Addicting

Story Info
Young man finds a new life after taking the wrong shot.
5.1k words
4.57
21.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and capable of consent

This story takes place in a world where STD's do not exist and unprotected sex carries no risks. In the real world this is not the case so please be mindful of your own personal protection.**********

It was another stupid night out with his roommate and his roommates friends that James found himself in this loud, crowded bar. His roommate and his friends were grouped up around a couple of like minded girls it seemed and had been the whole night. James on the other hand was mopey and stuck at the bar sipping his overpriced, watered down drink, though he didn't know any better being only 21.

James wasn't like these people, he just wanted to stay home and look at memes or be depressed that he would never amount to anything in life. His roommate Don on the other hand was semi successful in his office job and was in fact a few years older than James. He often wondered how he did it and why if he was so financially successful why he needed a roommate anyways.

As James mopped into his drink he felt a person pushing him out of the way trying to get up to the bar and order. Now as sad as James was he was still courteous and shifted away from the bar to allow the person to order. When James looked back the person he saw made him double take, she had semi short pink hair, face done up bright and alluring and she was wearing little booty shorts and she was cute to boot.

When James's eyes made their way back up north he saw he was caught. He stammered an apology and made his way out into the crowd to disappear, though since it was so loud he didn't hear her tell him not to go.

Back in the crowd James tried to mingle unsuccessfully but couldn't quite shake what had happened getting caught staring at that cute girl. Eventually James found himself on the other side of the club leaning against the wall. Finishing his drink he figured a quick detour to the bathroom and back to the bar for a refill hoping that the girl he clearly offended wasn't still there.

Entering the bathroom it was surprisingly clean, James took a quick piss and while he was washing his hands the door opened. Glancing over James saw the pink haired girl, she rushed to him and as James was trying to stammer out another apology she grabbed his hand and dragged him into a stall and locked the door.

Without a word she pushed him up against the wall and dropped to her knees. James was stunned and had no idea what was going on and simply froze as she undid his pants and pulled his dick out. She took him to the hilt in her first go completely engulfing him and James's head rolled back. Now James knew he wasn't a big guy down there but in the few short encounters he had in college no one had been able to do that right away.

When he came back down a moment later he wanted to stop her but she just felt so good, it didn't matter anyways it was over in a matter of seconds. She had pushed him over the edge so fast that he had no time to warn her and came in her mouth as she just kept sucking and winked up at him.

When she was done she leaned her head back and without breaking eye contact opened her mouth showing him his load before swallowing it down. Standing up she leaned in and kissed him while he remained stunned at all that had just happened.

"I'm Emily by the way, you ran away from the bar so quick earlier I didn't have a second to thank you, soooo thank you cutey."

James just stared still unsure what had happened. "Hey hun, come back to earth now, look I hope you had fun, I did so here give me your phone."

As if on autopilot James grabbed his phone, unlocked it and handed it over to Emily. He saw her go into his contacts and start typing away and once she saved what she was doing she called the new contact. She handed his phone back and pulled hers out of her purse and answered it. James looked down and saw he was connected with "Em".

"So tell me hottie what's your name." Again on autopilot James just told her. "Ok Jamie, you should call me and we can have some more fun sometime." With that she leaned in and kissed him again then trotted out the door and out into the club.

James stood there in the bathroom, phone in hand, pants still around his ankles trying to figure out what had just happened. He just came faster than he ever had with or without someone else involved but it was with a girl he barely knew. He gathered his thoughts and pants and made his way back out to the bar.

James noted his roommate was gone, and he couldn't see Em anywhere either. He ordered a double shot to try and calm his nerves and pulled out his phone to order an uber. When he got home he could hear Don in his room loudly fucking one of the girls from the club. James just quietly made his way to his room and went to bed listening to them go at it.

The next few days passed fast, work was work, meaning boring and a waste of time. Finally it was the weekend and Don was wanting to go out to some new bar in the city, James declined saying he wasn't feeling well. In reality James physically felt fine but he had something on his mind and had since Em had blown him in the bathroom.

When Don was finally gone James fired up his laptop and cruised over to his favorite porn site. Looking through all the videos on the page he finally found one where the girl looked close to Emily.

Firing up the video James was finding himself getting hard, reaching into his pants he found his average dick hard as a rock. Not thinking with his big head as the video played he picked up his phone and brought up his text messages.

"Hey Em, it's James from the club the other night, from the bathroom." Hitting send James continued to stroke his dick, and watch the video girl service some faceless stud.

"Oh HEY cutey, didn't think you'd ever reach out, what are you up to?" James continued to stroke himself as he read this remembering how good Em's mouth had felt. "Not much, works just been busy sorry, uh what are you up to tonight?"

They chit chatted back and forth for a couple of minutes all while James was watching the video and he was edging when Emily finally broached the question. "Hey cutey, I'm heading back to the same club in about 30 minutes, you should come out and meet me there."

James was conflicted, on the one hand he always thought he had no game, and now this cute girl was asking him back out on a date and she had basically blown him on site last time around, "Sure, meet you there."

James hoped in the uber when it arrived and was at the club in no time, there was surprisingly not much of a line to get in and he was back in at the bar ordering a drink shortly. When Emily walked up next to him and gave him a playful little hip check he turned and was surprised to see her hair wasn't pink anymore, this time it was a very deep red.

Leaning into her ear he said "Hey let me buy you a drink, and sorry I didn't reach out sooner work has been busy." They sipped their drinks and chatted about nothing until Em grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the dance floor. It wasn't a slow song and he felt Emily dancing up on him enjoying the feel of her body. The song soon changed and Emily was snuggled into his shoulder "Come on, let's get out of here." Emily whispered in his ear.

Following behind her hand in hand they walked a few blocks until she pulled him inside a nice looking apartment complex. She pulled him along into the elevator and pressed her floor button. She leaned back into him as the elevator started to move pressing her lips against his.

James was a bit more prepared this time and was while clumsy an active participant and all too soon the elevator door chimed open directly into a living room. Emily broke the kiss and pulled James along into her apartment. Leaving him at the couch she went a made them drinks in the kitchen.

Pausing before heading back with the drinks she pulled a small vile of pink liquid out of her freezer, she opened it and downed it in one shot. She shivered and felt her clitty start to leak a little in her thong. Returning to the living room she handed James his drink and sat down right next to him, she was rapidly getting hotter and would have to do something about that soon.

As James was taking a sip of his drink Emily was rubbing his thigh, he was hard as a rock in his jeans hoping for a repeat of the other night. After a minute Emily set her drink aside and straddled him, leaning in to kiss him. As they started making out his hands were all over her. She felt him pay special attention to her ass, giving it a good couple squeezes. They made out for a few and James felt her grinding into him as he explored her body.

Breaking the kiss Emily slid off his lap onto the floor in front of him. She reached up and began removing his pants pulling them and his boxers off in one go. Licking her lips she reached up and kissed the tip, deciding to take her time with it this time rather than blowing his mind like last time, he was already on the hook anyways.

She worked his dick slowly bringing him close to the edge several times before backing off again without pushing him over. James looked down at her working her hot mouth over his shaft and wanted to cum so bad. After what felt like forever Em was going to take him over that edge, she pulled back leaving only the tip in her mouth. She flicked her tongue over his head and stroked his shaft with 2 fingers.

James started to spasm and Emily just kept here eyes glued to his and kept flicking her tongue on his tip as he came filling her mouth. Never breaking eye contact she pulled off him and showed him her filled mouth then swallowed for him again.

Standing up she kissed him and said "You taste good baby, we should do that some more tonight, I'm going to run to the bathroom real quick, go make us a couple more drinks."

James made his way to the kitchen and topped up their drinks. He noticed a couple of pink shots in her freezer in little glass vials, wanting to seem cool, he grabbed a couple and headed back to the living room where Em was waiting.

Emily took her drink from James as he sat down next to her. As she was taking a sip of her drink James pulled out 2 vials of "Relax", "Figured we could do some shots, keep the night going you know." Emily blinked a few times before responding, "Oh yeah sure, didn't know you were into that, but sure."

Taking her vial from him she opened it and they taped them together before putting them to their lips and knocking them back. Emily felt the familiar rush though when she looked at James she knew he had fucked up. He was twitching, a wet spot forming on the front of his pants, he had no idea what he just took.

While Em was beginning to feel the rush that usually accompanied "Relax" she hopped up and rushed to help James down onto his back. If this was his first time through it was going to be rough for a minute. With him on his back she rushed to the bathroom and returned with a wet towel, she removed his pants as gently as she could and cleaned him up as well as she could.

His dick was a near constant stream of cum, once he was cleaned up a bit, she put him in her mouth and sucked and swallowed all he was giving her. Nearly an hour later she felt him finally slow down cumming, she knew the next part wasn't going to go very easily for him so she kept as much of his seed in her mouth and moved up to kiss him. Locking lips with him she pushed all of his cum from her mouth to his, at first he resisted and then the "Relax" kicked in he sucked it down and sucked her tongue clean as well.

James moaned, Emily knew the pain he was feeling, it'd been 2 years since she first felt it but you never forget. She stood and slid her shorts off her hips allowing her hard clitty to pop out, she leaned in and placed the tip on his lips and gently pushed. James felt the foreign object on his lips and sucked it in, Emily saw the need drive him.

He sucked her with desire pushing her as fast as he could to her climax and even with his clumsy method she was getting there. "Here it comes baby" and she unloaded into his throat, he swallowed and swallowed the delicious nectar. Emily turned and slumped back onto the couch, it had been a while since she got her clitty sucked.

When his head finally cleared James almost didn't know where he was. He was naked from the waste down and shivering, Emily was sitting at the end of the couch also naked, a small cute dick laying limply between her legs.

"What just happened, what did I do?" James pleaded with her, turning to him she had tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry James, I thought you knew what you were about to take, I'm sorry but you're going to change, mentally, and physically." Emily went on to explain what "Relax" was, how it made you incredibly horny and crave cum. She continued and explained that with extended use and regular intake of cum that he would begin to soften, his clitty would shrink, he would become a sissy, like her.

James was furious with himself, he had heard of "Relax" everyone had heard about it, but he had no idea it did all that, all he knew was that for some it was instantly addictive. This wasn't what he wanted but at the exact same time he felt himself getting hard again.

Emily noticed this and moved up his prone body until her limp clitty was inline with his hard clitty and began to kiss him. "You should stay here tonight, you're going to be riding the waves of your first hit for a while, I'll take care of you, I'm Sorry."

With that Emily slid down his body and took his hardening dick into her mouth, it was a shame she thought, he really did taste good. She blew him for only a few minutes before he moaned and unloaded into her mouth. Emily didn't swallow and moved up to kiss him, she share his full load with him their tongues dancing in it in their mouths.

After this Jamie relaxed some, that was the drug mixed with the cum he had just swallowed. Emily helped him up and got him naked, then she ushered him into her bedroom and down into her large soft bed. She cuddled into him being the big spoon for the first time in a long time, her little clitty nestled between the cheeks of his cute bubble but, they were both asleep quickly.

When Em woke up the next morning Jamie was gone, making her way out to the living room so were his clothes. Racing for her phone she pulled up his contact and called him, 2 rings and then to voicemail. She texted him instead, "Come back Jamie, I know what you are going through, you don't, this can get rough, I can help."

James was walking into his apartment when he felt his phone go off, it was a call from Em, he sent it to voicemail, he needed to think. Before he even got to his room his phone went off again, this time a text, also from Em, he ignored it. He was in his room and pulled up his laptop and searched for "Relax".

