Acceptance: A Relax Story

Story Info
Nathan had to make a change, lonelyness is a hell of a drug.
2.9k words
4.5
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all,

This is a new story in the "Relax Universe" (or whatever idk, I write smut) I STRONGLY suggest you read my prior story "Addicting" to better understand some of the themes going on, though this should work as a stand alone story.

**********Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and capable of consent.

This story takes place in a world where STD's do not exist and unprotected sex carries no risks. In the real world this is not the case so please be mindful of your own personal protection.**********

He had to do it he reasoned with himself. He was 26, he wasn't getting younger and he was still a virgin. Nathan was your typical nerdy guy, throughout his whole life he had dated one girl, in high school, they didn't even kiss. His parents worried he was gay, and well he wasn't sure.

But he had never been able to be with a man, this wasn't for lack of trying. He got close once but chickened out, that was 7 years ago. The problem was Nathan had a secret, he had been cross dressing since he could basically walk. Since then purging and rebuilding of his wardrobe had happened too many times.

Nathan was lonely, he never really felt attraction to women but lusted after men any time he was fully dressed. He was just too shy, he couldn't get the courage to do anything. Nathan had thought that putting himself out there on the dating apps that he would be forced to commit, but he always just chickened out. Which is why he was sitting in his living room in just a nightie and panties staring down at the small pink vial.

He had researched Relax for 6 months after he saw that "bigbear69" user in the chat mention it and how it could "help people". Nathan knew now that it wasn't meant to "help people" it was a drug, it was meant to be addicting. BUT knowing what he knew now about some of the side effects he felt it could help him.

Next to the pink vial was a glass, this one was full of a viscous white liquid that was slightly steaming. Relax was a 2 part process, and he needed both to make it work, he needed cum. This was the last problem he solved, the first was getting the drugs, which surprisingly was very easy, he ordered them online and got them the next day!

Once that was solved he had to figure out how to get cum, being as cripplingly shy and introverted as he was it wasn't like he could just go blow a guy and from what he read this first time could get messy. So for this first time it was his own which he had saved, not perfect but also from what he had read, cum was cum in this case.

So now we're all caught up, it was Friday night, he had already taken the entire next week off in the event this worked. Nathan was sat in his favorite nightie and matching panty set, his tiny penis hard as a rock and his hand shaking as he picked up the pink vial of relax. With his heart racing he removed the stopper and stared at it. This was what he wanted, he wanted the push, he wanted to be happy, to not be lonely, to be wanted. He put the vial to his lipstick covered lips and quickly before he could stop himself downed it.

Very quickly there was a rush of warmth, he was expecting this and already had the glass of cum to his lips and began to drink. He gagged, not used to the taste, not loving it either. As he forced himself to keep drinking though he felt the warmth he first felt after his Relax shot start to spread across his body, then his glass of cum began to taste better.

He slowed down to savor it, the texture was thick but not like a yogurt he thought. He found the flavor salty but sweet and tangy, he loved it. Pulling the half full glass from his lips he snaked his tongue out across his lips to gather up what hadn't made it into his mouth. As he did this he noticed his clitty was leaking, he brought his glass to his little nub to add to his glass. When the need got too great he brought his glass back to his lips and savored the feel of cum sliding across his tongue and down into his throat.

The warmth he felt emanating from his stomach continued to spread throughout his body, he felt it nearing his toes and fingers. Then it spread up his neck, when he felt it in his head everything went dark.

---------

When Nathan came back to reality, the sun was going down and he was naked laying on the living room floor. There was hardcore gay porn playing on his TV, loud, and he noticed the pink dildo he had bought years ago but never opened was laying to his side. Nathan smiled, it had worked, even now who knows how long later he was horny and felt free and watching the muscle daddy plow his thick juicy cock into the twinks tight back door on TV was making his hole twitch.

Reaching for his phone Nathan saw it was near 8 in the evening on Saturday, it had been nearly 24 hours since he took his first dose of relax. He would need another soon no doubt, that's how it worked, he smiled again. Not worrying about his clothes Nathan made his way to his kitchen, he noticed the glass which about 24 hours early had been full of his cum was empty, not a drop left, it was a pint glass, he had greedily drank nearly a pint of cum.

Heading up stairs to his bedroom Nathan surveyed the damage that his sissy self had left behind, he was so excited to meet her soon. His bed was still made but it was covered in his girly outfits, almost like he had been looking for something to wear out. He made his way into the bathroom and started up the shower. Once hot he cleaned his body and shaved what little hair he was able to grow, glad for once he wasn't a hairy boy.

Back in the bedroom Nathan knew he would have to come up with a plan, he needed cum and he was fresh out, that had been near a months worth he had saved up. This is why he did this, he had to go out and find some straight from the tap. Sorting through the clothes his sissy self had laid out while he was blacked out, he noted that yes he had been planning on going out, probably until he found the dildo.

Stringing something cute together, Nathan went about getting dressed. Once done he had a cute pink tanktop that just showed off his belly button on with what could only be discribed as booty shorts, they were tight across his ass and if you looked really close you could just see the top of his g-string peaking out. Grabbing a pair of wedge heels he made his way into the bathroom and put just a touch of blush on his face, he'd have to figure out his hair but another time, for now a little mousse and he just messed it up.

Grabbing his guy wallet he dumped out the important bits, ID, credit card, cash and placed them into his little black clutch along with his cell. He put on some light lipstick to match his summery vibe and put that in the purse as well. Making his way downstairs he stopped off in the kitchen and grabbed another vial of Relax and placed it in his clutch too. He grabbed his phone and ordered up an Uber.

While he waited for his Uber he continued to watch the little twinks suck off the massive cocks of the muscle hunks on the screen while he rubbed himself through his shorts. That was where he wanted to be, that was where he needed to be now.

When the uber driver arrived he gave her the address and she didn't even blink, she'd for sure brought people there before. It was however a fairly seedy but open club in the city, Nathan had known of it for years, though never had the nerve to go, now he had a need. The ride was uneventful and eventually Sandy, his driver, was pulled up at the end of the alley that led to the club.

Walking down the alley Nathan noted that the line was longer than he wanted it to be, he didn't want to lose his nerve. With a smile he did something he never would have before, he walked passed the line and up to the bouncer.

Without even really a look the big muscled bouncer dismissed Nathan, "Back of the line." But Nathan didn't move and when the bouncer looked up Nathan reached into his purse and pulled out his vial of Relax. Winking at the man Nathan brought the Relax to his lips and downed it while trying to keep eye contact with him, when he was done he winked at him.

"Jimmy! Come take over for a minute, I need to talk to this one." Another bouncer came out while Nathan's ushered him inside and into a small office. Nathan was already heading for his knees by the time the bouncer turned around from the door, the warmth he felt driving him fast. He reached up and undid the mans belt, his hands much more confident than he thought they'd be.

He reached into the mans boxers and touched the only other cock he ever felt other than his own. The heat he felt coming from it rivaled the heat he felt from the Relax. Pulling it out he stared, but only for a second, he leaned in an inhaled the intoxicating scent from this man savoring it, loving it. Apparently though Nathan was taking too long, the man tightened his grip in Nathan's hair and brought him up placing his tip on Nathan's willing lips.

Parting his lips Nathan felt the man slid his head into his mouth, he was glad that his sissy self had apparently practiced with the dildo last night because this man was yummily thick. With the head in the man wasted no time and slid more and more of his cock into Nathan's willing mouth eventually hitting his throat. Nathan gagged at this and the man pulled back, then he pushed in again this time a little faster. When he nudged Nathan's throat he pulled back then pushed in once more, this time he pulled out before hitting Nathan's gag reflex. When he pushed back in he had started up a rhythm, he was starting to fuck Nathan's mouth, Nathan was just a cock sleeve, his little clitty twitched in his panties.

Nathan's nameless bouncer was picking up speed, nudging his throat each time he bottomed out, trying to get his beautiful cock further in Nathan's mouth. On his knees, moments after laying eyes on the man with his cock in his mouth Nathan was finally happy. He realized finally that all this time he was a slut, a slut for real men to use and he loved the thought of that.

Being inexperienced and lost in his own thoughts Nathan didn't noticed the man's thrusts become erratic or his breathing become ragged. He did hear the man moan and a second later thrust his fat cock as far into Nathan's mouth as he could then he felt the first explosion of another mans cum in his mouth. Nathan closed his eyes and savored the hot cum this man was depositing inside him, determined to not miss a drop he swallowed again and again.

When the man was done Nathan felt him pull out of his mouth, Nathan was in heaven, this man's cum tasted amazing. Eyes closed on his knees with this mans cum on his lips Nathan could only just hear the man telling him to get up, in a daze he did. "Wipe your lips slut." Nathan licked them pulling the last of this mans seed into his mouth. "Go, get out, have fun tonight slut."

Out into the club Nathan noticed how dark it was and the smell was that of smoke and sweat, he smiled. Moving from the office at the front to the interior he felt the bass pumping and the music slammed into his whole body, he was buzzing from the bouncers cum still on his lips. Out on the dance floor Nathan let the cum buzz move him, he'd never danced before but that didn't matter now.

Eyes closed, head back dancing away feeling the warmth of the bouncers, Nathan then felt a presence behind him. He danced closer and felt a hand on his hip, a mans hand, it pulled him in tight. Nathan let the music take him, grinding into the man behind him, loving the bulge he felt pressed tight to his ass.

The two danced for a bit until Nathan felt the man press him towards the bathroom. Turning to the man as they moved he saw him for the first time. He was taller than Nathans 5 foot 6, short brown hair, and piercing eyes. Pushing through the bathroom door the man led Nathan to an open stall. Without closing the door the man undid his pants and Nathan sank to his knees.

Nathan wasted no time and took the mans short fat prick into his mouth. "Fuck yeah you sissy slut, suck my cock." Nathan did as she was told and took his whole cock into her mouth. Pulling back she felt his hands on her head, then he pushed her back down his cock. She felt him shift his hands and take control, fucking her mouth making her gag each time he bottomed out. Thankfully he didn't last long and with one final thrust he came in her throat.

He pulled his dick from her mouth and left without another word. Nathan laid there still on her knees, the warmth of that strangers load making her buzz just like before, she loved it. When she opened her eyes she saw a huge cock sticking through a hole in the wall to her left, licking her lips she took the tip in her mouth like a good slut. This man simply grunted and let her work his shaft with her tongue and hands, pushing him closer and closer to orgasm.

Leaving the bathroom Natalie could still taste the guy from the glory holes cum on her lips as she licked them. She was buzzing when she slid up to the bar and ordered a drink. "What can I get you cutie?" the hunky bartender asked her, without missing a beat and with a confidence he never had she replied "Sex on the beach for this cutie please".

As the bartender came back the man next to her signaled he was buying without having said a word to her. Turning she looked him up and down, he was taller than her, even in her heels, he had to be 6 feet tall and covered in muscle, blonde with a short well kept beard and eyes that drilled into her. "Thank you cutie, to who do I owe the pleasure?"

"Name's Kevin babe, but you can call me Kev." She took his outstretched hand and as he kissed it replied "Well thank you Kev, Natalie, pleased to meet you". By the time her drink was gone Kevin was pulling her from the club and out into the alley. There was no more line and she blew a little kiss to her bouncer as she passed him. Kevin and Natalie didn't make it far up the alley before he pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

This was new to her, she'd never been the submissive one in a kiss, his tongue snaked into her mouth and she sucked on it hard. Getting the hint Kevin broke the kiss and pushed her down to her knees, Natalie undid his pants and pulled out his respectable cock. Wrapping her lips around his head she sucked him in deep, loving the smell of him.

She sucked his cock for what seemed like forever, she was vaguely aware of passersby as she did but didn't care, her whole world was cock now, it's all that mattered. When Kevin came in her mouth it was the biggest load she had all night, filling her mouth to overflowing with some leaking out. Cleaning off his cock he stammered out a thank you and ran off into the night.

Standing Natalie ordered and uber and used her selfie cam to check herself, her makeup was ruined, her lipstick smeared and she had cum on her lips, she smiled and licked her lips to get the Kevin's last drops. When her uber arrived she hopped in and leaned back into the seat enjoying the warm buzz from her last load. Arriving home her TV was still streaming the videos from hours earlier it was nearly 3am and she was wired.

She sank to her knees in front of the TV her hand reaching out for her pink dildo bringing it to her lips. As she sucked she reached into her panties and for the first time that night felt her clitty, her panties were wet and she was definitely smaller but that didn't matter anymore, the only thing that mattered now was cock and cum.