All Comments on 'Acceptance'

by RicknDeb

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bi48186bdbi48186bdalmost 15 years ago
Great story.

I don't understand why people who are not into bi read stories that contain this storyline then complain about it. I think they really are hoping the same thing happens to them. Wish you were my neighbor. ;-))) bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent story

I've always wondered what would happen in a three-way when passions are at their highest. It seems to me it wouldn't matter what occurred. A cock might slip from a cunt and thrust into a nearby mouth and continue fucking, no matter if the mouth was male or female. The bottom line is to extract the cum. I think the lines get blurred during lust and I'm pleased the author wrote about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yum

I very much enjoy a good creampie story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wrong catagory

this belongs in gay male since there is no such thing as a bi-sexual man...just a queer who is afraid to come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

Fantastic. Keep up the good work.

tbg312tbg312almost 15 years ago
Good Work

Fantastic. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot hot hot

You've written down what is a fantasy for a lot of people...thanks!

By the way, some of the posters seem to be completely hung up on labeling. What would they write about if not that? Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting comments

So if it were 2 women and one man, would you say it should be in the lesbian section? Duh! Bisexuality goes both ways, you know. It's not just one guy and 2 girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It made me WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GAY

NOT Bisexual. MEN are not BI they are either straight or GAY nothing in between. I know it's the fashion to be Bi and many women including a number of female celebs are turning Bi but sorry that doesn't cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it, but the comments?

Story was wonderfully written,great plot and superb ending that could lead into another story/fantacy.

Now my question is for the so called religious people or anti this/that who will read one type of porn but think it is imoral to write/read others??? The wonderful thing about Literotica is it is an open forum. I personally despise the incest stories, but that is simple, I DON'T read them. If the story line says bi, more than likely there is going to be male/male or female/female sex involved. Yes, men and women can be bi. Simple, you love sex with all! Would you have 2 women in bed? I am sure you would! Now quit harrassing the writer, if you have good criticism, give it, if it is hatrid, then keep it to yourself and don't read it, because someone will like the story plot or the catagories would not be on here.

clemcowboy32clemcowboy32almost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Keep up the good work. I wish I could get my wife to bring me home creampies every day!

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 13 years ago
Wow!!!!

This has been an ongoing fantasy of mine for a long time.This story was well written and very hot. I wish there had been follow-up stories to this one. I have just not brought myself to test the waters with this fantasy. I would love to share and suck a cock with my wife. Probably won't happen but my curiosity is running wild and I may seek out a couple that would guide me through the experience.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 10 years ago
So sexy!

I would love to read more from you. This was a very sexy post. Thanks for sharing such an intimate event on Literotica. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cream pie

wow you lucky man I would love a mouthfull

JustJimColoJustJimColoover 8 years ago
Good story

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the story.

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
प्रयत्नांती लंडप्राप्ती

My wife always feed me the combined juice of her fucking with her lover. Once they did it in front of me and that's when I was licking her from below. And then it happened ..... He emptied his thick cock in my mouth.

Next morning I sucked him again as breakfast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous