All Comments on 'Acceptance'

by ThreeLeggedGals

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ThreeLeggedGalsThreeLeggedGals10 months agoAuthor

Hope you guys enjoyed the story. My twitter link is in my bio, there you can vote on poles for how the next story will go. The next story will be fun since it'll be an ongoing on that you guys will guide guide certain plot points with your votes. A follow isn't required whatsoever, just pick the option that appeals to you the most and if it wins then it'll be apart of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

couldn't get past the first paragraph, i spotted two errors before i got to the end of it. please proof read your work before posting, and make sure to use the correct words, he would have 'wiped' the condensation, not 'whipped'

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incredible. Excellent. All the praise! I'm not the only one who waits and waits for a new story from you with the desperation and exuberance of a drunk, thirsty Carl. You've quickly become one of the best writers in this section, your work is deeply anticipated and appreciated! Please never stop what you do.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

loved it!! cute relationships, hot fucking, and long enough to really get me wet xxxx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Feminization is not really my thing, but you still managed to make it reaally hot As always, 5 stars!

Null805Null80510 months ago

You're quickly becoming one of my favorite writers who write futa. I'm not even a huge fan of futa on male and all of these stories have been amazing. Nice work!

zackfairzackfair10 months ago

Great work. Best yet.

Benla3232Benla323210 months ago

This story left me with only one thought in mind :

" The closest mirror reveals the true enemy staring back at you " - Disturbed's new Hey You

In other words : I suggest you consider yourself THE ABSOLUTE BEST at writing Futa on Male stories like this one - everything's perfect ; the buildup with them getting to know and love each other, the plot is dedicated and the ending is FANTASTIC

I really Felt how much you was into this one - why you only posted now. Let me tell ya, IT WAS WORTH THE FRICKIN WAIT 👍🥵🤝!

Conclusion : 1. You have more talent than anyone at this. 2. This story was Perfectly written with varying words and it focused on both parties equally ( both what went down in Elliott's mind and Roxy's mind, just for example ). 3. You wrote this as if it was a Holy script for a damn Movie - not a single thing that didn't tell a story of dedication and interest from yourself. And 4. Blessing the Futa on Male community in general with a DIAMOND of a story

Thank you so much. Hats Frickin off to you, and Good luck with your future 👏👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ya so glade your back this was amazing loved all of it!!! ❤️🥰

I so enjoy wen you write cute futa on boy relationships that are weirdly wholesome. A❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So hot!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have a few critiques regarding the writing. You started the story with the boys developing their characters by interacting with each other, same for the girls. But it was no longer the case later in the story, so having four whole main characters felt superfluous for the story, since each pair didn't interact with the other pair very much. Especially since the second pair kind of faded out of focus later on. I think you could have made the story tighter by just focusing on one pair from the start. Another reason for it being sub-optimal is that the pairs were quite similar to begin with, aside from some visual differences. Otherwise, the writing was fine, if maybe not very exciting, as there aren't any adventures and the drama included is quite mild. It's a love story where the heroes get together without much difficulties. And the boys were very accepting of the girls and their new position, so that wasn't a big source of drama either. Subjectively, I felt like the story was a little too soft psychically and physically, I came to expect more humiliation and psychological conflict for the submissives and more psychological and physical domination from the dominants from your stories. There was some naughtiness and scheming, which I liked, but wish there was more. Also wish there was some more meat to the plot or maybe some more creativity for the premise.

*

The sex scenes were good as always. The only objective criticism I can give you is that you mentioned an erogenous point "deep inside", but the prostate just isn't very deep at all. Subjectively, I wish there was some futa on futa stuff, the superior futas dominating lesser ones, an alpha futa making another alpha into a beta, or even futas being switches, you write all of that really well. Also I happen to prefer non-standard sex scenes by you. Sure, your straightforward sex-scenes are great, but I find ones with a twist much more fun. Sex stories can't be primarily about visuals, however good yours are.

*

Looking forward to your next work! Hope you're careful with your "reader chooses" idea, it's very easy to end up unhappy with a story progression because the readers always pick the options you yourself prefer less. It's best to let the audience decide cosmetic things or different paths that lead to the same point in the story you've planned and not let them take the wheel just to drive the story into a bog or off a cliff. That way the readers get the flavors they want without putting sticks into the spokes of the story you want to tell.

NotmanenoughNotmanenough10 months ago

what an amazing story, it took me a long time to finish it, i got a bit too stimulated

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So hot enjoyed

Pethair63Pethair635 months ago

❤️❤️❤️❤️... This story would be sweet seeing more of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreeLeggedGals@ThreeLeggedGals
A Futanari connoisseur who loves writing about them dominating thicc girly men, women, and sometimes each other. I've just opened a twitter and free Patreon where I'll be posting my future works. Links below. https://twitter.com/GalsLeggedGals patreon.com/ThreeLeggedGals T...