Reading through he noted that not everyone was affected the same. Some could drink it all day and nothing would happen. Other though would instantly be addicted, needing it in some cases daily. Then he read what it could do to you if you were addicted, something about it's chemical compound and it mixing with cum would cause changes to occur.

The changes would start small, sometimes a little tick in the head and you'd be thinking about sucking dick. Other times all you'd think about was cum and how to get it no matter what. Then there were the physical changes, one study showed that a "Relax addict" lost over 6 inches on their penis until it was barley and inch long. With extended exposure to cum they grew natural C cup tits and would orgasm every time they came into contact with cum, without touching themself.

By this point James was in a cold sweat and needed a shower, not realizing it he bumped into Don on his way out of the shower. He was wrapped in a towel but it didn't cover his upper body which for some reason seeing this made James's dick twitch involuntarily. Pushing past Don, he started up the shower and hoped in without giving it time to warm up and just stood there lost in his own thoughts, he didn't hear Don come in the bathroom till he talked.

"Hey bud I'm heading out for a bit got to take care of some shit at work." James jumped at this and stammered out a response. After Don left James finally pulled himself together and got out of the shower. Back in his room James found his phone, he had more texts from Em, no idea what any of them said, problem for another day he thought and laid down in bed, he was asleep shortly afterwards.

It was dark when James woke up in a cold sweat, he had a need he couldn't place and his dick was rock hard and...leaking...that's new. He was drawn to it, he moved his hand to his dick and he started to pump it while his other hand scooped up his leaking precum and without thinking brought it to his lips. His eyes rolled back and he kept stroking with no other care in the world.

The first time he came it shot out so hard he caught some in his mouth while laying on his back still, the next shot was weaker but hit his chest and stomach. James dick never softened, he kept pumping it edging towards another orgasm very quickly. He was a man possessed, he just kept stroking, which is why when he came a second time all over his chest again he didn't hear Don open the door.

When James did notice him Don was staring mouth open as James moaned out "MORE, I need more give me your cum," James stopped stroking and got up off the bed. He made his way to Don and just as he was going to grab his belt he felt Don kick him in the gut.

"What are you some kind of sissy, what the fuck James" Don screamed, this brought James back down to reality, he had fucked up. "I want you gone, I ain't living with no sissy, you fucking freak." With that Don stormed out of the room and made for the apartment door. "One hour be gone when I get back freak." he screamed back as he slammed the door.

James sat there crying, partly in pain and partly knowing how fucked he was, he had no where to go. As he sat there in his own tears with his cum drying on his chest his phone pinged on the table next to him. Somehow this made it through to his fucked up brain and he saw dozens of missed calls and texts from Em, the last being a text.

He called her didn't bother reading any of the texts he could barely do it through the tears anyways. she picked up right away "Em it's James I fucked up, I just tried to suck my roommates cock, he hit me and kicked me out, I have no where to go." Emily had worried this would happen, he'd been off "Relax" for too long and she knew the cravings would make him do stupid things, she had tried to get clean cold turkey at first, bad idea.

"Jamie hold on I'll come get you what's the address." James let her know and then hung up, Emily texted Will told him she needed that favor and to bring Max and the truck. Five minutes later the boys were down stairs, Em pocketed a vial of "Relax" and ran down stairs. They were at James's place in 20 minutes and he let them in. He looked a wreck but had clothes on thankfully.

"Jamie babe we're going to get you sorted out ok, which room is yours." James pointed to his room and Em told Will and Max to pack it up, forget the clothes, won't fit soon anyways, and be quick. She then took James's hand and brought him down to the waiting Uber, he couldn't be around the boys in his state he'd try to suck them off so quick, she had already seen it in his eyes when he first saw them.

The Uber ride was quick as they were nearing her place Em pulled out the vial and offered it to James. "You need this now, you need it every day from now on, I'm sorry but if you don't take it you WILL do something bad to someone." James was fully defeated, he took the vial and drank it down, right away he felt the rush and then he calmed down, nothing mattered now.

12