told her I was happy to give her the kisses she liked anytime she wanted. She replied:

'I know, sweetie. That's one of the reasons I love you so much.'

Then she kissed me on the cheek and made her way to the door.

My watch started buzzing at ten o'clock, reminding me it was almost time to leave. I made a quick espresso and then wrote a note to Rachel telling her I loved her. Then it was time to go.

Mrs Burton lived in a large thatched cottage not far from the village pond. As I walked up the gravelled driveway, I thought about how impressive her house was. Despite visiting many times, I still admired how beautiful it was. I hoped one day, Rachel and I would be able to afford a place like this.

Mrs Burton was in her late forties, but she was an attractive woman. She was taller than me in her heels, and as always she looked perfect. Just saying she was wearing a long black pencil skirt and a purple satin blouse doesn't do justice to how sophisticated and classy she looked.

Once inside, I followed Mrs Burton through her living room, admiring the exposed beams until we reached the dining room. That's when I got my first glimpse of the outfit I would be wearing.

Mrs Burton instructed me to strip, then commented on my hairless body, enquiring if Rachel had helped me to shave, to which I replied:

'Yes, Mistress. We did it yesterday evening.'

She handed me the white silk panties first, and then once I had put them on, she put the suspender belt on me. Then, as always, I felt a thrill as she pulled the fully fashioned black stockings up my legs and fastened the tops to the metal clips on the six straps. The matching bra was next, and then it was time to put me in my outfit.

First, she told me to put on the white blouse and then she added the tie herself. Then she held the classic schoolgirl grey pinafore dress open for me to step into. Once it was on, Mrs Burton stood back and admired me, then said:

'Yes, this is a perfect look for you, Daphne. I'm sure my guests will be very impressed.'

When she first chose Daphne as my feminine name, I'll admit I was a bit disappointed. In my fantasies, I had always imagined being called Britney or Cherry or something like that. Over time though, I had come to love being called Daphne and got a little thrill every time she called me it.

My make-up wasn't too dramatic this time, just a bit of blush on my cheeks, some eyeliner and eyeshadow, and my usual cherry red lipstick.

When she added the brunette wig, she pulled out her phone and took a headshot photo, telling me she was sending a picture to the ladies upstairs as a bit of a teaser.

The only thing left was for me to put my heels on. Mrs Burton smiled as she handed them to me, saying:

'You'll notice they are a little higher than the last ones. I think you are ready for them, though.'

As she put the five-inch black heels on my feet, she said:

'Ok, so there are a couple of things to tell you before you go up. Number one is that we have a new addition to our ranks today, so please don't be shocked when you see the new face. Secondly, don't forget the camera will already be rolling when you enter, so you need to be in character from the get-go.'

When I nervously entered the study, I saw my wife Rachel sitting next to Alice, the vicar's wife, and then next to her was Mrs Harris from the bakery and her sister June. Then, finally, I saw our new guest. My cheeks blushed red as I saw it was the new GP, Dr Archer.

All five ladies smiled at me as I entered, and Rachel gave me a little wave. Remembering we were already filming, I gave them the faintest of smiles and then made my way to the desk.

Once I was standing in front of it facing my audience in my schoolgirl outfit, I put my arms behind my back and waited. This was always one of the most humiliating parts for me, which I was certain was why Mrs Burton always took her time before making her entrance. I was happy when things were happening, but the minute I was left alone, I began thinking about my feminised state and what the women sitting across from me must think of me, especially my wife.

There were two video cameras on tripods in the room. One directly in front of me, a few feet from Dr Archer, who was beginning to look as excited as the rest of her cohorts. I had only met her for the first time a few days ago and could never have believed that she would be here. I was already imagining how awkward it would be next time I visited her surgery.

The other camera was to my left near the door I came in and was positioned so it would get a side shot of everything that happened.

When Mrs Burton entered the room, the ladies turned their eyes to her. Then, she confidently strode towards me, holding a cane in her right hand. That's when I began to tremble a little.

Mrs Burton had spanked me many times over the past year, even progressing to using her hairbrush to punish my bottom a couple of months ago, but she had never caned me. So this would be a first, and I would openly admit feeling scared when I saw her enter holding it.

When she got closer to me, Mrs Burton placed her cane on the desk and pointed at the floor a metre or so in front of me. Then once I had stepped there, she said:

'Lift up your skirt, Daphne. Let's show our guests your pretty underwear. I did as instructed, lifting the front of my dress and exposing my white silk panties and stocking tops. As I held my skirt up, I noticed Mrs Harris whisper something to my wife.

For a minute or so, Mrs Burton ran her hands over my body as the ladies watched. Then she made me turn around and lift the back of my dress. As she caressed and squeezed my bottom, she said loud enough for everybody to hear:

'Have you been a naughty girl, Daphne?'

When I replied, 'Yes, Headmistress.' She said:

'Why don't you tell everyone what a naughty girl you are, Daphne.'

As always, Mrs Burton was skilfully playing her role. She firmly established her position of control and revelled in my humiliation. Finally, with my cheeks burning red, I said:

'I have been a very naughty girl, Headmistress.'

We hadn't rehearsed this, and there was no script. Still, Mrs Burton responded perfectly to her role, enunciating the word 'very' as she said:

'Oh. I didn't realise you had been very naughty, Daphne. I will have to adjust your punishment accordingly. I'd say an extra six strokes should suffice.'

I cursed myself for using the word very. Although, I was pretty sure I would have received the extra six strokes whatever I had said.

She ordered me to bend over her large desk. Then after pulling my panties down to my knees, she removed her skirt to reveal her stunning long stockinged legs and purple knickers.

I could feel my nerves rising as she picked up her cane and moved to my left. Three times she swished her cane in the air, each time increasing my heart rate and heightening my fear.

I flinched the first time she tapped her cane on my bottom but let out a sigh when I realised she wasn't hitting me yet. Then after another tap, she pulled her arm back. I heard the cane's swish, and it crashed against my bottom cheeks, I felt the intense stinging pain rip through me and the air being pushed out of my lungs as I moaned. Oh god, that hurt.

The spankings I had received from Mrs Burton previously had helped me raise my pain threshold, but this went way beyond that.

After giving me a few moments to compose myself, I felt her tapping her cane on my bottom again. The second stroke was an inch or so above the first one. The stinging agony was even worse than before.

I wanted to beg her to stop, but I knew my wife was watching, and the cameras were rolling, so I didn't want to appear weak after just two hits of the cane.

Once more, Mrs Burton gave me a few moments to settle myself and then began tapping my bottom with her cane again. I realised the tapping was so she could line up her next stroke. This time it was lower, near the bottom of my buttocks. I reached forward and grabbed the end of the desk, bracing myself.

When she brought the cane down on my lower bottom, the pain rippled through my body like the previous times, and I couldn't help myself from crying out:

'Oh god!'

Mrs Burton ignored my cries and positioned herself for the next stroke. By the time she had administered six strokes of her cane, I was pleading with her to stop and tears were streaming from my eyes. My bottom was in agony, the intense throbbing now adding to the stinging agony.

While I remained in place, trying to stop my sobbing. Mrs Burton removed her silk blouse. Then, out of the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse of her purple bra.

When she started stroking my bottom, I'm sure it looked to the other ladies that she was comforting me, but even the slightest brush of her fingers sent pain rippling through my body.

Alongside her authoritative demeanour, Mrs Burton could be rather sadistic at times. I knew she was taking great pleasure in the pain she was inflicting on me.

The pain was still pretty intense, but slowly, my breathing returned to normal, and I started to relax a little. Then she spoke again, making sure everybody could hear:

'Shall we get started on your additional six, Daphne?'

Fuck, I had thought it was over. Unable to hide the fear in my voice, I replied:

'Yes, headmistress.'

For these six thwacks of her cane, Mrs Burton told me to say that I was a very naughty girl after each stroke and to thank her.

When the first excruciating stroke hit me, I cried out and then said:

'I am a very naughty girl, Headmistress. Thank you.'

The remaining five strokes were hell, each one causing me to fill the room with my cries of pain and setting my bottom on fire.

When it was all over, My cruel Mistress ordered me to remain in place with my knickers still down by my knees and my incredibly sore and painful caned bottom on full display for my wife and the other ladies.

Mrs Burton left the room and returned some time after carrying a tray with six glasses of Prosecco. I heard her say:

'I know it is a little early, ladies but I'm sure you will all agree this is a perfect moment for a drink.'

While I remained bent over the desk, struggling to deal with the pain and humiliation, they all sat and drank and chatted about the upcoming church fair.

It was probably about fifteen minutes before, Mrs Burton said, loud enough for me to hear:

'Are you ready for part two, ladies? I think you will find this extremely enjoyable to watch.'

My heart sank. There was always a second part. How could I have forgotten that?'

I prayed there would be no more caning. Surely even Mrs Burton wasn't that cruel. However, when I realised what she planned to do next, it felt like it would be almost as bad.

As she stepped into the strapon harness, I noticed that the dildo was much bigger than the ones she had previously used on me.

Mrs Burton had been using her strapon on me since my first visit to her, and they had gradually gotten more prominent over time. So it wasn't the length of eight inches that worried me. I'd taken that before. However, the girth of this one was considerably bigger than anything I had experienced.

It would also be not only the first time my wife had seen me fully feminised, but also the first time my wife would see me getting fucked in the ass. She knew it happened, of course. Rachel always asked me to tell her everything that happened between Mrs Burton and me. But she had never actually witnessed it before. I couldn't shake the feeling that my wife may never look at me the same way again after this.

We all watched as Mrs Burton took her time rubbing lube over her big cock although I didn't share the same excitement as the other ladies.

She pushed me down, flattening me out on the desk so I was no longer resting on my elbows, and then told me to position my legs wider.

As she pushed her thick cock into my ass, I let out a long groan. It didn't hurt, she had trained my ass enough for that, but it felt huge inside me, stretching my asshole like never before.

After a few gentle pumps to push herself all the way into me, Mrs Burton grabbed my hips and began fucking me in earnest.

As my moans filled the room, she called me a good girl, then told the ladies how much I enjoyed a good ass fucking.

Over and over, she thrust hard into me, relentlessly fucking me as my wife and her friends watched on. To make it doubly worse, every time she thrust deep into me, her body smacked against my incredibly sore bottom cheeks, making me cry out in pain as well as pleasure.

When my cum started spurting out of my cock onto the wooden floor beneath me, Mrs Burton said just in case any of the audience had missed it:

'That's it, Daphne. Cum from your ass fucking like the filthy slut you are. Let it drip out to the floor so you can lick it up afterwards.'

I don't know how long my fucking was, but it was much harder and longer than Mrs Burton had ever fucked me before.

When it was finally over, and Mrs Burton had pulled her massive cock out of me, she turned the ladies and said:

'That's it, ladies. Again, thank you for coming, and I hope you enjoyed the show. As always, I will send you a copy of the video before I post it online.'

Then presumably turning to Rachel, she said:

'Daphne will probably need an hour or so of aftercare, so you can expect your husband back by about half one.'

Then still bent over the desk, I watched as the ladies left, feeling slightly better when Rachel mouthed 'I love you' before exiting the room.

In Mrs Burton's bedroom, she let me lie on her bed as she rubbed some soothing cream on my bottom, warning me that I might be sore for three or four days. Then as she did after all of our sessions, she let me rest my head in her lap, stroked my hair and told me what a good girl I was and how proud she was of me. I adored these moments with her and the affection she gave me.

When I removed my outfit, I looked in the mirror and examined my bottom. Despite how painful the caning was and how sore my bottom still was, I felt a thrill at the sight of the red streaks on my bottom.

When I got home, Rachel was waiting for me. Upon seeing me, she rushed over and started passionately kissing me. Then pulling away for a second, she said excitedly:

'You looked so sexy today, sweetie. That was easily the hottest thing I have ever seen.'

We kissed again, and it was clear she was horny as hell. When she asked me if I needed rest, I told her I was fine, then she said:

'Good, because you still owe me some kisses from this morning.'

She removed he knickers before sitting on the sofa and spreading her legs to show me her gorgeous shaven pussy. Then I got into my kneeling position in front of her. Once I was in place, she said:

'Babe, I should warn you I am super turned on after watching you today. I'm going to need at least three orgasms.'

Then she reached over, placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me down between her legs.'

That night after we had made love, Rachel told me that Alice had said the video had already been viewed online almost a thousand times and that Mrs Burton thought it might be the most popular one yet.

Then as I was drifting off to sleep, my wife whispered in my ear:

'I'm so glad we moved to this village, sweetie. I love you so much.'